Honestly, name a more kino semi-final

honestly, name a more kino semi-final

>3-0 down
>about to lose the league by 1 point as well
>2 star players out injured as well as their most in form midfielder
>2 former Liverpool players who left to win the Champions League playing for Barca
>no one gives them a chance
>nobody who's barely played all season scores 2 goals
>half time substitute forced by injury scores the other 2
>incredibly CHEEKY goal for the winner

It was like one of my Japanese Animes, all you have to do is believe!

Attached: 1503515172549.jpg (960x1200, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-7k2KHfi7yg?t=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't follow the premier league, can Liverpool win it?

if Man City don't win the final match and Liverpool win theirs

sure

>half time substitute forced by injury scores the other 2
Don't forget that the injury came from Suarez kicking out at him

Yeah if they win their last game (this weekend) and man city draws or loses their last game.

>It was like one of my Japanese Animes

Attached: 1557056080541.jpg (525x478, 72K)

The only comparable moment of kinoness that I was witness to also involved Liverpool in the CL, that night when they won it.

Lmao it's just soccer

Well that's a close call, who will City face next?

Brighton, the 4th worst team in the league

Brighton. It's not looking likely, but maybe the law of averages will do >us a solid.

>Sunday @ 1400 GMT
Liverpool vs Wolves
Brighton vs City

City are only 1 point ahead at this stage. If you're able to it will be worth following on Sunday no matter what happens. All the last day of matches in the PL are always played at the same time, it can be kino.

I want to believe this wasn't staged, but it's just mind-boggling.

Brighton are basically the Sao Paulo of England, if Sao Paulo was a seaside town with a nice beach close enough to the city for a day trip.

It was pretty kino yeah

Brighton, who was able to narrowly avoid relegation this season. The one upside for Liverpool is that Brighton is coming in from a 1-1 draw against Arsenal, so they've shown they CAN draw against the Top 6.

The problem is that Liverpool also have to beat Wolves, who have finished 7th and has had a reputation this season for playing better against Top 6 than they do Bottom 6.

It's not mathematically impossible, but they seem like they're losing it by 1 point to an 80th minute City goal in the other game.

If Liverslip wins the CL and Arseflip wins the El. How many English teams will participate in the CL next year?

>honestly, name a more kino semi-final

And that Barcelona team was 100 times better than whatever this one is, that constantly loses by 3+ goals in away games, while Chelsea was in 6th.

Attached: TORRES.jpg (700x509, 62K)

Except Liverpool smacked Wolves down previously, and was the only top 6 team this season to do so.

Wolves have done well against the top six but haven't looked very good in any if the games against Liverpool or City. They got a draw v City but it was only due to punching the ball into the net

It's up there for sure, but Barca v Chelsea 2012 was also pure kino.

ahh yes actual teeth

>Torres

Attached: 1474556415251.gif (400x226, 2.82M)

plastic clubs aren't kino

Attached: 1533503904273.png (718x668, 421K)

Only UCL semi-finals, right? Because if not, the HUElocaust was better.

100% sure this match was rigged

Plus Chelsea had come unbelievably close to winning their first CL in the decade prior to this match, losing to a ghost goal in 2005, Uefalona controversy in 2009, and hitting the woodwork 3 times in the 2008 final including with a penalty kick to win it. It seemed like Chelsea were doomed to never win the CL and had missed their chance, and in 2012 they were completely written off as old and past it, with a managerial change mid-season due to shit form.

But somehow, at 2-0 down against arguably one of the greatest club sides ever, with their captain John Terry sent off, and a formation than can pretty much be described as 8-1, they pull off a miraculous victory with Messi choking a penalty and Torres of all people, the biggest flop and laughing stock in the world, running the length of the giant Nou Camp pitch to silence the Barca fans and leave Busquets on his arse.

All of this of course avenging the disgraceful 2009 semi, too. This game was far more kino than Liverpool's tonight.

The whole run was kino as fuck, from the 3-1 loss at Napoli to winning on penalties in Bayern's home stadium.

>Chelsea vs Barcelona 2012
>Cahill goes off injured after 12 mins
>Busquets scores
>Terry sent off for kneeing Alexis Sanchez
>Chelsea playing with no recognisable centre backs
>Iniesta scores immediately after, putting them 2-0 up and going through
>Ramires' scores a wonder goal right before half time putting Chelsea ahead on aggregate
>Messi misses a penalty
>Then Torressssssssssssss in the 90th minute

Attached: Torres.jpg (620x388, 109K)

I like Barca and i'm glad Valverde will be sacked

Ajax deserve to win CL though 100%

Yep. It's a cliche but you genuinely couldn't script it. Drogba was meant to take the fifth penalty in Moscow too, but for his red card.

Attached: Drog.gif (400x241, 2.14M)

>It was like one of my Japanese Animes, all you have to do is believe!

Attached: alex jones rofl.jpg (693x760, 100K)

TORRES goal also benefitted from the KINO camera pan that showed how literally alone he was in attack - the ultimate high noon mano y mano
youtu.be/-7k2KHfi7yg?t=66

No.

one in a million.