Shannon, I cannot believe what I just witnessed. The Chosen One once again became The Frozen One...

>Shannon, I cannot believe what I just witnessed. The Chosen One once again became The Frozen One. When the lights shine the brightest Lionel Missi shrinks. We saw it last year against Roma and tonight against my Liverpool FC.
>Do you think that Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry, would ever choke away a three goal lead? And Messi did it twice! Twice in two years! I am sorry but that just doesn't cut it for me Shannon. The little man looked shellshocked out there.

Attached: HE2EmvNo.jpg (400x400, 30K)

based skeuup

WOWOWOWO SKEEeeep

Attached: 1499775428664.png (840x1151, 567K)

Yeah well Skip despite Messi being 9% of the team

Both Shannon and Skip would agree CR7 is the GOAT in this case. Americans tend to appreciate athleticism over finesse. Also the clutchness and strong mind etc

Shannon would stan for Messi because muh stats and because he does more on the field

Skip would pick Ronaldo just like he picks Jordan over Lebrick

SKEEEEEEEEUP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-12-47-31.png (2880x1440, 2.05M)

based

HOW MUCH HELP DOES HE NEED, LEOSHANNON???

Attached: skiyup.jpg (650x440, 65K)

based

AIGHT LEMME LAY IT DOWN REAL QUICK AND SIMPLE FOR YA SKEEEUP, AND FOR YOU, JOY "MILKERS TAYLAH"

Attached: shannon.png (800x450, 357K)

DONT DO DAT SKEEUP

this thread is based

Why do these men disagree so much?

Skip is 89 IQ and Shannon is 79 IQ.

Attached: grm (1).jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Skip has perfected the art of shitposting.

Shannon views things more tactical and analytical while Skip likes to look beyond that and focuses more on the intangibles.

I'm gonna set the record straight for you Skeeup Bayluss. I'm gonna do it once and for all and you, Miss Taylah, will bear witness to what I'm bout to do. Ya ready?

Barcelona need to make a bid for Ronaldo, else I thank that Messi's career is all but over

Folks, there comes a time in life where we have to look at ourselves and tell ourselves it's not worth it, all those years practicing with a musical instrument and you can't land a gig? time to look for another job. What I saw today just confirms what I was thinking, Lio Messi will not win another Champions League, it's time for him to lower his expectations, father time has caught up with him. To me, Messi is Russell Westbrook with cleats, he posts those massive goal stats in the league, gets all the accolades against all these teams you never even heard of, but when it comes to the big stage, he always comes up short, he's overpaid, I'm sorry and folks will disagree with me but Barcelona has got to move on from Messi.

Coming up next, Tyreek Hill joins us in the studio to talk about child rearing.

Attached: 1539579831045.png (636x652, 596K)

This is well known by now.

I think even Bill Simmons had a segment on his podcast for a while of his favorite Skip tweets. Like appretiating the art of them. I wish I knew how to find those.

forgot pic lol

Attached: shannon puntiagudo.png (1280x720, 560K)

Skip is entirely narrative driven

Good thread.

This one is 69 IQ

>Barcelona need to make a bid for Ronaldo
This would legitemate be the best thing to happen to football and would result in a 2 year period where every true football fan would unite in awe of the experience.

I want a Ronaldo/Messi frontline team so bad it hurts.

>Well, Livapooh scored more goals, that means they won

Attached: miguel owen.png (634x363, 345K)

lol well done

SKEEEEEEEEEUUUUUP LET ME TALK

fucking kek

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Who actually watches Cowherd? He doesn't have a good co-host he can riff off of like Skip or Stephen A.

IT'S NOT YO TURN TO TAWK YET SKEUP
JENNY SAID IS MY TURN

A modern day Plato and Aristotle...

Attached: Sanzio_01_Plato_Aristotle.jpg (804x1052, 185K)

*makes a long winded colin cowherd-esque analogy in your path*

btw does anyone watch this guys' videos?

