/ourguys/ vs /theirguys/

Okay, Yea Forumsartans. Let's try this again.
Discuss. Make suggestions.

Attached: 4chn vs rdt vs litnobodies2.png (1830x1106, 575K)

Clubs we make fun of doesn't make them "ourguys"

We only make fun of leddit clubs. Are you a ledditor?

Porto, Schalke, Spuds are laughing stocks m8. How new are you? Also City is only being supported provisionally for the slip potential but it's not Yea Forums by any means.

Bayern should be in the same spot with Arsenal

>r*ddit
Who cares? Go back, you obsessed spic.

What about Millwall? Are they >our team, or part of the fourth category, Meme Teams?

>Ajax
>Always play the same beautiful technical style
>God given talented young players generation after generation
>no anti-football
>reddit

Fuck off will ya

leaked lineup, thoughts?

Barca: Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lengele, Alba, Vidal, Rakitic, Roberto, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Matip, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Shaquiri, Milner, Sturridge, Mane

Probably Sergi Roberto or Arthur in place of Coutinho, with Vidal playing a bit higher up

Exactly the reason why Yea Forums hates them. I must say that I don't agree with a lot of the hivemind's decisions on who's the "good guy" and who's the "bad guy".
Man City is a nasty plastic club with barely any fans and they have won everything by practically using the infinite funds cheat code.
But Yea Forums likes them both because of its ABL mentality, and because of pure unfiltered contrarianism.

Literal children

I think the >ourguy metric is different from good guys and bad guys. They might have some similarity and are completely similar in the fact that both are retarded, but for example Ajax are objectively not bad guys while apparently being redditl

They're based.
Fuck Ajax

Outside Messi and Tsunaldo there's no /ourguys/

Wrong

Attached: ourguy.jpg (3066x2046, 1.62M)

>le I am shit at everything but getting yellow cards man

what sport is this?

He's a nice guy though. Absolute asshole in games but great person on his own

Attached: tenor.gif (320x178, 1.03M)

Nee

A sport where you actually burn calories.

Wel, dat hele gedoe van "in het belang van het Nederlandse voetbal" is echt de grootste onzin die er is.

>He's a nice guy though.

In the sense that "kampers zijn eigenlijk hele vriendelijke mensen"?

Hagenezen =/= kampers

Kampers zijn gewoon zigeuners. Iedereen haat zigeuners, met een goede reden

Thanks to Ajax Eredivisie went up three spots on the UEFA Coefficients, if they had been eliminated like PSV in the group stage we would've probably dropped to 16th or 17th meaning only 3 EL spots and 1 CL (to start in the second preliminary round)

Ajax is always saving Dutch football, did so in the 70s and 90s and now again.

Dan ben je dus gewoon jaloers. Het is wel degelijk in het belang van het Nederlandse voetbal. Buiten de top 3 zal er nooit interesse komen uit het buitenland. Jammer voor je kleine clubje maar het is nou eenmaal zo. Ajax doet het op internationaal fantastisch en de clubs staan in de rij. Dat is voor het Nederlandse voetbal een succes. Off denk je dat de wedstrijdjes van NAC, Roda JC en al die andere net niet clubs interessant zijn voor de rest van de wereld? Voor ons wel, maar voor hun niet.

I honestly don't care about the greater good though
Het boeit me echt vrij weinig, en ik gun Ajax vrij weinig. Maar dat komt vooral omdat ik een standpunt hebt waarbij ik voor mijn club ben en de rest me gestolen kan worden.

Houd dan gewoon je smoel

>I honestly don't care about the greater good though

krijg kanker simpele mongool

How's it going cockroach?

>no anti football
As reddit as it gets

Celtic should be in the 'nobody likes' column

Celtic are definitely in the right place. Trying to pretend you have ‘le epic special relationship’ with every big team to demolish you in Europe is very Leddit.

