Is school shootings a sport?

Is school shootings a sport?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190507-205045_Chrome.jpg (1075x1519, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYTsYq37Dtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only in America

>0 dead

Nothing to see here really

False flags are

good for that kid, maybe those fucks will think twice about talking shit to the weird kid in the future.

>CNN
They count random niggers shooting it out in the school parking lot as a “school shooting”

>US citizens taking no interest in a nil-nil draw, despite the action

This is why grassroots sports are dying in your country.

Give students free guns already

>random niggers shooting it out in the school parking lot
is this normal in north america?

In America, yes. Canada is civilized and our niggers aren’t as bad.

Muslim kills
>Religion of peace, Soros is sending them to take away my freedumbs.

White guy kills
>False flag it’s so obviously staged to take away muh freedumbs

Must be nice living in a reality where you are always right

oh the somalis in my neighbourhood beg to differ

who are you quoting?

Yea Forums guy

If someone's immediate reaction to a school shooting is that it's a false flag, on this website, it's safe to assume they are stereotypical /pol/ faggots.

one guy did now

only a few kids shot in school this week
>we're doing great

Attached: 20750865_10211609564088428_2041339217_n.jpg (404x720, 29K)

Seems to me like America would benefit from a full on army cadet system, here if you want to play with guns and be a psycho you join the cadets from a very young age, like 12 years old and it's encouraged. If you do it all the way to the end you can apply to officer training school without any formal qualifications.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYTsYq37Dtk

top british kek

Attached: 1509890264668.jpg (702x692, 70K)

well but what kind of an attention seeking faggot creates a thread about that on a sports board.

The only thing that can stop a school shooter is a class full of armed students.

How much you want to bet conservatives won't do anything for gun reform?

Are you saying George Soros made this thread?

They will not do a thing until each one of them has been personally affected by a shooting, which might not be long at this rate.

Attached: DWMvytKXcAEzBfC.jpg (591x479, 58K)

no i am saying the jannies are not doing their job

Yeah. Pass a box full of pistols to the class like math tests at the start of the day.

Why would they?

Attached: 1C4C5E5C-E3A5-4CFE-8EAA-CCAE064CAFCF.jpg (960x640, 129K)

Kids used to bring guns to school in the 50s for target practice. No shootings took place. The majority of these shootings are false flags. The rest is a result of alienating an entire group of people. So the younger ones lash out.

I would hope most of them would bring their own guns from home, and there would just be a box on the teachers desk for kids who forgot theirs.

But they would be getting shot from the front.

Ah like when you don't have swimsuit, youd have to wear a leftover one. Imgine you had to use some pink little sissygun lmao

You're right, there's no reason school shootings pretty much only happen in USA now.
It can't be because guns are so easy to buy there, and there's so few restrictions on who can have them. You /pol/ idiots are so ignorant. No developed country would stand for even one school shooting, yet USA has at least one big one per year.

Everyone in your life is going to be murdered in the coming war

If they could see the shooter they would just draw their own concealed weapons.

You can hold a backpack in front of you

>muh republican race war

Attached: 1528482549231.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Ah the 50s a time before vaccines and gays, when kids would casually bring firearms to school.

polturds

HELL YEAH
can't wait for the semi-finals this year

Yeah it’s entertaining. Nothing compares to Trucks of Peace...good sport