As you know, every year croatian league produces great players...

As you know, every year croatian league produces great players. So which croatian talent is your club buying this summer?

Attached: 342FC908-F787-41F6-A897-3511C617ECF4.png (1790x873, 590K)

Redpill me on some young Croatian talents Spurs could sign

Which of them are good enough to be back up strikers?

There’s a suprising number of young goalkeepers. Dominik Livakovć is the current n.1 goalkeeper in Dinamo. Iker Casillas mentioned he likes him. There’s also Dinko Horkaš. Some German clubs showed interest in him. Dominik Kotarski plays for young Ajax squad. Karlo Žiger plays for young Chelsea squad, which recently won Uefa Youth Champion League. Adrian Šemper is on loan in Chievo.

Nikola Moro and Lovro Majer are expected to lead the midfield next season. Dani Olmo is the biggest star in the league. Plays for U- 21 Spain and it’s expected that he will break transfer record. 40-50 mil euros for him. Antonio Marin is the the next big thing, he’s the FM wonderkid.

Can any of them play as right back for spurs ?

Attached: 12DA2186-65BA-4BF2-A00D-AF06A3CDBD34.jpg (995x992, 245K)

Hajduk had some good young players, but with Hajduk you always have to be little suspicious. They haven’t produced a good player since Srna ( you can maybe add Pašalić in there). Man City bought Ante Palaversa. Domagoj Bradarić will probably be future number one option for our national team on the left back. Darko Nejašmić and Josip Posavec are interesting, other than that I don’t think others have much potential.

abcxyz-ic

asteric and obelic are coming to rennes

Probably Vlasić even though I don't think he's that great.

You forgot Ivan Šunjić. His absence was detrimental against Benfica.

He’s good, but doesn’t have the potential to play for top European clubs.

Probably trying to get rid of Barisic who is somehow good enough to play for the Croatian national team but can’t beat fucking Halliday or Flanagan to the LB slot at Rangers.

Fuck you Croatia. The "talent" you gave me last year was trash. TRASH!

hmm I'm looking for players with a little more "pace", "athleticism", "explosiveness"...sorry

We have problems finding good left back for years now. Potential future left backs for national team are Domagoj Bradarić (he might even get a call to national team) , Borna Sosa and David Čolina. Funny thing is that without Vrsaljko we don’t have any right backs, not even some young players on the horizon.

Which one? Serie A is bad for young players.

Ćorić.
Roma tried literally everything in the midfield this season and he still hasn't seen the pitch. From what I hear he can't hold a single contrast in training without getting launched to the stands.

redpill me on Serbian prospects

Who can we have at Celtic?

What do you think mang? I'd try this at least once defensive teams.

Attached: lineup.png (352x449, 173K)

Anyone (on loan)

Make it 4-3-3 with Rebic and Brekalo on the wings and Kramaric nr. 9.

>accidentally a word
against defensive teams*

>tfw Hungarian leauge is full of c-tier yugos

Not good

You'll be good again someday

Attached: dead.gif (420x234, 280K)

>Vida

Vida is done. Finished. So is Rakitić. He literally couldn't care less for our NT right now. Modrić only cares in the 2nd half when he realises everyone around him cares as much as he does so he has to step it up.

Against weaker teams, what's the problem?

>Modrić only cares in the 2nd half when he realises everyone around him cares as much as he does so he has to step it up.
cute

I mean now during QR's, not some standard 11 in the future. EURO U21 or some shit takes place so they'll be gone.

Croatbros do you prefer Bobis or Rebic?
Comfy midnite Bobis snacks in Split was the best time of my life. I fuking love your country.

who is bobis?

there is no need, our serbians are doing very well

Kek I meant bobis or babic

Attached: interior-of-shop.jpg (550x413, 52K)

City bought Palaversa, lad. Wonder where he's going when he's done his loan at Hajduk.

based Balkan mercenaries

Never even heard of it. It's probably just in Split.

Never had a chance to see the lad. What type of a midfielder is he anyway?

no clue I don't watch our league

apparently possible Fernardinho replacement

bruh, why you accentuate consonants? That shit is whack

Attached: 10-Guy.jpg (500x454, 24K)

pjaca

What can you recommend?

Attached: 1492962688309.png (327x400, 115K)

Every new FM 2019 save I buy Antonio Marin

Attached: 1552922268149.jpg (223x226, 15K)

I've signed him before in a career mode on Fifa 19
Helped me take Portsmouth to the Premier League

I've won the PL 4 times in 5 years as Wolves, it greatly helped that every year PSG would buy my wingers for ludicrous amounts. I sold them Adama Traoré for 82M, Heder Costa for 51M, and Cavaleiro for 39M to Sevilla.
Of my original squad only Jota remains, doubling with Marin on the left

red star > the entire croatian league

Attached: FB_IMG_1510702936723.jpg (640x605, 34K)

based

looks like City finna boutta buy him IRL because of what he showed in Youth Champions League

Suggest me some young balkan talents no one knows about to buy in FM.

Petar Bockaj, smashed into a gas station few months ago, kicked out of the club very publicly only to be brought back under the radar and currently playing an earning hundreds of thousands

Read the thread