Why are his teammates so bad?

honestly, how can they take 8 goals to Roma and Liverpool? One goal was even while they were fucking sleeping on a corner. Are you kidding me?

Attached: 15386432659572.jpg (990x557, 73K)

I think it's more down to Valverde.
If they had Klopp they wouldn't have lost 4-0 tonight.
That said they need to let Suarez, Coutinho and Dembele go.

>Why are his teammates so bad?
But I thought Barça was a one-man team and Messóy carried them every time.

the entire team except messi and rakitic should be replaced honestly, fucking awful scared players that never do anything

Why is Messoy so bad and inferior to TSUUU?

Attached: messoy fraud.jpg (225x224, 7K)

HE IS THE PECHO FRIO YOU FUCKING AUTIST

Alba

I think De Ligt and De Jong will be good additions, but they need a legit great forward and a right back.
And a new manager.

fuck off, you dont know football

lmao, tsu exited the competition earlier than Messi this year man. and Donald isn't even the top scorer of his one team league

De Jong might be regretting his decision to come to Barca now, and de Ligt will most likely refuse to come after seeing the Anfield Apocalypse

More like the whole squad outside of Rakitic, Vidal, and Ter Stegen need a sack, user.

Btw, Barca better does something with the manlet, he has too much authority within the team.

Messoy is the biggest choker in the history, obviously. No wonder he chokes every time he plays for the argie, lol.

cristiano ronaldo is not even in top 100 players of all time

messi is #1 player of all time

his team conceding goals has nothing to do with him

I mean, you can salvage Ter Stegen and Vidal as well. Vidal was the only reason that midfield didn't get anally prolapsed.

i would not salvage ter stegen, he is busy clapping instead of paying attention at the fucking ball on corner kick

and while i do appreciate vidal's energy, vitality, game implication, enthusiasm, etc, he is very lacking on a technical skills level, but let's say he's okay yeah

>they need a legit great forward
Have you not been watching Suarez for the last 8 years?

Nothing to do with the fact that he is a defensive liability? Fuck off retard

At least, Donaldo doesn't make a depress face and pull a virgin walk when he's losing, unlike certain manlet.

>Messi does nothing all night
>WHY ARE HIS TEAMMATES SO BAD?!
Delusional Messoys

What a ridiculous over aggeration. Barca is still Barca one of the biggest and most respected clubs in the world.
I'm sure De Jong and De ligt will still happily go there.

how is he a defensive liability ? he is not a defender

and just in case you are braindead enough to consider a forward a "defensive liability" if they lose some balls while trying to move the game forward and score, that's their fucking job you moron, what do you want him to do ? pass sideways or backwards like the rest of the pussies that barcelona has ? they never do fucking anything, you have to risk losing the ball to create something, no one is willing to do it in this fucking team, do you even watch the fucking game ? only messi tries to do something, the rest just pass sideways or backwards, just fucking sad

don't ever reply again if you're gonna refuse to use your brain please

I don't think they will care about how Barca look now, but what they can bring to the team going forward.

No. I disagree. Busquets, their 3 main CBs, Arthur, Alba are good enough. It's just about finding the right players to fit in and compliment the others. Coutinho and Dembele have not done that and Suarez is past his sell-by date.

Have you watched him this season? How he played five, even eight seasons ago is irrelevant.

REMINDER that this are just seeth threads made by messoy boys in order to mask his choking levels.

>for the second year in a row his team has eaten 4 goals in an elimination, while coming in with a lead
>but his defense is not bad!

>>Messi does nothing all night
Other than provide three gilt-edge chances for Suarez, Coutinho and Alba, as well as test Allison on a few occasions, what else could he have done other than score?

