Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi
Joe Joyce vs Alexander Ustinov

>Saturday May 18 - Showtime US Sky Sports UK
Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale
Gary Russell Jr vs Kiko Martinez

>Saturday May 25 - DAZN US Sky Sports UK
Oleksandr Usyk vs Carlos Takam
Devin Haney vs Antonio Moran

Attached: joe frazier's left hook.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXVAiFBEpwA
youtube.com/watch?v=UlzGYEP2jTc
badlefthook.com/2019/5/7/18535381/dillian-whyte-rates-himself-as-a-top-3-heavyweight-above-tyson-fury
youtu.be/p3l7fgvrEKM
boxingscene.com/hearn-admits-worry-im-little-scared-joshua-ruiz-fight--138783
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
youtube.com/watch?v=jdekP7VUiJM
badlefthook.com/2019/5/7/18535451/wbo-refuses-to-sanction-oscar-valdez-erick-ituarte-as-title-fight
youtube.com/watch?v=dgp4gXEIh4Y
youtu.be/nzVOygKI_wg?t=580
youtube.com/watch?v=bmtU3S4Oxdc
youtu.be/I7g9vJWg99Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1sMJ91Vmr2Q
twitter.com/mikecoppinger/status/1126208600257384448?s=21
twitter.com/mikecoppinger/status/1126217394592944128?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Boxing

Attached: 1537800772349.jpg (706x690, 54K)

anyone have webms of Canelo v Smith?

Proof of ali being a BUM to open up the bread. Good job villager

Why the thread die?

dead general
dead sport

oy subreddit friends you okay? struggling to survive?

scousers

Messi choked

the odds for fury to beat schwarz by decision are 2,5 free money

you don't think he'll knock him out?

he couldn't knockout pianeta, schwarz will probably shell up and just get battered for 12 rounds, if anything it'll be a RTD

Gennadyevich in the gym

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1078, 220K)

It's that time of year again.
We always get killed by Soccer threads this time of year.

Attached: Ali-Frazier 3 TKO.webm (960x720, 1.25M)

If Fury doesn't knock out that bum he is finished. No way should it go a full 12 rounds against someone dominated by Senad Gashi

Attached: Juggg.jpg (1080x1350, 323K)

Soccer sucks

I wouldn't bet on Fury except a straight bet. His fights are suspect imo, never know what will happen.

Fuck soccer

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-140800_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 883K)

Based and checked

This

Pray that he smiles genuinely again someday

Attached: IMG_20190507_181606.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Based post

maybe wilder fell in love with his power too much and the fury fight showed that he can't solely rely on it

Why didn't Bo know boxing?
youtube.com/watch?v=AXVAiFBEpwA

Attached: boknows.jpg (750x400, 64K)

I'm glad Fury didn't give Wilder the rematch. We all know Fury won and now PBC wasted a pile of money paying off that judge who gave it 115-111 to Wilder and they can't make the money back in the rematch.

His coach probably realized that 7 years ago, anyone can see it a mile away. Dude hasn't improved in years. He is stuck in trying to land bombs every moment of every fight.

Damn America finally has a white boxer but he’s a wigga lol. Hip hop does influence white people.

Wilder is a complete can, waste of time for Fury

Sorry Americans, I took a class in Eurocuck, so I can translate for you.
>"I'm glad Fury didn't take the Wilder rematch. We all know Fury got knocked out and he'll get knocked out again, maybe if Fury fights cans for the next few years on ESPN he can make back the money he spent bribing the referee"

Really is a shame how cowardly they are over on that side of the pond.

Attached: 1543755967811.jpg (720x720, 267K)

be a good mutt and let wilder fuck your girlfriend

Don't reply to the baiting retard

I'm surprised you even speak English, Muhammad, must be assimilating well.

Tom Schwartz has zero heart
youtube.com/watch?v=UlzGYEP2jTc
He's going to end up quitting or flopping .

>If I disagree then it's bait
Take off the VPN, Eurocuck, you're not fooling anyone.
Also "bait" is the dumbest buzzword ever on here. It's just an attempt to delude yourself that you hold the only opinion you can hold on a given subject.

Wilder knocked out Tyson Fury, that's a FACT. Not bait, not shitposting, but a FACT that Jack Reiss issued a long count, a FACT which can be easily verified if you count the moment Fury hits the canvas.

Attached: 1553821968081.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Tyson was obviously waiting for the count of 9 to get up,stop being a faggot and drop this retarded,flawed argument

that's just his style though. they realized he'll never be a very technically conventional boxer so they decided to fine tune his style to maximize his right hand. To be able to land it in pretty every fight the way he has requires its own skill. Fury couldn't even avoid it. There are tons of guys with power but that doesn't just mean you'll be as good. If that was the case, price would've been a champion. His lack of skill is his style

I find it funny how they have to rely on 0.5 seconds as an argument because they know Wilder got schooled for 12 rounds.

