What does he fucking do? Honest question

What does he fucking do? Honest question.

Attached: 1556318837601.jpg (776x437, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10600-7-Philippe-Coutinho/page1073
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly don't know
At one point in the game I saw someone actually getting through on the left wing and thought it was him but it was Alba
And I didn't see him anywhere either, who knows where the fuck he was

*dribbles*
*loses the ball*

i honestly don't know why they bought him or why people cared. never thought he did anything except take speculative long shots that sometimes went in

he played ok like his first 2-3-4 games

the rest, just pure shit, and an occasional goal or assist

but, the most important thing, he always fucking either loses the ball or just passes sideways or backwards, never goes forward

he is unbeliveably annoying, i want him to leave already

>i honestly don't know why they bought him
the board was in panic after losing neymar. both him and dembele were panic buys to avoid a no-confidence vote from the socios

At Liverpool he:

>scored blooters
>kept possession well
>worked hard
>could actually take players on

I don't know what he does at Barcelona because I don't watch their games. But I gather he's doing none of the above.

>150 million euros

Attached: 1447625086022.jpg (509x334, 163K)

I thought he'd fit well at Barca but i guess it just highlights how good Iniesta was

He was in the top 5 players in the Premier League when they bought him. Barcelona just don't know how to use him the same way Klopp and Brendan Rodgers did. He's a fucking wandering soul in their team.

lol he ever kept possession well, almost every possession he had he either lost the ball or it ended up in the stands. one out of 20 games he would score a blooter

Barcelona has always been a club where passengers and those who simply fit in do very well.

Pique and Busquets have been at it for years. They're top footballers but they've ridden on their status of being best mates with the rest of the permanent fixtures in the team during their glory years.

Marcelo has done much the same at Real Madrid and has the same demeanour and attitude.

Liverpool's gegenpress meant they won the ball back and hed have 20 yards of space to play through Salah or mane. And firmino did all the work for him to get his creativity out

I said at the time as long as nobody took firmino I was happy

woke

He makes room at Liverpool for actual good players. /cucked/

le occasional blooter man

every time I saw him on the ball he either lost it immediately or passed backwards. I really don't know what his purpose is.

See

regret moving?

>people
>still
>fall
>for
>the
>klopp
>babby
>meme

Honestly, why do clubs still just pick players out of klopp teams and think they'll perform exactly the same, when will they learn

Maybe Barca and Real can do a switch?
Barca wants to get rid of Cout, Real wants to get rid of Bale.
Maybe they'll perform better after?

Is the new dynamic position of football you just show up to try to distract the opposition but otherwise you don't do anything.
Alexis Sanchez with Manchester United and Messi with Argentina play in the same position too.

It's not Coutinho's fault that Valverde keeps playing him. After seeing for fifty games how he always arrives late, never reaches the through ball, never stops an opponent, and half of the time passes it straight to an opponent. Yet he still gets 60 minutes.

Semedo from the start, Arthur from the start, Aleña, anyone. Coutinho could have come out in the dying minutes to counterattack Liverpool's last charge.

But no, let's give them three goals in 55 minutes and then play the DEFENSIVE card.

The ones who appointed Valverde need to give some answers at this point. I see teams with brilliant tacticians like Klopp, Pep, Ten Hag... even Pochettino.

If you saw the first leg, you saw it was a shitty Barcelona getting run over, except Messi and Suarez converted the three half-chances they got in the whole game. So what does Valverde change in order to have a better game at Anfield? Nothing!

Sic transit gloria mundi.

He basically had the best long-range shooting in world football, but I'm guessing he's been told to tika-taka and pass to Messi too much so they've ruined him

changing his name for a cheeky Liverpool buyback

Attached: qtno.png (900x500, 357K)

Pissi destroyed him, that selfish prick, unlike Tsunaldo who is a buddy with all of his teammates.

yes, I hope he resigns next to the president tomorrow morning

my school nickname is unironically in that list

roll

hey there, kaka

Attached: 1525751865513.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>cuckinho in there twice
Is there something you’re not telling us user?

Pay for the man mountain and Alisson

Rerollinginho anyway

based salsicha

maybe you should kys

It seemed bizarre that Liverpool were on top in both games and Valverde was intent on making the same stock substitutions without any thought for how both games were actually going.

Messi saved them last week so it didn't matter but tonight Valverde had no idea what to do other than pray he did it again. Malcom did more harm than good when he came on too.

monkeys don't go to school chimpanzinho
have you been to brazil?

they sell him to PSG or get €10m knocked off the price when they bring Neymar back.

