Memes aside, which one of these teams are getting promoted into the premier league?

Memes aside, which one of these teams are getting promoted into the premier league?

>Villa
-Best squad but also have the pressure of being favourites and ffp restrictions looming if they fail. Most inform team, winning 10 out of last 12 games. Also have Jack Grealish who is best player in the league.

>Leeds
-Second best squad, were top for ages and let it slip, still got potential to turn it on but are in terrible form losing to Birmingham City, 10 man Wigan and 10 man Ipswich.

>Derby
-Second most in-form team, got match-winners like Mount and Wilson. Club is cursed to bottle it unless Frank can solve the Derby curse. Previously lost twice to Leeds and after Spygate will be hungry for revenge.

>West Bromwich Albion
-Squad mostly the same from the premier league last season. Have Dwight Gayle and Jay Rodriguez who are in the bracket between championship and premier league player. Currently managerless instead having an interim in charge since Xmas. Been out of form also

Attached: play-off.jpg (960x640, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SgHMLr1lHV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

derby and villa.

the other two are shite.

For me, it’s Derby

I'm just happy to watch the Play Offs. It's gonna be great.

>People forgetting Leeds and Derby are here forever

only one can you amerimong

>Memes aside
I can't do that, so I want Derby to win just to see how Frank handles the prem

VILLA

For me, it's Frank Lampard's Derby.

Frank is all about the premier league lad. Highest scoring midfielder in its history and 4th all-time scorer.
It's impressive how quickly he has learnt about the championship and adapted. I legit think he is going to be a good coach, smart enough to stay away from the Chelsea job for a long time and gain experience and isn't an egotistical twat like Stevie Me

Attached: smug frank.png (500x374, 370K)

The only one I really can't see doing it are Leeds, their current form is just too rotten. Could be Bielsa has worn them out like he's known to.
Aside from that, Villa are the strongest squad and in the best form.

which of these teams is good to watch
ive only seen the last derby game and it was nuts, do they normally play that way?

It's going to be villa or west brom, they're the most boring options.

as long as it's not west b albion

youtu.be/SgHMLr1lHV0
skip to 1:50, any free-kick can go in with this lad it's scary.

yeah I meant either or.

Are these the 4 best play-off teams we've had for a long while?

Leeds will lose the play-off finals to Villa
West Brom and Derby are shit and Leeds are bottlers

t.forest fan

anyone but derby. Villa or Wost brem hopefully.

Hopefully not west brom

Nothing against them but then others have more meme yielding potential. I know you said memes aside op but in the end it's what matters the most

>Villa

big club back in the big time after two seasons out. Lost the last boring play off final. JT there so yeilds memes

>Derby

big fat Frank is the manager and if he goes up has done so first time of asking and therefore shit all over the HE KNOWS THE LEAGUE AND HOW TO PROMOTE lads like Bruce (who is based though) and Warnock

>Leeds.

Biggest meme yielding potential like. Out of the bog time for ages. Yorkshire club. Hated but loads and like by loads. I always kinds wanted them back up. Boomers here LOVE Leeds so also generates some interest there.

>West brom

Only thing is generating a derby against wolves which would be interesting as they are good now. Probably go back down though. Would prefer one of other three

remember when top4 was arsenal chelsea united
villa

its their turn again
come home Jack

>55m to finish 9th
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>and like by loads
not true

>still got potential to turn it on
No, OP. If you knew Bielsa's history and training methods, you would know that his players are done at the end of the season. They will loose in a very bad way.

Poch wants to sign Grealish so anybody but Villa.

For me?

It's West Brom.

>let 3 goals in
>score 4

every game

Apart from sunday
>let 3 goals in
>score one

But user, boomers here LOVE leeds

For me it's Villa

FUCK boomers

As an Albion fan I can't say I'm too hopeful. We've lost all momentum at the crucial moment

believe in Hegodzi friendo.

Derby or Villa

Footybite will have playoff streams r-right guys??

Why the fuck wouldn't it? Not like the games aren't televised.

I want Leeds. Purely for the bants when they inevitably free-fall again.

Derby stole a wank dance off the pigs. We get auto promotion.

But for me its villa.

I think Villa will beat Leeds handily in the title match, probably 4-1 or something of the sort.

I want Leeds for the lulz
But it'll probably be the boring Baggies

I'd like it to be Villa or Leeds, but West Brom will go up, they always do.

We started doing it after rangers came to derby for Ted mcminns testimonial in like 2005 Everyone was doing it and we carried it on

seeing derby and/or leeds in the prem would be amazing but leeds getting up would mess up one of the fun football manager scenarios

hopefully anyone but west brom

which is exactly why west brom will go through, just to piss everyone off

>and/or

>hopefully anyone but west brom
this desu
shit boring club like brighton