Official ranking of English clubs in the modern era (only relevant era)

Friendly reminder

Attached: PremierLeague.png (471x2204, 753K)

Where are Swansea considering they won the league cup in Wembley

Based

Attached: 1554661032920.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>1992 is relevant
>2005 is not relevant

so far to the bottom they'd have to make a new list

Why do manchester united fans make it so obvious who they are? I know they are the worst fans in global sport but you wouldnt think it would be this easy

It's still a shit list and you know why, just delete it.
>not counting all european competition
>fa cups since 2008
>titles since 1993
Or keep posting it so as many more can see this exposure

>G..G..G..Guys remember when that night in rome
customers seething

Attached: Ah_000621_565910.jpg (367x451, 36K)

What trophy was won in 2005 by any of these teams which would change the rankings?

>Mickey Mouse cup

fixed this questionable chart

Attached: 1557267025176.png (468x2380, 866K)

Based false flag thread.

>"""LARGE""" club
>literally 0 (zero, zilch, nada) Premier League titles

cringe

CL > Premier League

a trophy with more international prestige than a carabao cup on steroids

ah yes the usurpers of sheffield united, the wankers of watford, the brutalizers of bournemouth and the neutralizerss of norwich

Nope. CL is difficult to win but requires luck and refball in most cases. Ultimately it comes down to several rounds of knockout football where anything can happen and the best team doesn't always win. The league title however is always won by the best team, and requires consistency of performance over 38 games, not a handful. It requires a stamina, a strong squad capable of rotation, the ability to grind out results during tough patches, etc.

Only BIG clubs like United and Chelsea possess the qualities needed to win both these different formats.

>German education
I suggest you read the criteria again. The 2005 CL does not change Liverpool's ranking. They remain a pub team.

If it's so easy, why can't Liverpool do it? Why have they never managed?

Liverpool won it 18 times before they changed the fucking name and magically it became a totally different league apparently

>Liverpool won it 18 times when it was a literal farmers league, players smoked cigarettes at half time, and obese goalkeepers were commonplace
Wow. How many times have they won it in the competitive era of superstar footballers?

Nah, CL is won by the best team, PL is won by the team that spends more money on squad depth to rotate the team to be fit over the course of a season, that’s why the oil teams can’t win the CL but have no problem winning domestic leagues

Are Chelsea not an oil team?

>Only BIG clubs like United and Chelsea
see and actually look at it.

That aside, manure > chelsea because multiple cl wins.

Football has been competitive since at least the begining of the 80's. Also even if it was a farmer league back then that would mean Liverpool won it with equally farmer league players because thats all that was available at the time. So its still an acomplishment when you consider the reality of the time

Chelsea are a we don't got no idea where the gorillions came from money club, not an oil club per say

No one cares about your chart, you're just moving the goalposts. By the way, Liverpool is not located in Ireland, so I'd ask you to stop bandwagoning from a foreign nation. It's very, very cringe.

Do you also sing the praises of my local pub team, the Dog and Duck, who have just won their 18th title in the Sunday Pub League? I mean, their opponents are all on equal footing.

Liverpool is my local PL club. There's a ferry what brings us over for the matches.

>local
>literally foreign
>requires naval travel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>irish flag
>liverpool customer

OH NO NO NO

Lol Chelsea won't win anything the next 5 years at least as Abramovich has money problems.

Literally not foreign, Irish are not considered alien under British Law. We don't even need a passport to enter your country.

Seethe harder

Attached: Chels.png (1780x624, 2.56M)

there is nothing more cringe than a irish liverpool customer, embarrassing

Seething bin dipper paddy potato nig cuck.

>What trophy was won in 2005 by any of these teams which would change the rankings?

Attached: 1554852854946.png (521x509, 28K)

Foreign means from another country. You are foreign, you even said "your country". Just because travel is easy between the countries, doesn't mean you can bandwagon a team from across the sea.
Well, you can actually, it's just cringe.

