Who do we buy?

Who do we buy?

Attached: Pepe Barcelona.jpg (400x400, 36K)

A trauma counselor

Pls gib 80M, we dont' want him anymore

Attached: Mauro-Icardi.jpg (768x432, 28K)

Unironically Neymar

Someone that can shoot instead of relying one Messi.
Today was embarrassing

unironically TSUUUUUman if you want to succeed

Attached: soy.jpg (1200x401, 61K)

Doesn't fit our style; we need forwards that can pass

Just sell messi,He deserves better.

>CHING CHONG BUY BEST PLAYERS NAO

get pic rel
really good defender

Attached: Mustafi.jpg (768x432, 59K)

Klopp

The whole ajax team

Attached: 1488867899542.jpg (474x444, 203K)

messi for TSUUUUUUU

Unironically this

Team is fine, just sack valverde and bring someone with less choke tactics than him

Now, now, Mauro can pass: you only have to convince him you don't want him to.

You need to buy Lacazette and Mustafi.

Attached: 1552958027421.png (706x500, 644K)

YOU COULD BUY SOME DIGNITY
OH WAIT CATALANS DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11 Ngubus

him

Attached: GOAT.jpg (1080x790, 268K)

Origi and TAA

Barca need a RB
De Jong
De Ligt
Greasman, or Mbappe, or Mane.

Pogba, £150mill please.

>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER
AL VARSA, AL CARRER
>AL VARSA, AL CARRER

real bound

Mbappe or Griesman

underrated

>Barcelona can't scoop Arsenal players for cheap anymore because Arsenal players are all shit

>now they have no clue who to buy

Wenger was playing 5d chess all along.

just be yourself :)

I would go to the old road of getting canteranos in the first team, instead of getting shit like dumbele, couthinho, malcom etc.
We need someone for suarez, another for the dembele/coutinho side, for the rest we are pretty solid.
The one we have to sack tough, its valverde, he doesn't motivat the players and doesn't play the style barça needs, this year we have had very good luck.

get them both for only 99.99

Bring Sanchez back

Sancho (I'm only telling you this but I think he might become the next Messi)

Attached: 1502319249061.png (327x400, 128K)

Spend one billion on griezmann and some promising teenager somewhere in europe

>for the rest we are pretty solid.
Rakitic out
Alba out
Semedo/Coutinho/Roberto/ Whatever the fuck the right side of the field is meant to be out

sack valverde, bring in ten Hag

Good job Satania they'll probably fall for it

AND THAT'LL BE 120 MILLION EACH + TIPS

Attached: 1472324415185.jpg (353x401, 24K)

>we

?

Please buy Eriksson 120 million

Henderson and Wijnaldum

Alba will still be solid for two years more but getting someone in his level would be good, today has been his worst game ever. Rakitic, yeah, I would sell him. Sergio and Semedo do a good job tough, it isn't our more pressing problem like know.

What manager do we go after
>b-but he said some shit to Espanyol fans 10 years ago
doesn't matter

Attached: Poch.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Attached: 2020.png (310x401, 145K)

Kane but you can't afford him

>Sergio and Semedo do a good job tough
They're average. How can we compete on all fronts settling for average? That mentality is why Valverde has a job

Jose Mourinho

user, we hate the Español, its our cumrag.

>meme Serie A strikers who can't pass

we dont

Salad unironically, Barca is full of expired boomers and low IQ retards, they need a true KANG player because we got superior genes and big dicks

Sergio is good, Valverde is just a fucking retard and plays him as a rb 90% of the time.

Balls will explode

too bad he is only good in the same position as messi

Wasting millions in promises its a fool errand too, getting some average dudes but integrated to our style of football, that's what made Barça great. Do you think Iniesta or Xavi started good?

That would be quite something

Unironically Pep, under him this would never have happened

Kek never in a million years is guardiola giving up Bernardo

Klopp.