Attached: strong opinion sports.png (672x378, 241K)

>leoshannon

Top zozzle

ronaldo and another A-list free agent, i'm calling it now, they will be the favorites in the iberian peninsula

Attached: cb.jpg (960x570, 82K)

what nba player would dembele be? wiggins?

I like him, he comes out and tells the truth and it makes people seethe. I didn't start watching until the NFL playoffs where people were against him on almost every pick he made and he ended up getting every game but 1 correct.

Based Chadherd posting >>>>

Sources: Messi is beside himself. Driving around downtown Manchester begging (thru texts) Aguero's family for address to Pep's home

>I agree with you Colin, I'm getting tired of all these other media outlets focusing all their attention to the pale and pathetic dwarf. I'd much rather watch the speedy, handsome and hard working Ronaldo go to town on m- I mean, on the pitch of course. Now on to the news

Attached: milkers taylor.png (1280x720, 669K)

Fuck I've missed skeeup threads

>redditposting

If you ask me if Messi will ever win another Champions League? I just have one answer: NO WAY, NO HOW!!

Attached: Rob-Parker-Headshot_727x727-480x480.jpg (480x480, 27K)

this dude is hilarious

>no stuttering
3/10

This was okay but I needed more divorce analogies and something about "your just a goofball who will never get out of the copy room"

They need to play a charity match like an all star game with messi and ronaldo on the same team. We need to see it just once.

DECEASED.....here have a (You)

Messi crying in the parking lot recruiting ronaldo to join barca

I was asleep for this NEXT

Attached: Tony-Kornheiser-832x447.jpg (832x447, 52K)

I love this guy. He's a bigger lebron hater than skip

Reminder that both Cowherd and Skip are TSU fans.

That's not the same though. I really want a real team with them both, just to see what that looks like in a competitive environment.

I don't even care if they win anything. I can't imagine anyone feeling anything but joy of witnessing possibly the two best players ever teaming up at the twilight of their careers after more than a decade of battling for historical supremacy.

I feel like would just be a near religious experience watching football every weekend if that happened.

Probably, maybe Ingram

>getting swept in the second game of a 2 game series

I do sometimes random Paraguayan

amazing

Look, I was raised in Seattle, home of successful businesses like Microsoft and Starbucks, and what did I learn from those places? You need a system that works year in and year out, look at the New England Patriots winning Super Bowls every year, look at Real Madrid under Zidane, three Champions League titles in a row, folks will tell me "but Colin, they never won the Cup and only the league once!" who gives a rip? Facts: people remember Champions League winners? I can remember those Finals Real Madrid won, but nobody remembers all those 5-0s against off duty mall cops Barcelona did. Microsoft had a system, Starbucks has a system, Real Madrid had a system and knew it worked because they had to beg Zidane to return, but with Barcelona? "they can put whoever to coach, they got Messi!", it's like thinking that car you bought last year will last you 30 years without problem, players like cars, age, I'm sorry folks, but they need to get a proven winner in their squad like Ronaldo instead of the soccer version of Baker Mayfield.

Here's Joy Taylor with the news.

Attached: 5255256946.png (940x545, 646K)

>caring about this ridiculous bullshit
not even once

based

>Messi is Russell Westbrook with cleats

Attached: 9.gif (408x291, 3.41M)

10/10 posts

20/10 thread

Attached: 1551652780974.jpg (564x564, 51K)

Because they're paid to disagree on a TV show.

Based rabbit poster

i dont know why i keked who is milkers taylah??

I have a few times. I'm cool with his takes.

Skeeup, how you finna say Messi ain't da GOAT, he da GOAT. Jus' cuz he lose a series in da CL don't mean he ain't no GOAT.

Skeeyup, dat like sayin' fried chicken don't taste good with no cornbread. Skeeyup, you know fried chicken taste good wit' o' without dat cornbread.

Messi da G-O-A-T. GOAT, Skeeup.

Attached: DsDQLyVU8AAYjbK.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

I believe this board talks so much about "intangibles" because almost nobody knows a fucking thing about the sport they shitpost about.

Joy Taylor, she used to be with skeeup and shannon as the token femoid

Based Skeeup was Twain all along