Yah, uhkay, user from Yea Forums, you're next on the Demonic Mike Francesa show, what's on your mind tonight?

Yah, uhkay, user from Yea Forums, you're next on the Demonic Mike Francesa show, what's on your mind tonight?

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (403x349, 74K)

Slap your buttcheeks mike *click*

*heavy breathing*
You waited two and half owuhs an hold for your little junyuh high joke? You're gunna love two and a half eternities in the lake of fire. Who's next?

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (402x348, 74K)

Yeah sup Michael, long time caller first time listener here. Could Aaron Rodgers win Nathan's Hotdog Eating contest?

Hey Mike long time first time thanks for taking my call do you think a baseball team could go two full seasons without losing a game I'll hang up and listen

To be honest I think it would be good practice for him, since he's getting ready to suck cocks in hell, but who's he gunna blame if he loses to some fat loosuh? His eating coach? Brett Fahve? Next calluh, wide open phones

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (401x347, 74K)

Erm, hi mike. Quick question, would the patriots have won 8 owls if eli manning was the qb instead of brady?

Hey Mike. Since this one isn't on your samefag script you might just ignore it. What brought you over from from Reddit and when are you going back?

Hey Mike, do you think Babe Ruth did steroids?

Hey, Mike. Could Tyson in his prime win in a fight against a pregnant kangaroo?

Two seasons without losing a game? Could your mother go two seasons without having sex with one of the 9/11 hijackuhs? That's what I thought

Eli is a quality starting quartuhback in the league, ohkay? Bill's deal with the dark lord permits a guy like Eli to win at least five rings, and here's a guy who won a couple with the Giants, who were too stupid to sell their soul and won by dumb luck.

Yah okay, who's this now? Reddituh? Get lost.

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (406x351, 74K)

MIKE TYSON WILL NOT FIGHT A PREGNUT KANGAROO. He was the greatest prizefightuh who ever lived, we need him training to punch the shit out of some of these terruhrists who think they're entitled to these virgins. Next calluh.

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (408x353, 75K)

Eli would've won 7 owls with Bill then, interesting

Hey Mike, Tony from Paramus here. What are the chances that Kevin Durant actually comes to the Knicks? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

Hi Mike. I don't have a question I just wanted to talk to someone. God I'm so lonely.

Tony, Kevin Durant is a loosuh, uhkay? I don't want him on the Knicks. James Dolan doesn't want him on the Knicks. Dave Gettleman doesn't want him on the Knicks. They're getting the lottuhry pick, and Durant's shoveling horse penises in a torchuh chamber in my garage.

It must have been hard growing up lonely when your mutha spent all her time banging me when you got home from school. Next calluh on the line, you're on the air

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (409x354, 76K)

Mike....

Jason Giambi..

Hey Mike, I just got back from sucking off a couple of black dudes in the alley behind the bar on 5th and West. I wanted to get your thoughts on the horse race this weekend. Total bullshit right?

Oh sorry I'll hang up and listen.

Hey Mike

BABABOOEY BABABOOEY HOWARD STERNS PENIS BABABOOEY BABABOOEY

Hey, I thought that was you. Only 30,000 black cocks to go before you break your mutha's record. We're talking about horse racing...disqualuhfying horses for cheating. How does a horse cheat in a race? I've been doing this for two thousand years, horses don't cheat. Those stewuhds are gonna race each other in hell for this. The dark lord had money on that horse, heads are gonna roll, uhkay? Thanks for the call

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (411x356, 76K)

Hey mikey wacha think bout that hawse race the otha day

Hey Mike. Jason Giambi.

Hey Mike, if the moon were made out of spare ribs, would you eat it?

WE'RE NOT TAULKING ABOUT JASON GIAMBI. He shoulda been on that plane with Cory Lidle.

Moon outta ribs...what are we talking about here? We're not talking about ribs. Why are we eating the moon? Six hundred years in hell for making me think about ribs afta dinnuh. Who's next?

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (413x358, 77K)

Hey Mike, do you think Robinson Cano will ever get to 2500 hits?

Hey Mike, why is Syndergaard such a faggot?

Robbie Cano was a steroid yoosuh, so I don't care how many base knocks he gets, he's getting that many loads in his face in the aftuhlife for disparaging the game of baseball. Back afta this.

Attached: francesa_devil.jpg (414x359, 77K)

THE METS SHTINK MIKUL
BRODIE BANDWAGON INN IZ A FOOL, THIS TEAM IS A DISGRAYSH
WILPONZH HAFF TOO SELL THUH TEAM

>American humour

Attached: 1507352595186.png (1000x700, 101K)

Go get shot in a mosque ahmed