One of these teams will win the CL this year

>one of these teams will win the CL this year

how does that make you feel, Yea Forums?

Attached: D4Yi70pXkAIr8dQ.png (1080x1080, 1.07M)

I'm okay with this. Only hoping it's not Tottenham since they've been shit this season.

>Beat a bunch of Europa League tier teams and Barcelona
>Win the Champions League

This competition has hit a new low

Cope harder, faggot.

maybe the other teams should have beat the Europa league tier teams then

Liverpool’s route to the final went through the champions of Spain, Portugal, Germany, France, Serbia, and the runner-up of Italy

>buyern
>p$g
>uefa cup tier
lol

>Old man Bayern
>A team that literally lost to Man United
>Not Europa League tier

1. ajax
2. liverpool
3. spurs

What teams do you consider Champions League tier?

I'm going with Ajax for the next game.
>in Orlanda
>Ajax completely outclasses Tottenham
>Tottenhams best strikers are on the bench
Also that faggot deli skatali always plays and never gets benched. He does nothing he just shits himself all game.
What a useless cunt, i wonder why he hasn't necked himself yet.

>the champions of europes top footballing nations shouldn't be playing in a competion for the champions of europes top footballing nations
lol

>multiple upsets
>multiple big comebacks
>teams that buy success btfo by zoomers, jews and scousers
Honestly might be the best CL ever if Ajax wins it

Literal shitters that were once good like Milan or Celtic.

I don't care, because wymen wc is in one month and will give us plenty of memes

Indifferent, I have 0 interest in the CL and 0 interest in any of these teams.

Pretty good

>Liverpool wins
ABLs seethe
>Tottnum wins
Arselel instantly becomes the smallest club in london and memes are assured
>Ajax wins
At least it's not a spanish club again

Liverpool win
It's a pity that the meme end
Now they are the best club in Europe

Attached: 1540846391480.png (600x497, 8K)

Dont even try to change his mind

As a spurs fan, the fact that it's us Liverpool and Ajax left is hilarious.

I hate Liverpool like everyone else, but I'm also glad Barcelona got embarrassed. All they had to do was score once lel. That fourth goal was sneaky but couldn't have happened to a better club

I'd hate it if Liverpool wins, that's what probably going to happen though, since they're not getting the league they REALLY want the CL and it shows.

But not England

>and it shows
>meme sub only possible thanks to an injury scores goals he will never reproduce in his life
>mental midget and his team of chokers can’t even score one (1) goal despite having a bazillion chances to do so
yeah nah

>thought I was born to late to witness Ajax as the best team in Europe
>turns out, I was born at just the right time

Attached: 1536465304147.jpg (300x294, 73K)

Did you watch the game yesterday? They literally steamrolled Barca like they're some sunday league club. That's what /strongmind/ looks like. I wanted for Barca to win but they just didn't deserve it with this sort of playstyle.

>Champions League
>No teams left won their leagues

>Celtic
my fucking sides are exploding

Attached: 654362.jpg (630x485, 82K)

good because I'm not a customer or mentally ill

ajax liverpool would have the best final out of those 4 teams
liverpool spurs best for english fans

This

>tf
>Not a liverpool supporter

How?

Liverpool literally bought all their success, from the manager to all their star players.

>Liverpool literally bought all their success
unlike City, Barca and Real Madrid

oh wait

Attached: 1111.jpg (211x239, 6K)

liverpool and spurs didnt buy much desu they just replaced players they sold

Attached: 3vo8cw8bi3v01.jpg (1024x670, 97K)

I'm fine with it
It's a new winner in 15 years

They have a net spend of 150 mil since Klopp came. Coutinho funded for half the cost for all of Liverpool's transfers.
Think back to Liverpool just before Coutinho left during January 2018. This was before they had beaten City at home in the PL. No one saw Liverpool as a top team. Sell Coutinho, buy VVD. Boom one of the best teams in the world. CL final out of nowhere. Beat an undefeated City that looked unstoppable once in the PL and twice in the CL. Still had 70 mil or so left from the Coutinho transfer, buy Allisson and now they're contending for the league and favourites to win the CL final. All off of one sale.
This is not the same "buying your way to the success" like Man City, PSG, Real or Barcelona. This is clever shrewd business moves.

