Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: twain.png (375x398, 6K)

The Romanian was right...

Attached: drunk_mozart.jpg (450x280, 115K)

Big oof

no. first, stop making thread about yourself. second, everyone knows you're going to shit up this board for months now. beside it has nothing to do with your autistic existence

+1

American nigger btfo, once again the romanian bcomes the chad

Based

HE CALLED IT
THE ROMANIAN MESSIAH

N U N C A
D U V I D E I

Who the fuck is twain and why do you call him that?

Semi-Finals 2nd Leg 5/7/19 A FC Barcelona Liverpool FC Liverpool 4:0 RW 90'

0 goals

Is it time to admit that Twain singlehandedly ended Messoy's career?

kek

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Soccer is gay, stop flooding the board with retarded posts gyppo

Wtf I love twain now

top kek

A fat ignorant American Barcelona Messi poster and s󠛡oy consumer was teaching a class on Lionel Messi, known choker

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Messi and accept that he is the most highly-sophisticated player the world has ever known, even greater than Cristiano Ronaldo!"

At this moment, a brave, cultured, anti-Liverpool Romanian poster who had served 1500 query requests from his football database and understood the necessity of clutch and fully supported all transfer decision made by Jorge Mendes stood up and held up a football.

"How old is this football, pinhead?"

The arrogant American smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “3 weeks, you stupid gypsy, Messi scored a hat-trick against Huesca with that”

”Wrong. It’s been 10 years since Messi last scored away with it in the Champions League semifinals. If he was the GOAT, as you say, then this drought shouldn't have happened.”

The American was visibly shaken, and dropped his laptop and s󠛡oylent bottle. He stormed out of the board crying those fat s󠛡oyboy tears. The board applauded and registered on Instagram to follow @CR7 that day and accepted Ronaldo as their idol and GOAT.

The American lost his Yea Forums pass and was banned the next day. He stopped watching "gay soccer" and Barcelona never won a title again for all eternity.

Attached: Messi Crash.png (1024x805, 661K)

I-I'm sorry Chadwain

i never doubted 2bh

best thread on sp right now

>art

Attached: liverpool.png (616x737, 31K)

Based Twain absolutely BTFO Messoy for all eternity.

Dear Romanian gyppo with a Yea Forums pass and Indian, Argentine and New Zealand proxies,

on behalf of all of Yea Forums - Sports, I apologize for bullying you the past two months - including scouting image hashes and oddities in your wordings - and I hope you will forgive us. Like the IRA said after failing to kill Margarete Thatcher: "Today we were unlucky, but remember we only have to be lucky once." I think the quote perfectly summarizes the past couple of months for you as well, climaxing with today's events.

Sincerely,
user

kill yourself

AL FONSO

Sorry Twain

>fart

Messi always chokes. I wasn't just lucky once. I said he'd choke against Roma and I said he'd choke against Juventus. Here we are again

What exactly did he say this time? I missed it

I know you say this in jest, but you're absolutely right. I don't need Messi to choke in the round of 16, and I don't need him to choke in the quarter finals, because when the semi finals and final comes around Messi never lets me done, which is more than you can say. Have a nice day friend.

SEETHING INIESTAJRMUTT

Why is everyone angry at Twain for being correct?

we are literally apologizing

based

why would i apologize? he's wrong. ronaldo got btfo by some kids on ajax.

>Art

foh bitch

go be shit at PES and FM somewhere else

Kek

>fart

I apologize. I thought Huck Finn was overrated, but it's actually a really good story.

Attached: twain.jpg (637x920, 39K)

based
speak some spanish for us

Attached: 573456324.jpg (226x269, 11K)

OMG BASED
You were right all along

Voocaroo reciting that sheet when?

lmfao

He tried to warn us, i'm sorry we didn't listen, once a choker, always a choker

Finna based

Attached: IMG_20190411_185854.jpg (850x510, 42K)

Sorry Twain. But you are still a romanian gypsy.

heh

Yo de Argentina, retardo

i'm not on this board every day
please explain to me who/what twain is?

Never doubt him

messifags' boogeyman

im sorry based TWAIN

BASED TWAIN TAKING A SHIT ON ALL THE MESSOY CU.CKFAGS