>Sergio is good
No he isn't. He's never been above average. He's not good enough to play in the midfield which is why he gets played at RB. He's making a living off of the goal against PSG. Every time he gets played at RMF he's invisible

Cavani, Alexis and Pogba

Pep doesn't have any reason to come back to Barcelona
>Do you think Iniesta or Xavi started good?
Yes? But even if that wasn't true, there are players younger than those two who haven't consistently proven to be better

>That shit alineation.
>Only two canteranos.
Ewww.

De Jong and De Ligt alone will improve the team a lot, I would get Joao Felix desu. But Valverde needs to fuck off he is the most retarded coach I've ever seen. Real Madrid can't buy shit, they can't even get Pogba ffs, they will keep their old af players and keep getting dabed.

IMO I don't expect another champions with that fraud. Xavi in ASAP.

What happened to the Barcelona way of just using the academy?

Son, Tagliafico, Torreira and any good defender you can find

City have KDB in his position and looks like they are buying Bruno Fernandes who also plays a similar position.
Don't think Bernardo is fine with sitting on the bench after the season he had

Twain

Their academy graduates sign with other clubs because the barrier of entry to Barca A is too high. Munir is one example.

Iniesta and also maybe xavi

You get grow world class players on a consistent basis. When was the last time an academy had a golden generation back to back to back?

>barcelona will buy piatek who will barely start a milan project with a new manager on summer

Emile Heskey

Change in directives.
Historically, we have had two philosophies in that regard, the Nuñista and the Canteranista. Nuñes was the one than pushed the "getting Brasilians and hire as much as possible", Laporta was about getting what we couldn't get from our cantera/Academy.

Paulinho again

can't*

I'd keep Alba. He was utter trash today but he's still very consistent.
Rakitic had always been hit or miss. Out
Memebelé stays, he is young and with proper work he can be dengubufied.
Coutinho is irredimible tho, he gets sacked for sure.
Sergi and Semedo are okay.

Valverde needs to get shot though, and bring a DT from La Masía, along with at least 7 canteranos. Messi won't be at the top of his game for much longer and you need to make use of him to groom the incoming generation, or else Barcelona will face a very dark period after he retires

XDDDDDD

How about Lord Bendtner?

A decent manager la

Guys like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi etc. are/were God given talents. You can fine tune them sure but you can’t train players to become that sort of talent.

Dembele is shit, he should be the first one out
Semedo is fine but Sergi is a giga shitter, sell him for $80m
Otherwise I agree with you.

You swap Messi + 20 million Euros for Icardi

based

Attached: IMG_20190313_183233__01.jpg (2481x2809, 3.03M)

95 mill and hes yours

Attached: 1544739898236.jpg (968x723, 43K)

He is the definition of a good squad player but should not be starting for Barcelona

You cannot buy back your dignity.

Dembele is not shit, he is 21 years old and he knows how to move, but he shits himself in front of the goal. He is one of the least ngubu ngubus I've seen lately, unironically. Time will tell if he becomes Bojan 2.0 but I think you can make him work.

These
Listen to them Yea Forums

Rebuy Neymar and Puyol, hire Alexis for one season, bring in Diego Costa and Pepe

agreed.. he’s great to have as a utility player that can fill holes left by injured players during the course of a season, but he shouldn’t be starting at Barcelona of all places

>Losing to Monaco
>Losing to Hotsperms

Monaco team was better than City
Tottenham just got lucky

it truly was insane how good that generation was. xavi iniesta messi busquets pique valdes all from the same academy.

man i cant fucking wait for barca to spiral into mediocrity and constant failures, those cunts deserves it

nzonzi

It's been almost 2 years. At some point you'll have to see the trith.

Bartomeu happen.

>Memebelé stays, he is young and with proper work he can be dengubufied.
he simply won't show for work

yeah I guess you may be right. So what now? Barcelona's entire left side is completely incompetent.

