>Messi carries Barcelona

Attached: Alfonso.png (1200x750, 766K)

AL FONSO

Attached: 1557261802850.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

If messi does everything, then does that mean everyone is lazy because they just let messi do everything, so if you remove him players will try?

O AL FONSO

O AL FONSO, O SPIC NIGGER WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG

>he probably paid thousands of Euros to see this
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>Messi carries Barcelona
That's exactly the issue, the system is based on Messi carrying the team. The moment he's unable to carry it all falls apart. It's not a problem with Messi's skill, but one with the system employed at Barcelona.

AL FONSO CIAO FONSO CIAO FONSO CIAO

They lost to Celta 2x0 without messi so i guess not

they try but can't get anything done lel

It's not that they're lazy, but they're chosen to play in such manner as to get the best out of Messi. Without Messi they lack the chemistry.

>pays hundred of euros to see a match
>not see it

This webm tells you everything you need to know. 3 players only have the goalkeeper infront of them and they pass the BACK to Messi who then has a defender and a goalkeeper infront of himself, making it harder to score. This team is such a joke. It's not even a team. It's 10 dilettantes + Messi.

Attached: 1537161113634.webm (1024x576, 875K)

Fucking higuain ruining messis career

Holy shit Messi choked that one so bad kek

Add this one from last week, and you have to feel sorry for the guy.

Attached: 1537603864417.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>rest Messi out of copa del rey vs leganes
>your team loses, he has to come back in the 2nd leg to win
>rest Messi out of copa del rey vs sevilla
>your team loses, he has to come back in the 2nd leg to win
>rest Messi out of real madrid vs real madrid
>your team draws, he has to come back in the 2nd leg to win
>WIN 3-0 at home against liverpool
>eat 4 goals away, lose a 3 goal lead for the second year in a row

that team has 0 confidence that anyone can do anything besides Messi doing something.

Why didn't he shoot?

shoot with the right foot.. oh wait, he can't. what a joke. Also, the other 2 were off side

Pecho frío
Tsu would've just tapped that in

Love how Messi was responsible for that play to not end up in a goal and yet he blames his teammates

I know they played with subs last game, but that was one of the saddest, most sterile performances i've seen from barca. Holy shit, they're awful. The team shouldn't rely so much on Messi.

After looking at the linesman for the flag he probably didnt expect a 60IQ moron like Alba to pass a ball back.

who? alba? cause hes retarded

Didn't think through the play, he expected Alba to shoot, so i guess he just went autopilot and fucked up.

He wondered for too long why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

Just a friendly reminder you're not from liverpool potato boy

>anticipate to raise your arms to celebrate the equalizer
>suddenly the retarded monkey passes back to your for no reason whatsoever
>uhm, uhm HUH?

valverde tactics are basically pass it to messi. without him they're valencia-tier

Attached: sergio.jpg (569x357, 38K)

Is that Mourinho

Reminder that all the Champions MaSOY won was thanks BASED XAVI/INIESTA

I need you to stop posting this pic of me

madrid v madrid? i dont get it

Feel sorry for what? he's a fucking trillionaire.
He has such power that they created a team just for him, to highlight him like he's the goat when he's not.

Fucking choker.

Is Messi a big guy?

For Valbuena.

The Man Mountain

is that Sarri

The moment I realized Roma is happening once again. If this wasn't deliberate fuck up I don't know what is. Champions League is literally and completely a fake project for laundering billions of $$$.

Kek beat me to it

4 U

lmao

>Catalans being whiny little faggots
And water is still wet.

No, Messi is just extremely one-footed.

/weakmind/

b-but I was told tap ins are really easy.

user. You have to understand that Messoy IQ is too high for tap ins.

What is the honest consensus of Messi like in Argentina?

4-0

>Twain has actually lost his fucking mind and thinks Liverpool won
Twain...Liverpool lost 9-0 on aggregate...Messi scored a hat-trick...please come back to your senses...no more computer, you will go back to school...mommy loves you...

Kek

problem is Barcelona built a team around proven choker.

Lots of people love him but also many hate him.
The first group is mostly people who never saw Argentina win anything so they forgive him.
The second group is mostly boomers that grew up watching excellent teams and players that actually won shit, so they shit on him.

Argentina team is absolute trash now and everyone agrees Libertadores is the worst it has ever been. Just looking at Lima and River today and you saw the state of play in those 2 matches, with those goalkeepers. Armani is the "best" that Argentina has and he is so bad they will try to convince Scaloni to use Gazzanigga, who has 5 games played for Tottenham. Then again, we are talking about a team who use Sampodria's backup goalkeeper to get to a world cup final. That's the absolute STATE of Argentina today, and Brazil is not much better. South America will never win another world cup with Europe getting richer and stronger.

>the seething chicano who keeps obsessing over twain via the archives
Ihehe