>2005 was 15 years ago
where did time go????

What would be worse, Livershit winning or the Yids winning?

I'm this cat

>United

Attached: iiconics point and laugh.png (900x697, 764K)

for Yea Forums definitely livershit, the board will be unbearable to post on for a summer. but it depends if you want to laugh while you see Yea Forums seethe and suffer. i think the best plan is to just make 9001 liverpool threads while Yea Forums burns and join in with the free (you)s and tears

>m-muh net spent
smells like Arsenal in here

but ofc the jews if youre an arsenal/chelsea fan. if jews win im gonna sit in /arse/ for a week

Net spend is an accounting term

Regardless of net spend Liverpool still fielded a 500m pound squad against Barca

You act like Liverpool are plucky underdogs that play for free. They are not Burnley, they are just another expensive team that is doing well because they spent heaps

>one of those will win

Liverpool or Ajax though

What are the odds of this turning out to be Premier League 2 Electric Boogaloo?

>This is not the same "buying your way to the success" like Man City, PSG, Real or Barcelona. This is clever shrewd business moves.
Real Madrid under Florentino operates exactly like that

Which doesn't change the fact that is still BUYING your way to success

They reinvested the Suarez and Coutinho money. It's not just money from nowhere. If you sell a player for 150 mil, it's reasonable to expect new players for around that amount to come in right? Otherwise you're just running a selling business and have no interest in winning.

everyone buys players. who wins something with 11 kids from the youth team starting?

Not during the galactico years. When Real had a solid team that won year after year Florentino of course held back on the spending. He will no doubt break the bank again soon.

Yids in the final would be a fucking disaster nearly on par with Monaco-Porto.

>still referring it as the uefa cup
based, it was a redpilled tournament

based, EL best

I missed my chance of seeing my team as the best in the country, let alone europe

Attached: 0A44AF26-09B0-4AB0-8CB7-210C940454A7.jpg (550x366, 33K)

>b-but Liverpool have BOUGHT players that have played well
>that's cheating!

Attached: 1426677016118.jpg (613x533, 107K)

Doesnt matter where the fucking money came from, the fact is Liverpool still have a half billion pound mega squad, not a plucky underdog team like Leicester 2015.

Having "nice" cashflow has nothing to do with football.

No issue with clubs investing to be competitive, just with retards thinking "their" club spending a billion pounds is okay when the other clubs do it, it's evil

They are not "plucky underdogs" and I think you're kind of missing the point. There's a difference between funding your transfers by a straight up cash injection from a rich billionaire owner, and funding it via your own sold players. It's not the end result that matters, it's how they got there.

so if i sold a house for 1m and then bought another for 1m that is super spending? any club can do this.

1/96

This is the life of a city fan

Can you please tell me when I said that?

How is it?

Traditional old money clubs like Liverpool, Man U, Juventus, etc. have all had money and rich backers for decades and have established themselves over such a time. These clubs are the ones that were breaking transfer records all through the 70's, 80's, 90's.

Why is it a bad thing that clubs outside of the established old money "top 4" clubs spend money and invest? It brings better players and managers to the league and drives competition and increases the standard of top level football.
The only people that dont want this are customers of said old money clubs that just want to see the same 3-4 teams pub stop Fulham and Swansea every week and take turns walking the league every year.

as long as its not Tottenham

I agree, but you still have to admire improving players and running a business like Sp*ds and Liverpool, not just buying everyone like City and United. And muh trophies only applies for the domestic league sometimes, Chelsea won their only CL with a scruffy underdog squad.

I do admire Spurs are developing a good CL tier squad, but if we are honest some of this was due to luck. Unearthing a 30 goal per season striker is like striking oil.

