Get this fucking monkey out of my club

get this fucking monkey out of my club

Attached: 1531296223596.png (1222x1228, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/idINIndia-40735720090701
efe.com/efe/english/sports/former-barcelona-president-sandro-rosell-stands-trial-for-money-laundering/50000266-3908068
theversed.com/32754/real-madrids-success-was-expensed-by-the-spanish-government/#.wXFtS9F6w8
theguardian.com/football/2009/jul/01/money-laundering-football-anti-corruption
theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/24/anderlecht-belgium-fa-police-raid-money-laundering-transfers
youtube.com/watch?v=VwVbV78v46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do bigger clubs think they can sell just above average players for hundreds of millions? Are other clubs retarded enough to buy them?

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

no fucking way real is dumb enough to make that move

Wow kick it out mate

Zidane has all the power now.
I expect 140M at least

I thought a moron like you would think its racist to say monkey. the idea that you think that is racist in itself. Grow the fuck up

only incels think racism is funny

that's what he's suggesting

>Man United
>Big

They've been a nothing club for 6, soon to be 7 running now

Poodab is such a great player. Mouyes is just using him badly,now that Ole is at the wheel we will finally be able to see Poodab reach all his potential

Please make it happen

>pay 100m for two Cazorlas on top of each other
>demand 160m later

kek

So how will real buy both Azzar and Pogdab for 120m + 160m = 280 m combined? Isn't it a bit much even for them? Are they going to be their only signings? What about their defence? Their salaries must be huge. Will they unload Bale? Where will he go?

Azar could be cheap, he's only got a year left on his contract.
I'm not convinced they want Pogba.

If Madrid have any sense, they'll go after Hazard and only turn to Pogba if they can't make that deal happen.

I don't think they can offload Bale in any other way than using him as a part of a deal. Unless the guy is willing to take a big pay cut.

God I hope Florentino does this to Madrid

120 for Bale
60 for Curtois
70 for Vinicius
20 for Ceballos
20 for Llorente
You even get some spare change.

>70 for Vinicius
who's buying?

>120 for Bale

No fucking way after his injury problems and wage demands.

Manchester United

Attached: English Pacy League.png (1065x460, 101K)

what exactly about how Madrid has handled its business over the past year seems smart to you?

Why do teams buy players instead of just hiring them? then they can always fuck off if they don't like it. Is it about investment or what? is there a rule against it? t. casual

Attached: 1556561712261.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>be Man United
>one of the richest clubs in the world
>players cost you 3x
>sell Pogba for silly money
>player purchases you intend to make are now 5x the normal market price

players have sereval years long contracts, if they want to go elsewhere the other club must compensate the other club, clubs need contracts to have a stability teamwise otherwise players would keep moving around clubs and also it allows smaller clubs to make money

Because they're under contract. ie: They've signed a piece of paper that says "I promise to play for Dabchester United untl 1-6-24". So if you wanna get them before that date, you have to pay the team who owns said piece of paper in order to free the guy.
You can only hire them freely if they have no ties with any other team.

It's a compromise between what things used to be like in the past and the free-market reality of non-football jobs out there. Look up Jean-Marc Bosman.

>Is it about investment or what?
Top players are marketing assets you don't want to lose - unless, of course, you can get similar or better ones.

They will always be bought for huge fees and given lucrative contracts because at the absolute top level, the demand for them heavily exceeds the supply.

Thanks that's kinda what I thought

Money laundering schemes

>No fucking way after his injury problems and wage demands.
So to ManU?

>60 for Curtois

60 millions ?? of ruble maybe

based

Overrated Ngubus really ruined modern football. Pogba is the main reason for the inflation in the current transfer market.

>Pogba is the main reason for the inflation in the current transfer market.

Not only that but at youth level because blacks develop faster physically than whites they just get picked despite not actually ending up better footballers, so it just has a cascade effect which snowballs into pacey nigs getting picked all the time. it's the same reason that 80% of footballers are born from september-january

I liked nigs better when they were to fight to death in Colosseum. In those times they could dab all they want, they would still get chained and taken to the dungeon until the next game.
And they weren't sold for 160m either.

Attached: prospect_striker.jpg (183x275, 9K)

After sir dabs a lot got transferred to ManU the prices just went higher even for mediocre players.

What really ruined modern football are English cuck clubs bending over for foreign criminal investor scum.

Personally thought it was neymar and mbrappe

Gladiators were actually ridiculously expensive. The cost of maintaining their strict diets, seeing to their medical needs, and funding their training was extremely costly which is why, contrary to what is shown in most media, there were rarely sine missione fights.

They were too big of an investment to risk in a life or death scenario. Most gladiatorial bouts would end at the first drawing of blood. The situation really isn't all that different from how modern athletes are treated.

Attached: based-stoner-monkey.webm (720x908, 1.45M)

>it's pogba's fault if manu are too much cucks to let a player leave for free and buy him back some years later for 100m.

