Liverpool Barca Post-Match Thoughts

Can't believe it la'

>the match
Finally Liverpool took the dirty play and GAVE SOME BACK (thanks robbo and fabinho) and Barca spazzed out over it.

>Alisson
Best performance for Liverpool.

>mouyes: this remontada is called Klopp
Disagree with >mouyes, the players bailed Kloppo out in this game after his tactical blunders in the 1st leg.

>messi
Pecho frio. He needs to see a psychologist for his mental block.

>the final
Liverpool Ajax would be best. Fearless zoomers vs a team and coach who've tasted too many near misses.

Attached: 13216858-7002753-Divock_Origi_right_celebrates_with_Xherdan_Shaqiri_left_after_sc-a-20_1557264808939 (962x607, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15686-Champions-League-Semi-Final-Liverpool-FC-Barcelona-4-3-agg/page61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liverpoop will win the CL, enjoy.

PISSI
MISSI

I cant believe we did that without firmino

>>Alisson
>Best performance for Liverpool.
Must've had a mediocre season, then. Can't remember any particularly good saves, only ones you'd expect any PL keeper to make.

>tactical blunders in the 1st leg
what did he do wrong?

ABLs have been left in a tizzy again.
Dont care if we lose the final, today we reminded them why Liverpool are the true goat club.

Played Salah

>his tactical blunders in the 1st leg.
Tactical blunders? Liverpool were the better side and the goals they conceded were just individual class.

Who mentioned Leicester?
And that just sums up the loser mentality of Liverpool, kek.
>goat
>no trophies
Nice logic. I wonder if they'll release a runners-up book to celebrate losing like they did in 13/14?

Didn't play ORIGOD, TAA or Henderson

He had a few in the first half that were critical.

Here’s your (you)

Imo firmino has been a bit jaded recently and salah too selfish, so maybe it worked out for the best
Not just about flying miracle saves. Calm on the ball, passed well, made the saves and stop the 1v1s he had to
Winaljdum as striker, Gomez RB, Milner before Henderson. Waited too long to make subs

I think Messi should have won.

English broadcasters literally called him the reason Liverpool was still at the game when it was only 1-0 due that face to face save

This has the feeling of Destiny, like that miraculous Chelsea. The English team now is actually good though.

Hendo, Origi, Alisson and TAA best players on pitch.

This final really is in >our hands this time.

YNWA

O Twain can you see
By the dawn’s rent free night

*miraculous Chelsea run in 2012

>no ronaldo or messi in the final
best timeline

Salah is guaranteed a start in the final but do >we risk Firmino over Origi based on form? Firmino has been under par in the past games he has played.

Fabinho was clearly the best player on the pitch

I would. Can always bring Origi on if Firmino isn't working out

Ajax will be harder to beat but Spurs will be more unbearable to lose to.

Barca played like shit

Ajax will rape you if you play like that

>Gomez RB
I really don't understand why he gets played there. has never looked good at fullback, and considering so much of their offense goes through those players it's completely boneheaded to put a centre back there

Trent has a history of being caught out by quick runners on his wing, most notably Zaha. Gomez was picked because he's better defensively than Trent, but it neutered a lot of Liverpool's creative forces on the right.

I fear the zoomers but this liverpool team has to taste victory now
This but in reality Gomez was at fault defensively too. You're right he's rrally not a modern RB at all

Oh he definitely was poor against Barca, but I was just talking about the reasoning behind his selection, rather than his actual performance.

Scousers will come second to Poops Man Shitty and lose to Ajax/Hotspuds

Will win nothing again

i use to hate ronaldo at utd but i at least admire his achievements, messi after that first leg was such a smug cunt and acted like the tie was already over.

Wew. what a shame, eh Barça?

I'm betting my life savings on Origi coming in for one of the top three and scoring the deciding goal in overtime.

It was clearly rigged. That Dembele miss was 100% paid for. You just know some rich Russian mafia guy made a shit tone of money off that game.

this barca forum is hilarious.

barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15686-Champions-League-Semi-Final-Liverpool-FC-Barcelona-4-3-agg/page61

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-08 at 03.24.14.png (1460x810, 267K)

Solid fucking gold

Attached: barca.png (1803x768, 133K)

bunch of kids who play fifa, i imagine 95% of them are from the middle east.