If you wait until the count of 9 to get up, especially at that size, you're not gonna make it to your feet by 10.
That's not an excuse to prolong the count, even though that's the excuse that Jack Reiss literally gave because he was bribed and knows how easily verifiable it is that he gave a long count.

So you agree that Fury got knocked out?
I rest my case.

"b-b-b-but he was winning until he wasn't!"

I bet you think Mike Tyson knocked Douglas out too

>"W-w-w-what about Tyson-Douglas?"
Nice deflection, we're not talking about Tyson-Douglas.

Fury won

Attached: Wilder-Fury.....jpg (2500x1612, 527K)

Based
Cringe

We all know. Only the most tribal ghetto niggers unironically think Wilder won.

wilder fury was a draw though.

>badlefthook.com/2019/5/7/18535381/dillian-whyte-rates-himself-as-a-top-3-heavyweight-above-tyson-fury
>“Rivas is a good fight. All the tops guys are afraid to fight him,” Whyte told Sky Sports. “Once again, I’m going to have to step up and take a bigger challenge than the top three in the world is taking. The so-called top three in the world.

>“I think I should be top three. I don’t think Tyson Fury should be top three. I could beat all three of the top three and they’ll still have me as number four.”

How can anyone even take Whyte seriously at this point?

>I don’t think Tyson Fury should be top three.
Nice to see he recognizes that Fury lost.

Attached: Wilder-Fury..jpg (2026x1519, 595K)

BASED AND RED PILLED

youtu.be/p3l7fgvrEKM

So what's up? The invincible usyk is out of his upcoming fight because of injury. Oh whaleeeee

I mean, with that God given power wouldn't it be nice to have a wrecking jab? Or know how to go to the body? He didn't land any big bomb on the first Stiverne fight, he almost got KOed by Ortiz (and got actually helped for a good fucking minute by the ref, if Wilder posting retard wants to talk about ref helping a fighter), and Ortiz isn't even that good. Fury was fat as fuck and unfit and had plenty of ring rust still, and he had been knocked down before. Wilder landed his right once in the 12th and couldn't even finish him off, almost got knocked out his self. It's just not a good style when facing top competition. Prime, fitter Fury fucks him up easily. Someone dirty like Pulev or Whyte could give him trouble. AJ probably knocks him out after one of his wild fucking misses. Hell, I'd put some dollars on Gassiev by KO if it was a good pay.

Wilder fury has ruined this general. Instead of talking about the absolutely stacked weekend you bums are still talking about fury and heavyweights

because there's not much to say about canelo jacobs

This year has been shit. The moment good fights start happening we will move on. I've actually grown to really like Berchelt and am excited to see him fight.

>/ourguy/ Rungvisai lost
>Spence vs BUMcia was a snorefest
>Jacobs vs Canelo was a snorefest
>Khan had a fight this year and we didn't see him get knocked out cold

this year sucks dick,let's hope /ourguy/ Dogboe makes an epic comeback

>Khan had a fight this year and we didn't see him get knocked out cold
Tbh it's because he quit

He does have a decent jab though. He did land bombs on stiverne in the first, he almost had him out the first or second round. He's good in a way people don't expect but that doesn't he's not good or had skill. He's a legit threat any of the top fighters in the division.

I know i'm gonna get accused of being a pbc shill but people saying Whyte is better than he is shows how much undue negative bias Wilder gets. Whyte has done many of the same things wilder is criticized for but escapes the same criticism. He got credit in the Browne fight despite looking terrible in that fight.

Mikey Garcia is not a BUM. Fucking stupid meme if you ask me. There’s reason why he was 3 division champ. He’s just good plus Spence is elite. At least he had balls to face Spence.

Also body punching just isn't conducive to his style. It's more dangerous to body punch at heavyweight since everyone has power and Wilder is a distance fighter.

someone have the gif of dubois and lartey swinging at each other and hitting air?

HI Mikey

lmao ok mikey you fucking BUM

Why not talk about the great weekend of fights coming up? Instead of talking about Fury and Schwartz and Wilder-Fury? You guys get mad about the Wilder shitposter but that guy never even starts these conversations.

I'm starting to think you all secretly like that the wilder poster shitposts so you can continue have the same arguments over and over again.

Bummy Garcia is the biggest BUM in the sport right now

>Down with Dwyer
>On DAZN
>Memes on Showtime's show with the gay

Boys could it happen

Attached: %22Dwyer.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

I don't really think Whyte is better but they do a lot of the same thing but Whyte fights way dirtier, and if they fight I think it's a 50/50. Inoue has a lot of power, so does Tank and Teofimo. Mike Tyson also had a lot of power. Doesn't mean they will just square up and hard 1-2 with the whole body until it lands. It's just not good boxing. It might work cause of his explosiveness and power, but it's never gonna reign. It's like gambling pretty much. Throwing and throwing hoping for a moment your opponent will lose focus and eat a bomb is meh. I can't really rate it highly.

Usyk doesn't want smoke at heavyweight

I love how the BUM posting never affected anyone until after the Spence fight. Either we got flooded with some heemlets cause of that shitperview or idk what happened.

