Rakitic : 0/10

>Rakitic : 0/10
>Coutinho : 0/10
>Vidal : 5/10
>Entire rest of team : 3/10

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: D6Bv-sQXsAAazEs.jpg (2048x1536, 697K)

>raktic-0
>alba-3
state of spaniards

coutinhos career is over lel

>alba
>3
alba had the worst game of his career

Rakitic deserves the 0, he was terrible

Stegen and Roberto deserve at least a 5

roberto, pique, alba should also be on 0's

messi 5? why!?!

He created a few chances.

>spend 90 minutes walking around the pitch
>5
Why cant spics rate messi objectively?

Because main boss can not be made to look bad.

Barca had 4 chances and were all generated by Messi

did you even watch them game? he played well few shots on target and nice balls put in which cuntinho and ratboy repeatedly scuffed

Why does anyone at this point in time focuses on Messi walking? He's been doing that for what, 10 years, whether he has a bad or a good game

How does this make him a 5/10. That's basically implying he wasn't that bad in this match. But he was. He was nowhere to be seen.
Admit it, your country has no actually good sportsmen.

he was the best barca player on the pitch

Messi was the only Barca player with any attacking threat

>5/10
>not bad
He had a similar game as Vidal, decent first half and bad second half, with some good and bad plays

Both deserve a 5, the rest of the team was worse than them two

>He had a similar game as Vidal
Yes that's what I'm saying too. Vidal did not deserve a 5 as well.

What are you even discussing then, that they deserved a 4 and not a 5? Come on

>Alba: 3
generous

Messi deserved a 3 at best, vidal? 2 at best.

Vidal definitely deserved more than a 2, he was the only Barca player actually putting effort in

If Vidal is a 2 then Coutinho deserves negative points kek

>Arthur : 4/10
I don't understand Spanish, but I have a good idea what they meant by 'Tardío'.

the moment valverde the fraud took vidal off and not rakitic or busquets I knew it was over

>being this hyper exaggeratory
If ter stegen was a 3 yesterday then how did they rate karius last year,? -5?

Messi does not deserve a 5 for his game last night

you are right he deserves a 6

Ter Stegen deserves a 1.

WTFF alba 3 and rakitic 0??
After rakitic left they couldnt complete a pass.
Vidal was probably best man on the pitch and only one who could actually do something about the losershit pressure.

Semedo had a 4-0 chance on camp nou 2 times but he blew it. Barca a shit.

>Pikek 3
>Lanklet 3
yeah, for losing half of the headers against fucking Origi

Real ratings:
Stegen - 5/10
Roberto - 4/10
Pique - 2/10
Lenglet - 3/10
Alba - 1/10
Busquets - 2/10
Vidal - 5/10
Rakitic - 1/10
Suarez - 2/10
Coutinho - 0/10 (Worst performance by a professional footballer this year)
Messi - 5/10

>Messoy
El mejor

This is what happens when a player is bigger than a team and all your fans know how to do his sing is name.

More like Messoy: shat his pants

>alba: 3

ahahah oh wow spanish media is worse than the bongs at defending their shitty players

Stegen - 5/10
Roberto - 1/10
Pique - 3/10
Lenglet - 2/10
Alba - 1/10
Busquets - 4/10
Vidal - 5/10
Rakitic - 1/10
Suarez - 2/10
Coutinho - 0/10
Messi - 5/10

The truth

I’d kill to know how exactly Valverde planned for Liverpool this week, I don’t even blame the players that much because they were completely unprepared. Blaming the coach is often the easy excuse but this was an unbelievable failure in managing a game.

You're letting the memes sway your opinion. He played alright, created chances, but God himself couldn't have carried that team.

surely they can't have been complacent. I know 3-0 is a very comfortable cushion to take into the away leg but the warning signs were there at camp nou. they were very fortunate not to concede an away goal and really struggled to cope with liverpool's high tempo for long stretches of the match.
I can't help but think they were just so sure that they would score and take the tie out of liverpool's grasp. obviously it would be ridiculous to say they didn't prepare or take the match seriously, but they certainly played like they didnt

kek

5 is average, and that was his performance. really did go missing in the 2nd half but also played 3 wonderful balls to put his teammates through on goal and drew a sharp save from alisson in the 1st half. I think it's fair to call it a 5/10 performance

Today's cover.

