Can you pull a diaphragm?

For the past 2 months my life has been fucked up by something that happened in my lungs, and I wanted to check with you guys to see if any of you heard of something similar to this.
>Quick run down
- had Pneumonia in my right lung, and Plurasy (sp?)
- Was unable to take deep breaths... totally excruciating pain off and on for the last 2 months.
- A few trips to the ER - they confirm the illness, but the amount of pain does not fit the rest of it.

>My work outs before
- I would do a lot on the pull up bar. Every sort of pull up you can imagine, and core work outs.

>My question to you guys

Have you ever heard of someone pulling a diaphragm? Or any of those core muscles that surround the lungs? Because I was not able to take a deep breath - it was like my lungs hit a wall. And then just sharp pains from the deep breath.

The core pain would feel more like an injury.

None of the tests are showing shit... My symptoms have improved a lot - but I still get slight pains (2 months later).

Thoughts?

Attached: diaphragm-function (1).jpg (400x360, 32K)

NO ONE CARES LOSE WEIGHT MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Attached: messi culero.gif (220x165, 462K)

are you sure it's not a pneumothorax?
I had a couple of those
fits your description although they should have seen it in the ER

Ask /fit/ or another board, this is Yea Forums

You can pull the intercostal muscles (between the ribs), which sucks duck because they help the diaphragm with breathing by expanding the chest. Try to rest them by not breathing for a few weeks.

why not ask a doctor

fuck my bad.... sorry

ask Yea Forums maybe they know how to end it quick without pain

Rest, keep active with light activity, don't trust (((doctors))) they have no incentive to make you better and 99% dont have a clue about anything

doctor here
what u need to do is
1. buy girl clothing
2. put it on
3. buy dildo
4. ...
5. record
6. post

dont touch ur peepee tho

That question alone would cost the lil guy prolly like 2k m8

Well the past 2 months I have seen a few doctors over the issue, and yea here in Amerifat the bills are already north of 40k lolol

what fucking shit rated insurance package do you have?

I thinks it's inflammation between the lungs and the thin layer that sticks your lungs to your chest wall. I hear it's excruciating but I don't know the name of it. Find a good doctor who won't just tell you to rest and shoo you out the door.

Obamacare

just go to canada

This
Helped my life with these tips

Not being able to take deep breaths may be a sign of anxiety, maybe you're just overthinking, happened to me, although I cant say I felt any pain.

Time is the only cure for everything, doctors are a fraud, they sell you random """"treatments"""" at massive profit margin that are placebos at best and usually leave you worse off

I didn't have pneumonia but I did have that exact same sharp pain when taking deep breaths. I could also only sleep on one side and whenever I transitioned from laying down to standing up it hurt the worst.
Of course I never went to the doctor and just waited for the pain to fuck off, which it did.

it's pleuritis, was thinking of the same thing

Attached: 1519491725150.png (320x375, 114K)

The healthcare industry turned into a profiteering operation way before that. Soak the insurance companies for as much as possible, costs are passed down to consumer in the form of outrageous insurance prices. Then insurance companies get more involved in what procedures they will actually cover and the whole thing turns into a shitshow where the patient loses. This and the pharmaceutical industry are unbelievably fucked.

How do I fix a snapped lower back? Been years now and it's only worse. It

Literally surgery. Spinal fusion probably.

Not everything gets better, accept it and cope

I got something like that from sneezing while lying in an awkward position. It just went away after a while

Coping with morphine for years, son.
Faggot doctors won't

>this is what people resort to in the #1 country in the world

Opiates don't treat chronic pain they make it worse

acupunture

>Literal untermensch

How stupid do you have to be to believe this? Hope you get cancer and your family withholds opiates when youre about to die because they dont want you to 'die addicted'.

Sorry you're low IQ. Fact is opiates make pain worse not better

based

Apples to Oranges, you, a dependent of morphine because of an injury, comparing that to someone stricken with terminal cancer on deaths door

No they don't. I could hardly walk straight and would lay in bed half the day before I found a way to get opiates. Now no one even knows my back is hurt when they meet me. Why would you think this?

Fact is you sound like a know nothing zoomer who will cange their tune quickly when you get a chronic injury or (hopefully) bone cancer.

Wasn't me, dude. I don't wish ill on people.