C I N C O

Attached: ronno.jpg (620x424, 44K)

basado amigo

who wins the ballon door now

Basado

Big shaq

ORIGI

The man that regularly hits hattricks against great spanish clubs like Rayo Vallecano

Big Shaq baby!!

Good boy

Attached: ertwet.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Should be his seventh. He was robbed last/this year.

Messi got exposed but he is still miles better than this fraud

Based
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAH
No but seriously what is your country good at, again? Know your role, and shut your mouth.

Attached: 6baee11272the-rock.jpg (600x674, 57K)

Just imagine if Chillieni and Khedira were healthy for the tie.

TTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1527360359612s.jpg (90x94, 1K)

Literally poland kek

The GOAT

VVD

B I C H O
I
C
H
O

Attached: 1496838160991.png (411x469, 252K)

Literally the best in Volleyball, Ski Jumping and athletics. What is Argentine known for?

>inb4Messoy

This manlet fraud just got exposed yet again. He can only play against farmer teams.

>Ronaldo who got dominated by a 19 year old Dutch guy and was outscored by a 40 year old Italian is somehow better because Barcelona was shit
"no"

Even though I am a Ronaldo fanboy, Messi will still win it, he has more goals and assists than any other player and he is the top scorer of the CL this year

Dude is carrying a team full of deadbeats. He proved how based he is the last 3 seasons straight. Messoy was always carried by Iniesta and alike and ONLY performed against farmers.

GET IN HERE REAL MADRID AND TSUBROS LET'S LAUGH AT FARCA

>No but seriously what is your country good at, again? Know your role, and shut your mouth
*checks flag*
>poland

Attached: 231r893.png (600x608, 40K)

What is Volleyball? What is SKi Jumping? What are Athletics (especially in Europe)?
Oh yeah last time I checked we beat your 4x400m male world record that your juiced brownies made previously, you were so butthurt
that you claimed a few weeks later that magically some fucking college students beat it again only to be laughed at by the athletic federation.

So Ronaldo really was robbed of Ballon last time, gotcha!

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: CHADnaldo.jpg (1200x401, 61K)

based

I pray one day you scrounge up enough of your shitty colorful currency and move to america so I can heem you.

meant for

Yes ,he was, you didn’t get me I said in the beginning that I was a Ronaldo fanboy kek

>Seething and shaking so much you miss the posts.
Like pottery.

CINCO
FIVE
CINQ

de Jong

Based