This is Divock Origi and Georginio ("Gini") Wijnaldum. they scored four goals against Barcelona

This is Divock Origi and Georginio ("Gini") Wijnaldum. they scored four goals against Barcelona

Say something nice about them

Attached: georginio-wijnaldum-divock-origi-liverpool_wzi2haytejyt16oqyhwvdru30.jpg (533x300, 113K)

N

N

DON'T SAY IT

>>>reddit

very attractive
would let them fuck

Have you accepted pacey black lads as the future of football yet?

NNNNNNNNNN
󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡
󠛡󠛡nice :)

Origi is shit, but based. Gini is unironically one of the top 3 midfielders in the world.

Attached: 1543504348472.jpg (639x437, 51K)

B I G C O C K O R I G I

but they're not the pacy kind. strong mind kind desu senpai

Ngubus that crushed Barca's by then perfect 2019.

wish all immigrants were like these lads

Wijnaldum is very sympathetic. Works hard for the team, usually has anonymous games. Good on him for tonight's game.

Don't know much about Origano, is he the black Inzaghi?

Trent's corner may be the most baller thing I've ever seen on the pitch holy shit

He's the black Drogba

origi in the bundes was unbelievably shit even in this second rate league, klopp is just a magician

Ogiri is shit in our league too, I don't know what the hell is happening

Origi only ever scores when Liverpool really, really need him to. He usually delivers.

NI...ce lads. Scored good goals.

>the destroyers of fraudelona

They haven't stolen anything from me.

Yet

liverpool somehow managed to find the few strongmind black players instead of falling for pacy memes

They stole UEFAlona's hopes and dreams. Does that count?

He scored two tap ins but was pretty bad for the rest of the game. He was good for Belgium 5 years ago though.

Origi is shit here too until Liverpool are desperate for a goal and he turns GOAT

Gini doesn't have a huge skill set but knows exactly what his strengths and weaknesses are and therefore makes mostly good decisions, that's what makes him so good.

Attached: 119BA41C-6730-4B66-A9DA-42D5BE8F031E.jpg (750x1153, 602K)

>Give me your final bruv

Attached: image (2).jpg (620x330, 23K)

Gini unironically a qt

Attached: wijnaldum.jpg (400x600, 73K)

Fuck I remember seeing this shit and forgot to post it here. Someone at the white house is lurking

he makes me proud to be dutch

Gini or Virgil?

Nobody said it yet

Is this real life

Probably the one in the picture he's replied to you fucking dozy cunt.

They're probably giving Antonella the BBC right now.