I am an incel, I have rights too

You bring up a good point. I remember the thread when OP asked if you're ok with your club being taken over by foreign investors. Most of the yes replies were from English lads. Sickening.

we'll lower it to 30mil, and bale

>its the plastic city retard again
fuck off already, nobody cares about your opinion

Pogba+De Gea for Bale+Courtois+20-40 mil
simple as

Most of these pacey ngubus are french and by french I mean african. So way to go at least they won you a world cup.

Why would anyone buy de gea right now?

and what does that have to do with anglo clubs being cucks and paying too much for players ?

>160m for a locker room virus

soccer tranfer market stuff makes zero sense to me, just tell a guy "hey, once your contract is up come here and you'll get a massive salary" it's completely bizarre seeing a guy with under a year on his contract getting sold

3 mistakes in 4, compared to 3 mistakes in 126
those 3 mistakes are gonna drop his price quite a bit because goldfish memory dealers, then he'll spend like 2 months on the bench wherever he goes till he has his confidence back and be worldclass again

>PSG

what psg ? they did what anglo clubs were doing since a decade.

Yes its pogbas fault manshister bought him for 10 billion great british pounds
Dummy

to buy the gk spot of the national team

Wow cringe

But he’s shit. Is that reallly necessary?

Manu still hasn't recovered from Ferguson user, doesn't have anything to do with plastic city fans

it is for halal

Imagine being so gay
>You think Qataris invest in clubs for fun instead of money laundering
Imagine being so gay
>You think football is "clean" and Qataris don't launder heroin money through their clubs
Imagine being so gay
>You don't think Qatar is a center of money laundering for groups in the heroin axis in and around Afghanistan
Imagine being so gay
>You don't know other teams are in on the scheme
Imagine being so gay
>You don't think Qataris launder the money through large transfer fees they pay themselves with illicit drug money

Imagine being a naive virgin incel who thinks everything in the world is "proper" and legal. Fuck all you virgin incel children.

It was covered in mainstream media and then bottled up, fuck every one of you virgin incels: reuters.com/article/idINIndia-40735720090701
and,
efe.com/efe/english/sports/former-barcelona-president-sandro-rosell-stands-trial-for-money-laundering/50000266-3908068

Attached: imagen.jpg (600x413, 23K)

nah, that 1 american flag is always in any thread relating to city/united and all he does it blow smoke up citys ass
he's not even from a City Group city, so he cant say he has a mutual support of Man City cause he supports NYCFC

Everyone knows this is the case, retard, but it’s ALSO their favourite toy. Not mutually exclusive. Same goes for the world of visual art - huge money laundering going on behind the scenes BUT many of the criminals involved are also sincere collectors. It’s like choosing your favourite flavour of fraud.

>posting about sandro rosell weeks after he's been completely absolved and plans to sue all the corrupt scum that kept him kidnapped in jail for 2 years
imagine being so retarded

Imagine being such a faggot
>You don't know inflated transfer prices exist to legally launder illicit drug money across the globe
>You believe Pogba is really worth the £160M transfer fee
>You don't know £160M is a lot of heroin money to launder internationally

Imagine being a incel cuck who watches football and believes inflated transfer prices aren't money laundering.

Attached: untitled-infographic__15__463x802.png (463x802, 166K)

>thinking rosell is not guilty while being saved by the real corrupt scum who are the ones in charge here
stay bluepilled pleb

Imagine being so cucked
>You believe the Spanish government would allow a club as prestigious as Barcelona to be tarnished by money laundering crimes
Imagine being so cucked
>This is the same Spanish government who subsidizes Real Madrid and Barcelona with taxpayers money - theversed.com/32754/real-madrids-success-was-expensed-by-the-spanish-government/#.wXFtS9F6w8
Imagine being so cucked
>You think Barcelona and Real Madrid aren't involved in money laundering

Fucking virgin incels, have sex and wake up. Transfer fees are absolute money laundering.

1) theguardian.com/football/2009/jul/01/money-laundering-football-anti-corruption

2) theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/24/anderlecht-belgium-fa-police-raid-money-laundering-transfers

Attached: 1537872021_907031_1537872130_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Based and redpilled.

overrated toxic swaggy nigger

I hope he won't go to Madrid, he it's overrated as fuck and he literally walks in every match.

>unironically thinking real isn't going to become france 2.0
kek

Attached: 123476465784.jpg (1000x500, 78K)

It's actually Neymar's fault

Why would you sign this virus

But Neymar was a free transfer...

How much did halal spend on vinicius again?

Attached: IMG_1419.png (483x638, 186K)

Based

they’ll swap bale for the dabbing nigga, zidane is probably the only person that can straighten him

>samefagging on Yea Forums

hmm

Friendly reminder that Man U is also wasting a fuckton of money on Alexis.

Pogba is obviously mentally weak. I still don't understand how he won the world cup.

