I live for those minutes where it's 0-0 and everyone is full of hope...

I live for those minutes where it's 0-0 and everyone is full of hope, praying and almost believing we'll drop points and then as usual we score and the life drains out of Yea Forums, they feel crushed and turn off the game and mumble to themselves *next year is our year*

Attached: 1541964805241.jpg (652x420, 185K)

>Yea Forums
You mean Liverpool fans, Yea Forums adore Man City. When they win it's almost like my team won.

>he doesnt know about the serious reddit problem

Yea Forums is mostly liverpoop bandwagoners now

Nah, Yea Forums in general hates Liverpool, really. memes and ABL mentality have pushed people on this board to suck Arab dick instead.

Yea Forums wants Liverpoop to slip, fuck off.
Also anyone who doesn't admire Guardiola's football it's simply retarded and knows jack shit about this sport.

we out here nigga

Attached: 1525042039932.png (996x1000, 96K)

Found the seething cockslurper

Attached: no_title.jpg (1274x658, 376K)

Keep forgetting about this. It's so funny that that will be the difference between title and lol no title

Expect them to return to this with "we wuz robbed" when they lose.

Attached: HOW_COULD_THIS_HAPPEN_TO_ME.jpg (1242x687, 336K)

Dutch chad remains undefeated.

should we stop making general assumptions we have no indication of actually knowing? we're not a hivemind.

Man City are Just a comfy team desus. They have been the ABU and ABL team in the past, witnessing them progress from when they first got taken over it's just been interesting to see their rise.

Yer there'll be a petition against goal line technology or something

based non-liverpool Indian poster

wouldn't put it past the scouse scum

shhhhhhhhhh...

Attached: 1557178644.png (785x757, 26K)

Does it make you feel important to pretend people care about your club (in as much as a bandwagonner can be said to have a club)?
Man City are the oil money team, and people don't care about them, however much you wish that wasn't the case. It might be funny to watch a team with shitloads spent on it fail, but that's all it is, it could be any club. It's nothing next to watching real clubs like Man Utd or Liverpool fuck up.

>"I live"

Stopped reading here you pathetic dutch wanker. You don't actually have a life do you, you spend every waking hour shitposting here and pretending that anyobe cares about you or your plastic club. The only reason people are interested in this title race is because they want to see Liverpool succeed or fail. City are an afterthought. Just like you.

>that flag
>this topic

u lost?

shhhh no tears now

Attached: 5B3A8F38-7E43-49E0-90FF-8B3E0693522D.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Seethpool

Attached: left untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

what a beautiful beautiful season it has been

Except it isn't even over yet. Brighton could beat City. If they do and Liverpool win, I won't be able to cope with the fallout of Yea Forums. RAWK and Reddit will invade.

>implying you haven't already invaded

I don't think RAWK would come here to post unless Liverpool win it (or beat Barcelona tonight). As for Reddit; I dunno. They're already here, obviously, but I think it'd be worse if Liverpool win the title. Only thing worse will be them beating Barcelona tonight and winning the CL and Title.