Untitled

Attached: file.png (596x596, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haplomaps.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_H_(Y-DNA)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACKED

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (850x1200, 254K)

Le Zrće faces

This is so fucking hot.

What's with the Mr.Bean looking bitch on the top right

are they going to recreate the 2018 World Cup final

El Tacdicko

Croatia doesnt exist

serbia is a turkish province

are serbs swarthier than croats?

Attached: 2d4001e0c024d62520d3cc30f0c0de3bf5288aca.png (957x401, 224K)

how is this even a question?
also why the fuck do you care, mutt

that map makes no sense

Shut up mongolian rape baby Slavs aren’t white

is that dembele?

Croatians are actually more Turkic than serbs, on average genetics

>dijaspora

Are you blind?
That's Modric

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

Truest image

Greece makes no sense roach baby

why do the girls looks familiar

>diaspora
that just isn't fucking true lmao, keep living in denial
never said they were, delusional mutt

are you retarded or what?
do you have an American flag?
why would I be calling YOU diaspora when theres an American flag who's asking about MY culture?

You're fucking calling out diasporas while you're one yourself delusional dumb gypsy
>Croatians are actually more Turkic than serbs, on average genetics
this is fucking false, you're literally delusional
go outside in serbia and you'll see more unibrows there than in turkey
subhuman gypsy

Croatia has a Ngubu?

pure aryans

Attached: saric.jpg (980x462, 259K)

cherrypicking won't change your average skin colour, gypsy

Attached: main-qimg-77b49255b5dc2abfbcbcf8fbc59bb18c.png (602x319, 161K)

>less blondes than in romania
fucking lol, i bet they haven't seen a ginger in their life too

Attached: maps-europelighteyes.jpg (522x510, 47K)

based

>

Attached: average serb man.jpg (400x655, 18K)

>Ireland and Scotland that low
I thought every cunt there was a ginger

>less
fewer

apparently not
thank you

I'm interested in what they mean by "light hair". does it only include blonde? because then yeah, blonde is not the dominant colour. I'm from scotland... I cant think of anyone, Male or Female, with natural hair darker than a light brown. Most males have light brown hair. I'd say 90%+ easy. About a third of all blokes, myself included, have ginger beards.

>wears croatia's nt kit to get some croatian girls

clever desu

>less blondes
that is good though

Literally Bulgaria. Even borders are Bulgaria at its peak.

>all these Europeans fighting each other who's whiter

Literally the reason why you're all being wiped out demographically, there's no solidarity among Caucasians, hence Jamal and Ahmed are going balls deep and splurging their jizz into your female members wombs and producing mutts.

Imagine taking time to make this. Literally worse than the Poop exposer yesterday.

except its verifiably true

fucking cope lmao
your great grandfather was probably a ottoman soldier who raped your ancestors just because he felt like it
actual cuck nation filled with rapebabies
you're more mena than european

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

oh nonono
ahhahah

Attached: Haplogrupo_H_(ADN-Y).png (578x419, 40K)

do you actually know how to read data or are you so dumb you dont realise thats in support of my argument?

good argument, gyppo
even half of your haplogroup composition isn't european lmfao

Exactly, people from Greece and Romania dont have names ending with -ovic

Pic related

Scots confirmed as the most aryan race in the British Isles?

Attached: 5B5DC49F-F054-4A09-B1CA-37804DEC799C.jpg (1024x729, 156K)

what's with this dumb cr*At? your people are just ottoman rape babies

>b-but muh blue eyes and blonde hair
kys

so youre admitting youre mentally retarded and dont understand what the map depicts?

good for you gypsy
>not even gypsy just brownoid
holy fuck lmao, half of my country wasn't even touched by ottoshits
good argument pooeyed subhuman

>haplo maps on Yea Forums
>sports discussions on /hist/

Today is a good day for me.

haplomaps.com/

these serbs like to larp as europeans when 30% of their genetics is actually turkish
especially southern serbs, those that aren't croatian are very brown, arguably darker than turks themselves
message for any ottoman rapebaby that will reply to this post, remember the tradition when you had to go outside the house, put your and kneel while the ottoman bvlls fucked your wives
sad!

im not arguing with you
im simply asking you if youre a retard or not, and the fact that you keep ignoring my question, i'll go with yes

no, i am not reterded, but you clearly have no fucking arguments besides asking a question
good on you, gypsy, maybe one day your skin will turn white if you keep it up that way lmao

KARA BOĞA

I am a TÜRK.

jeben van boga ako cete ulazit u glupe rasprave na 4chanu bar pricajte na svom jeziku da vam se stranci ne smiju majku van jeben retardiranu

readhaving a proxy of a croatian flag doesn't make you more european, gypsy

oh no no no on suicide watch

wow, all those genetic maps, light eye percentages, light hair maps are just wrong and this proxy fag is right!

I don't think this is sports.

>you now realize that Polish people are the true Aryans race

Also if you have more than 10% J haplo group in your country you're a literal shit skin.

Neither do I, looks like a thinly veiled /pol/ retardation.

zajebavam se majstore
kome se tu imas dokazivat?

Yeah only the girl with dark hair is hot, blonde hair disguises her true looks

meant

roknite se oba dva

Croatian women are such whores.

lol

This is not in Croatia and those women are not croatia

How does that contradict his post?

And?

YIKES

proof? they look Croatian to me.

cringe

Jokes aside Croats really do have some of the most beautiful and intelligent women in the world.