Yo I haven't given the Wilderposter a single you in months. He lost all credibility after the Fury fight. I was calmly explaining why Wilder is a also a bum.

BUM

Attached: 1038r028430824.jpg (964x612, 88K)

Attached: 1545248721278.gif (720x404, 3.23M)

>It's just not good boxing.
If it works, then it's good. It may not be conventionally good or orthodox,but it works. At this stage all the top 3 guys in hw have styles built around their size and physicality, wilder is no different.
>Throwing and throwing hoping for a moment your opponent will lose focus and eat a bomb is meh
See and that's just not true of wilder either. He doesn't just throw and throw. The ortiz fight he's cautiously trying to find openings and land. There's a misconception that he just throws them out when you can see he's trying figure out the best way of landing a massive shot. It speaks to Fury's ability that he was able to slip 99% of them when wilder has fine tuned them to the level he has. I understand not being a fan and I wasn't for the longest time but I realized even though his style is extremely unorthodox it doesn't mean its devoid of skill or strategy.

Believe it or not, people said similar things when Ali was coming up. Lots of journalist decired him as an embarrassment and said that he sucked because of the way he fought. Ali is definitely skilled, its just that he fought in a way that is counter what "good" boxing was then and now. Same with pacquiao. Before hooking up with roach, he became a multiweight champion by basically spamming his left hand.

Fans just need to be more open minded.

He didn't pop up until after the fury fight dumbo. Literally up until the actual fight, most people on box though wilder was going to smash through an out of shape fury.

"H-h-his technique doeeeee"
Is basically your "calm explanation".
If his technique were so shit, why couldn't Fury reliably win rounds by a wider margin? The man who dethroned Klitschko, and he got put out with a right hand from supposedly the least technically skilled boxer on the planet today.

Wilder is going to keep upsetting you babies for the rest of his career, and i'm going to sit here and soak in the smugness.
Before Wilder whooped him, Ortiz was this big boogeyman that Wilder, Klit, and AJ apparently wanted no part of. All of you thought Ortiz would beat Wilder and then you got embarassed and started calling Ortiz and old man with high blood pressure when he lost.
You all thought Fury would do the job, but then he got bombed, and now you're latching onto AJ, as if his robotic moving-ass can dodge the right hand reliably for 12 rounds.

AJ will continue ducking because he and, more importantly his handlers, all don't want the gravy train to stop.
It's sad, really, how much fear Deontay Wilder inspires in the Heavyweight division.

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2-3.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

Wtf are you talking about? Isnt he the same guy that posts Bombzquad? If so, he has been here for well over a year.

Based. Wilder is #1 in the division there is little serious debate about this. No man can withstand his power. Speak it. Believe it. Receive it. The Baptism delivered by the hardest puncher the world has ever known.

No. This guy specifically popped up after the wilder fury fight. The Bombzquad posters are the same type of posters who post MIKEY GARCIA IS A BUM. It would be posted once per thread and nevermore but just like the mikey meme others are posting it now.

You guys are purposefully enabling it as much as you complain because it keeps wilder fury discussion alive when everyone else has moved on after Fury signed the top rank deal.

I always saw him as the same poster, he simply evolved his shit posting after the Fury fight.

What fight are you most excited for in the weekend? I'm more excited for May 18th desu. This weekend I wanna see Berchelt the most.

mikey garcia is a BUM

For me, it's the return of Jarrett "Swift" Hurd.

Attached: hurd-lara-fight%20(6).jpg (720x480, 132K)

Wilders' a bum. He couldn't finish another fat bum who lost 100 pounds and lost most of the rounds

Hurd Williams. Dogboe Navarrette. All good fights and interesting fights

And there's more than one
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
poster, dummies.

Attached: 1550847917694.jpg (1000x703, 1.05M)

Wow Reddit boxing is Britcasual central

Attached: redditboxing.png (1373x660, 135K)

>Going on Leddit
Yeah, maybe stay there.

>who would win between two bums

snooze

Canelo will forever duck the top dog at 168

Attached: 468aff1e7e7c4454a80ffe364b51b184.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

Joe Frazier is the GOAT

Hi y'all! Do I have a nonzero chance against "Swift" Jarrett Hurd the unified IBF, WBA (Super) and IBO champion this upcoming Saturday?

Attached: JRockWilliams.jpg (362x446, 45K)

Oh Eddie...

Attached: 20190507_201558.jpg (1440x966, 378K)

J-rock is going to beat Hurd.
Hurd is the most overrated guy from 147-175. Williams will be his second best opponent to date and Hurd has already shown how vulnerable he is no matter who he's fighting.

Rivas is better than Schwarz and Breazeale to be fair

>l-l-let me r-r-r-epeat what you said while emulatin stutter
Is there an easier way to spot soi? 90% of the arguments in all boards are turning to this

Absolutely. I don't think he will win, but J roc is good. I have a feeling Hurd won't use the same walkdown style he used against Harrison, Trout and Lara. He takes a lot of damage doing that. Hurd will likely stop him.

