Why are his teammates so fucking shit?

Why are his teammates so fucking shit?

Attached: 77B18F73-7021-40EF-9F1D-C2D724FB5F1F.jpg (615x409, 33K)

2bh, i can't laugh at Messi, even though he put so little contribution in this game, his teammates were far worse.

Messi has created everything for Barcelona. He set up Coutinho, Alba and Suarez for clear chances.

>Messi has created everything for Barcelona
last week yes

right now he is choking as per usual. calm down and deal with it.

he lost 1v1 with the gk cause he tried to dribble matip. shut the fuck up

When he retires, Barcelona will be exposed for the mid table side they are.

>best player ever
is he really though

lmao. you should be glad Vidal is bossing the midfield today because without him barca would have been DONE from minute 1

That last minute Dembele miss seems a lot more important now

Without him they'd be worse off than Real even. He's the whole team now. He has one off day they lose by 4.

That was offside, retard.

dumbele, coutinho, suareth, rakitic and busquets need to fuckin go.

How do you say exposed in your language?

The problem is the team is literally built around Messi, so if he has a bad day or is effectively neutralised, the rest falls apart.

And Jordi Alba. God he's been inconceivably bad tonight.

>3minutes of added 5 time wasted
THE REFEREE WAS ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

what part of liverpool are you from?

razotkriven

He didn't do shit all game.

Barca thought the game was over after the first leg. But they should have known better

Why didn't they play him tonight? He seemed decent last week.

>Barca thought the game was over after the first leg.
No they didn't. Valverde is fucking shit and the same way they lost to Roma is the same way they lost here. Even if Messi puts 1v1s to three different players they can't convert.

He put Suarez and Alba through on goal.

He sent Alba and Suarez clear through on goal and they fucked it up

Did you fucking retards watch the game at all? Literally ALL of Barça chances were either STARTED by messi or he actively SET THEM UP in front of goal

JORDI ALBA and COUTINHO single handedly fucked barça over, they literally missed EVERY pass attempt, even fucking simple ones

Nothing wrong with having tiger nut milk instead of blood. It's delicious and packed with protein.

Dumbele. That's why

This team desperately need neymar, their left side was what fucked them over.

>bembele
>arthur (literally who)
>lenglet (literally who)

lmfaooooo S E E T H I N G

This

Arthur played like 10 minutes and still changed the game, Barça started reaching the goal a lot more after he came in

just braindead meme-ers, ignore them

barca is a bottom half team without messi, they never do anything

messi still sucks dude, get over it and go outside if it's even safe enough where you live.

>Not mentioning Rat King's ''attempts'' or Dembele's misses last week, which Messi knew would come back to haunt them

>He's the whole team now. He has one off day they lose by 4.

>lucky tap-in falls to him
>deflected freekick perfectly into the top corner

his "off day" is literally him just not getting lucky KEK.

>flag
>talking about being safe in the streets
LMAOOOO

you're not a liverpool supporter because you watch a couple streams, get over yourself you plastic faggot

yeah that had nothing to do with liverpool taking the lead and playing more defensive lol

FUCK RATKING
FUCK BLOOTER BOY
FUCK PECHO FRIO
FUCK THE ARAB
FUCK BALMERDE
FUCK THE DIVING RATS

this, I knew the game was done when valverde subbed on arthur and took him off

single handely my ass. rakitic was fuckin invisible and busquets is old. semedo and sergi are dumb niggers

the fundamental disadvantage of being the goat is the team relies to heavily on you

Attached: FairviewGoatTower.jpg (922x1382, 594K)

>doesn't make pressure nor doesn't run when the opposite defenders have the ball
Yup... He's shit

Sure, but he still played well nonetheless, just couldnt do THAT much because he was called so late

Did he score? No?

Literally the definition of an off day for Messi.

Dude Barca even has trouble against mid-tier La Liga teams without Messi. He's literally the top scorer in this CL. Barca is a team of has beens without him, this isn't rocket science.

> Messoy cucks set on damage control
MESSI IS SHIT. SAY IT. NOW.