Serbs, Albanians, Bosnians etc. are always very primitive.

what's with croatian women and black guys? why do they tend to worship the BBC? it's so common to see interracial couples involving croatian women and nignogs

We also have a lot of uggos and dumb hoes, so wouldn't really put us on the pedestal but slav women can be fucking smoking.

source

generic doujin #437

Doujins need more delicious brown girls

Aye, or egyptian cats. Both works I guess.

Balkans are pretty gynocentric for some reason that is not so recent, like feminism in the west. In the past men did compete for women but they accomodated to female judgement while their fathers only cared about a man's material state. This pleb only knew one way to be the man in his house is by alcoholism, adultery and troublemaking in general. That's why women fetishize beatings and adultery around here. And men will bend to it again and go a downward spiral of cuckery because they're just normalfags who cannot detach and contemplate higher nature.

lel no, a lot of the yugo girls are pretty fine. The men is worse tho, Serbs and Albanians acting like apes

My theory is that their turko-hungarian genetics and their insistence to be forever anti-Serb lead to them developing identity/daddy issues. Who better to fill that void made by your entire existence being fake than Jamaal Blackman.

Fucking croats stealing them white women

>actually believing that

>not recognizing the greatest trainwreck manga of all time

Get laid, you bitter virgin.

That would imply the "girls" are white. I know you're American so I can see why you made the mistake, but still. Need to learn to listen, kiddo, and not just talk all of the time.

But why do women adore turbofolk songs with such putrid themes? Surely there's a lot that they don't tell, even to chads like yourself.

>generalizations and delusions courtesy of my ass

Go meet a woman predrag

after killing the eastern Roman empire and being ottoman slaves, Serbs and bulgars should at least have the decency to be quiet about their history and genetics

have some context for this thread, lads

Attached: 1555164850861.jpg (2520x921, 1.49M)

Why can't we all just.. get along

>generalizations
That's a faggot talk. Unless you provide an example of your average balkan girl. Is it anything more than dsgraceful, surrounded by disgraceful men?

I see more WMAF shit than AMWM.

Gal gohan

Attached: gal-gohan-11711827.jpg (800x1130, 121K)

Because failed abortions like exist

croatian ladies love serbian man
Fact

Woah, are you that weakwilled? Damn meanies making you miserable. Should we put you out?

This. Every time they fight on here its "I'm white ur brown"

i am an immigrant from croatia but i am greek

Based

Serbians hate Albanians and Serbians hate Croatians. Do Albanians and Croatians get along? Or does everyone hate each other?

I've heard Croatia is very beautiful, its food very tasty and its people very friendly; pretty much a budget version of Italy.
How true is that?

Attached: 1445956991211.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

Only the coast, the central part is discount slovenia, and the east is just a shithole

>I've heard Croatia is very beautiful
True
>its food very tasty
True
>its people very friendly
True
>pretty much a budget version of Italy
That used to be true but not anymore at least not fully, it's still cheaper but not by much and it's flooded with tourists each year. It's still very much worth visiting in my opinion, but beware of tourist trap destinations, while they might be pretty your experience there won't be because of how crowded it might be

now i'm interested
quick rundown pls

Only if you give them money. Never trust the dalmatian jew.

Based
Ooga booga where the wyt wymn ar

I've heard the same and was pretty disappointed.

Generally yes but they're considered inferior. Also we're aware what they'd do if their numbers here become greater.

Guy in the pic is cringe as fuck, but he's seems to me much more of product than anything else. That's what /pol/ does to your brain.

Redpilled
Not really friendly imo
bosnian people are way more welcoming

Where did you go?

all of you here are boring virgins
fuck this board
fuck thirdworlders

Where does kosovo stand? Does anyone support/hate them?

The Wikipedia article says it shows Gypsies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_H_(Y-DNA)

That map is wrong
1. Turkey has more than 5 million Gypsies
2. Moldova and NE Romania has almost no Gypsies
J2 is present since before "Europe" was a thing

*present here (in Balkans)

Nobody cares about them, nobody talks about them
only time we think about kosovo is when they make serbs sperg out and entertain us all

Fuck you too western dog.

kekked and saved

Thanks croatbro

kek

dance dance little herzegjew

There's a double standard among Serbs, so on one hand they wanted parts of Bosnia and Croatia where Serbs were settled but on the other they wouldn't give away Kosovo. Pick one, I'd say. Foreign intervention and embargos crippled them, but then it did us before that. Croats would say it served them right while I can only see evil in how these foreign arbiters are in anyway connected to divine justice.

this is the sad reality

Serbs are Bulgarians that speak croatian

Good goyims. Yes yes, spend your whole lives (((working))) and providing for your (((wife))) and (((children))).

Shhhhh they dont know

ill dance the uzicko on yer dead corpse when albanians get ahold of u

i miss old Yea Forums where every thread wasn't a who's country has more white people in it contest

It's just banter bro. Noone takes it seriously

except croatians

based croats btfo subhuman s*rb diaspora

as I pointed out above. Polish people are the whitest.

>Literally the reason why you're all being wiped out demographically, there's no solidarity among Caucasians, hence Jamal and Ahmed are going balls deep and splurging their jizz into your female members wombs and producing mutts.
Lmao is this what a new worlder actually believes? None of this is actually true, literally not a word
But I agree these threads are garbage
anyways normal people dont care about any of this shit

Nope. Serbian is an offshoot of ''Bulgarian'' that we were made do adopt. Our local dialects are condemned to oblivion.