>better than schwarz
Yes
>better than Breazeale
No

Based GIF.
Confirmed for Turk Tipicokanacke.
Absolutely based and rigo pilled.

Didnt he? I naive believed him when he said he did, but would see no problem if he didnt

Based opinion

Attached: 20190507_203751.jpg (1440x1334, 498K)

Spreading anti-Hearn propaganda is always based

giving womyn internet access was a big fat mistake

Don't ever post here again faggot

>Whyte fights way dirtier, and if they fight I think it's a 50/50
I've seen this line of reasoning before but I don't buy it.

I've never rated his win over Parker that highly because he would never be able to get away with the shit he did against Parker in a fight against Joshua, Wilder or Fury. He's the b-side in all those fights.

>The absolute state of MMA fans

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-08 sp - Sports - Catalog - 4chan.png (1494x596, 686K)

2:57 am London time. Anthony has been awakened by a nightmare about a man with a Snickers bar

Attached: IN43CQ5MCZDX5IYGRUXIDO5NB4.jpg (360x384, 17K)

based

They shouldn't be allowed to have sheer lies on the waist of their shorts.

>“I’m a little bit scared. And I want to be scared. This is a new test for Anthony Joshua and now he has to fight a guy with a big set of cojones who will let his hands go, and show his entire heart," Hearn told The Los Angeles Times.
boxingscene.com/hearn-admits-worry-im-little-scared-joshua-ruiz-fight--138783

look at this dood
this is 10/10 bait desu

Attached: IMG_20190507_225835_441.jpg (499x408, 51K)

So what's the actual deal with fat heavyweights? Does this physique really benefit Ruiz? He's fast handed and has fairly decent stamina so why the fuck is he fat? What the hell is going on here?

Attached: TricksterArchetype.jpg (634x469, 70K)

He's just a worse version of Jarrell.

It's a benefit if it doesn't affect their stamina. Size matters a lot in hevayweight. Bigger guys are able to bully in the clinch and it puts more mass behind their punches. They're fat instead of bodybuilder like Joshua because its easier and requires less discipline among other things.

Post your walkout
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

FUCK OFF CUNT

Dumb Paki

Attached: 1490234017965.png (420x420, 8K)

The Paki is right, fuck off back to /heem/, faggot.

Attached: 1552193426141.png (200x194, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jdekP7VUiJM

rate the next opponent of the Zoomer

badlefthook.com/2019/5/7/18535451/wbo-refuses-to-sanction-oscar-valdez-erick-ituarte-as-title-fight
>WBO refuses to sanction Oscar Valdez-Erick Ituarte as title fight
OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm really sad about Usyk dropping out, fellas. He's such a pleasure to watch. :(

#metoo
Looks like Hunter will fight Takam. These Eastern Euro guys stay in the amateurs for too long. Beterbiev is like 34 already and Usyk is 32. Usyk’s style will not age well because speed and reflexes go first as you age.

What's the best age to go pro?

Honestly if rather see Hunter fight him watching him starch bakolie and ustinov made me a big fan Uysk has already proven himself and more. He's already retired bellew they feed him chisora now let him go out on his shield.

So the WBC is ordering Campbell to fight Loma for the vacant belt. Lopez is fighting Fortuna and the winner will fight the winner ofHaney and some Turkic dude. Arum has already said they’re gonna have Lopez Purdue the IBF route, but I bet he moves up before facing Loma. Hope I’m wrong

Mikey Garcia won his belts against Salido (quit on his stool to get a technical decision), Zlatcanin (one of the worst titlists in recent history) and a 13-0 Lipinets, the latter two winning vacant titles against nobodies the fight before. He "retired" for two years because Top Rank wanted to make him fight Gamboa. He ducked Lomachenko by "daring to be great" and conning his stupid Mexican fans into thinking he had a chance against Spence, who then thoroughly outboxed and humiliated him, taking away the moral victory he was cynically looking for.

Mikey Garcia is a BUM

Good I like Hunter and it’s good to see him headlining I just can’t see him beating AJ/Wilder/Fury any time soon though

Attached: usykaa___Bv2IyYIn09o___.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

I was watching back the Parker fight and the FAST HANDS meme is true

He needs a proper venue to debut at heavyweight. At least do The Theatre @MSG where people would actually travel to see him

He looked good fighting Ustinov. Takam vs Hunter isn’t bad. Hope Usyk recovers quickly. Wouldn’t mind seeing him fight the winner

Holy shit! Erick only has 3 KO wins

BASED AND RED PILLED

Attached: 45E1687D-09BB-4E0D-89FA-0A9B802A3D76.jpg (1105x794, 105K)

Attached: ADC0AAE3-8CE4-4344-A473-853FAE034F8D.jpg (480x719, 75K)

Tbh I don't see him dropping Smith. Wide UD, yes, but no knockdowns

Wide UD in the uk? Hell no! No even Canelo can get uk judges

cushion against bodyshots

>It's a benefit if it doesn't affect their stamina.

