/hoc/

Rat edition

Attached: swagger, longer.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JBSpeed/status/1125584456952238080
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo
barneysbeanery.com/
youtu.be/RvUndEc2j0g
youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w
youtu.be/Gm2rqhhGYpY
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw&t=69s
youtube.com/watch?v=yELOiYgR2aI
garfieldeats.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vE_iI9UJ-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>torts BTFO reporters
hehe classic torts never change!
>marCHAD BTFO reporters
t-this can't be happening!! s-so immature! G-gary fine him!!
The absolute FUCKING STATE of laffsnet

>late
shant

What would you have me dress my penis up as /hoc/?

Attached: rad.jpg (1000x1000, 192K)

Yeah, I hate that shit, they're mad because he didn't give them their sports cliche sound byte to jerk off to. I fucking wouldn't give an interview to hairdo either.

Why do canadians hate him so much?

It it because he's fro hongcouver?

Attached: Marchand_laughs_at_you.jpg (361x571, 64K)

Absolutely hate Marchand but his antics make me laugh.

A hurricane
>JOST

scaaaaaarrrr

Imagine being joe thornton and never winning a cup

Pretty sure Marchand is from one of the Atlantic provinces.

>The absolute STATE of Tortorella
SEETHING

>hongcouver
he's from BASED scotia

shorks gonna _____?

>blots ACTUALLY got swept by the >teds

Attached: 1469482217635.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Hey canada

;)

Attached: heh, nothing personnel kid.jpg (630x354, 26K)

win the wcf

fuck your shitty cheap ass team

>rask is fucking good though

*dodges your questions*

Attached: 1548392097445.gif (600x400, 163K)

umm sweaty hes one of us

This is what started it all with marchand and the reporter

twitter.com/JBSpeed/status/1125584456952238080

Biggest choke in the NHL, 95' Wings managed to get to the Final

hello dear bradley

Attached: the nose knows.jpg (600x400, 95K)

Attached: cope.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Laffsnet loves this but can't take it when they get chirped back

>tfw blots would've gotten btfo by boston anyways

The most frustrating part of this is losing to Boston. What a toxic fucking fanbase. I got to witness it first hand, sitting behind an effeminate little dickwhistle Bruins fan. So arrogant, so cocky, the amount of disrespect he showed was crazy. Among other things he laughed about the McAvoy hit, when the crowd chanted CBJ after the game, he kept shouting "You guys didn't win". This is the most rage I've ever felt towards an entire fanbase. Pittsburgh fans have more class than those clowns. Them and their team deserve each other, complete and utter trash. I hope Carolina sweeps them.

Worst final is

>Boos v booston

late night /hoc/ tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo

>Dallas Carolina
Gary would be tears at the ratings

It already kind of looks like him

wtf i love manlets now

Can't wait for the canucks to play again desu senpai xD

this,
I was at the game too

Yeah, people (leaf fans) are losing their shit about this on twitter

So Marchand, who is absolutely despised by Toronto fans and media....is asked a question by SN aka TOR media....and they expect him to throw them a bone?

Fuck that. If they wanted the regular post series, on ice interview and the answers that go with it.....ask Bergy or Chara.....why did SN choose to get Marchy to do it?

Because they wanted to see some “entertaining back and forth”, whatever.....Marchy wasn’t gonna placate the very same people who’ve written articles on how horrible he is, had podcasts cursing his name, show segments about how evil he is.

SN played themselves....they could’ve just asked Bergy or Krecji....but they wanted 63 and he threw it back in their face.

And now all the blue checkmark dipshits who are in toronto are pissing themselves....”oh gawd how could he do this live on air!?”

Fuck em

guess Gary will just have to suck it up

/Sunbelt Cup/ is happening

Just follow him outside and pay a bum to give him hepatitis

>being this anally destroyed
Premium kek. How many gallons of tears will you produce upon them winning the cup?

>when the crowd chanted CBJ after the game, he kept shouting "You guys didn't win"
Is he wrong tho

you didnt win

>he kept shouting "You guys didn't win"
BASED

never seen this level of seethe other than sean when the leafs are losing

JACKETS LOST
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

I’m a grade school educator as well. All nice and polite at work, but as soon as Bruins hockey comes on it’s a different story! My boyfriend had no idea how colorful my vocabulary was until he watched hockey with me!

Go Bruins!!!!!

>effeminate little dickwhistle
so why didn't you knock him out you twat

Yeah Bostonites and New Englanders are cocksuckers and faggots, but their sports teams are good. It's the worst possible combination and we're all worse off because of it.