Barcelona sure love buying players for their shitty possession football that don't fit into the style

>Hulk twice
>Bacteria

Aight

Vidal instead of Arthur had me screaming, literally all he needed to do was play possession for 90 minutes but decided to play le warrior Vidal to run about and make challenges

He bloots but obviously he isn't allowed to shoot as much at Barca and probably wouldn't at Liverpool now.

Intelligent post that will fly over Yea Forums‘s head here.

Of course it is

I cannot for the life of me understand how this guy cost over 100 million pounds. Literally how? If you thought Robben was 1 dimensional with cutting inside then what do you think of this guy? His passing is average, his pace is non-existent, and he does the same thing EVERY TIME, he just tries to curl it in ALL THE TIME....This is by far the worst buy, it's even worse than when Liverpool bought Andy Caroll....They conned Barca HARD

Messi and Rakitic are the only good players in Barca. Everyone else is a fraud who got exposed.

Pique has been a sub-par defender masquerading as world-class ever since Puyol retired. He always needed Puyol to hold his hand and tell him what to do, that 4th goal Liverpool scored was literally school boy defending and Pique is still a school boy defender in many respects.

Liverpool greatly improved after he was sold

Cause they got given a free 150 million to buy a world-class goalie and CB. And that made all the difference cause before Liverpool were mostly just relying on out-scoring their opponents and Allison and Van Dijk made all the difference.

So he wasn't that important or good then

Pretty much this. The quality of La Liga is dropping every year too so European games are getting tougher and tougher.

Barcelona have no leaders and the last 2 years have clearly shown this - despite Messi's brilliance and his ability to drag them to results, he's not going to inspire his team-mates like Puyol could. Pique has been shown up on the bigger stage time and time again.

Valverde makes some weird decisions too. Vidal and Rakitic actually had decent games tonight and BOTH were taken off for Arthur (who isn't a bad player but offers nothing when you need a goal) and Malcom (lol)

ROLLAN

No he wasn't. Liverpool got way better without him and got better players who could do what he did and do it even better. Liverpool's problem when Klopp joined was that they didn't have a defense and a good goalie. That donation from Barca fixed things up.

they were so good tonight they didn't do shit to the point of being subbed.

Vidal was clearly the best player and the only reason Liverpool didn't score 3 goals in the 1st half alone

hum ok

Malcom who hasn't even been playing consistently the entire season. Not to mention starting Coutinho AGAIN and essentially handicapping yourself from the very start. If he wanted to bus park he should have gone all the way and had Umtiti in there and just play counter attacking football with Messi, Dembele, and Malcom upfront cause Suarez and Coutinho are snails.

Ait

ROLLING!!!

barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10600-7-Philippe-Coutinho/page1073

>at barca you don't have to search out the ball, it comes to you
I agree somewhat but pique and busquets are world class players but only suited to a very narrow range of football. Outside of their strong suits they are weak and getting weaker as they age. They don't suit hard running and pressing without the ball. They are world class in a side that keeps 70% possession every match but one that plays other style will expose them.

>bale two touch pace player in slow possession build up
If he still has his pace and fitness he could slot into liverpool's front line

Attached: conceit.jpg (466x422, 16K)

Bale at Utd. as a CF would be kino. Dude is still decent but too injury prone.

favelinho get

fucking kek

Vidal was the only midfielder who was covering any space on the pitch and he's the one who gets substituted? Rakitic and Bisquets were made to look slow and inactive by Liverpool's energy in midfield.

rolling rolling rolling

Goddamn, Vidal is infuriating
he went to shit at Chile as well, but he had the gall to complain about negative fans ("mala leches") on instagram as things were going south in world cup qualifying. Somehow, Barcelona fooled themselves into thinking he's good, even though he was directly responsible for Bayern's last two eliminations in the CL at the time they got him.

I can't believe that this guy finally got completely exposed
this fuckin FRAUD!
always knew that he was nothing but a Klopp systembaby

S

Attached: D2g1aCnXgAAN.jpg (528x960, 37K)

>Barcelona fooled themselves into thinking he's good
Vidal is a good player, he's just not in his prime anymore and so he can't be a good bulldog. Barca should have held onto Paulinho, I know morons on this board hated the guy but he was crucially important in that midfield.

Rolling

dumbelel is injured friend

jesus that forum is a fucking sewer and I'm use to reading redcafe, rawk, bluemoon and grandoldteam

Attached: 75808.jpg (640x480, 40K)

I wonder what part of Barcelona they're all from?