>too much fat
>decreases Testosterone
>reduces insulin sensitivity -> worse muscle gain, worse regeneration
>increases cortisol -> worse muscle gain, worse regeneration
>puts stress on heart
>makes you slower
okay..

"athletes" with a bodyfat > than 15% are disgusting and should be decapitated immediately.

Was Usyk ever dropped as a pro? I swear I saw a pic of him getting knocked down but I can't find it anywhere

Attached: Capture.jpg (621x354, 35K)

>torn tendon/muscle
Stanozolol can do that.

Canelo has been ducking Smith for a reason.

I think he slipped against Huck and Briedis

>it's the retarded german again

Says the third world tribal nigger

Attached: 1457446586133.jpg (617x304, 28K)

>fat kebab eating Turk already coping
pic related is probably your idol lmfao. faggot.

Attached: csm_Agit_Kabayel_11ef20cdd1.png (500x667, 284K)

teofimo lopez is a fuckin bum

Attached: janira4.jpg (601x416, 39K)

>netherlands
>third world
dumb nigger

>not fat
>not turk/muslim
but yeah agit is the best german boxer right now

>teofimo
his parents couldn't even spell his name right

Attached: index.jpg (185x272, 7K)

Wake up Kovalev

Attached: Lion.jpg (590x350, 31K)

Slipped against Glowacki

>speaks German like an immigrant
>praises Ali and Khabib and defends them to death
>actually likes Agit lmfao
>claims to be a "heavyweight"
Post arm + timestamp right now to prove that you're not a shitskin

yarde is a BUM

He better vacate that belt or his career will be put to an end by a stiff jab

Attached: JUGGG.png (914x636, 861K)

Daily reminder that 2019 is the year of EL CHACAL

he can die in a car accident for all I care

Attached: rigo f.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Devastating synopsis of this bums career. It's really a testament to the power of social medias ability to amplify bullshit that this guy managed to con his way into a ppv.
You deserve a beautiful wammens to step on your balls for this post conquistabro.

Rigo is still the PfP number 1. Lomachenko is a bum

you'll see my arm on tv when I'll be champion inshallah

you're a BUM

Hahahaha look I post it again :-))) but look this time...I changed the push to snickers!!!! Lolol remember when I did thus for the Canelo and Jacobs fight too???? Wasn't that really funny? Wasn't that really funny? Wasn't that really funny? Remember when I kept saying Broner would KO Pacquiao and then he lost and I never spoke about it again. Remember the Filipino flop? Remember the Filipino flop? Wasn't that really funny??? Hahahaha I'm so funny. BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! PLEASE TELL ME IM FUNNY

I'd flatten you out with a God fearing Christian's left hook

I'll win the lottery, beat Golovkin and Canelo and fuck Margot Robbie all in the same night before that happens.

Attached: 2000_ol_rigo_vs_sultanov.webm (480x360, 1.75M)

>Lopez
Lopez is apparently fighting Nakatani

your hate only fuels my inner ambition

Lopez is a meme
can't beleive some people beleive he can even be competitive against Lomachenko because he's had a few flashy knockouts against tomato cans

is he ok?

He's 21 you faggot. Lil Loma was busy getting schooled by an Italian plumber at that age

>poosyk already dodging mid level HWs
Never rated him

seething jokejoyceposter

G String, what are you doing in the Netherlands?

>I will let you down, I will make you hurt

Attached: 20181030_212010.jpg (720x590, 200K)

>The Chad Inoue
>The Virgin Rigo

Attached: 2957FA5F-7071-4F6B-8D70-BE79BC2CB922.jpg (1080x1349, 169K)

They later got George.
youtube.com/watch?v=dgp4gXEIh4Y

Punished GGG wins the rubber match

>Pacquiao
>Runs through a gauntlet of some of the best Mexicans of all-time, Morales, Barrera, and Marquez back to back.
>Becomes world champion in eight weight divisions, from Flyweight to Super Welterweight
>Had to beat and stop some of the P4P best in his era and a storied career spanning over 2 decades before being considered a legend

>Mayweather
>World champion in 5 weight divisions
>Absolutely humiliated P4P greats from before his era, from his era, and P4P greats-to-be
>Had to go undefeated for 2 decades and 48 fights against multiple future hall of famers and beat a fellow top 10 ATG in Pacquiao to finally start being considered a "legend"

>Lomachenko
>Loses his first ever title shot against a literal Uber Driver
>His only "P4P" win is a Cuban he dragged two weight classes up that everyone considers a bum now
>Already had his "shortest amount of fights to become three weight division champion" record tied by a literal Japanese college student
>Considered a "legend" and "All-time great" because of "MUH ANGLES BRO! MATRIX BRO! HES LIKE NEO!"

