Okay but unironically, what will stop them next season? They're getting better and better...

Okay but unironically, what will stop them next season? They're getting better and better. Will Klopp really leave to Switzerland, and Salah to Juve? Will some Leicester-tier club become huge for a while? Or will City simply continue to steamroll the entire country again?
It's (almost) over this time but I get a feeling like next year will be harder for us ABLs.

Attached: liverpool-fc-this-is-anfield-i19277.jpg (480x600, 69K)

What does this have to do with hating Leicester?

What the hell are you on about? Who hates Leicester? I just mentioned them as an example of a team winning the league when loserpool was way behind.

Then why call us ABLs you fucking idiot if you're talking about Liverpool stupid Indonesia or Poland fuck off

Shut the fuck up twain, if you're not the addressee of the message in my thread then go suck some portuguese cock instead of making mess all over the board

DWAINN IN DA BREAD IUGHGHG HE WUIN MY DWHEADDDDDDD BUHHHHHHH

Attached: 1512431762737.png (485x443, 26K)

Wolves will win next year and there’s nothing you can do about it

>what will stop them next season?
VAR, possibility of players leaving I.e. Mane to Barcelona

>i.e

Attached: uuu.jpg (1600x1200, 83K)

As long as shitty is there with an unlimited bank account, we'll be coming in second at best.

The other big 3 going through turmoil has made the situation look brighter than it really is. Who knows if the form will last.

If they don't win a trophy this season, they will have a meltdown

Attached: i smell reddit.jpg (600x450, 180K)

>le funny face meme
you don't belong here friend

BASED

>ABL
m8 what did leicester do wrong?

I know, I belong on a reddit free site which is why I'm trying to pure redditors like yourself

Thanks for the input

>players leaving
none of them are fit to play at the top level

they've peaked. the Klopp burnout is coming.

ABL stand for anyone but leicster what you would be looking for is ABLiverpoo
Thanks new friend !

the calling ABL leicester haters meme is literally facebook memes tier

You HAVE to go back.

Are you serious? they were so lucky this season it will go back to normal next season and they'll reach 90 points at best

I love city but it would be absolute fucking SCENES if everyone in the league decided to let Everton win the prem next season just to watch the reds cry

it depends on if they're still able to refball penalties after VAR is implemented