Fuck off ABL's you are irrelevant

Call us murderers. Call us anything you want. You will never understand or experience what is the flame we hold. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.
Greatest semi-final comeback EVER.
Our experiences border on the spiritual, most of you cunt are neck beards who get yer scran off yer Mar at tea time.
FUCK YOU!!!!!

Attached: Liverpool-Barcelona-Champions-League-1858960.jpg (590x470, 57K)

Congrats to the Liverpool squad, they fought like Lions and won fair and square.
I will get the Pitch and forks for Valverde tough...

Proud ABL here, it's just going to be even funnier when the slip comes in the final again.

based as fuck

they will never know that Liverpool feel

was that game entertaining enough for you?

Yes, it was very good.

Some games are just historic. Catalans are boss lad, just wanted to beat them tonight.

What has any of this got to do with Leicester?

Literally still laugh at this 100% of the time it's been an obvious joke for years but can't get enough

>he spergs at ABLs while posting the two Barca players who used to play for slipperpool
You scouse are just mentally ill and you will always be plastic customers no matter how many titles the club wins. Most ABLs don't even give a fuck about the club, they only do it to see you seethe and cope every year. Alright you can have this year, but it will only delay your suicide by a year so nothing of value is lost.

How are you holding up kiddo?

haha same fags with this mentality were ABL shitposting when Kompany hit that shot top bins, karma

Nobody cares you self-absorbed pseudo-mystical spastic. Enjoy your final choke

>joke
It's a fact. ABL always meant Leicester.

Great. Can't wait for the final.

lol there is no way Liverpool won't win this final no matter who they play against
I too despise scousers and liverpool fans but Liverpool were simply on another level tonight

What's is an abl?

anyone but liverpool

Hows Barbados la?

Sorry. Couldn't see your post coz I'm smiling too wide. Will presume it was complementary. Ta lar.

Liverpool are winning the CL and possibly the Title. We've done it. I told you we'd do it. RAWK is gonna be ballin' tonight.

>the one and only time OP is not a steaming queer

Congrats lad, I know this feeling
t. Leicester fan

Attached: 1551172952911.jpg (1200x800, 209K)

all good down here lad quite hot and humid atm

Jelly tbqh

Seagulls hold shitty to nil nil, reds get a 94th minute winner against the perennial "sleeping giant" kitty cats. What a timeline to be Scouse.
Sleep well tards.