NFL hardest hits

NFL hardest hits

Attached: wilfork-hit-9-30-121.gif (500x253, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnGgBba0K_A
youtu.be/8Q7gasVxNog?t=3016
youtube.com/watch?v=SC7Wx3zCiQo
randomnerds.com/the-nfl-cant-adopt-rugby-tackling-because-of-that-inch/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZK-1ierdlE
youtube.com/watch?v=OsXTa7UCGlk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6M6jgUWT8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Vince Fullfork

More like Vince Wilforkyouup. Am I right? Haha.

I could hear the train horn, OP.

Kid just got hit by a mountain.

nothing beats johnny knox getting folded in half
youtube.com/watch?v=FnGgBba0K_A

Attached: Brady gets trucked.webm (480x360, 870K)

Attached: kelce sleepy.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Attached: gronk murders man.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

>B-but brady is fragile

fuck gronk forever for this
it just makes it even more painful when White will inevitably leave to join NE

Someone does this to the old man next season and he won't be able to count his Superbowls

>fuck gronk forever for this
reddit post

Attached: GRONKED.webm (1152x648, 2.15M)

>no nigger even defends him
they're that scared eh?

took that a lot better than i thought he would desu

Fuck you, buddy. The whole league would routinely take cheap shots on Gronk. This was just payback.

Gronk is a giant among giants, nobody wants to fuck with him

Attached: gronk drag.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Did he ded?

SWEEP THE LEG

>takes the hit like a Chad
>gets the 3rd down conversion

Fucking based

Yes, permanent injury. Not paralyzed but he can't walk right anymore.

JL55's career in a nutshell. Overrated as fuck.

That same hit ended drew bledsoes career

All attempts to stop Gronk from reaching the endzone are futile

Attached: gronk vs colts.webm (1008x568, 2.89M)

Rob 'throw the flag or he leaves in a bag' Gronkowski

THUG

At the end of the day I'm so glad to have seen all these play live, seeing the best TE and best QB of all time, it's unreal

Steelers just gave up at one point

Attached: 1476421903536.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Look at the video quality on that, he's been around so long

This game was on Castrol GTX Strike Force. Both teams were out for blood because the Oilers were ruthless. I used to watch that vhs when I was a kid.

youtu.be/8Q7gasVxNog?t=3016

Attached: 42413234123.png (889x640, 814K)

doing this shit in the fucking Pro bowl
youtube.com/watch?v=SC7Wx3zCiQo

Wow, what a ruthless and despicable hit on a punter. I hope someone shoots that thug in the femoral artery.

Now they just need to do it another dozen times

Look at him go right to the ref. This was the last time Brady was allowed to be hit legally.

Steelers whooped the shit out of the Pats in their last meeting lmao

S E E T H I N G

He literally walked away from the ref (who was marking the spot of the ball)

Brady could fuck your mother in front of you if he wanted

Reminder those Eagles were a top-3 all-time defense

hey bitchknees, sooooooo 18-1hurt

*Top-2 in both passing and rushing defense. The best ever overall

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-033940.png (1080x1630, 238K)

>whooped
barely beating them at home is whooping?
I guess they have to get one against Brady sometime
>3-10 vs Brady
lole

>*

>stoolers fans talking about an asterisks

That's the dumbest thing I've read on Yea Forums in a while. No one has ever done a fucking WWE elbow drop onto the back of his fucking head you inbred motherfucker

In all fairness, the Colts' defense was rubbish that year, and were notoriously bad during the second half.

Mess with the gronk, get the...elbow?

Point is, when you are a rookie desperately trying to foul a big guy cause you can't keep up, and then you get an illegal pick off it, and said big guy is tired of this bullshit after all these years, watch your ass.

KEK no one on the other team even did anything to Gronk. these niggers are TERRIFIED of gronk

It's hilarious to see American players' "technique" absolutely crumble the moment they need to stick real tackles. No one can stop Gronk because they don't know how to actually tackle. All they can do is charge full force into other players thanks to being shielded head to toe in armour. No actual technical abilities or skills.

No wonder Gronk can make them look so stupid.

We all learn muh rugby wrap tacking technique in high school. It doesn't work at the NFL level.

randomnerds.com/the-nfl-cant-adopt-rugby-tackling-because-of-that-inch/

And even in rugby, it's extremely difficult to stop a superior athlete in open field play. I've seen Lomu make defenders look just as silly as Gronk made his defenders look.

Technique is good but if the other guy has an exceptional physique you have to be positioned just right and time it perfectly otherwise basic physics means you'll just get steamrolled

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZK-1ierdlE

I get what this article is saying, but if you look at any of the GOAT rugby teams (ie the All Blacks) you'll see that they _always_ play for that extra inch. It's why they're so dominant because its near impossible to stop their advance. They're unbelievable ball carriers and apply the same strategy that the article mentions about NFL players. I don't think amateur rugby players in America should coach NFL players on anything, let's be real.

I'm not saying that the NFL should tackle like rugby, it obviously wouldn't work the same in the sport. But you can clearly see in that webm that the moment the players are up against a much more athletic player, they're totally hopeless. They have no idea how to stop a player like Gronk who can easily weave out of shoulder charges. Look at Indianapolis's 52, he was expecting Gronk to just keep running after completing the pass, expecting to be able to just charge into him and get him out of bounds like he would have been able to do against most TE. Someone with better technique might not have stopped someone as athletic as Gronk but they definitely would have had a better chance is all I'm saying.