And none of the goals they conceded were his fault.

valverde, semedo, suareth, dumbele, coutinho are shit simple as
also rakitic and busquets can't handle a physical match like today. they're old

reminder that you are a braindead faggot that is either blind, a troll, or didn't watch the game and talks out of his ass

the only one that tried to move things forward today in barcelona's team was messi, the rest did absolutely nothing but pass sideways and backwards

True, he cries like a woman and dries his tears with his shirt so he can stil show his abs.

second year? we got demolished by bayern, juve and psg too
everytime we go out, we dont score and got 3 or 4

He never backpresses. He has 0 presence when his team isn't in possession. Maybe your tiny brain doesn't realize this, but most forwards don't disappear all game like Messi does

Which manager so they bring in and who do they buy? Or Messi should just go to Man City and win the treble there

Attached: ZfDk5IQ.jpg (720x960, 52K)

To be fair, he doesn't just attack he also helps in the build up like a midfielder and has made some game saving blocks and tackles since 2014 just not as many as is common with teams that all defend behind the ball.

Yeah but you can't deny they have been declining sharply. Liverpool today literally played like Barcelona themselves used to last decade.

Don't forget that Ajax can still go to the final. Although I would find it interesting to see these two play for Barcelona.

I would love pochettino in barça. too bad he hates them

>Messi does NOTHING all night
>WAHHH HIS TEAM SHIT HE MADE SOME CHANCES
LOL

yes yes yes yes i see your point now

he is supposed to be the best scorer, the best assist giver, the best dribbler, the best passer, the best free kick taker WHILE ALSO being the best backpress guy, the best tackler, the best defender, the best runner, the best everything

surely he has defensive responsabilities in his team, not the other players, yes

makes perfect sense

t. Cumdrenched fanboi.

>Have you watched him this season? How he played five, even eight seasons ago is irrelevant.

Granted he is ageing but you make it sound like he's fallen off the face of the earth.

He hasnt even had a paticularly bad season just not as impressive as his previous. He's still one of the best strikers in the world currently. I mean who would you rather Barca buy that would classed as an upgrade from Luis Suarez?

He is none of that, except the best dribbler. That other user is right, and I can tell by your flag that you dont understand this sport.

stay delusional you dumb virgin

And he earns it, the man tries his hardest in every match, unlike Messoy that always pull a virgin walk whenever he's losing.

>i can tell by your flag
congrats, you just made the most idiotic statement i've heard this week

and this is including the "she just kinda forgot about the iron fleet", so well done

what a sad sack of shit team, starting with the manager. That defense cannot hold leganes to 3 goals.

Nobody said best but you buddy. And yes he should have defensive responsibilities. It's a team game, but Messi will not always play it as one. And if he's supposedly exempt from defense, where was he on the attack? Zero tangible production from him. So he failed there.

thats just silly

Don't worry MaSOY boy; I send my Sons De Jong / De Ligt to Barcellona from your Chokelisis
NOW RETIRED YOU OLD OVERATED DWARF CARRIED BY INIESTA/XAVI
#THEFUTUREISNOW

Attached: johan_cruyff_barcelona.jpg (400x490, 72K)

his teammates missing one-on-one chances with the goalkeeper after receiving defense-shattering-through-ball-passes from messi = zero tangible production from him huh

maybe lose some weight, it seems to be affecting your brain

hes an austic guy with huge amounts of power,
never a good combination, probably hell to play with him in high pressure situations

>Manlet mediterraneans needed to be saved by tall blonde northern Europeans

Not surprised

Fair point, he does have some midfield presence, I didn't see much of that today tho And it remains that the onus is on Messi to create goals for his team, that's how Barca is bulit. And that didn't happen

Luis Suarez has not scored a Champions League away goal since 2015. Yes 2015, not even in the group round.

>tangible production
>0 goals
Tiny gypsy brain

his teammates missed sitters created by him in both legs

maybe you should watch the games before typing anything and look how many things messi did, because you might just slap yourself for being so stupid right now

lmao. suarez and pissi are just la liga merchants.

did you watch the match la?

obviously he didn't, because if he did he would see that the only player in barcelona that did anything was messi

>Do not mention that Messoy also blew his chance and choke.

