Barcelona brazillians

>barcelona brazillians
coutinho, rafinha, arthur, malcom
>walk around the pitch, never put a challenge in or look like they care, heads drop once they concede a goal, no wonder brazil cant win wc with these

>livershit brazillians
fabinho, firmino, allison, millninho
>never stop running or trying, put their bodies on the line and would fight to the death for the team

why is this?

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1024x717, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEjG7hto4vY
barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10600-7-Philippe-Coutinho/page1073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga talk English

German work ethic

English

>malcom
dude barely plays

English

Rafinha is not a Barça player anymore.

Arthur did his best in 15 minutes and managed to make the midfield better.

Malcolm doesn't even play regularly, we don't know how he would perform if he had a series of games to prove himself.

Coutinho lost his form or motivation, I don't know how or why, but he's very bad nowadays.

proxy?
holy broken english

Proxies are banned on Yea Forums. Maybe a tourist.

Attached: a horse that good doesnt jumping haver that it have to be.png (1348x431, 185K)

What?

I remember when I saw this shit when it had 2 (you)s. I thought "well, he is german, they know more english than me. There must be a hidden meaning to this".

germans are the kings of pulling 50 (yous) out of their arse from nowhere. its either stuff like this or a terrible joke

Can't you proxy with paying?

yes

soul vs soulless

It's because they are funny when they don't mean to be or they mean it to look that way, fuck I don't know, they're Germans

When do you see David Neres in this comparison?

Takes me sex mishappen tales to get 10 (You)s but any german attempting comedy gets a thread in reddit, what the fuck

What do you mean?

much closer to the "liverpool brazilians" but he's a system babby so I'm not sure it matters

>this new

I am from brasil sorry for english

What do Ajax fans think of him? Is he going to Milan next season?

paqueta is twice as good

Why? Do some proxies work here?

You can use a proxy If you pay to Yea Forums, can't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=YEjG7hto4vY

Oh, I see, but that's only useful for trolling people on boards with flags, not useful at all if you want to avoid Yea Forums's spying.

broken how?

not if it has been banned/blacklisted i think

Klopp is the reason. Valverde probably spends entire training sessions locked in his office, and adding to that our complete lack of work ethic and you end up getting someone like Coutinho. Arthur is actually somewhat a decent player because of his dedication to the game ever since starting on Grêmio

>sex mishappen tales
Is this some kind of furrie reference?

barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10600-7-Philippe-Coutinho/page1073

lol

Attached: 1556633814503.jpg (728x796, 214K)

I agree. As a player I want to do my best and help him, I see this looking at his face last week at Nou Camp, he understands that things do not always go to plan and he understands that you don't have to overreact, the 3-0 wasn't really a fair indication of the match. Valverde isn't like this, I play for him worried about the video session and my personal accountability, but I do so fully believing in his system, also I have Messi on my team.

Nah but that post yesterday about a girl farting in an user's face and then getting anal bleedings from fisting, that's sexual mishappen tales. No furry shit, although I can craft something like that in the near future.

>the audacity on this garbage of a man to disrespect the fans while churning out performances like this

KEEEEEEEEEEEEK

lads there's nothing wrong with OP's english, stop showing your power level

yea
excuse my rudeness OP

How many people in England are able to read the Canterbury Tales nowadays, lad?

>rafinha
Rafinha is actually based except he's constantly injured and can't play with Messi.

>can't play with Messi

y?

Barcelona is an arrogant club. They don't work hard because they get told they're better than everyone else

very common to read at least some of it at school

arthur is too good lol this retard guy valverde benched him,if klopp was his coach he would be fucking great

I can read it, I have even translated a small part into modern English, part of The Nun's Priest Tale about the hen and the cock. Maybe I'll find it and post on Yea Forums. But yeah you're right, bongs on the whole especially soccer bongs aren't very well educated and are usually rabidly anti-intellectual

lmao