>every post is reddit
>every team is reddit
>every site is reddit
>every word is reddit
>everything is reddit

Attached: 1538780499748.jpg (600x779, 67K)

>being so anally devastated you have to false flag
Beautiful.

hey reddit

dumb frogposter

Feels great to be a Bruins fan and not have to associate with bostonians

Attached: 1537802532729.png (534x629, 126K)

Boston's not winning the Cup this year. It's fine. Let the fanbase drink themselves into a greater stupor only to have it everything crash down on them even harder later on.

we have respect for our team, fag.

Hey dude, check out barneysbeanery.com/ in Burbank! I live in NoHo and have been there a couple times. During SuperBowl is primarily Patriots fans, Totally felt like I was in Boston. Then I went w a friend a couple weeks go for a Celtics game and the bartender was wearing a Bruins t-shirt. They don't say they are a Boston sports bar but for some reason there's a large following of Boston sports fans that have adopted this bar as theirs.

I'm down to watch a Bruins game with ya.

>Baby's first meaningful playoff series

AHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Now this is a Redditard if I've ever seen one.

I dunno, dawg. 1/4 odds to win it all in a vacuum. Anything can happen. If Boston wins the triple this year...I mean damn. And hell, if the Celtics pull off a miracle and stop sucking and win the quad? DAAAAAAAMN. You niggas will never live it down lol

GET FUCKED CRY BABY MACKINNON AVS GO FALL OFF A MOUNTAIN

>caring about cuckhoop
celtics are getting flushed by milwaukee anyways

>being so intensely anally devastated that you roleplay for two straight paragraphs to false flag
You're just making it worse.

what did you just fucking say to me you effeminate little dickwhistle

>laffs

NHL: Western team takes it.
NBA: Who knows. Too many players getting injured, but it's definitely not Boston.

Stop dreaming kid. Giannis is dragging is enormous nigerian nutsack all over the Celtics' face.

Why have a cannon if you never fire it?

bombston is a shit city and it's time their franchises were put in the ground where they belong

So go ahead and try to stop them, fag. Maybe you guys should stop getting your shit wrecked by them constantly.

i dont even watch hockey im just here for the butthurt

Attached: laughing large father2.jpg (269x247, 25K)

just hit the dab waiting for tomorrow bois

Attached: 1382134419524.jpg (408x407, 32K)

SEETHING

WAHOOOOOOO

"THEY HATE US CUZ THEY ANUS" - Jermaine Wiggins

Most people don't have strong feelings about Boston teams other than the Patriots (because of all the cheating). I can think of worse cities to have success in sports.

who here /chips and salsa/

Then leave nigger

>Robert Altman, owner of Bethesda games, has purchased a minority stake in the Seattle NHL team

oh no

Attached: todd of death.jpg (692x358, 23K)

Todd no!

>Seattle Skyrims

Attached: 1555442431966.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

>Patriots (because of all the cheating
lmao this butthurt basic bitch opinion

Before Brady the Patriots were called the Patsies because they were the pathetic losers of the league.

Red Sox went almost 100 years after trading Babe Ruth before winning another world series despite being one of the biggest markets in the league.

I don't care about hockey or basketball

>Todd Howard at the next season opening
>"Ladies and gentleman, let me proudly introduce to you the next blockbuster"
>"Skyrim: Seattle Edition"
>"And with that i'm delighted to announce to run alongside the new team, we will be releasing an expansion for Skyrim: Seattle edition! Where your hero can travel to Seattle and discover the wonderful sport of ice hockey!"

red sox are pretty disliked in baseball, they quickly transitioned from scrappy underdog rival of the evil empire to being a clone of the evil empire themselves

/nesn/ gaaaannnngggg

Attached: 1539143049949.png (1156x735, 626K)

People hate winners and lately Boston is the evil empire of sports.

Attached: nesn softball team.png (573x999, 678K)

it's from reddit you absolute plank

If Ted Williams was called to war for five years, they'd of won one in that span.

Miss new york yet? HUH? YOU MISS US YOU FUCKERS? WE TRIED TO PREVENT THIS SHIY BUT NOOOOO BOSTON WAS TOO POOR. NOW THEY WIN EVERY FUCKING THING

Attached: 2241D9EE-DA5B-4547-AD48-F9A57CE3FB50.png (449x252, 165K)

*wasn't called to war(WWII, Korea}

>Jew York

Attached: war..._war _never_changes.png (409x446, 278K)

Gabagool bless

>muh cheating
its 2019, this meme has to die

>potato niggers

>We’re not here to weather the storm, we’re here to create the storm.
Fucking kino quote by Cassidy

I really like Brent Burns’ cavalier attacking style but holy fuck he is a mediocre defender. I cannot stand this meme of the Norris being given to attackers cosplaying as defenders.

