So I guess you can just cheat your way to finals nowadays. Wasn't VAR supposed to fix this shit?

So I guess you can just cheat your way to finals nowadays. Wasn't VAR supposed to fix this shit?

Attached: Cheater.jpg (640x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xy7on7
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SEETHING
Barcelona being brainlets is not cheating

>you can cheat to the finals by scoring 4 goals
Okay dude

Telling your teammate to take a corner then walking away running back and taking the corner yourself because you notice the opposition is waiting for you to organise your team for a professional setpiece. All without a whistle. Yep that's cheating.

Also fuck Barca, Messi has been past it for a while.

MUH VAR

AHHHH SAVE ME VAR

If it was cheating they would have called it back you fucking retard

no excuses but, there was another ball on the pitch and he kicked the corner right after

>win via multiball

cheating cunts

there's literally nothing wrong with that you fucking cancer digeridoo

Psssst
I'll tell you a secret
Unless the ref calls for it, there's absolutely no rule stating that you need to wait for the opposition to "organize their team"

Except they didn't?

S A L T Y

Attached: 7e4.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>"THEY CAN'T PLAY YET! MESSI WASN'T READY!"

imagine being fucking Australian jesus christ

>Aussie can't handle 300 IQ football tactics

Attached: 3436546757.jpg (272x423, 13K)

>t-t-that's not fair! You took the corner without letting us set up our defense!
You realise how retarded you are right?

Attached: IMG_20190430_120834.jpg (848x479, 62K)

Waaaah Liverpoo
Waaaah they were supposed to slip
waaaaah

It's called sportsmanship faggot. If Barcelona had kept playing when Origi was doing rollie pollies on the floor and kicked a goal you goddamn know that Gerrard would have run on the pitch himself and started stamping on people. It's a double standard created in the game due to Liverpool being the current media darling. It's bullshit because I hate them and shouldn't be subjected to the equivalent of football lunacy just because a bunch of permacucked britbongs decide they want to stop acting like losers for the first time in 30 years. Apparently that's supposed to mean something to me. Man fuck this I wanted a Barca Ajax final, it was the only remotely enjoyable outcome left in this shitshow of a tournament.

If a team was down and had to score quick they would also just put the ball on the corner and rush to take it. It’s just part of the game and I’m a fucking American

>Stop scoring, it's not fair, you filthy cheating cunts.

Attached: 531455431.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Not surprised you don't understand the rules of our game you foreign muck

Bad sportsmanship is not cheating

Maybe you would have a point if Messi didn't punch Fabinho in the last game and won a foul from it somehow

Waaaaaah its not fair waaaaaah

Attached: 42a30e12a7a5a7d1f898a6ef90897551d28485640a9819a87abd587363315ca6.jpg (640x331, 49K)

why the fuck is an aussie cunt complaining about ''sportmanship''

>Barcelona
>sportsmanship
HAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA BTFOd BTFOd BTFOd BTFOd BTFOd BTFOd BTFOd

HAHAHA I can hear the crying all the way from london

cheating cunts get cheated against for once

>It's called sportsmanship faggot.

Attached: tips.jpg (480x600, 22K)

The only time you need to wait for a whistle is when the ref has stopped the game.

>his nation bowls underarmed against New Zealand in 1979 anno dominii
>he thinks he can talk abiut sportsmanship

>farca fagboi talking about sportsmanship
yeah that's gonna be a cr*key for me, dawg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

SEETHING

Sportsmanship fuck off faggot these are professional players if you can't quickly organise a team for a corner then they sacrificed the game by their own mediocrity is this Barcelonas first away game or something

>barca constantly tries to take set pieces quickly
>just about every team tries it if they think there's an opportunity
>liverpoop just applied it in a GOAT-tier way
>this is somehow wrong

>sportsmanship
>against alba, suarez and busquets

so much this

el goblino..

Wasn't cheating but was cheap as fuck.