There's one under those two I posted that talks about betting "300 bucks" on Liverpool to advance and "hopes he never sees the money". Yank bandwagoners too, by the looks of it.

Yikes

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-224827.png (1080x1920, 266K)

Do they even watch football? Liverpool were the better side for most of the match in the Nou Camp. Barca just had world class forwards who got a bit of fortune and took their chances.

Post match thought
Valverde is pure crap and shít together

Liverpool shits on barca and misses most goal chances on first leg, Messi does his thing Luckyly works out

Then this SON OF A BITCH plays the SAME FUCKING TEAM WITH COUTINHO IN XI is this man a profesional? A deaf kid would do better than this retarded mofo

>messi after that first leg was such a smug cunt and acted like the tie was already over.
Someone post that webm where he collapsed after the Dembele miss.

Reminder that there will be retards out there who STILL don't rate Henderson

Attached: 1547401883053.gif (177x295, 1.55M)

>Mouyes
He put a smile on my face for once. Nice little jabs at Barcelona and showing appreciation for Klopp.

I think you're both spot on. I see a lot of Barcelona gear where I live, and it's usually either some squat Guatemalans or a rich, white 13-year-old

What's there to rate?

>and acted like the tie was already over.
Are you legit demented? Even when they were up 3-0 he kept trying to make goals for his teammates who messed it up. I joked last week that Dembele miss would come back to bite them and it did

Looks like a double is back on the menu boys

Unironically Mane>Origi>Salah>Firmino

origi in knockout games is GOAT material

In all honestly, not meme-ing

Mane>>>>Firmino>>Salah>=Origi

If only Origi played more. Klopp was looking for a number 9 when he had one of the best number 9's under his nose.

FUCK THE 96

Why are all the necrophiliacs crawling out of the woodwork?

This reminded me of that epic win against Dortmund in the Europa League.

At least one of them could sense what was coming.

Attached: barcaforum.jpg (1736x334, 78K)

Can I ask where did most SP pol fans watch the game last night?

You watched it a home r-right?

Not rating Henderson, Milner or Firmino is a huge pleb filter.
>Le hard working man
The meme is real.

Attached: based hendo.webm (480x480, 466K)

400iq post

Attached: bigbrain wojak.jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

The weak should fear the strong

milner especially. hes a proper workhorse and vastly underrated
i still miss him at newcastle

If Henderson and milner were Spanish there would be a constant wank fest over them. There is nothing more Reddit than this sort of behavior

This CL is tainted by the poor quality of the teams left in.

And liverpoo will never win the premier league ever. It’s only a legit CL if you were champions.

>get dominated at Camp Nou
>lucky not to have two goals scored against you at home
>rely on wonder goals to seal the match
>not being self aware enough to recognise the weaknesses of your time
>not being self aware enough to remember Roma

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF UEFALONA PASSENGERS

Ajax will give them a better game.

Coutinho is worse than Dybala at this point

Barcelonas squad is really shit. It hasnt been world class since 2011, the only exception was in 2014/15 because of Messi Suarez Neymar.

Cant wait for the catalan cheating scum to fall back into eternal mediocrity.

Fabinho has blossomed, completely changed the dynamics of the midfield

they really want to force long throw meme on him

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-100005~2.png (1440x801, 148K)

High pressure saves and he made four of them. Your a cuck.

Start with Origi he’s gave us a Final ffs, he deserves it and with salah and mane either sides he’s deffo scoring lah.

Kys

Not rating Hendo has been my measurement on a real supporter for about 5 years.

Jesus find this kid and make him a pundit.

In the BOOZER LAH! Smash’d throwing pints around

noway will messi leave barca but the manager will

Lol get a grip, teacher

Winaljdum as striker literally won you this game

we need to recruit this gipsy to our board

>Romania
Wow

>that Neymar-style rolling and the smile after was awesome XD
This was a UEFAlona fan after noting that Liverpool fans accused Messi of being a diver.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Robertson deserved a red card.

you know we know it they know it

*stares and does nothing while getting his whole ancestral tree insulted in portuguese*

ah yes

You can't insult anyone's ancestors if your own led to you speaking Portuguese.

I had this bad feeling when they missed that 99% chance to score at the very end of 1st match.