Attached: sin-ttulo-10-1557268409460.jpg (985x1252, 265K)

he was very good in first half, broke up several Liverpool attacks and made some good passes
in second half yeah, they were all shit

God I hate this sensationalism in the media and all of you fags are buying into it. It all came down to two fluke situations. Liverpool converting that one in a million luckypunch corner and messi not scoring that clear chance in the first half. Had it gone the other way barca would have comfortably advanced and you all would be saying that despite being a bit sloppy they casually walked it home. The absolute state of this brain dead board.

>hur if barca scored they go through
10/10 analysis hans
retard

you are a moron. The messi chance was off side so that point is mute, the suarez 1 on 1 miss, the rakitic and coutinho invisible show and terrible subs is what killed barcas chances.

This board is retarded but it takes something special for you to be even more retarded.

why is messi the captain?

i have never seen messi inspire his teammates in any game. immediately after conceding a goal he started looking at the floor like a fucking loser.

>IF LIVERPOOL DIDN'T SCORE THEY WOULDN'T ADVANCE

holy shit. never thought of it this way.

Spurs-City was a game that was decided on fluke situations and fine margins, if you replayed that game 5 times you'd probably get 5 different results. Barca was in panic mode from the kickoff, so many miscontrolled touches and desperate clearances, like a team that was unprepared for the atmosphere and the occasion.

None of you got my point. Sometimes teams have abysmal performances and still win due to a penalty or something. A end result doesn't necessarily reflect the team performance and all of you are trash talking barcas performance by just looking at the end result. There, I won't spoon feed you any further

barçafags can't ever afford to criticize him, they're scared that he'll leave and leave the club in shables. meanwhile chad madridistas weren't scared to boo ronaldo if he played badly

Liverpool had the xG over both legs, but Barca wouldn't/shouldn't have conceded 4 in that last game, they did because they were absolute shit

>Jordi Alba
>3

>Rakitić
>0

Excuse me? Alba fumbled literally every ball and caused 2 goals for his team. This shit's just racist.

at least alba touched the ball, rakitic may as well have not even been on the pitch for how often he was near it

I would like to think he planned to play dembele but he got hurt.

your point is irrelevant. you're speaking in what-ifs for a game that has already happened. it doesn't matter.

what matters is that barcelona got dominated at anfield. not only that, but they were very lucky to get 3 goals at the camp nou considering how poorly they played there.

this desu
Barcelona fell for the meme of "because he's good at this, he must be good at everything".

>A end result doesn't necessarily reflect the team performance and all of you are trash talking barcas performance by just looking at the end result.
but you are a morn just like valverde. The first 10 minutes of the second half are always vital especially when you are behind. If you don't see your team changing the momentum after your half time talk then you need to change something and get rid of the bad performers (coutinho, busquets, rakitic). Valverde didn't and they fucking suffered.

The point is, it was shit game management, and when you are playing for an away goal you need to do something tactically which valverde fucked up. Barca will always create chances because they have messi, but he can't carry the whole midfield and attack by himself.

ouch! That must have hurt.

There aren't any excuses for a performance like that from a Barcelona team. The least they should have done was score. Conceding 4 is bad yeah, but they needed just ONE goal. If they couldn't do the bare minimum they deserve nothing imo. Liverpool didn't have Firmino or Salah too, the whole thing is a shambles for Barca

Roberto was skinned alive in both legs, hence Valmerde subbing Semedo (albeit too late)

Tell me, how much did they pay for Coutinho?

They paid with 2 CL exits la'

That's not fair to Ter Stegen, he had a very good game actually. Lots of really good, close range saves and none of the goals were really his fault. I understand it may be hard to see when you concede 4 goals but really, he did all he could and he did well.

>at least alba touched the ball
yeah, to give it to the liverpool players
much better!

he was pretty decent. if anyone other than messi put in that performance they'd be getting 6-7/10, but standards for him are higher obviously

>dembele : shot that nigger on sight/10

Alba 3

They keep being dishonest lol
I hope they lose the copa del rey too