/nrl/ - Magic Weekend Round Edition

Attached: D8884FA5-1F92-4640-B528-1BED221E409A.jpg (606x505, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/j0shway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not letting this die

Attached: AE596598-BB61-4E3B-BC9C-7561F2B15034.jpg (1125x1520, 254K)

Autosage test

This is the real thread

ass thread >>> joey thread

This is it

this is thread honestly

finasteride has ruined my labido

Is this true? I’ve read that all the hair loss shit can kill libido. I’ll avoid it and just go bald

Not like stopping jacking off is a bad thing

There is NOTHING worse than going bald user. You say you'll cope, but nothing can prepare you for the shame and inner turmoil of thinking hair.

Why

>thinking hair
based phoneposter

For me, its gotta be Jack De Belin

>/fing/ murdering /nrl/

>bait thread receives more posts than serious general

based /fing/ dabbing on /nrl/ yet again

Everyone filters generals, most people probably can't see /nrl/ in the catalogue

kek this cope

>No Broncos players turned up to the magic round fan day

OH NO NO NO NO

Magic more like tragic

Not letting this thread slip away

/fing/ at 100 posts and 40 IPs
/nrl/ at 23 posts and 6 IPs
very worrying

/fing/ pruned. let's bring the party over here lads

based mods

What exactly is this pic supposed to mean

Attached: img_8676.jpg (5472x3648, 2.44M)

don't post smith with bitches other than mrs smith please. brapfest when

holy fucking autism
just let it go already reatrd

>6 IOS
in reality that is less cause it is just me connecting and reconnecting my VPN

Nicole I never meant to hurt you. I would take a bullet for you and you know it

>Online real estate outfit Purplebricks has announced it will quit the Australian market after a tumultuous six months, and acknowledged its global expansion was “too rapid”.

>The Australian arm of the British-founded company will close its operations after two and a half years of attempting to crack the property market down under.

POORM ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: muh 500k.jpg (517x1125, 264K)

>no more of those fucking annoying ads

Attached: hfsj.jpg (735x735, 88K)

based
love it when foreign companies get BTFO by the elite and muscular Australian market

Business idea: product placement deals for NRL sex tapes.

Attached: Lillee.jpg (711x630, 125K)

Who's going to sponsor NRL players fingering their own arses in front of each other?

instagram.com/j0shway/

Israel Folau

Why are there so many kiwis in this thread

what is the point of the magic round? just trying to gauge interest for a second Brisbane club?

(((Sponsored by Tourism Brisbane)))

Based Greenberg fleecing Queensland taxpayers with government grants

what is their purported reason for it? and why is it called the magic round
t. don't follow nrl

*NRL players wearing Tac Glasses™ and Stax™ SR-009™ headphones fingering their own arses in front of each other

Attached: 131437062163538p.jpg (478x478, 28K)

based joshie

Who here attending a game and getting pissed at the Caxton afterwards this weekend?

>caxton
nty

literally never happened and I wish this general would stop perpetuating this myth

then what was big papi fingering mate

I feel so bad for Israel Folau. He's probably the most wholesome cunt and these pricks are killing his career. Cunts punch on, do drugs, hit women, rape women, do more drugs, drink their own piss all kinds of degenerate shit and THIS is the guy who gets punished. I'm fucking pissed lads.
Also he never apologized or backed down in anyway. Literally the only person I've seen with any conviction in the modern era. What an absolute madlad and inspiration for us all.

Attached: dfk4.png (605x576, 942K)

/afl/

>afl girl on tayg
It's not fair lads. How do we get julia or bft on the show?

Fox Sports News girl's salami nipples are visible through her blue dress rn

what is magic round? is it some boong thing?

Will win in court

I support Israel

And De Belin

he's not wholesome, definitely has skeletons in the closet. he doesn't even live with his wife, she used to be in New Zealand and now she's in Adelaide

>jurbo that low
>benji that high

Attached: 4826982891.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

Anyone got the goods on Curtis Scott's matter with the integrity commission?

Yeah he doesn't have any integrity.

he actually thought that was funny lads

I'm guessing he roofied and bummed a tranny.

I found it funny

>Leilua probably out for the rest of the season
Guess the Raiders won't be making the eight

trip on nightshite

Based Female Touchie and Blond Female Touchie have signed full time refereeing deals lads

I WANT THEM TO REF ACTUAL GAMES NONE OF THIS SIDELINE SHIT. I'M SICK OF REFBALL AND 100% BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL DO A BETTER JOB AT IT THEN THE MEN WHO ARE TOO SCARED AND SEND EVERYTHING TO THE BUNKER. THE WOMEN WILL NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO PROVE THEMSELVES.

Attached: BFT.jpg (459x589, 80K)

I remember watching BFT reffing a few NSW Cup games and the players were too scared to argue with her

Because she was right and demands respect. Not like the poofs that ref these days.

>poofs
please can we not have the homophobic language. it will offend the queer folk in the thread

There's an Israel Folau joke there that I'm not clever enough to make

>le izzy XD
you're in the wrong rugby thread mate

Jack De Belin and Israel Folau on Toulon watch

it's supposed to convey the BRAPPS

Attached: keyframedownloadcontroller?id=275810?center=0.351%2C0.433&preset=card-feature.jpg (735x735, 98K)

Is there any way to put one over that stupid cunt Mundine?

Team Izzy
Miranda Devine, Andrew Bolt, Alan Jones, a couple of Samoan Brothers

Team Anti Izzy
Benji Marshal

Anyone I missed?

Convicted drug cheat Paul Gallen has done it, he has matched the record! Paul now lost 166 matches in the NRL, equalling the record held by Scott Prince. Congratulations Scott.

Team Izzy
+John Hopoate

I unironically agreed with Mundine. The world has gotten so stupid and crazy I'm agreeing with that lonesome cunt. Fucking hell.

Attached: sad man.jpg (719x654, 36K)

No not that. I don't really care if he defends Folau even if it's not advisable but he's a Muslim so I can see why he would do it. His good book probably teaches him much worse about Homos.

However I can't brush off his dumb anti-vax views which I consider worse than Folau mouthing from the bible. Since then Folau's about to get sacked and nothing has happened to Choc.

He's retired and all round room temperature IQ retard. What do you expect the rubgy union pozz patrol to call in Mundine for some reason???
You're a dumb cunt mate. Also if Israel was a muzzie this would have never happened. You don't give shit to someone who's faith storms a office block and shoots you if you draw Mohammed. Which is the greater lesson in all of this.

Attached: 12321344.jpg (431x698, 27K)

GOATcastle

Attached: updated 4.jpg (1080x559, 131K)