I wrote that.

I agree.

Salah - Origi - Mane
Wij/Keita - Fabinho - Henderson
Robertson - VVD - Matip - TAA
Alison

maybe. Gini is still unconvincing away from home sometimes despite dabbing on Barca.

Salah and Mane inverted but you get the point.

So it's official

Premier League >>>>> La Liga and anyone else

>mfw i lost my Hendo 13/14 kit

keita is dead mate

oh yeah forgot

Wij then or even Ox if he's fully match fit.

Reminder you can only be an elite club if you have defended a EC/CL title.

Liverpool squad is streched now with a lot of injuries, seems like Henderson played with a cortisone injection (a good way to shorten your career) and Van Dijk was playing with a bad back

>Disagree with >mouyes, the players bailed Kloppo out in this game after his tactical blunders in the 1st leg.
I disagree with this. This was a Klopp. This is his strenght. He can motivate. He already achieved in his time at the BVB very remarkable with rather ordinary players.

The power of Klopp is the power to believe and to fight until the end.

The final is almost 4 weeks away, plenty of time to rest.

>if you have defended a EC/CL title.
So Nottingham Forest is an elite club, got it.

It’s not the dog in the fight, it’s the fight in the dog.

Liverpool started at 100mph and actually seemed to have MORE energy in the second half. I wonder what Klopp’s fitness regime is because that was insane. Barca were lethargic and completely lacking in leadership. Messi doesn’t run, Suarez spent more than half the game on the ground and Coutinho was anonymous.

this was never up for debate

Go back to school and learn English you dumb ex-colony chink. Can only be != have to be. Now go look at the list again and see all the true elite teams.

Also my dad saw Forest beat Liverpool in the European Cup and he said they were an amazing team so go fuck off to Raffles and remember not to drop your chewing gum in case you get your hand lopped off.

skill is a meme in europe. heart and belief is what matters

>Barcelona had 5 shots on target
>Alisson didn't do anything

Was an impressive win, lad. I especially love it when Liverpool gets the ball. The moment they win the ball, 4 fucking players start running goalward like the absolute chads they are. They don’t stay back and pass the ball around 100 times before scoring.

They get the ball and COUNTER. Jurgen Klopp’s style of play is alpha as fuck.
>wins the ball
>ball is moving towards your goal before you can even recover
Literally unstoppable

Just chewed gum in public, and in a government building no less, without any repercussions literally 2 days ago. Try again.

Two continental trebles under Poop, even if on separate occasions, should give Barca some weight. And as much as I hate Manure they were elite back in the SAF days. If Forest are considered elite these two should be too.

Quintessential Russian post

Winning back to back makes you an iconic team of sustained success, winning the treble is the next step below. Lippi Juve is the team i'm most fond of but even though they reached 3 CL finals in a row, no one talks about them. Through history:
>tsu's real
>baresi's milan
>clough's forest
>muller' bayern
>cruyff's ajax
>mazzola's inter
>guttman's benfica
>di stefano's real
These are truly elite

This victory will be even more glorious when Liverpool slips against Ajax. You know this will happen Yea Forums.

Liverpool are using the hashtag #ThisMeansMore

This is exactly why everyone hates Liverpool

Yea Forums wtf you told me ngubus were all brainlets?!

TAA was high iq as fuck.

Is Coutinho actually kinda shit? And I mean proper shit, not the overreacting Yea Forums definition of shit. Though very on and off at Liverpool, you could almost always see he was talented and wanted to do good, but I genuinely don't remember him touching the ball more than twice over the two games. I genuinely thought he would flourish for Barca when he left getting to play in a less physical league, but it really seems like £105-142m was an even bigger robbery than first assumed

My thoughts are pretty straightforward:

>The win was undeserved

Attached: liverlonastats.jpg (622x180, 14K)

Where's Liverpool?

>muh possession
The memest stay of all.

Attached: Facebook-Never-forget-c18ffb.png (500x405, 108K)

stat*
Fug

Whoops. Here's an image untainted by facebook. I should be going to sleep.

Attached: aYFRj.jpg (600x450, 54K)

If you think Celtic deserved to win that with 11% possession then yes, you should go to sleep.

Booked my flights for Madrid, going via Bilbao. Vamos