Why is this meme allowed to already be considered among "some of the great of all-time" after having done nothing during his career? Is it the Top Rank bonus? The Eastern-Euro bonus?
Most fighters have to beat multiple ATGs and multiple Hall of Famers to ever get any type of respect, yet for Lomachenko he gets Pacquiao and Mayweather levels of praise despite having done not even a tenth of what they accomplished in their careers.
By 2007 Pacquiao and Mayweather had both accomplished twice what Lomachenko has with multiple wins over multiple P4P fighters that were bigger than them, let alone what would come after in their careers, and yet people are comparing Loma with them and making excuses like "muh size" for every poor performance he puts in against mediocre opposition.

Attached: Pacquiao-Morales 3 KO.webm (960x540, 991K)

Loma fans are casuals. Along with GGG fans

He is the greatest amateur of all time

The thing that annoys me most are the journos are sucking him off, too.
Golovkin I understand, he's a long reigning Middleweight champion. He didn't beat Canelo, but many believe he deserved the decision.
Certainly doesn't deserve to be placed above the likes of B-Hop, Monzon, SRR, or Hagler, but he deserved a place in Middleweight history.

Lomachenko hasnt done the bare minimum though, I just don't understand the hype around him.
He CERTAINLY doesn't even deserve to be placed in the same conversation as Pacquiao or Mayweather. Pacquiao could probably beat his ass right now if they fought.

Your amateur career doesn't really mean much for your professional legacy.

Attached: Pacquiao-Barrera.webm (960x540, 637K)

I beileve that would be teofilo Stevenson

This

because he shows mayweather tier domination against world class fighters

Its not hard to understand, he gets the praise he gets because of the way he fights nobody has seen anything like it.

>mayweather tier domination against world class fighters
No he doesn't.
He shows "Mayweather tier domination" against cans like Crolla and Tatakhun, guys who should never, ever get a sniff at a world title shot. Guys like Linares or Pedraza give Lomachenko trouble.
Meanwhile Mayweather was showing that level of domination against, not just world class fighters, people would shit on him as a cherry picker for "merely fighting world class fighters", but against P4P tier fighters like Canelo or Corrales.

>the way he fights nobody has seen anything like it.
This is such a casual opinion.
No one has seen head movement in Boxing before? No one has seen flashy footwork before?

do we just magically forget how Loma dominated Walters and Rigo?you fucking dumbass
Mayweather is a BUM for struggling against Maidana and Castillo btw

>Walters
My bad, I forgot all the amazing things he did throughout his career. Like drawing with Jason Sosa and taking a year long layoff before Lomachenko and then never, ever fighting again!
Seriously, you're only proving my point by trying to use Walters as an example of Lomachenko's stellar resume. Pacquiao and Mayweather have 10+ hall of famers on their resume each, and multiple legitimate ATGs on their resume, and you try to compare Walters to those names? You must be joking.

>Rigo
A small 122lber that Lomachenko wasn't content with fighting at 126, he had to drag him all the way up to 130.

Attached: 1542741975280.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

For this post to make sense Pacquiao and Floyd would have to fight world class opposition beginning in their second fight. Which if you look at their boxrec didn't happen. In fact they fought cans well into their 20th fights. Lomachenko has already surpassed their achievements by virtue of how quickly he became p4p.

>t-they weren't that good anyway
fucking hell i didn't expect anything from you,you hood rat nigger,but you somehow managed to come off as a bigger retard than you already are,off yourself you ugly black gorilla jungle-dwelling nigger

>bro why doesn't Loma have several Hall of Famers on his resume?!!!!!
probably because he is only 6 years into his pro career

also Lomachenko is top 5 amateurs off all time, in case you forgot you dumb ugly slave nigger

mfw Floyd lost to a Bulgarian GYPSY in the Olympics. It was a bit controversial but still, it wasn't one sided either.

Attached: 2000_ol_rigo_vs_sultanov_2.webm (480x360, 917K)

not technically pro

youtu.be/nzVOygKI_wg?t=580

>Lomachenko has already surpassed their achievements by virtue of how quickly he became p4p.
What's impressive to me is how he took an L quicker than either of them too.
Kosei Tanaka already tied Lomachenko gimmicky "I'm the fastest to win 3 world titles!" record, and up until recently, he literally boxed part-time while attending college.

>he is only 6 years into his pro-career
And is already talking about retiring within the next 2 years whilst Floyd had a 21 year professional career, and Pacquiao is going onto 25 years as a professional soon.

Funny how the only argument you made in your comment was an excuse, really living up to the Lomaslurper reputation.

>also Lomachenko is top 5 amateurs off all time
>Look at all these 4 rounders Lomachenko fought! Isn't he so great?
How is this relevant to his professional career at all?

Attached: 1553821968074.jpg (1080x1053, 137K)

>How is this relevant to his professional career at all?
Dunno, desu I like Floyd but it's still a funny thought.

My bad, I meant to reply to the Seething Romanian villager's other reply, not yours.

you shift the goalposts with every new post, I don't care about your opinions but you suck

He is not laszlo pap

Attached: papp.jpg (768x431, 69K)

Keep this on reddit.