Is it just me or is incel turning into a cringey word? Do incels really get mad about being called incels?
>Inb4 banned
Fuck off mods

greaseman dived and got a free kick that ended in goal
it was pathetic

because if he gave up there were 14 niggers in the dressing room ready to fuck his asshole for ruining their bid for french citizenship

notice how the white united players (and sanchez) dont drop their heads after a loss?

I imagine some people must, otherwise the shitposters would have moved on to something else.

why do players still want to go there?

their fans sit there like they're at the opera, expecting a conveyor belt of Pavarottis to jack them off for 5 years, so then they can boo and whistle them out the club, no matter how many 100s of goals or assists the player has provided them.

Bale wasted his best years there, being disrespected and not appreciated. when he retires, no Madrid fan will ever think about what he did for them at any point. sure, he got lots of money, but he could have gone to a whole host of other clubs and got rich.

ever wondered why, when theres only 3k united fans at away games they make the same amount of noise as a home game?

the vast majority of fans at home games are tourists, they dont know the culture or the songs of the club/games
maybe they know "glory glory man united", but how many Koreans do you think come to Old Trafford knowing what we've been singing about Park for years
we had to stop a chant about Lukaku because tourists were offended at implying he had a 24inch cock

Away games are the only place that the big6 actually have good fan showings, because only the dedicated fans bother to go to away games, instead of being tourists coming to home games

>Bale wasted his best years there
Absolutely, he should have stayed in England putting pressure on every season.

Attached: 143300.png (506x181, 15K)

Didn't know this was a 300iq Yea Forums plays thread

beginning to sound a whole lot like a gunners fan

guys a toxic shithole with an awful attitude.

he belongs in the MLS if anything.

Fuck off, mountain jew.

Attached: ED50383B-7E67-40D8-80AC-209C206B48A9.jpg (920x1024, 50K)

Zidane has proven himself too intelligent to pay much for Pogba.

Hell he might not even want Pogba, not getting him would be the smartest move Madrid can make.

zidane has no clue wtf he's doing
he'd love to have poogba

Zidane has every clue you goofball, you don't win 3 CLs in a row on a fluke.
Look how he dropped Courtois for Navas instantly.
His tactics were good enough, but his personnel choices have been top notch.

Pogba might be an exception though due to him being French.
Or maybe he'll do much better in the Spanish league ala the Italian league.

This guy is literal licker room cancer. Who would be stupid enough to buy into that?

Tbh most governments are probably ok with it since the money is being laundered from other countries and brought to theirs

Very true

underrated kek

BASED COLONIZER

he worths 90 million at best

>we had to stop a chant about Lukaku because tourists were offended at implying he had a 24inch cock

Attached: 1530637419654.jpg (270x259, 14K)

What's the deal with Llorente? I've only seen him a few times but he looked really promising

That's an insult to Cazorla desu

Zidane won those 3 CLs with no big transfers and barely any transfer at all, nothing says he's good at building teams

>you don't win 3 CLs in a row on a fluke
nope, he won them on major refballs and lucky draws
if his tactics are so good why is madrid looking like shit since he arrived?
the guy is clueless, carried by refball, ended liga 18 points from #1, kicked out of copa by 2nd tier teams, smashed time and time again by all kinds of teams, etc...
he'll be sacked by december

youtube.com/watch?v=VwVbV78v46s

its banned now at old trafford

based n redpilled

>You believe the Spanish government would allow a club as prestigious as Barcelona to be tarnished by money laundering crimes
yeah, they send barcelona president to jail for 2 years to avoid tarnishing barcelona's name lmao
>This is the same Spanish government who subsidizes Real Madrid and Barcelona with taxpayers money - theversed.com/32754/real-madrids-success-was-expensed-by-the-spanish-government/#.wXFtS9F6w8
the article talks about madrid, not barcelona
why are amerimutts so retarded?
>he even bumped his own posts to show the world how retarded he is
gud boi

Gunners fans are too busy screaming EMERY OUT to care about what other clubs are doing.

Because pogba has commercial value in clicks, shirt sales etc etc. His form doesn't matter compared to his fame and merchandizing potential. Especially to a side like madrid.

because he's kyrie irving: talented second bananna. Mbrappe was the dangerman in the side and unselfish players like Giroo, Greasemann, Matuidi, Kante, Umtiti and varane did the hard work for him.

>we had to stop a chant about Lukaku
I thought The "Bellend by his toes" chant was about Tony Martial?

At madrid every player is cancer so it evens out. They need a new cancer now that Ronaldo is gone and honestly Pogba is the only player who comes as close to being completely full of themselves.

>Ajax's Dutch centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, has rejected a move to Manchester United worth £60m.

Attached: 1442010978952.jpg (610x288, 70K)

Pogba and Sanchez package deal no reeeeeefunds

more like kreonke out lad

>Bale wasted his best years there
this is the most retarded thing I've read this week. Bale should be (and actually is) thankful he signed for Real

>why is madrid looking like shit since he arrived?
because they're a bunch of divas who have absolutely no reason to put in any effort until next season

shit bait desu famalam