You now realize this loser only won the CL when having the most stacked squads in football history...

you now realize this loser only won the CL when having the most stacked squads in football history. meanwhile goatnaldo had to carry a bunch of shitters.
>b-b-b-but my wondergoal against 10 men eibar!

Attached: messhit.jpg (480x480, 33K)

He's Hazard tier without Xavi and Iniesta

he didn't deserve to win it in 2009 after that shitfest in the semis

>GOATnoaldo has to carry a bunch of shitters
They played Liverpool last year and Madrid literally played with 10 because Ronaldo was completely invisible
And easily won

5 CL

1 Euro

Doesn't change the fact that he was completely useless and a waste of space last year in the final and they still won
He was also not on the pitch for the final and only good team he faced in that Euro and won it

the difference is that players see themselves playing alongside ALPHA GOD and they give their everything. he's just that good, the alexander magno of our times. meanwhile imagine being a teammate of the doomer manlet who's always self-wallowing and you don't even understand what he's saying becuase he's a retard, of course you get demotivated. I'd say barsa actually overachieved in 2009, 11 and 15 when you think about it. xavi is the real goat

this

So he's actually a GOAT manager
Nice

5 CL

1 Euro

Top scorer in all 6 titles

Bale and Vasquez are gods when playing with Ronaldo

Stop seething you absolute faggot

Wrong he had as many goals as Giroud in that Euro
Griezmann was top scorer and also best player and should have won the Ballon d'Or that year as he actually scored like 80% of Atletico's goals in KO stages

He truly is a iniseta xavi baby and I’m sure after his retirement there will be more people that will see that

Who was the top scorer of Portugal? Ronaldo

Greaseman is a loser and always will be. He was humiliated by Ronaldo in every single stage.

Tied with Nani lmao
And we could go on with Ronaldo's top scorer in CL
Like in 2016 : 6 goals against Malmo, 2 pens against Shaktar
Hattrick again Wolfsburg, doesn't score in semi-finals or final
But he won the CL, so he's GOAT

yea he cant compare to Messi lmao

Attached: Messi_ballon_dor.jpg (1600x1600, 972K)

The amount of samefagging in this thread is abhorrent

LMAO imagine how mad all these cheating losers are at this moment it just warms the heart

Can you even get your facts straight ? Arsenal weren't ten men when he scored
And that has nothing to do with Ronaldo taking too much credit when his team wins
Ramos in 2014 was the actual man mountain and he got nothing out of it

>goatnaldo had to carry a bunch of shitters.
You have that the other way around Pedro. He got carried by meme players like Di Maria and Marcelo.

Except it's the other way around, Messi has been playing in a team whose philosophy is "let Messi carry", and when he's not feeling it the team goes to shit because they can't play without him. Meanwhile Ronaldo was able to win trophies because he wasn't the centrepiece of the team, only the designated finisher. Him having a bad day wouldn't automatically mean the team going down the shitter, because he was actually surrounded by people who could still play like a team without him.

>Logic
>On Yea Forums

Ronaldo was the top scorer and top assister

But seriously though, has anyone in the GOAT conversation ever bottled this many big games in their career?

Could you tell me the 2017 CL Ronaldo goal stats please?

no

That one season is actually his GOAT one, there's literally nothing to say he was riding on clouds

Barcelona without Messi destroyed Real Madrid this season

>Real Madrid this season
Is that supposed to be an achievement ?

>Real Madrid this season
Brighton could destroy this season's Real Madrid.

The best leader is the one that makes the team work at the same level with or without him.

Holy shit are you telling me that Ronaldo without even having a team built around him was able to make all things he has done in his career? That’s the goat right there.

Attached: 05BC6E4E-A492-4616-94E1-B19E16FD5DAC.gif (314x314, 319K)

No
Thats why he is not in the discussion

2013-14 was elite as well, it's underrated because of his cringy celebration in the final

>without even having a team built around him
Huh? Even right now at Juventus Penaldo is making demands for who he wants there next season.

Ronaldo is the best at what he's hired to do but his scope is actually limited.

>Thats why he is not in the discussion

Attached: 1525139651978.jpg (403x448, 64K)

2013-14 was way too much bailed out by Ramos it was like 1 or 2 levels down the 2017 one

Trashing them 5-1 is

The Romanian said that Ronaldo is not the center piece of the team he’s been at so his arguments makes Ronaldo look even better

Yeah, it was ambiguous.
Thats why he is not in the discussion unless you are one of his retarded fanboys.

