This Liverpool team will still go down as one of the best premier league side of all time

This Liverpool team will still go down as one of the best premier league side of all time

Attached: 987567.png (955x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48180531
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i guess we all cope in different ways

They will also go down with no title

>This Liverpool team will still go down as one of the best premier league slips of all time

This prove that Premier League become La Liga tier with bunch of shitters that can't touch top teams more than anything else.

Why isn't Liverpool on that chart?

>This Liverpool team will still go down as one of the luckiest premier league side of all time

fixed

Liga has had plenty of close races in recent years

nobody cares without winning trophies.

Still won as many trophies as Bournemouth this season kek

Attached: 02 dab.png (1000x1000, 460K)

The best team didn't won?
How is it possible?

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48180531

>>Suarez who scored 82 goals in 133 games for the Anfield club, added: "Being captain of Liverpool was one of the proudest moments of my career. It is something I won't forget. Playing in the elite with Barcelona was because of Liverpool and what they made me."

>>Playing in the elite with Barcelona was because of Liverpool and what they made me

>implying Liverpool are a feeder club for the elite

Liverpool confirmed NOT ELITE by former captain and club legend

They won the hearts of the nation. That's better than any trophy.

comparing points by season is stupid, the level of all the other clubs fluctutates, what matters is to get more points than any other clubs during a season.

>This Liverpool team will still go down as one of the best premier league side of all time
well to bad city are much better

Attached: 1555722222538.jpg (750x883, 82K)

premier league is clearly at its peak

Maybe for a year or two, but give it 10 years and people will only remember that Man City won the league this year.

Bet you agreed with Gareth Southgate getting an OBE too

Not at all; it should have been a knighthood.

For what? Spanking an infamous footballing nation like Panama?

What cracks me up is I bet people on RAWK have said the same thing, but unironically (irony being a bannable offence)

>*wins fuck all*

Holy fuck that 04-05 Chelsea team is Kino. 15 conceded in a season hot damn. Thats a lot more impressive than 100 scored.

>liverpool . 94p
>17/18 city - 100p
>losing margin - 9p
what

Why is the 04/05 season undecided? Isn't it about time they finished that season?

Big Tel and Carvalho were different class.

small team mentality

The real League title is the customers we made along the way

Liverpool have denied great players from trophies so many times I don't see why any respected/accomplished footballer would sign for them again.

>Chelsea 04/05
>Only 15 fucking goals conceeded

Attached: 1340323571036.jpg (1600x1200, 216K)

how autistic are you

Attached: 1557086600242.png (640x640, 1.02M)

Starting that the quality of the league fluctuates over time actually undermines what you're trying to demonstrate. You can be an excellent team without winning and you can win without being excellent. Obviously the goal is to win the league, but there's only so much you can accomplish when another team is having an historic season