No but I praise Liverpool for winning the English title many times becoming the best English team at the time they won. They were the best of their generation, no one in the country was above them. What else do you want?

Besides, like I said, football became a competitive sport since at least the 80s and Liverpool won the league several times that decade.

Why don't you support an Irish team? Instead you choose to support a team from the nation who took your country from you for many years. I guess you guys will be forever cucked by us.

This

Is pic related you? Liverpool's 2005 Cl would not change the ranking. Try getting some reading glasses.

so cringe, you weird irish cuck

>less PL titles than Leicester
>apparently good
top kek

Attached: 1484862888902.jpg (724x738, 78K)

Because thats the kind of subhuman filth Catholics are. Guarantee you the cunt your conversing with protested when Her Majesty came to visit Ireland but he went to the pub at the weekend wearing his United or Liverpool jersey, he'll drink British beer and go home to watch the BBC (licence free) with his wife. Ireland wants to be part of the UK but doesn't because they feel stupid for leaving in the first place. Too much pride, not enough intelligence.

Also Irish football is shite. Legitimately pub team tier, you can have a pint with some teams at half time if you want.

>wanting to be British but not at the same time
fuck off seamus
also pic related will be similar to what occurs when Liverpool do another slippy g moment next match

Attached: dreams.jpg (634x420, 137K)

Kek, excellently put

Go look it up, Irish are not considered foreigners in Britain. We can come and go as we please, we can vote in your elections, we can take your jobs and your women as wives, and we can claim your football clubs as our own. Irish have been supporting Liverpool FC since it's inception, stay mad all you like but that's the truth and we are always warmly welcomed by our Scouse cousins.

Hello tourist, are you enjoying your stay on our lovely island?

>being proud that you're still a colony of ours, and bragging about the benefits of said cuckoldry
Yikes. Stop posting.

>It's harder to win a tournament than a league

This is why people don't listen to zoomers.
It's called the "Champion's League" despite it containing teams who aren't champions (such as Liverpool) and not being a league (it's a tournament). The name con being to give it some credence.
I understand why it can be confusing, but just think of it like black people. They aren't black, neither are they people, yet we call them that out of pity and to give them a sense of dignity.

How is it cuckholdery when I, as an Irishman, am allowed to freely pass into and reside in your country? We Irish are clearly the bulls in this scenario.

>they won the league cup
>league
>cup
Make up your damn mind.

It's cuckoldry because you're barely your own country. You're just Britain-lite. Your culture and language was destroyed by us but you don't care because you can still pay to come watch our N'gubus.

Interesting turn of your argument Nigel. Irish are no longer foreigners now because Irish are British. That's fine, we allow Irish to consider themselves Irish or British or both, certainly not all or even most of us Irish consider ourselves to be British, we are Irish and we do possess our own culture and language. None of this is relevant to the fact that we Irish are freely able and allowed to travel by ferry from Dublin to Liverpool, without any need for a passport, and stay and live in England for as long as we like, regardless of whether the UK remains in the EU or leaves, and there's nothing you can do about it.

>but just think of it like black people. They aren't black, neither are they people, yet we call them that out of pity and to give them a sense of dignity.
BASED

I never said you're British. I said your country is Britain-lite, in the sense that it surrendered its culture and language in favour of its colonial masters', and seemingly has no desire to change that. Still foreigners, just in the same way Indians or South Africans are, just with smoother travel.
And I've been to Ireland a number of times. It's indistinguishable from the UK.

>Still foreigners
We aren't foreigners according to your own law. Like I already said already

I get that people will claim its cope or whatever now that Liverpool are through but I do genuinely think that post fans value the league way above the CL

Loving these cope threads. Lmao ABLs.

No one mentioned Leicester

Here’s your (you)

He's right. Leicester have actually won the Premier League and most recent to win one of the two relevant trophies which makes them the most relevant L in the EPL

not an English club