/nba/ General - DAME TIME edition

Previous
Games Tonight
76ers vs Raptors (2 2) - 8:00PM EST
Blazers vs Nuggets (2 2) - 10:30PM EST

Attached: dame-time.png (936x1528, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2j5Lt-VJJok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yikes

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-114907.png (2048x1724, 794K)

They sleep.

Attached: lillard.jpg (800x533, 56K)

how come clit capella became garbage and PJ tucker somehow became wilt? is small ball not a meme after all?

>there are GMs in the nba RIGHT NOW who want to give kyrie/tobias harris max deals

No one is maxing Tobias, he's a stiff.

Attached: 1557202036482.jpg (700x860, 271K)

Capela got his contract, every single time

You vastly underestimate the stupidity of nba management, literally dumber than the bonobos on court

*bricks*
*bricks*
*scores on an uncontested lay-up*
*bricks*

Guess the player

Half the league but I’ll say drayboon

Curry?

Klay Thompson?

What are you talking about, curry can't make an uncontested layup.

Le Dame Time ! xDD

What shall be the NBA final and why Jokic x Antetokounmpo?

Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets.

dame or jokic vs giannis with giannis winning

lebum

Can the Rockets actually do it? They have the two biggest chokers in the league on their team

giannis finna boutta get swept in 7

I hope they can. They have one of the most cancerous playstyles in the NBA but I’d be content if they win the chip if only they knock off bronze state

>curry is gassed and injured from being abused with nocalls
>kd is gassed from carrying the team
>draymond is gassed from playing center
>the bench is so shitty they're unplayable
>shaun is old
>no cohesive second unit

it might be the end for my dubs lads... but rockits are such fucking chokers, only they could fuck this up

Attached: 1549571682230.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

>lifelong warrior fan since 2015

Thanks for sharing your opinion

How do we stop him bros?

Attached: 1452DE4E-D406-4A77-885D-F4C8E4AA7B51.jpg (1125x1111, 658K)

Would you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07-12-31-17-01.jpg (480x519, 87K)

Ben Simmons

i'm og nigga since I was born, had season tickets back when they were nothing. I fucking hate them for moving next year

Can’t brick if you don’t shoot dummy

this is why the nba is rigged. look at the trickle down effect for businesses imagine if they were swept nobody would buy those donuts

OH NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: gettyimages-1146818135-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.57M)

>this is the man Ainge refused to give up for Kawhi

Attached: gettyimages-1141838724-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.57M)

>tfw dame wins 1 for da land

Attached: tenor.gif (244x200, 785K)

>beep boop bop beep
>calculating...

How many GMs are sick to their stomach knowing they could have had Kawhi for a fake all star and a decent young roleplayer?

>tfw this is the last year of the GSW dynasty
>tfw Stephanie last year of relevance while he continues to be le regular season chuck man from half court while not making the playoffs anymore
>tfw we did it

Bucks would beat them in 6.

>that ONE Celtics fans who always posted clutchpoints captions after wins against rebuilding teams

Attached: D5-CF5_XoAAd0ON.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Jokes

I'd imagine many are sick to their stomach knowing they could have had Jimmy Butler for two spot up shooters also

Why is Tatum having to defend the rim from behind while Horford stands there watching feet planted guarding nobody

embiid is actually a bitch. every single game he has had a new excuse. he is by definition a hoe ass nigga. you cant argue with that

lmao that white bucks player is contesting his shot WHILE SLEEPING. Goes to show how seriously the other team takes him

now that the warriors have identified PJ Tucker as the problem, will Draymond Green natural flagrant fouling motion him out of the series?

>Embiid is probable for game 5 with an upper respiratory infection
Holy shit this faggot is just making shit up at this point to deflect from how my man the Big Burrito has been manhandling him this series

Tatum has low BBIQ. He also needs to put on some muscle mass in the offseason

He also can’t dribble pass play defense or really even shoot. Other than that he’s a great talent

I remember getting (you)s because bucks made it 1/1 and people said that Boston gave up a freebie so they can crush Giannis in their house. Man that was quaint.

LMAO this guy 25 but sounds like a dying patient on his death bed everytime.

Magic Johnson has full blown AIDS and is literally stronger and healthier than Embiid

his knees are gone. better to hide it and try to trade him some sucker team like the bulls

that sucks. cause when healthy we would get raked in 5

He blinked, you simp. If anything that means he nearly flinched in anticipation.

Imma pull up on /nba/ with a hundred thousand in my pocket...

why's he yawning then? looks like he's taunting tatum "look how easy it is to contest your shot I don't even have to try lmao"

Other than drinking and abducting children, what else is there to do in Oregon?

FINALLY

How the hell did he get that contract exactly? You could have a legitimate superstar for that amount of money.

>why Jokic x Antetokounmpo?
For the race baiting of course

Attached: 1466966844082.jpg (300x477, 59K)

he had a career year in his contract year. Who could have seen that coming

TWO FUCKIN POINTS 2 POINTS
W
O

Attached: 53E12CD3-BB65-41F8-A139-F5434A0BF034.jpg (656x369, 43K)

Bucks finna win the ring and sign AD after that.
it has been foretold.