The man is a choker accept it, bub.

Messi fucked up at least two clear goal chances. You are beyond pathetic with all this damage control.

Why didn't he just score some fackin goals then?

messi missed there because he was baffled that that moron jordi alba didn't shoot, jordi alba was literally one on one with the keeper, with an even clearer/more clean shot than messi, and he passes it to messi instead of shooting

messi was understandably just in complete shock at the idiocy of jordi alba, as anyone with a 3 digit iq would be

you clearly don't fit into that category though, so it's understandable that you don't get it

Watch more football. Players miss chances every game. Players miss fucking penalties. It's a part of the game. Good players are able to create more chances and win. Chokers and their cocksucking fanboys sit and cry about one missed chance and blow a 3 goal advantage.

wasn't the flag already raised? to me Alba was clearly offside

>one missed chance

a total of around 5 or 6 sitters were created by messi across both legs, so it would've been 8-4 or 9-4 aggregate if his shitty teammates took them, but they didn't

>"watch more football"

lmfao, you clearly don't watch it, otherwise you wouldn't type this shit

you are either a troll or some autist that talks out of his ass, literally no other option, i refuse to believe you are retarded enough to believe what you write, i actually refuse to believe anyone is that dumb, i can't do that

>professional player was not professional when needed

You know what happens in the real world? You get fired for incompetent. But please keep on coping for all of us to enjoy.

there's only so much you can stomach

again, if you would be decently smart, you would know this

eventually you are fed up with stupidity around you, it affects you

that moron jordi alba literally just had to shoot, and he can't even do that, just unbelievable how stupid he is

that guy was referring to that moment though, that's why i mentioned it

Please show me these 6 "sitters". Until then I will just assume you are another stupid gypsy

Messi lost a ball unattended in the middle of the area because of sub par ball control, with a clear chance of shooting. What is the excuse?

yeah, i'm gonna waste my time for some dumb fatass 2 digit iq monkey, that was busy probably looking at his cheetos during the games, to crop the webm's to show them to you, because i care a lot about what you think

lmfao

go fucking kill yourself you retarded fatass

This fuckin gypsy is unable to cope.

How come? You didn't watch the match? Come now, user, you wouldn't be talking out of your ass, would you?

players lose balls all the time

messi does it one time, suddenly it's a big deal

you are basically admitting yourself, that messi is by far the best player in the world when you say this, because it's actually something out of the ordinary when he loses a ball, because he 99% of the time doesn't

grow up kid, stop being obsessed

>stop being obsessed

This.

Btw, If Messoy wants to win a legit trophy in his age then he needs to stop giving himself an excuse and put all of his energy into the game not "Oh, Shit, w-we're losing? Oh, Yeah, let's pull a virgin walk and make a sad face, uguuu" that's just pathetic and he's a fucking captain.

Did you watch the three finals Messi lost (World Cup, two Copa Americas)?

Of course you didnt, you dont like football, you only have a fetish with Messi.

He dissappeared, he was erratic, he was incompetent. He is the so called "best player" yet constantly fails to deliver in critical instances (so much for the "goat").

Ultimately, I dont blame you for your miserable existence and your inability to deal with reality like a normal human being. Cope however you prefer, tell yourself stories, blame everyone but your closet-homo wet dream Lionel Messi.

One day youll realize how pathetic you are being.

Ronaldo is the best player in the world

the only homo here is you lol

you think messi can always score 3 goals every game no matter what or what ? he has to deal with like 3-4 defenders in front of him every game, it's amazing that he still does anything at all under these circumstances

no one cares about your idiotic thoughts, you are a moron

Didn't ask for cropped webms, just some timestamps will suffice. But I know you won't do it cause they don't exist. Its okay, just go cry in your gypsy tent instead of on the public wifi next time

watch the games you lazy fatass

that's why you're fat, you don't do any work, change your mindset if you wanna improve yourself

>you're marked off the entire game
>multiple through passes for goals
>teammates don't convert
>defense eats 3+ goals

repeat this for all his losses

FUCK YOU, GO LOVE YOUR MILLIONAIRE PUPPET WITH ALL HIS TEAM PLAYING ONLY FOR HIM IN FULL AUTIST MODE.