It annoys me to see Levy not spend to increase the depth and quality of the squad to reinforce their place as a CL club. If Kane and Son/Erikson leave they are fucked. Look at Arsenal and Man Utd being way too complacent being an automatic Top 4 club, they spent poorly (or not at all) over several years and now their squads are fucked.
At least City had the balls to just do it - i.e. when they had three 33+ year old full backs they just purged and replaced them

I assume you're talking about recent sheik teams like PSG and Man City right? The reason why financial doping is bad is because it'll reduce leagues into a pawn game of "who has the richest owner?". Look at Ligue 1. Before the oil money came in PSG had only won it twice. There was a genuine competition for the title. Now it's been reduced to something PSG are expected to win simply because their team is worth more than almost all of the French clubs combined.
It's true that this happens elsewhere, like in Germany where Bayern got their similar dominance from historically just winning more than the other teams. But at least that feels honest you know? It doesn't feel like it's just some bored Arab with endless pockets buying up footballers like they're figurines to play with. They actually earned that money from being better than the other teams.
At least to me that feels more morally right.

You say new investment degrades the quality of football by making it a competition of "who is the richest owner". This has literally been the case for decades now, Bayern vs Dortmund, Man Utd vs Liverpool vs Arsenal, Barca vs Real etc. You act as if this issue has only been recently created by new investment.

You talk about PSG pub stomping French farmers as bad, then say Bayern pub stomping German tractor mechanics is "good".
They are both the same and just as bad. The way to fix this is for more investment into those leagues to boost the overall standard of all teams.

No one cares about your feelings or who "deserves to be at the top". Nor do I care about which billionaire oligarch football club owner is more "likeable"

That's the very opposite of what I said. Bayern stomping Bundesliga is of course bad. It's just less morally repugnant than PSG and their sheik owner buying the league from nowhere. That's why I'm praising teams like Dortmund, Lyon and Liverpool. Because they're still keeping up even when they're at such a disadvantage to teams like Bayern, PSG and Man City.

I know that feel. I wish it would be 2008-2010 again.. damn

*Barsa funded Liverpool signing Costinho this year.

For me, it’s the late 90s/early 2000s

>tfw my team last won a cup in the 1920s

Attached: Star-Wars-theory-Luke-skywalker-rian-johnson-the-Last-Jedi-backlash-1485703.jpg (590x350, 19K)

I fucked at least 3 Muslim Tatar girls in my lifetime.

Attached: image.jpg (750x732, 486K)

Enjoy your AIDS

the world cup is the last relevant cup.

>yuro billionaire owner gud
>arab billionaire owner bad

They are both just as bad you cuck

I literally said that it's not good that they're dominating in that very sentence. Literally. Even still, Bayern got their money from dominating their league for decades upon decades. Not through a sudden cash injection. There's a difference in how the rich team got rich. Why is this something you can't grasp?

So the rich team that started with rich owners 100 years ago, stomping on full time plumber teams for decades should be allowed to stay on top unchallenged....................

Yes no one should be allow to have money except those that started with it

theres a right way and a wrong way. wolves monaco etc do it the right way, chelski do it the wrong way

There’s a difference between developing players and selling them for 10x what you paid then reinvesting and an oil sheikh deciding you need to spend 200m a year on transfers

There is no right way, every big club started with lots of money

What Chelsea and Man City do now is no different to what Man Utd or Liverpool were doing when they first started

Restricting to who can have money just creates a barrier between the elite clubs and the rest. I'd rather not have the same 6 teams walk the league every year, rather 20 genuine contenders. But this logic is lost on people that have interest in said top 6 clubs.

City had a far easier draw.

This is much more interesting than the Madrid, Bayern, Barca +1 shit we had to watch every year before, so im not even slightly mad.

didn't mean to quote

>It's Tottenham

/end thread

Having quality club operations vs some oil fag who increases prices for 2 weeks to pay back his new bought toy. How stupid can one be to not see the difference. Football is a game of money off the field. Liverpool played that game, City cheated. Still skilled players are skilled players. If 10 clubs cheat like City and they all compete for the title and one of them wins, that's still a feat.

Son is playing though

City played a bunch of shit teams and still didnt get past the quarters XFD

accounting concepts are made up for the sake of fun. they are meant to numerically represent reality

australia glory hunter has realised he band wagoned a team no one respects

look at how everyone wants city to win the league all the time cause their leagues mean absolutely nothing. man utd want them to win the league cause they know a league win for liverpool means something.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 1.36.40 pm.png (1150x1140, 1.9M)