Name which goalpost was moved?
My argument is that Lomachenko has done fuck-all to warrant his legacy being put in the same conversation as Floyd and Pacquiao (Meanwhile you state he's the greatest amateur of all-time as though that's true or as though that's even relevant to the conversation) given those two have numerous HoF wins on their resume and multiple ATGs, whilst Lomachenko has maybe one HoF win and zero ATGs fought, let alone beat.

I don't browse it, maybe you should go back there though?

Attached: 1354872733203.png (571x540, 427K)

Given the fact that Salido cheated in and out of the ring, and loma still beat him, its not really an L but he definitely learned from it. Floyd or Pac wouldn't beat Salido in their second fight.

This terrifies the double digit IQ shitskin.

Attached: *takes over boxing*.jpg (474x394, 37K)

>and loma still beat him,
Nice meme

Attached: 1472763197662.jpg (900x677, 55K)

Wait now ur hanging your argument on a flash kd? Floyd got dropped by Judah. What's ur point?

>Wait now ur hanging your argument
I'm not, though?
Did you read my post or just look at the "Big Funee image with colors!" and decide to respond to that?

Loma wasn't the one hanging on for dear life at the end of the fight. And Salido's wanted no part of a rematch so you can read between the lines.

If you don't want it to be part of your post don't include it in your post. Its actually more eloquent than your actual post desu.

Lomachenko is an overrated hypejob.

Attached: 1555267064165.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

It is part of my post, but that's literally not my entire argument, which you would know if your ADHD didn't prevent you from reading more than one sentence.

Overrated how. What would be appropriately rating him.

you're writing elementary school posts, it doesn't take me very long

They look like they attend Orthodox Church services

Stop talking about him as if he's a "legend" or a "all-time great" for starters.
Hes not even worthy of being above Canelo P4P.

I haven't called him either of those things. Being above Canelo P4P is a subjective discussion.

>If I dont call him that then no one does!
Just look ITT at all of the assblasted Lomaslurpers who are angry at this user for just saying Bumchenko doesn't deserve to be compared to Pacquiao or Mayweather.

Apparently it's a very controversial thing to say he's not done anything to be on their level.

Why is he a "bum"?

>at this user
That's clearly you though lmao retard

Because anyone being comparedti a legend leaves a lot of people here assblasted

Seriously if you can't see the greatness is fighters like Lomachenko, Usyk, Crawford or Canelo you just should stop watching boxing. Or only tune in to PBC/FS1 Sunday cards

Based retard

Attached: 46ed297c043f599a489914c0d432c96d.png (380x100, 5K)

Because it makes soibois mad to call him a bum, hits too close to home I guess.

nice shop fag

>Seriously if you can't see the greatness is fighters like Lomachenko, Usyk, Crawford or Canelo you just should stop watching boxing.
Canelo and Usyk are the only two there who have actually done anything worth being considered "great" though.

Pray for oleksandr my guys

>"If you dont think Lomachenko is literally as accomplished or as talented as an eight division champion just stop watching boxing cazzie"
Pacquiao is a one in a lifetime fighter but we're going to see 20 Bumachenkos in the next decade alone. Not hard to replicate "le matrix style" and taking L's. Josh Kelley already has half the Loma appeal down despite being a bum.

rundown on this

Attached: chrome_2019-05-08_23-31-31.png (821x357, 146K)

another mexiCAN that'll be fed to CANelo

Chrome is for scrubs

>Crawford
>Canelo
Haven't had a single KO win over anyone with a pulse.

Will get schooled as soon as he fights someone he doesn’t dwarf at 175

So you only speak to anger others?

>Daniel Roman vs. Murodjon Akhmadaliev Ordered By The WBA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-08 Daniel Roman vs Murodjon Akhmadaliev Ordered By The WBA.png (746x715, 656K)

Would the mandatory be postponed if they could setup a unification for the WBC belt?

Normally, yes

loma haters are contrarians desperate to be different

Lomaslurpers are casuals who instantly seethe anytime anyone doesn't suck his dick

Porter/Spence is expected to happen on August 3rd at the Barclay's. PBC on Fox

Snooze

Rate Zurdo's woman

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

>There will never be another fight night game

if you don't think hes good you're objectively wrong. no argument to be had :)

Spence will not fight until Feb 2020 after that

I want to play round 3 on ps3, but fuckin ps4 isn't backwards compatible

Seething cuck

Attached: 1557276625962.png (3328x798, 1.91M)

More like May or June against Pacquiao in a wheelchair

stay mad black man
i barely talk about loma but facts is (are) facts

>facts are facts
Indeed, like the fact that Lomachenko lost to an Uber driver.
Canelo is the P4P #1 fighter in the world, deal with it.

Attached: 1554741915619.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

Loma lives rent free in your head.

CinnaBUM is a fraud that beat some literal part time plumber britbum for a phony belt and had to resort to robbing GGG once and robbing Jacobs
P4P """""#1""""""

why do this

>"Facts are facts"
>Fact is posted
>"R-r-rent free amirite?"