The last player to win the trophy deservedly and not on the back offensive stats is Duncan Keith.
>burns
>subban
>karlsson
>doughty
Great players but attack first defend later types

The question is...is Boston worse than New York was? I don't even know, to be honest.

keith had a career high in points that year

What's wrong with the Irish?

If you have to ask, you probably weren't old enough to remember the last time New York was good

Attached: laughing large father.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>TEDS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549052245626.png (419x419, 295K)

Attached: oldsmobile turning radius.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Based Father

Attached: 1546368513172.jpg (2400x1800, 481K)

whoops, wrong one

Attached: oldsmobile turning radius.webm (806x600, 3M)

Boston is far worse, even if I’m biased for my city.

W O O P
O
O
P

Keith won it twice.

Based Compher btfo'ing the entire
>shorks franchise

rate my pokemon journey so far /hoc/

Attached: 1557202166202.png (1508x1443, 1.02M)

He was the worst player on the ice that night

If you aren’t naming your pokemon NHL players you are doing it wrong

why are you playing as a girl son?

Stupid fucking Avs fuck you

>pikablu
RUINED

about time, the avs secondary scoring has finally awakened

Rather fap to a girl character than boy character desu

yes dad just like you taught me

Is this the most based goal horn of all time?

youtu.be/RvUndEc2j0g

Attached: 1547944725866.jpg (640x800, 570K)

It's always generally won by people that finished near the top in points for defenders. Going all the way back in history.

The year that Keith won it he had the 2nd most for defenders.

no and it wasn't the other times you asked either

>I cannot stand this meme of the Norris being given to attackers cosplaying as defenders.
how it it a meme? it has literally always been awarded to defenders who contribute offensively. who do you think has ever won it for their defensive play? even back in o6 times it was given to offensive defenders.

go to your rooms and think about how disappointed I am in you

What the fuck are those pokemon

fucken zoomers

See y'all next season

Why didn't CBJ fuck someone up after that hit? As someone who doesn't watch much hockey, letting that go seems semen slurping level.

You don’t want to miss bruins/sharks m8

Mega-Blaziken can solo sweep a team, way too OP

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO SEETHE.....

FIRE!!!

>hockey fans in 2019

Attached: 2019 hockey fans.png (1269x565, 1.43M)

I’ve never played a Pokémon game ama

The point being despite Keith being second in points he contributed immensly on both sides of the red paint, which cannot be said for many recent winners.

he also won twice

>gen 3
>mega evolutions

user....

Its isnt a meme that's why it hasn't died. The Pat's have been confirmed as mega cheaters

The point is it's not a meme, it's always been like that

If Keith didn't get as many points as he did he wouldn't get looked at

The fact he got the points AND was a good defender helped him win it

dios mios

Why does Marner look like such a twink in that commercial lads

t. brainlet

Chelios, Pronger, Blake, McInness, etc,werent offensive powerhouses. Look I am not saying that offensive prowess shouldnt be considered, I am just saying defensive ability should be look at first and then offensive. It is best all round defender not best offensive dman

>*

>mega evolutions
>ever
really turned me off of the games sadly. i did play ORAS one time tho.

>poor trashcan :(

Because he’s like 20 years old

That is the point I am making though. I am stating players like Burns, Karlsson, Subban, are mediocre defensively but great at attacking but the trophy should go to players that excel at both

>here's why that's a good thing

I was young once

megas are fine 2bh, it adds a bit of mindgames trying to figure out which one is the mega/wall/sweeper etc. Meta was getting really stale before megas

>I am just saying defensive ability should be look at first and then offensive. It is best all round defender not best offensive dman

I'm not saying I completely disagree with what you're saying, but it's just been the way it is forever.

Forwards have the Selke for best defensive forward, it would be good if there was something like that for true defensive recognition, so guys like Vlasic, Suter, etc have a chance at that.

He is a twink. I'd treat that boypussy right.

non-US flags only, if you had to pick a US state to live in, which would it be? just curious

>Marill
Man that takes me back

texas

Based Texan proving he cant read

Seems a bit gay to be honest

based retard being wrong twice

Is there any that you don't get shot at?

maybe maine?

