What you think he is up to these days?

What you think he is up to these days?

Attached: tango.webm (482x720, 2.81M)

Prolly shitting himself watching liverpoop slip

Attached: 1555706527075.png (740x1000, 317K)

Losing weight

He killed himself after Sheffield United got promoted to the Prem.
He'll be resurrected when we get promoted next year. WAWAW

Attached: wojak-wednesday.png (1010x1200, 101K)

What are they trying to acomplish here?

He is fasting in Ramadan with his son Abdul and they usually break their fast at Kebab House together with other quintessentially Englishâ„¢ people.

Attached: apuu.png (481x406, 42K)

Celebrating Ramadan at Kebab House situated right next to a church with a Turkey flag.

Your typical Britishâ„¢ experience.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

heart attack is my guess

I saw him a couple of weeks ago at Hillsborough. I think he's going to watch the nations league in the summer so there should be more Tango content coming soon

It's not the UK, it's mainland europe. We just have continental colonies where Brit chavs go to get fucked up. We even had to send police over to Magaluf to stop chavs chimping out

Attached: British police.jpg (976x549, 107K)

This picture embarrasses me. The foreign cops look like guys out the army, our cops look like fat liberals

Don't you get tired of making these low effort baits everytime?

That was in Russia though

u think this lad would have an instagram

>our cops look like fat liberals
they are though

Those 4 Spanish policemen would probably be the only ones on shape in the entire force.

Well considering our police had to go over there because they couldn't handle the chavs they don't seem that amazing

he's probably a bouncer

President of America.

probably about 450lbs i imagine

British Bobbies are the best in the world at what they do. You lads do greet them as Constable as you pass them on the street in a show of respect, I assume?

I spat on one when I was 16

This man is actually an absolute unit in real life. When forest played wednesday i could see him in the away end from where i was sitting.

The bloke is fucking yuge.

he decide to stop drinking, and that one day he will open a book.

I call them cunt-stable. Fuck eh polis

baseball caps are cringe though

CAM ON THEN

Attached: 1551570321824.gif (540x498, 3.75M)

bases