>Implying he's not shit like all the team

Attached: 1476731397078.jpg (370x242, 20K)

this completely

inb4 hurrdurr seethe hurrdurr

Nah, I actually live in the good part of these United States but thanks for the concern you monkey soup eating street rat. Seethe more, I love it.

>alba puts the supposed "goat" right in front of the goal
>he tries to do a fancy goal because "goat"
>misses
>messi
KEK

KEK

COPE

HIS LEGACY GOT DEMOLISHED TONIGHT

Theyre buying too many niggers/mulattos who cant play proper football

Personal friends with a scouser publican who used to be mates with The Quarrymen. We burned a stolen copy of The Sun together and I was ennobled to cheer for Liverpool.

If Messi is shit, what is Ronaldo? Think hard on that, my ni'.

>Barca is a team of has beens without him, this isn't rocket science.

>barca sucks
>"its not messis fault its everyone elses"
>argentina sucks
>"m-messi can't do everything on his own"

i'm starting to see a pattern here

no it wasn't retard, it was the one in first half

Their entire peepee kaka tactic is shit and boring as fuck to watch. I'm ABL but they deserved to lose for such terrible playing. Hope their smug cunt of a manager gets fired this very night.

dry your eyes, mutt

It's not a cuck thing to suggest that losing 4-0 isn't Messi's fault. That's a defensive problem on Barca's end.

Vidal was better than him

better question

Not on a team built around him. When he was, he won the CL

Also didn't the exact same thing happened last year with Juve?

>Why are his teammates so fucking shit?
What did Messi do tonight other than wave an imaginary card and walk around?

Stay: Messi, Arthur, Lenglet, Ter Stegen, Pique (because it's likely impossible to get rid of a guy who will probably be a board member after age 40)

Out: everyone else

Whole team is set up around him, but he has a loser's mentality, his head was already hanging at 2-0
He won't win CHL again

Sure thing L'Quil

based, this

If you see how Messi reacted when Dembele bottled it in the first leg, you can clearly see how he did not take the win for granted

>people who are clearly over the hill by now and just dgaf
jordi alba, busquests, rakitic
>people who are still trying but physically cant
suarez, pique
>people who are just faggots
coutinho, dumbbell, sergi roberto

2bh I've started thinking that both him and Ronaldo have been bad influences on a whole generation of younger players. One is too autistic to be a leader and the other is the precedent of footy divafaggotry, their achievements notwithstanding. I'm starting to respect those fucking slipperpool niggers for always playing their heart out all the time, which sort of reminds me of manure's golden generation.

Aw c'mon Sergio has tried. Busquets tough...
And its been the worse game of alba, ever.
Malcom is another player I will never know we have hired him.

that football isn't a one person sport? Are you this fucking retarded that you answer your own question without realizing it.

What are you even saying? Argentina's team is the same problem, expect even more pronounced. A lot of what fucked Argentina over in the WC for example was their shitty goalie and aging defensive players like Mascherano.

I mean he did choke in that one Copa America final on his penalty, but that's literally one thing.

>football is a team sport
shocking revelation

low iq subhuman, alba supposed to score that goal, but he was a fucking pussy and passed to messi
I thought monkeys know about football

Alba was offside anyway and the lineman had already raised the flag

No, no, no, not my Messi, no, no, no, no

>tell your teammates to just injure players and kill the game off
>they dont bother playing properly and lose
yeah pretty sure its on him honestly

>puts 4 on the almighty getafe
>look at messi, better than Pele and Diego XD
>gets raped in a important game, again
>h-his teammates

Yea Forums lads

based, took the words right out of ur mouths.

messoy fans too seething to admit it b/c le 91 goals in 2012

Same dude got a brace past Liverpool in the first leg. I never got this logic, is he supposed to be the defense too?

P E C H O F R I O
E
C
H
O

F
R
I
O

>Blame his teammate when Messoy blow his golden chance to score

He only has himself to blame, buddy. One nailed and it's finished yet he can't even pull it, absolutely pathetic.

Messoy will always be a choker, a sloppy second to Tsu, and a shadow of Maradona. This faggot will never be the GOAT no matter how hard the media trying to shill his ass.