Even so those numbers dont warrant a 31m contract, whoever set that up is beyond retarded holy fuck

Max contract is a percentage of the cap

Are the celshits frauds?

It's time to give the Bucks credit

Attached: adam-they-know.jpg (340x512, 45K)

>Kryrie
>Leltics

Attached: SIMMONS POST.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

>max contract for dollar store pat cannaughton

Yeah, Philly's next on the exposing block.

Attached: sika.jpg (620x348, 65K)

Will my rapfrauds win tonight's game bros? I'm scared....

He can try but pj will make sure draymond will be riding in the stretcher right next to him

They should, Norm usually plays way better at home.
We just need retard Nurse to limit Freddy to

I hope medicalJOE is still sick so we could win easier. I still fear Jimmy.

We have Kawhi bro, don't worry.

Attached: flexinonthemsnakes.gif (443x250, 3.11M)

embitch’s knees are fucked, the sick stuff is just a cover
Jimmy “James” Buckets will go off as always, the key is to lock down Harris again. Hopefully Siakam will be feeling a bit better also

Lowry needs to keep his aggression, Siakam needs to produce and Gasol must make more of those open shots he keeps missing. Embiitch is gonna choke once more, Buckets and Reddick will be problematic but that's about it. Just foul Simmons and let him be 0/10 from the line and gg, Rapties sweep in 6.

Ah. Im not well versed in the financial aspects of the sport so thanks. Either way RIP.

Gasol played well last game, I appreciated his aggression and his post-ups on Harris. Even if he missed some, I want him doing that shit again. Nurse also needs to run that lineup with Ibaka playing the 4 early on to get him activated and feeling it, he played waaaaaay better with the starters

He played better, but not necessarily what I'd call well. He is missing too much of the open shots he keeps getting this series and he needs to cut it down a notch and he'll be good. Just don't let Embiitch pop off another 30 and we good.

*bricks an open 3*

My Rapties

Nope. Capelas been non existent because drayboon has been sitting him down. Small ball giga manlets aint nothing to fuck with

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2j5Lt-VJJok

He needs more mass and to learn how to assert himself. He has played way better in the last two games when Houston was on home court, but still not good enough.

>Rise Together
>Strength in Numbers
>Run as One
I'm missing the ones for Philly, Denver, Portland and the Bucks.

I think you mean

My Kyrie :)

What the fuck which one of those is my raptor? I thought it was WetheNorth...

Forgot about them desu

Denver is just "Elevate" I think

portland doensnt need no bum ass hashtag mottos they some real niggas

hinkie wouldve traded ben for kawhi last summer

Which is which?

these are always so gay and cringe

Hinkie would have traded Ben and Embiid for picks

Yes. Capela is great and I like him but he's soft. Pj and drayboon are way stronger than him

Rise together is Boston
Strength in Numbers is Warriors, they've been using that for years
Run as one is Houston

Best players of the decade

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Kawhi
4. Curry
5. Harden
6. Westbrook
7. Giannis
8. Wade
9. Dirk
10. CP3
————-
>9001. Rose
>900001. Melo
>90000000000000000001. Fultz
>90000000000000000002. Bennett

Taking a nasty Embiid right now

He was a seemingly legitimate superstar when they signed the contract. Then he decided to Bratz doll himself literally the first 5 mins of said contract.

>le artificially hyped to fill the void left by Jordan and keep the NBA afloat man at 1
Not even close.

fuq

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x233, 6K)

Thanks

Those dolls were ugly

Top 5 reasons Celtics are trash
>#5 Kobe put in the work to sabotage an already overhyped rookie
>#4 Danny Ainge and Bradly couldn’t get over the white privileged they afforded to Mr 31M$ man like while sending out Isiah Thompson.
>3# not only is Kyrie not a leader, he’s an active cancer to the media and the locker room going through all the steps of grief from torching his teameats, trying to bargain with them, using Lebron phone call as a prop, all that shit
>#2 everyone else for better while Boston was content with the status Quo
>#1 The Anthony Davis trade not only affected the lakers youth but the Celtics kids were also aware of how Ainge used their value to stay New Orleans and now fired GM, Demps, hand. He played the hand of Boston future being about AD and Kyrie. Not those kids that busted their ass to get to the finals.

Breakout year

The Celtics overpaid him and Horford because they're the best FAs they could get, they're not a FA city

Bradbabby

It only looks really bad because he snapped his leg and he is a shell of his former self and would probably never return to his old form

The more I look up mock drafts for 2013 the more I begin to think if Bennett is even really a "bust". From what I'm looking at everyone thought that Nerlens Noel should be the top pick, and Bennett would fall somewhere between seven to the lower lottery. Can we really call the guy a bust when NOBODY thought that he should go first overall? That's like drafting a guy that's projected to go 20-25 with the very first pick and then calling him a bust when he can't live up to those expectations. Fultz is an actual bust though.

Tatum was already an isoball chucker way before Kobe. #1 is correct, it ruined both Lakers and Celtics locker rooms, along with Kyrie throwing Al Horford under the bus when he publicly demanded veterans.