>australian crying about poor sportsmanship
This has to be a troll

did you expect anything else from liverpool?.Can't wait to see them lose in final to ajax.

Tbh beating Barca with anti-sportsmanship is so fuckin based. They got the sip of their own medicine as some might say

all i see here is a whiny BITCH

Attached: salah.png (212x235, 126K)

go back to watching Usain Bolt run fast in your 'soccer' league, convict

So it wasnt cheating.

Lets forgot the fact that Barcelona are the biggest cheaters about

it's hardly cheating. it's just fast. all it proves it barcelona dont play with any intensity. this is no surprise. this exact game happened to them last year

>Barca
>Sportsmanship

I hate Australians

there's nothing unsportsmanlike about taking corner kicks quickly

Post the rule that says you cant do it.

>Uefalona retard calling for VAR to save his team
muh sides

>sportsmanship
dude it's fucking Barcelona, featuring faggots like Suarez and Alba

the only type of people who defend bad sportsmanship are limp-wristed wimpy faggot cucks who are also hypocrites that only complain about cheating if it happens against their team

this. most people get complaints for taking too long on corners lmao

COPE

professional aussie shitposter does it again

Attached: 1486725850208.png (900x900, 518K)

this

when I played football we were encouraged to do anything to get an advantage, even my dad used to tell me to stamp on peoples toes I was marking

middle class fairys simply cant understand the winners mindset

So you basically on about Barcelona fans then?

I imagine your are a football fan
In that case you should know the rules of the game of football
Corner kicks DO NOT need a whistle or any permission by the ref to be taken
Barca players are idiots for going into the match thinking they can't lose
ROMA=LIVERPOOL>BARCA

anyone who thinks this wasn't a huge mistake by barca is delusional
nothing unsportsmanlike about it

Attached: 1556179723338.png (420x420, 380K)

>aussie
>sportmanship

That's a hard cr*key from me, mate

>giving all these (Yous)

barcelona was lazy and unfocused, so liverpool took a quick, legit corner to exploit it. don't see the bad sportsmanship.

wow
the seethe is real

Attached: tfw.png (292x320, 105K)

Attached: JimmyBoi.webm (854x470, 2.41M)

>ozzie crying about bad sportsmanshit against barcelona
next level shitposting, that

dry your eyes, cunt

Attached: 13335535_1027372954007747_492776632344989687_n.jpg (236x199, 7K)

have one (You)rself

HAHAHAHAHAHA, get a load of this guy. You should just end it all and let go, for my enjoyment that is.

>no.... You can't cross the ball without a whistle

Attached: 1234.gif (800x371, 193K)

So when teams have three people standings over a free kick to try trick the keeper do you also seethe?

YOU ARE SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>let’s wait for the professional multimillionaire footballers to do what they’re supposed to do and keep an eye on the ball
How’s about get fucked

Attached: 1529610917088.png (592x661, 318K)

So it wasn't cheating you fucking idiot

Attached: 1540645314835.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

ty sir, (You)4(You)

So youre saying there doesnt need to be a whistle for a corner? Do you watch football?

Attached: ae235.jpg (330x330, 8K)

>tf
>tp
Thanks for the laughs mate

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

i couldnt see anything in the rules that specify you have to wait for a whistle.

you fucking kidding me? you dont need a whistle for a corner, the ref can blow the whistle if he wants them to hurry up and take it but its not a rule - same as throw ins

your dad is a cunt

You okay there, kangaroo-humping fag?

Did based Trent get you in your feefees?

Attached: le_based_smiley_man.jpg (281x351, 26K)

Based Australian shitposter.

play to the whistle bruce ;^)

>sportsmanship

guaranteed you probably jerked yourself off when that leeds villa debacle happened.

