How come they always have some sort of black magic in the Champions League...

How come they always have some sort of black magic in the Champions League? Is Liverpool better suited to playing night games as opposed to premier league where many games are during the day. Since most scousers are on welfare, they probably are not properly awake until 15 or later... and they havent had time to get drunk. It makes no sense at all

Attached: 1557262934692.jpg (1600x1060, 425K)

They lost 18 times la to United so they want to add more to 5 times la

Because the European Cup is an aristocracy, and Liverpool are blue bloods.

Why else do you think that new money clubs like Man City and PSG fail?

Liverpool are the only British team have always had sucess (or at least always fought) throughout their history in Europe. Anfield is still a true footy stadium you can't replicate that.

Modern times, Chelsea have that knack too

>black magic
>lost the last two champions league finals they were in
>drew the french, german and spanish champions on the way to the final

???

they sacrified 96 souls to get the fortune's favor

do chelsea have it because of their stadium?

This pretty much. Tomorrow's match will be very interesting indeed

they will still lose in the final.

Chelse had european pedigree before playing in the champions league. It's something you can't really replicate

They had that bastard "over my dead body" will to win, not so strong at home as Liverpool but more resiliant away.

>wins the cup winners cup twice
>gets owned by literal gorillionaire
>gets mou
>wins a europa
>wins a cl

This is why I want Arsenal to win the EL to get that experience, we're absolute nobodies in Europe.

City never won anything in Europe before getting their oil money. Call me superstitious but I think the failure/success of past teams plays a part

its fucking rigged you brainlets

Er sweaty, man United have 3 euro cups in the past 20 years. Chelsea have a knack for fucking up penalties in Moscow though, I'll give you that

>black magic

Attached: origi[1].jpg_w=1000&h=600&crop=1.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

Good atmosphere on big nights, and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy

After liverpool beat PSG tuchel said
>this is Anfield, this is what happens

It gets in the other teams heads

Look at the top of his table oh no no no no no ahahahahahhaha

It definitely creates a mentality that lingers in the back of players minds. Liverpool, Barca, Madrid players know that they're playing for a club with pedigree and "should" be in the latter stages that players for teams like PSG and City don't have.

Liverpool and United are the only true patrician, pedigreed, blue-bloods clubs from the premier league with regards to european competition. Chelsea won two cup winners cups before the russia money, Forest were better