How does a man perform THIS badly in such an important game? He single-handedly cost Barcelona the match

How does a man perform THIS badly in such an important game? He single-handedly cost Barcelona the match.

Attached: 1542193817_137166_1542194193_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Look at him. Do you think he looks like a winner? To me he looks like he carries a pink bag after the game. Everyone besides Messi, Lenglet, Ter Stegen, and Arthur needs to leave the team.

The Spanish Laporte.

Barcelona are a bunch of literally who's now and they were all pathetically cowardly in that game

Luis Suarez is a huge bitch faggot too by the way

>Not kicking the mental midget too

>le roll around on the ground man

he's rat. plain and simple

lol if we kick Messi we'll literally be in segunda división in no time

Why did you put an apostrophe after who? Do you just use them randomly and hope some are correct?

Imagine a club, no, a country going from Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Fabregas, and Casillas as top players to Jordi Alba.

Attached: _102162905_puyol.jpg (660x371, 31K)

he's a good offensive fullback
but that doesn't work when your defence is Lenglet, Pikek and Sergi Roberto (lmao)

Laporte's actually a solid player though, don't insult him like this.

except he just like Alba caused 2 goals for his team

Laporte can still learn since he's young, Alba is supposed to be a seasoned veteran

Hrs really not that great offensively for all that he brings as liability in defense. Alves and Marcelo offer much much more in attack

After so many years of PED abuse with Spain and Barca now he's paying the price

Piqué is still good
Sergi Roberto can go fuck himsel with a cactus

fucking diving cunt, do spanniards love him ?

I don't see why all the hate to roberto man, he has promise and its getting better every year.

this is his usual performance, it's just you have to pray that this his fuckups don't cost his team the match

He's 27, he isn't gonna get any better than this

I've never liked him personally
He's more of an Espanyol kind of guy

>le 27 year old prospect

Based Apodi gave him what him what he deserved