>the rangers international football club plc
>not reddit

>city a nasty club
>city barely have any fans
Get a load of this idiot

yeah but being flat-track bullies in a farmers league, only to be exposed when you face decent foreign opposition, isn't something anyone really likes

>Yea Forums
>Halal Shitrid
yeah nah, change Halal with Barca and then we have something to talk about. Just look how happy spee is every time Halal loses.

pretty gud mexibro

Attached: 1517855390158.png (292x431, 257K)

>Add Lyon and Zenit for Reddit
>Add RB Leipzig and Shakhtar for Yea Forums
>Add Feyenoord and Fenerbahce to nobody likes

good one, Buyern is based

Attached: Müllel.jpg (227x222, 9K)

>Add Lyon and Zenit for Reddit

Attached: 1545054497005.jpg (300x249, 12K)

We don't like you either! uwu

Attached: Da1s1xHWkAAWF05.jpg (960x540, 124K)

>no Millwall on the far right
Weak

>Peter "If I wasn't a footballer I'd be a virgin" Crouch

>spuds on 4ch side
what?

Where would Everton fit on that scale?

>Benfica

Attached: eu acardito.png (900x697, 96K)

How did Olympiakos even make it in this chart?

Apart from the boner they have for Dzyuba, they were foaming when Marchisio moved to Zenit

Everton are the most Yea Forums side

Attached: ricweeisagrass.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Milan is clearly Yea Forums.
Roma, fiorentina, juve and adalanda are reddit tier

I always see people saying "Olympiacos is based" for some fucking reason, and I see them here much more often than literal whos like PAOK or Panathinaikos.

Put City in "teams nobody likes" imo

I struggled to identify the Timbers badge.

Yea Forums - scumbag winners, right wing teams, losers that don't receive much attention from reddit
reddit - lovable losers, technical winners, leftist teams

Nobody likes you imo

>Yea Forumsastics root for ruthless winners because that's what they wish they could be
Pathetic

move west ham to Yea Forums and spurs to teams nobody likes and it's about right.

Sorry, Satan. Yea Forums gotta go with the bad boys because it's le ebin thing to do.

>west ham

>FC barcelona is pure reddit
>not being in the border where it belongs
Admit it faggots, we all know FC barcelona is just as much a part of this board as any other team
>MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI shitposting
>causes eplel shitposters to seethe massively
>their dominance gets people upset and shitposting
>consistently shit on halal muslims and sends india seething
>rat king lives in the minds of redditers, while messi lives in the mind of twain
>constantly shits on asspain by trying to ditch their lazy asses and form their own country
>teams so phenomenally asshurt by Barca, that they have to create false narratives that they cheat just to C O P E with their failures
FCB is Yea Forums as well, never forget

Barça is left-wing. Left-wing = Reddit.

Then why Milan is on the reddit side?

>

Attached: 1548788640538.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Very shallow a polpilled, cringe.

GLORIOSO SLB

Again with Man City. Someone explain why Man City or a chinz club? Because I don't see it

where do >we stand?

Attached: 1505834224079.jpg (801x897, 113K)

Because all left-wing clubs are Reddit, but not all right-wing clubs are Yea Forums.

>RiBer
cringe

Boca used to be Yea Forums and River reddit before the last copalib final lel

Because they make people seethe. I don't see them as good guys, but they're definitely /ourguys/.

>no monaco

Attached: 1461433050249.jpg (612x612, 59K)

R A R E

u wot?

Hardly anyone cares about them. The only thing right now is they are beating Liverpool but if next season they are finishing 8th then hardly anyone will honestly give two fucks about them.
This is an oversimplification of everything

put this instead of >spuds

Attached: bj.png (855x1024, 119K)

forgot the TRUMP

>>constantly shits on asspain by trying to ditch their lazy asses and form their own country
How are they shitting on Spain when they never achieve what they want for more than 8 seconds

b&r

Attached: jerusalem_trump.jpg (886x900, 125K)

>Celtic
>Reddit

I'm a Celtic fan and even I know we should be in the Teams Nobody Likes Column

Feels good winning all the time, how can

Celtic is literally one of the most popular teams in the world

I like Celtic