*Finances the buys of Allison and Van Dijk*

ay

Eats Sopa de Macaco

theres a reason he was known as le occasional blooter man

He's pretty much a brainless player with a somewhat decent long shot, so the typical current brazilian player (with the exception of Neymar)

roll

It's always been that way. It's the same reason they were successful with the Spanish NT. Can you imagine how shit Busquets would be in any EPL side apart from maybe city?

>le occasional blooter man
rare blooter man

Attached: 8af7af51548cc5c00f030df13a7dfb8.jpg (640x1136, 137K)

>messis' thread has 400 pages
>coutinho has over 1k
Some seething fan is literally going to murder this guy. He should stay in England.

please próstata

Roll

rolling for memeinho

t. thor from serra gaucha

roll

Gets sold for a bloated price so Liverpool can afford vin Dijk and Alisson.

fat assed trannies

Gimme daat

doin it

Roll

Roll

I’m a better player than this clown, yet he gets a multi million dollar career.

I’m telling you lads, some guys aren’t any better than your average dedicated player but they get chosen for some reason to go all the way to the top.
Then again I’m a right back not a supposed attacking midfielder

Let me see...

Klopp ruined him. He was second only to Iniesta as a tip of the diamond in 2012/13 but then Kloppo turned him into a cut inside blootman and obviously unless you're the cut inside man himself, you'll easily get figured out.

>le occasional blooter man

He needs to play in the middle, he sucks as a winger/wide player. Needs to be the 10 in a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 diamond midfield

>Needs to be the 10
Messi is a better 10

Rull

Rolling

Messi doesn't play like a 10.

What does he play like?

Prosti

I can't stop laughing, jesus.

He can if needed.

False 10

I honestly don't know
At one point in the game I saw someone actually getting through on the left wing and thought it was him but it was Alba
And I didn't see him anywhere either, who knows where the fuck he was

>to avoid a no-confidence vote
Imagine not already getting those. When messi leaves Barca will sink even further than Real Madrid. Whoever buys the players for Barca in mentally handicaped.

pay check

Coutinho | DRIBBLES & SKILLS 2018 - Welcome to Shanghai FC

Rollerino

Roll

reminder Liverpool can trace their recent rise right to the moment they sold this sack of shite.

The team he left seeking the CL have now progressed further than him in the CL twice in a row.

He couldn't even play for barca in his first season because he already played in the UCL for Liverpool. Absolutely cucked.

I doubt it was about the CL, just the dumb spic mentality of 'muh Barca' or 'muh Real' driving him. I'd feel sorry for the guy if he hadn't spent half a season sulking at Liverpool, refusing to smile or celebrate goals like he's in so much distress. Emo faggot

Roll

At Liverpool
>scores every free-kick
>constantly scores important goals no-one else can when you need it
>telepathically links play and maximizes the effectiveness of other attacking players. Their runs never go unseen, passes are threaded through weighted perfectly.

At Barca
>gives the ball to Messi.

rolling for chimpanzinho

Roll roll rollsputin

chimpanzinho the best inho

rollin

NO REFUNDS

Attached: White name red thumbs _86aaee41540a9b815cb082e378e04fb9.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

he was good for liverpool, but let's not go overboard
you're only remembering his blooters and not the 5 that go way over the bar every game

ok

steal a living

gimme

Aber

Rollandinho

>CB
He funded Alisson and Fabinho, not Ali & VVD

Make Liverpool money?

His main job for >us was scoring bloopers/nice passes against meme hoofball bus park teams, he was always meh against teams that pressed him and didn’t give him space, and messi takes up lots of space at Barca so coutinho has to do a job he doesn’t want to and can’t do

The non white Draxler

With him out the way Liverpool ass blasted man city, made it look laughable. Dominated real too until salah got judoka’d into the twilight of his career.

>With him out the way Liverpool ass blasted man city
they literally drew and lost to city this season.

Last season they absolutely raped city at home in January to end the ‘muh new invincibles’, 4-1 after 60 minutes and city scored 2 late goals. Pep has been obsessed with Liverpool since

rollinho

Why the fuck not? Rolling.

rolling

rolling

Start tapping himself up to Liverpool.

His weak mind took him to Barca after he turned his back on us half way through the season, his weak mind had him go missing last night. Fuck the cunt.

*collects paycheck*

rolling

Roller

Here we go lads

Choke artist

Lel

Rollanzinho

Rerollanzinho

nig

Being gay like the rest of you soccer fans

penisinho, is that you?
I want you back, gorgeous

MFW I ROLL

Reroll

Hahahahahah he sold his soul because he did not had enough faith in Klopp. He fucked up his whole life and he knows it, he is empty inside.

Attached: 1550982364678.jpg (920x960, 85K)