>MESSI

Attached: 1557263126093.png (1356x848, 845K)

Ask how I know you've never played the sport in your life

You learn to avoid that at u9 level

Read the rules, FIFA, UEFA, FA
None of them mention any kind of signal by the ref
Penalties and free kick do need a whistle since they're basically pauses in a game
Corner kicks and throw ins dont need a signals since the game is EFFECTIVELY not paused
Just because some ref instictively give signals for corner kicks doesnt mean that's needed

HAHAHAHAHAHA COPE. AUSSIE ON SUICIDE WATCH. FINGER ON GRAVITY BELT

Attached: ayyy.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>being this fucking dense

OH NO NO

NO NO

NO

>all these aussie tears currently rolling into the sun

Attached: valors.webm (854x480, 1.84M)

fucking dead lmao

>Too dumb for football
>Too dumb to fight birds

Attached: 1556165359048.jpg (1263x1891, 582K)

>sportsmanship
>Barcelona
Skip to 1:20 you monumental faggot:
dailymotion.com/video/xy7on7

The only cheating that happened was your mom cheating on your dad with me.

hahahahaha barcelona and sportsmanship lol you fucking faggot
try not falling asleep at corners

(You)

Attached: divelona.webm (960x540, 1.03M)

the catalan scum are the biggeest cheats in the world while at the same time always patting themselves on the back saying they play true and pure football

HAHAHAHAHAHAH explain Suarez kick on Robertson then?
Or the countless flagrant dives?
Stay seething

the absolute state of the cucked Australian dying on a hill for those cheating spanish fucks.
bless him

Remember 2009. and THAT CHELSEA GAME
Then talk about Barca and sportmanship

checked and keked

Attached: extremely comfy pepe.jpg (442x472, 97K)

Do you mate?

being more aware than your opponent isn't unsportsmanlike behavior its playing to win a game this is a champion's league semi final not some league 1 testimonial match you play to win within the realm of the rules.
barca were mentally done not injured in need of attention.

Can you find that in the rulebook?

There is no rule that says you have to tell the other team who is taking a corner before you take the corner. The same is true for free kicks which is why you often see two or three players standing by the ball. It even happened last week when Messi scored the free kick and Suarez was standing near the ball. Barcelona didn't need to tell Liverpool who would take the free kick and Liverpool didn't need to tell Barcelona who would take the corner. Do you understand now?

Because it wasn't cheating

>this shitshow of a tournament.
WAT
>Manure VAR'ing P$G out
>Ajax outplaying some of the biggest teams
>Incredible tie between City and Spurs opening the new white hart lane in style
>Now liverpool create more anfield magic with the biggest comeback ever
Lad it's been an incredible tournament. Liverpool are the most exciting side in the world rn. Their matches are Must-see TV

Attached: jabba da wat.jpg (650x417, 71K)

Imagine being this delusional. You do realize your team has Suarez, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You contradicted yourself in your own post. If he kicked it after the other ball went out it's not multiball

>being this slave morality faggot

It is funny how the ratking touches his chest as he was been shot

>Its bullshit because I hate them

At least you admit your a seething delusional fucking ABL

Fucking this. Where is the honour?

Attached: 1524864494943.jpg (521x453, 65K)

But there was a whistle.

This is why Aussies are #1 undefeated at trolling. Look at all the dumbasses that took this bait.

Aussies are GOAT cunts

>and kicked a goal

Imagine being this autistic

Football is a cess pit, that's why we love it.

>onigiri

Protect yourself at all times.

Lmao lets talk about sportsmanship when those pathetic spics were using every dirty trick in their arsenal to slow the game and our players down and try to wind us up.

Thank you for the top tier seethe Aussie cunt

Winning by bending the rules, or just plain cheating it's what's so great about football. Henry's blatant handball against Ireland. Maradona Hand of God v England. Saurez handball against Ghana, it's what makes football the best sport on the planet.

>australians
>sportsmanship

Not diving, not getting players booked, not injuring opposition players is also sportsmanship. Barcelona showed none.

The suarez handball wasn't as bad as the other two 2. Every single player would have done that for his country and he got send of and ghana got a penal, besides uruguay was getting refballed big time that game.
The whole situation started from a ghana dive.