Now that Messi got exposed, who will win it?

Now that Messi got exposed, who will win it?

Attached: 5A5C324F-53C7-4E78-B7EE-9F8DABC39EF3.jpg (805x453, 37K)

origi

Messi still deserves it.

Messi still wins it

Messi

If its not Origi's then its TAA's

Ajax is it. You know it's going to happen, you can even feel it.

Ronaldo after he wins that Nations League thing in June.

O ALFONSO

Allison

If Ajax win CL and we win Nations League, unironically Frenkie de Jong

>a friendly tournament where ronaldo hasn't played a single game should be the reason why he wins the golden ball

Sissoko.

The Man Mountain, of course

>watch ronaldo win the nations league
Yea Forums would explode

Attached: 123476465784.jpg (1000x500, 78K)

D I V O C K
O R I G I

HAZARD

Did you see how horrendous that team is? They wouldn't be there without Messi

Messi. The only thing that got exposed was how hard Messi has been carrying this shit team + Valverde.

There's a difference between who "should" win it and who "will" win it.It's UEFA's new pet project too.

Attached: abeckerlfc.jpg (767x431, 54K)

Benzema of course

Messi 1st

Van Dijk on the podium

and do you think donlado deserve it because of two semi-friendly games he might win?

1. trent
2. origi
3. messi

Alexis

Messi will still win it.Stop being retarded,its barca that got exposed not messi.He is not going to score magical fucking goals in every match.

>and do you think donlado deserve it because of two semi-friendly games he might win?
lol no but he got it in 2013 when he won fuck all that year. The Ballon d'Or is just marketing hype material to generate revenue. They won't give it to someone new like Modric ever again.

João Felix

as in the whole team will win? klopp? you gotta pick one

he won it that year because blatter made fun of him and half of the world had their fee fees hurt

messi will win it, because he deserves it

As if that fucking matters, Modric won over Ronaldo even though he did fuckall the entire season, didn't even do much to reach the Croatian final at the WC.