This club has the most kino matches; don't even try to refute

This club has the most kino matches; don't even try to refute

2017-18 Man City vs Liverpool
2018-19 Liverpool vs PSG, Bayern Munich vs Liverpool and Liverpool vs Barcelona

Attached: FC_Liverpool.svg.png (1200x1624, 390K)

based

i don't like their fans but i like their players idk why

the 2014 chelsea vs liverpool and the 2016 sevilla liverpool were very kino

I know they do have the most kino matches, sometimes its like fucking poetry.

Attached: images (68).jpg (615x343, 32K)

Anfield has arguably the best atmosphere in English football.

Watch the Dortmund vs. Liverpool 2015-16 EL match

That was the day I became a lifelong

To be really a kino it gotta have little details. Salah showing up after the game with this shirt and then everyone singing is turned the game from good entertainment to a masterpiece

Attached: salahnevergiveup.jpg (384x383, 45K)

same
scousers are the worst scums on earth, but their players and kloppo are okay, the last one i really hated was slippy g.

>Anfield has arguably the best atmosphere in English football
When they can be arsed, definitely. It's a fucking library 95% of the time.

Which not an accomplishment

scousers live for football, it's always been a huge part of the culture of the city. anfield and goodison have the loudest and most passionate supporters and it consumes their every day life. I don't think anyone in london or manchester gives a shit as much as they do.

yeah maybe in the woy days

Both legs of that tie were incredible.

>liverpool x10000

MY WORD MARTIN WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE

Attached: 2013notjumping.png (793x677, 705K)

Is DLR gay? I was never sure.

St. James Park is a better atmosphere and I've been to both multiple times

It's the crazinest I've gone after a goal scored next to Brooks scoring the winner against Ghana.

I worked at a wing bar at the time and was actually working and as soon as Lovren's header went in I started running around the restaurant like a mad man.

It was 0-0 in dortmund a real snooze fest what are you talking about?

desu, this. Anfield homecrowd are basically a bunch of 65 year old boomers who have season tickets since Shankly. The Kop has the flag people but they're joined by tourists who don't know the songs or sing too fucking fast. Only in big games do the boomers actually wake up, but when they do, it's Magic La™

Pretty mediocre for domestic matches actually. The crowd only brings its A game to European tournaments.

1-1 actually.

Istanbul 2005 was still one of the craziest fucking matches I've ever seen

Liverpool have a neck for both choking away big leads and coming back from seemingly impossible situations. I love scrappy teams like that.

You can't blame them for not treating a Saturday 12:00 kick off against Derby the same way the treat Barcelona under floodlights.

Well yeah, but even against CL shitters they bring their A game. You forgot the stark contrast between meeting Man City in the PL and in the CL last season?