This guy

Attached: Mourinho-Barcelona.jpg (1188x1391, 268K)

Nice digits.
Now we rebuild, we can't do anything else. It would mean to hire lots of inflated names for sure, but I would love to actually get Xavi as trainer and start putting lads from the cantera, even if we don't win anything in a couple of years, but get a solid team centered in Barça philosophy.

I hope you plan on selling Messi then

Your style is dead

i don't care, i'm not an uefalona customer, you don't need world class players for every role or you'll end up with a bunch of divas rolling for cameras, not footballers
this is the manager and sports director job, to shape up the team to win

Dembele is shit, has been shit and will always be shit. He unironically has a double digit soccer IQ and that never improves. We need a sure forward that doesn't choke, instead of sticking with Dembele for another 3 years of choking.

Yeah, this is what I meant in
. Barca must start working towards building a new team from the cantera before Messi retires or they're fucked.

Your style is choking in big games and win in farmer league. You need someone that can actually score.

This is what you do if you're Barcelona: build a team that feeds Messi goals. Pull a Real Madrid if you have to. Stop forcing Messi to come down just to recover the ball. You can easily have 4 successful more years of Messi if you do this, but you have to SELL everything now and SPEND.

if barca had ronaldo instead of messi they would have won tonight

Attached: 8978970998.jpg (513x834, 29K)

I'd like that too but it seems like xavi is more focused in becoming an actual coach than becoming a "profe" if you know what I mean

Yes. Barca would have won 4-5 with a player who only offers tap-ins.

Isn't Barcememe eternally indebted?

would be so fucking kino

Barcelona unironically had 3 or 4 chances today where they missed tap ins, I thought those were easy.

The team should buy a player but not at the same cost of dembele. A player they can mold that will actually be receptive and not skip training sessions to floss on fortnite surrounded by empty Doritos bags

if messoy would have shot instead of trying to be cute they would have won

This is what Argentina has basically been trying to do for the last 11 years

And if my auntie had a cock she'd be a mentally ill tranny.

If they played with multi balls, that wouldn't have happened.

>this is what penaldo fanboys actually believe
that choker homosexual wouldn't have done shit

first you have to think about who needs to go.

>National team = club teams

SEETHING MESSOYBOY

Based

SMELLY PAKI

I think this was it. You can't mask these shortcomings forever.

Coutinho should be just left on the streets of Liverpool. Let Valverde live his final years happily in the basque countryside.

Regarding Barcelona and Messi? Just seppuku or whatever. Idc.

Another dembele for 140 million
This is what they are going to do

Van Dijk, Trent, Mané and Klopp. I'm a Liverpool fan though, so fuck off.

>Buying Coutinho instead.

Hahahhaahaha, can't believe you guys bought him for that much. He was never that good.

At 140M LMAO

Buy Ronaldo lads

Unironically just get tsuuu for the tap ins and the mentality. Plus el classicos would be hilarious

I'm not saying that Barcelona will fail in the same way Argentina has or succeed if they adopt this ideology, I'm saying that that play style is the same one that has been pushed in every Argentinean squad for the last decade

why is coutinho so bad

he scored blooter after blooter for liverpool

He hates Real now and is unhappy with Juventus' squad. I can see this happening

No one. Just stop selling and win everything.

Piss off, he was never that good. An above average player at Liverpool who would score a nice goal every now and then and that's it.

fpbp

Pls buy Morata

ten hag goes to bayern

confirmed

Grealish

STOP BUYING
YOUR BEST PLAYERS HAVE ALWAYS COME FROM YOUR OWN SCHOOL
STOP VALVERDE BEFORE HE KILLS BARCELONA

Attached: stares into oblivion and sees himself.jpg (620x430, 22K)

>"""position"""
clearly you've misunderstood bernardos role in city, he's more than just your average midfielder who can be replaced

if you want you can use samper and sergi roberto instead.

120 million for Sancho.

they will sack him and bring mourinho
barça is fucked

Attached: 1556053091398.png (700x819, 550K)