For a community that hates reddit, there are quite a few of you that know what's going on there...

For a community that hates reddit, there are quite a few of you that know what's going on there, especially on the Liverpool board

Attached: sp sports.png (223x47, 3K)

YOOOOOO, I went to reddit for the first time ever last week, and it was pretty much Yea Forums but with the pent up rage of not being able to insult people completely freely and dumb downvote/post sorting. Like, literally, it is, Yea Forums.

I mean I used to browse some darknet sub after the original silkroad got seized, but nothing impressive really ever popped up so I closed my business

Yeah basically it's Yea Forums but instead of chronological threads, it's based on popularity and that's why I consider Yea Forums better than reddit. It's still quite good for German memes (/int/deutsch/ is basically german Yea Forums) and NSFW

Yes the popularity shit is fucking annoying, there's also subs that wont reveal your posts if your account is new because hot damn if someone is gonna have to deal with a different opinion! People are also nicer on Yea Forums, desu, too much passive aggressiveness on leddit, can't even enjoy a good copy pasta

>people look at things they hate
cant believe nobodys ever found this out before

I never went on reddit yet I hate them as much as I hate Liverpool tho

There has been too much cross-spill between the two sites userbases since 2012, so it isn't surprising that they're slowly becoming similar. However, before that there was a strong and undeniable legitimacy to anti-reddit sentiment on Yea Forums.

#1 rule of all out warfare

Know thy enemy.

This, you may be called a faggot a retard, but you can still freely speak your mind, while a full on mob mentality is at play in reddit

If it's a war, who's winning?

not twain

This site wishes it was half as successful as reddit

Attached: 1556729216021.jpg (250x239, 21K)

the only problem with reddit is that the upvoting system stifles dissent so it's a circlejerk. it's great once you find your own circlejerk.

have sex

I fell for the BRAP meme and sniffed a girl's butthole about a month ago and it smelled so terrible I think I'm gay now. I guess I didn't expect it to be so soul-crushingly abhorrent. In the days afterwards it was all I could think about when talking to her, and I ended up distancing myself as fast as possible and I'm pretty sure she knows why. I honestly haven't had any interest in her or any other women since it happened. I feel like a meme killed my sex drive and I don't know what to do.

Attached: omg.jpg (634x989, 159K)

Reddit and 4channers are the same people. You can see it by
>messoy dick sucking
>jealous of Ronaldo
>always talking about Liverpool
>always talking about the Premier League
>it's coming home memes

People are passive aggressive on Reddit because you CAN’T call someone a faggot or a retard.

I go on Reddit when I feel like being nice and making conversation.

I go on Yea Forums when I want to be an unapologetic asshole.

>inb4 multiple personalities

Kill yourself.

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

my buddy was going down on his gf and she farted. they immediately broke up. can't believe you fell for the brap meme.

reddit

There are faggots who openly admit they go to reddit, under the pretext of getting streams.

Hahaha you wish harass.