Attached: 1553821968084.jpg (795x662, 22K)

Tyrone needs to get a fucking job. This is pathetic.

that wasn't me nigger. but I agree Canelo is p4p #1

Does it make you mad to know that THIS is his job?

If this is what being a shill contains, then I'll pass. Imagine devoting everyday of your life to starting arguments online.

not actually a body shot though i forgot to say

Imagine being afraid to state your opinion because it's unpopular.

literal objective fact

>Canelo P4P 1
Wat? Loma, Crawford, and Usyk are all better than him. Possibly GGG as well.

at what point does is this shills incessant samefagging considered spam. mods should look closely at this cuz its really ruining threads

Anyone who thinks he's #1 is named Jesus or Pedro. Anyone you named could be #1 with the other 2 being second and third. Canelo is #4 or 5 at best

>Jannies save us! Someone is badmouthing Lomachenko!

Its my opinion that in fact you are wrong

>Loma, Crawford, and Usyk are all better than him.
P4P is so retarded.
Usyk is better than Canelo who is better than Crawford and all of them are better than Loma.

>T-TIO OSCAR, H-HEEEEEEEEEELP ME PLEES

Attached: CANelo.jpg (4500x2999, 1.32M)

eh, that's a clenelo round final score 120-108

>WHY JEW H-HAB TEW HEET SO HARD, GOLOBKEEN MI FREN

Attached: cinnaBUM.jpg (472x580, 50K)

Lomachenko is an israelite

>All it takes is one user to make one post saying Lomachenko isn't on Mayweather or Pacquiao's level for the thread to become a flamewar
/box/ is casual central

Lomachenko is better than Floyd Mayweather

>*makes niggers and spics seethe*
why are minorities so insecure?

Attached: 1546041320007.jpg (200x250, 11K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=bmtU3S4Oxdc
I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: giudagwuk.jpg (213x237, 7K)

Lomachenko is 100% varangian blood, he wuz vikang

>Golovkin was robbed in the 1st fight
True

>Golovkin was robbed in the rematch
Brainlet.

Reminder despite losing ever round some judge scored the Mayweather vs C*n*l* fight a draw

Psalms 144 verse 1. Read it

Praise Usyk. I don't get it

Attached: SAINT_USYK.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

It's not relevant though. Canelo legitimately won the rematch. You could argue the fight going either way but claiming Golovkin got robbed is retarded.

youtu.be/I7g9vJWg99Y
Clown

I see the light now

Attached: hotepniggas.png (500x725, 173K)

>Possibly GGG as well
you ggg fans are fucking retarded

Attached: 1542010458683.png (123x136, 27K)

>imagine your gf or wife posting pics like that? showing off her body?
why do women do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1sMJ91Vmr2Q

He beat Canelo 2x, why wouldn't he be ranked above him
Based and extremely red pilled. Zurdo confirmed for cuck

Because women live off of attention my man

twitter.com/mikecoppinger/status/1126208600257384448?s=21
>Canelo-Jacobs peaked at 700k views worldwide
>600k coming from the USA
>This is the best viewership DAZN has seen in Boxing
Jesus christ, this really gives credence to the idea the reports of Joshua-Povetkin and Canelo-Fielding's viewerships probably weren't off by much at all.
HBO and Showtime would have literally sold more PPVs in the USA for this event than there were people who tuned in worldwide.

Attached: 1510234439228.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

armchair coach
armchair doctor
hate this shit

>nobody is biting my weak bait
>hmm yes I'll attach my jpg of a laughing black boxer, I'll surely get some (you)'s now

aka skinz

What bait?
I just posted viewership numbers, do you really get that triggered by a Black Boxer reaction image? I'll post a white one if it hurts your feelings that much.

Attached: 1470621145582.jpg (575x556, 39K)

I Didnt share it due the comments from the author of the video. I did it because I think most of us missed the body shot and consequent corner moment in wich burnet admit he is in pain where he got caught

Shit like the other Ramirez

Lopez, Alvarez, Ramirez? All mexiCANS

reminder: andre ward is an edomite

Spence vs Porter reportedly will take place either aug 3 or sept 1 in brooklyn, free on fox

Errol finally gets a fight in front of a huge audience, and finally gets to become a unified champ in what is sure to be an action packed fight

Unironically, thank you al haymon

Attached: spence.jpg (744x496, 50K)

twitter.com/mikecoppinger/status/1126217394592944128?s=21
Harrison is scared and lashing out verbally now to hide his fear.
LIONSONLY This bum is getting knocked out cold in round 1.

Also fucking Coppinger really said
>"Wow they really don't like eachother!"
Unironically. What a fucking cornball.

Attached: 1519592354604.jpg (1800x1200, 464K)

KITTENS ONLY

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

fuck chiCANos

Based
Also based

showtime finna sleep spence

> Legit unification on Cable
>Crawford-Khan on PPV
The absolute state of Top Rank

Keep runnin' ya mouth.

Dem Texas boys are a different breed, 'Showtime' Shawn Porter is getting slept.

Attached: 1510096884102.jpg (720x480, 180K)