Attached: 1556822621734.jpg (720x1280, 210K)

>so his arguments makes Ronaldo look even better
Except it doesn't. Poortugal won the Euro without him, for both CL finals against Atletico, and last year against Liverpool, Madrid would have won the CL without him. Ronaldo is a passenger most of the time. Him and Messi are really good at choking and pulling disappearing acts when it matters, Messi just chokes more despite being the far gifted player.

>Thats why he is not in the discussion

Attached: 1510579547440.png (645x729, 97K)

Ah so you’re one of those that believe that Cristiano is only good at making goals and nothing more when in fact he has always been world class at hold up play, link up play and play making (even though at this he’s not as good as Messi I will give you that). You just haven’t seen Cristiano play as much as you think you do

>flag

Pique from your country was more easy than a whore tonight

Messi doesn't stop the strikers

Pique isn't even a real defender. Crazy to think this guy has won a world cup.

all he had to do was score once...

messi defense league out in full force tonight.
Next year based De Jong will carry him

Attached: npc.png (900x900, 439K)

fraud

Attached: 1467218451871.jpg (960x659, 145K)

So what’s the excuse this time? Cramps?

Pique only has two modes, world class and utter retard. I can’t believe I almost thought he outgrew his mental retardation this season

literally just needed to score one goal though, couldn't even do that lmao

>Ronaldo was able to win trophies because he wasn't the centrepiece of the team, only the designated finisher.
except he's top all time CL assister.

>bailed out by Ramos
2009: Messi bailed out by Etoo
2011: Messi bailed out by Villa and Pedro
2015: Messi bailed out by Neymar and Suarez

You’re just trying to argue against claims I never made.

kinda hard when you don't have the ball and your midfield/defense can't get it

I'm not even talking about Messi lmao, they both are taking too much credit for their teams winning
That's why Neymar left lmao

Why didn’t he drop deeper to grab the ball tho that’s what Cristiano does in that shit Juventus team

In 10 years of watching Pique play, I've never seen him do anything that made me think, "Hmm yeah this guy is a good defender" He never looks comfortable at CB, he's so error prone and slow.

You're joking right ? He dropped much deeper than Cristiano does in both matches

He is le tap-in man, if the ball is in the area your team has +2d6 chances of scoring.

xD

>That's why Neymar left
And what an awful decision that is. Messi is getting old, Divemar had the chance to be a Barca legend but Neymarketing got to his head and he legitimately thought by going to PSG he would be able to compete with Messi and Ronaldo for the Ballon D'or only to get outshone by Mbappe. You're right though, these two get too much credit for their teams succeeding and the autistic Romanian is a good reason why.

>goatnaldo had to carry a bunch of shitters.
How come he didn't win shit until Modric and Kroos came to Real?

>shits on Ronaldo and praises Messoi
>30 mins later
>I'm not even talking about Messi lmao
cringe.

Ronaldo has always had a team built around him. That's the point kiddo.

And yet he couldn’t score damn

Wish Messi was that effective desu

and Bale*

>praise messoy
Find the post that does that

>Neymarketing got to his head
wrong, Messi kicked him out, like he did with Zlatan Henry Etoo Villa.
Messi cant stand having someone else steal the spotlight and get motm awards and so on. same thing with Icardi and Dybala

>Messi kicked him out, like he did with Zlatan Henry Etoo Villa.
Don't have time for your conspiracy theories Twain.

And I’m not disagreeing with that...

>triggering contract clause
>kicked him out
Come on man

Fuck Messoy and I hope his kid gets AIDS too. Can't stand that shitcunt.

> this messoy cuck damage control

Attached: SEETHING h.jpg (295x362, 27K)

how come they completely fell apart without Ronaldo and lost 15 official games by april for the first time since the 70s?

where is this world class stacked midfield that carried Ronaldo? they cant even carry themselves

>Trying to reason with le proxy autist

They fell apart cause they had a horrible manager not cause of Divenaldo.

>goes from 76 point in 38 matches to 68 points in 36 while losing your primary goalscorer
wow

Yeah loosing your top scorer and assister and overall clutch player won’t affect your team at all...

I never said it didn't affect them I just said Lopetegui was 90% of the reason they sucked this season, and then Solari made things a lot worse.

>Third in La Liga
>knock out rounds of the champions league
Seems par of the course for Real pre modric, kroos and bale.

I fondly remember those years when Madrid used to get knocked out at the QF by Lyon. Hard to believe it's been 10 years already, at least back then their bandwagoners weren't as insufferable.

Still SEETHING i see
Have some basedmilk and go to bed already, its a schoolday.

Damn I thought this really was Punished Messi.

Don't know how long can he endure pain to become unstoppable, maybe next season but I fear a couple more seasons of failure and his soul will burn out

Attached: 1529644877441.jpg (1186x791, 201K)

>*2009: Messi bailed out by refball