FUCK THIS KEK MANLET.

has twain An Heroed?

>you're marked off the entire game
>multiple through passes for goals
>teammates don't convert
>defense eats 3+ goals
>you waste several chances yourself
fixed that for you my man

also his defense didn't eat 3 goals in 2014, 2015 or 2016

how come people don't see this though ?

are they just trolling or are they just ridiculously low iq ?

who the fuck knows

>Barca win
OMG MESSI GOAT CL HERE WE COME I LOVE BBC
>Barca loses
Where are Messi's teammates???
Meanwhile Penaldo carried Madrid to 4 CLs

>you waste several chances yourself

that jordi alba one, when the moron jordi alba didn't shoot when he should've shot, jordi alba was offside so it would've been VAR canceled if it went in

and what about the chances that he created you retarded moron ? he created far more chances across the 2 legs than he messed up, like, are you guys actually fucking retarded or what ? do you even fucking watch the games ????

m8 you're in Yea Forums. dont take those guys seriously

Whoa there, you ignore the fact that he blew his own chance too. Also, why do you think his so-called "incompetent teammate" still play for Barca despite their dogshit performance? Because he wanted it.

yea, my bad, i'm gonna go sleep

have a good one m8

>i would not salvage ter stegen
He has been absolutely essential and a key element this whole season, don't dismiss him like that because he had one giant fuck up tonight.

jesus christ you are so dumb LMFAO

so fucking dumb

whatever, bye

Why were they playing 442 when they had a 3 goal lead? Are they too proud to defend?

i realize that man, it's just very annoying when people aren't fully focused on the tasks at hand

like seriously, why the fuck don't they pay attention, that was so sad

Valverde isn't very bright.

Do I smell kino?Is Messi the one that takes them to the next level?

Barcelona needs a defensive leader. Pique is a dead cuck. And in his interview they asked him would it be a failure if you lost to liverpool, his response was "it would be a failure if we had never won the trophy before, but that is not the case"

He's just doing what he does in Argentina: choking when it really matters

what did he mean by this?

Attached: missi.webm (1024x576, 875K)

>one on one with keeeper
>b-better pass to messi

Pathetic

This has been happening multiple times in virtually every match and it's fucking incomprehensible
How psychologically cucked do you have to be to have such a clear goal opportunity and waste it because you'd rather turn it into an assist for Messi

>Messi: WTF, Why the hell did you pass it back to me, dumb ass?

Kek, Alba and Dembele are fucking dead after this match.

>through on goal
>pass it

Since you like watching Game of Cock

Attached: D13FE080-0019-47C7-8718-9320305C9B1D.jpg (1125x1097, 883K)

8884 vs 1118
Hmmmm

>ronaldo gets knocked out
>lol why didn’t get score more goals then he’s a fraud
>messi gets knocked out
>its not his fault his team mates are garbage
really activated my almonds

This has to be the best Barca kit.

>i would not salvage ter stegen

He is the only reason why Barcelona ass isn't gaping this season. That defense is atrocious, but he managed to stop and keep clean sheets in every competition he's played in

The corner kick caught everyone off guard. I hadn't heard the ref blow the whistle it even caught me off as well. He was trying to get everyone organized during the corner, he didn't know that they would rush take it.

Messhit has reached 1 CL final in 8 years, with 9 goals during that period from the quarter final and onwards.

TSUU has 4 CL finals in the past 6 years, and 33 goals in the same period lmao.

Oh boy a chance for pic related

Attached: 1556135635189.jpg (843x843, 67K)

That's what it means, genius. If you're a one man team, your players will be shit apart from one player. Messi did carry them, they had a 3 goal lead for christ's sake