Obviously not taking anything away from Gronk. He's clearly an extraordinary athlete.

>you have to be positioned just right and time it perfectly otherwise basic physics means you'll just get steamrolled
Yep.

When you got a 6'4" 260lb coming at you at 20mph, no amount of technique is really going to help. You just have to hope you trip him up.

Guys are just bouncing off him. Lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsXTa7UCGlk

There's a point that the big hit highlight culture has taken over the NFL, but see the video in the link titled, "How to tackle in rugby," created by an Australian/Kiwi. That's how we were taught in high school. At that level, safety and simply bringing down the ball carrier is more important than worrying about inches.

Some of these individual players probably do lack technique on a personal level, or have just gotten lazy now that they're millionaires, but my primary point is that American football players are taught proper tackling technique.

yeah fair enough mate, i just thought it stood out in that webm, but probably more than anything gronk is just on another level.

Yeah, great athletes can make you look silly, like Lomu is doing that vid. Guys just bouncing, sliding off him.

God rugby is so dumb.

Anyone got the hit that nearly killed Ricardo Lockett?

>fatfuck crashing down like an anvil

american sports

Your soccer twinks would literally die from a tackle like that lmao

Attached: superbowl fight.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

request the what real men's play pasta

intimidated by physicality in a sport?

Attached: shoulder.webm (854x480, 1.91M)

no, why? are you so insecure about yourself that you actually need to watch the piece of shit you posted on a regular basis?

why does the truthnuke that soccer players are all literal twinks affect you so much?

who said I watch football?
sounds to me you need to solve some issues

I wanna play eggball. From what ive gathered I need to be as fat as possible and run head first into bodies?

No you only need to be fat to play linemen.
Every other position you need to be incredibly athletic and fit. Your best chance of playing in any position, on average, is usually receiver, because there isn't a specific build you need to play the position, you can be tiny or huge and still be good. Unlike most positions which require a certain physique, like LB's usually have to be huge and physically strong freaks, cornerbacks usually tall and incredibly agile, running backs usually small and durable, etc etc.

How fat are you?

If you can make a few jumps,run abit, you can be the 'D' line

If you cant , play O line.

For me, when i tried playing am football i dont know why but i got recommneded to play DE even though im fucking 82 kg at 185cm. Next year will try Defensive back

>reddit spacing
>cucked by the US
>literal stick

Attached: 1556881957845.jpg (851x851, 76K)

lmao u a smolboi

BHOAT BEST HIT OF ALL TIME

based Gronk

fuck he was so good in his prime
fuck every dickhead who injured him, especially that one browns shitcunt who dived right at his knee

Based Scar calling out the refs for their blatant fuckery

Eat shit Bills

yeah its important to use your head as a battering ram

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6M6jgUWT8Q
the definition of "leveled"

>posting an illegal hit
show a proper tackle at least

Depends on the position

savage ape '''sport'''

honestly i dont even watch rugby lad, only sport i watch is cricket and footy lmao

Attached: parnelldab.webm (714x406, 918K)

>cricket
grim

Okay russki inject some more roids

>watching our national sport and the most popular sport in the country is grim
what sports do you watch mate?

>big hits thread
>pats fans post webms of a receiver and linemen shoving each other
fucking hell lads

Jules is such an asshole but I love him so much.

nfl doesnt really have many big hits to be fair

t. never played a snap of football in their life

I've looked at "rugby" big hits and they are about equal. Anyone that says one sport or the other is more violent or some shit is an absolute retard.

i've watched NFL before and i still don't see anything being snapped. dont hear a snap either

Whatever "watched NFL before" means

no one in this thread said one was tougher or more violent than the other tho

was just taking the piss lad ive watched nfl since JFBF was a thing here.

someone post Kurt Warner getting HEEM'd by the bounty killer Saints. I saw that live and was printed in my memory for some reason.

>bounty killer Saints

Vicuck pls go and stay gone

Wtf is reddit spacing, how can one website cause this much devastation to this board mentally

Running head first into someone is coached out of you in peewee football lmao

>not knowing

reddit spacing is when people put a line like this between every though.

they do this because apparently on reddit you need to put a two spaces between lines or some shit to format your actual post to have a single space

thats why you see people typing like this here when they're fresh off the boat newcunts from freddit.

its quite evident because it was very rare for people to post like this in the past.

This. There are bigger hits in the NBA. Handegg can't even do this right

Attached: rajon-rondo-chris-paul.jpg (1000x727, 245K)

cuckhoop cares more about which celebrities show up to games and instagram drama

TFW this was preseason of his rookie year...

Attached: download.jpg (195x259, 8K)

rugby

Ah, shut the fuck up. If Rugby players could tackle him, they would be on the next plane over here to get some actual money. They don't try because they can't. The one meme player who tried to make it here is long gone.

Look at the fucking cheerleaders waiting for instructions as the guy fucking drags an opposing player to the line. Do they literally not understand that this would be a good time to shout some encouragement?

Let me tell you something. I've been watching this game for 30 years and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.