Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians Game Thread

Lucas Giolito vs. Jefry (yes, that's how you spell it) Rodgriguez

... Kopech, pls come back

Attached: chicago-white-sox-vs-cleveland-indians-2726692-regular.jpg (400x267, 92K)

Hello fellow Sox fans, I know there are at least three of us

Attached: 4398.png (700x395, 148K)

Giolito is based and redpilled

You boys drinkin anything?

Attached: C342B99C-B4B2-41C1-904F-BC1E97855BF9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

If gio gets through the first inning i think he'll be fine

Just some water here, might grab a beer if this game gets ugly .

>shitnis

Smart and healthy. I usually limit myself to one, but if it gets ugly who knows...

>it's a shitty pitcher has a career game vs. us episode

I remember this one

Tilson is here to save the day.

Just bumping up the poster count so this doesn't look so sad later on.
Good luck!

So does BAJP just not post when they aren't playing Bauer?

Moncada has pretty eyes :3

Every time Moncada does something good he fucks something up right after

>bustcada
that's a balk though c'mon umps

At least we got a run, I guess

So is giolito... good now? I can't handle this back and forth bullshit with this team

What's up with Rodon? Is he out for the season or what?

no pitcher on this team is good you must accept this

didnt get to watch the game yesterday
wtf happened to bauer?

I can't, especially when they keep baiting me with these nuggets of false hope

Nothing's changed, both Giolito and Reynaldo will randomly have good starts but can't be anywhere near consistent about it.
Most likely. He was recommended Tommy John, they're getting a second opinion. With this injury I've lost any hope of him ever staying healthy, he's just one of those guys who's made of paper.

he's not bad, got good strikeout stuff

fuck off umps that was a strike

Neat

I like it

James McCann can

he got bombed, he was throwing fat juicy curves all night, especially by Moncada

McCann looks like a linebacker. Tilson looks a bit inbred.

good local craft, i think i drink more of this stuff than water

Attached: o.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Oh shit I live right by that place, they have great food too

of course we'll strand them all

yeah, great place, great staff, great food, amazing beer. I love those giant pretzels and their burgers.

I love how downtown Griffith has really revitalized in the last 5-10 years with new business and restaurants, and the park with the Sherman tank looks better than ever. Amazing looking little league fields.

What was it like winning it all? What did you do after the parade?

>tribe fans will never know that feel.

Tim's .176/.222/.265 in his last 36 PAs coming into today. He's quickly regressing back into his normal self.

>that shitty pour

someone redpill me on Sugardale Hotdogs. I've never had one. I'm mostly a Vienna and Maxwell guy if I'm eating name brand and not just a local butcher's dogs.

How about I red pill you on heart disease

i rather die early than not be able to enjoy red meat.

Really, right off broad Street they have 3 great breweries and that comfy barcade. I wish Munster followed their lead and actually invested in anything interesting beyond 3 floyds

3 floyds is pretty good, i used to go there all the time in the early 2010s, but not so much recently. I honestly liked their food more than their beer. I really really like Region Ale off of 41/Indianapolis Blvd. So many good beers on tap, and really awesome food.

pls no. people are finally paying attention to this shitty ass team because of him

They can pay attention to McCann instead, until he regresses too.

Nothing like a classic helles. Underrated style.

What if it's because of the attention he got and player of the month that's caused pitchers to take him more seriously that's causing his slide?

Anderson is quite simply not a good hitter

.453 BABIP now for McCann. Surely that's sustainable.

imagine walking Anderson

not even remotely ture. there have been numerous articles about how he changed his swing and why he's good now. 2 weeks of mediocre play doesn't discount that.

nope, if you want significant sample size three hot weeks in april is not nearly enough either. the significant sample size is his career, and he's not a good hitter
this year his hard hit rate is the same as ever, his fly ball and ground ball rates are the same as ever, his pull percentage is the same as ever, his walk rate is the same as ever. the only thing that's slightly improved is his contact rate and strikeout rate, slightly. even an improved anderson is probably still not a good hitter unless he has improved by leaps and bounds, which he probably hasn't

Imagine if we had Machado instead of shitchez.

Do you think players look at their BABIP and how would they adjust?

If they do, they shouldn't. It'd just mess with their heads for no reason. BABIP isn't something you can consciously control, outside of generally hitting the ball harder and to all fields.

Is rbo dead?

no but despairfag is

2019 Machado hasn't been anywhere near worth his price tag yet, although he seems to be turning a corner. Not to say he wouldn't be a big upgrade over Yolmer, but his performance hasn't exactly been the kind that carries a team anywhere.

>moncada strikes out again

if this were any team besides the indians I'd be pretty nervous but the indians can't hit lmao

frame that shit mccann, got him anyway

This is how the downfall begins.

longest outing by a sox starter this year. he's out phew

Should have just left Giolito out there at this rate.

still not worried, my man jose ramirez has got this, he'll pop up like a fag on 3-1 count. lindor should have scored there by the way

>their only good hitter up
ok now I'm worried

>thinking that wasn't a swing

kek fuck off umps again

Home plate ump has our backs, eat shit 3rd base ump.

he gone kek fuck off indians

BASED COLOME. Hes probably the most consistent guy on this team right now

He’s been underrated

Nice catch, Chuck

with bustoy out there that's probably a triple lmao

Sox accidentally looking like a good team for two games.

gg tribe

this, based mccann

Comedy Central

Imagine if we just had some decent veterans to replace the dead weight and reach league average salary.

So 9 games? Including against some of the best pitching by Boston? Give him some more games before you write off his first month