The Rockets defense isn't getting enough credit. It's utterly relentless man-to-man defense and they're making so few errors, which is wearing the Warriors down and making KD iso their only reliable offensive play.

what prospects are gonna be available from the 10 - 20 range, give me a reason to keep following this gay sport

Its just weird to me to pay a guy as much as him for having one good year meanwhile Kawhi is getting paid like 10m less despite being better in every way

Attached: F417C72F-BEC0-42B5-80EA-11A087BAA8D7.jpg (485x1024, 118K)

Still don’t know what that is but I’m glad it gave them fuel to win.

Anthony Bennett was better than Fultz

They need to get some more of those damn cookies, obviously helped em out

Hayward signed for the max and so did Kawhi - Hayward had just been in the league longer (so had a higher max contract) and the cap has increased massively since then.

Thanks for clarifying

I'm convinced KD's master plan is to bring back to the Sonics, retire as a Sonic and become a part-owner in a Seattle franchise.

He'd be considered a hero in Seattle which would save his reputation.

I wouldn't mind that because I would like to get a proper fitted Sonics hat, but are you actually basing this on anything?

That would actually be quite a redemption arc.

That would be pretty cool, actually. I was in Seattle recently about the Sonics leaving and they were all still pretty angry about it.

I also like the idea of him leading the Clippers to their first ever chip (this is a pipe dream I know). The only thing keeping the hope alive, for me, is Jerry West’s presence with the Clippers and his ability to seemingly pull off crazy shit like that like a magician.

>Westbrook
>not a glorified statpadder
yeah no

*asked some people about the Sonics leaving

>”Fuck Howard Schultz”

> The Denver "Nuggets"
> The mile "high" club
> The Portland "Blazers"
What on Earth did the NBA mean by this?

Then why are all his business interests accumulated in the east coast in New York?

Just that KD has been reasonably vocal about the Sonic as a franchise.

It would also make a ton of sense for the NBA to add a Seattle franchise and it would be a huge marketing coup for everyone involved if KD played there, even a washed one.

I'm talking in like 8 years.

Holy shit you have to be one of the most retarded posters in /nba/. Durant is 30 now, how fucking long do you think most NBA players play for? I’m convinced you’ve never even watched a basketball game, every time I see that stupid flag I know it’s an absolutely retarded post underneath

>There you have it. Embiid was absent this morning with an upper respiratory infection. He's listed as probable for tonight

wtf Masai poisoned him.

Except KD isn't "most NBA players". Barring something unexpected, the fact he's 7ft tall and able to shoot is going to be enough to keep him in the league until his late 30s.

>have a "genius" head coach
>has a 54% win %
>have a eastern conference with no LeBron patrolling it
>still not make the finals

Lol

Philly is HereTheyCome, like from the song

I'll bet you $1000 he isn't playing at 37

when will Vancouver get a team again lads?

Tfw you will never have a genius headcoach that has a losing playoff record

You’re completely fucking retarded. Even if he is somehow still in the league at 38-39 he’ll be Vince Carter tier, not leading some franchise to a chip.

Official comprehensive list of genius coaches:

Larry Brown
Dave Joerger

>You’re completely fucking retarded. Even if he is somehow still in the league at 38-39 he’ll be Vince Carter tier, not leading some franchise to a chip.
Well, yeah. Where did I say otherwise, you illiterate curler?

I even literally said he'd be washed but it would still be a marketing coup for the last ever Seattle player to "return home" for a final season.

You fucking mongoloid. Washed up KD ain’t gonna mean shit to some fledgling franchise IF the SuperSonics are even revived by then considering the league has said they have no plans for an expansion franchise in the foreseeable future.

But it’s all meaningless because he won’t be in the league in 8 years and if you knew anything about basketball you’d know that.

On top of LeBron's crazy assist and rebounding numbers. And better yet LeBron wasn't passing to Steph and Klay.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-163908.jpg (1079x978, 314K)

>Embiid probable
Every game the same shenanigans from the 76ers. Funny how right after gasol and ibaka stopped biting his pump fakes he starts scoring under 10. he is still the only positive on the 76ers but what a gosh darn faggot he is

Lebron played against playoff teams that would legit be worse than the Suns in the west

The west is so overrated. Especially the bottom teams.

That would be pretty cool

Yeah, the major appeal will be all the great players they get from the expansion draft. Expansion franchises are all shit, having an aging star is a selling point to sell tickets.

It's obvious Seattle will be the next expansion franchise, and it's a matter of when and not if.

>But it’s all meaningless because he won’t be in the league in 8 years and if you knew anything about basketball you’d know that.
Why? You think he's going shrink or forget how to shoot? It's not like he's injury plagued or anything.

You're arguing with a leaf, bur why?

What else am I gonna do, watch football?

Bros, my Rapties finna dab on the Shitters tonight?

>Why? You think he's going shrink or forget how to shoot? It's not like he's injury plagued or anything.
How many players make it to 38 in the league? (That’s how old he’d be when he’d sign with the Sonics, according to you)
Now how many of those players are 7 feet tall which carries a lot of it’s own health issues?
You have your answer

Would be a better thing to do, so yeah might as well.