Not really

Nice damage control dumbass. You still cant read

you arent looking at their defensive ability very honestly if you think they contributed nothing. the 2nd year karlsson won his norris he was playing 27+ minutes a game for 82 games. he was on the ice in all situations, including penalty killing duties. lets ignore the fact that he lead the snes in points that year, and lead defensive scoring by quite a bit that year as well, who do you think was better defensively? show me another defender that year who was on the ice in as many situations as karlsson.

I guess you are right. I am more judging Karlsson based on his post injury playing than that actual season, which is unfair.
Dont get me wrong he is one of favourite players and I’d love to have him on my team.

The only player I could argue for is maybe Keith but that purely on his playoff performance that season when the hawks won the cup, he was unstoppable but even then if I am thinking if the right year the same would be said for Karlsson on a worse team I might add

>Coilers fell for the Holland meme
He's just a Håkan Andersson babby who was gifted Dats and Z
>but m-muh ploff streak

>Finnish goaltending vs young finnish bulls in the conference final

ebin :-D

>ogunquit

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

imagine signing defenseman Erik Karlsson to a 9 million + contract in free agency this summer

deserved goal desu

Attached: finnsandnature.jpg (960x720, 144K)

Next game is a must win for the bing bings

as a hawks fan, id take it

Game 7 is a must win imho

OMG WE WON!
KNIGHTS/AVS NATION RISE UP! :D

why does only the bestern conference have exciting series?

Attached: sketch-1557205721725.png (1280x440, 214K)

East is blowouts and goalie duels.

>E Karlsson 1A -2
>B Burns 1G +1

Karlsson was on the ice for 3 goals against tonight

Thanks mate

Unbelieveable. I have never seen refs fight for a game 7 more than this game in my entire life. They sucked the whistle on everything the Avs were doing. Interference? Fuck off. Hooking? Fuck off. Such a joke.

9 Million a year and he'll probably won't even have to play half of the games because he'll be injured so often

They hate us 'cuz they're an anus?

Welp FUCK this playoffs

the guy he was supposed to be covering was wide open in the slot for 2 of the goals

You right now

Attached: 48421944_2361348563894840_1823497407116083200_n.jpg (633x758, 57K)

>tfw we're officially in one game a night territory

Attached: 1554854182006.gif (360x342, 191K)

friendly reminder that monika Hoffman was right and did nothing wrong

He half arsed that last goal though

BASED

Lads, what went wrong? Why did >we lose?

Attached: shorkspepe.png (709x765, 359K)

>shorks

Are they right /hoc/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 11.16.46 PM.png (1742x340, 98K)

Yeah because they didn't get away with goalie interference :^)

general reminder that the teds mortgaged several years of their future to win 1 (one) playoff series

I wouldn't be surprised.

He went full psycho tonight and autistically screeched at poor Dilly on the bench tonight in front of everyone.

Karlsson

>

>SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS >SHORKS

t. assblasted vegASS tramp

retard

based

if I'm being honest I'm finna seethe if the shorks and we're denied another shorks elimination day

Sing it with me /hoc/

youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w

Based

Attached: F82F10B4-BF07-4830-9774-0A33F89D89B0.png (727x545, 348K)

go raiders go knights

OMG I LOVE HOCKEY! COLORADO IS A PRETTY "BASED" TEAM RIGHT NOW! ;D

Attached: GO KNIGHTS GO.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

>TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM I DON'T LIKE >TEAM

based

that was the last time this season that there will be 2 (two) nhl games on the same day

Attached: actual.jpg (1830x719, 112K)

Wrong!

Kongz

good call m8, seems >we're on the same side

what the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: meh.webm (246x318, 125K)

>SHORKS fans are like the Yea Forums burrs fans, they can dish it out and dominate the board with their shitposting but they can't deal with banter against them in any form

It's ALL HIS FAULT!!

lads, you don't know suffering like a shorks fan

Where do Ducks fall?

I'd put them them below Teams nobody likes

Avalanche - Bruins stanley cup would be comfy

>All the shorkies on twitter crying refpuck on @NHL twitter page

I guess they know how the knights feel now.

>Sharks opposing "banter"
>LOL UR FROM CALIFORNIA HAHA GAY FUCK THE SHARKS YOUR BROWN
What good banter

thinking about when the shorks finally got to the finals and gay shorks posters were sperging out only to get btfo

based lad

>twitter babies
Even lower hanging fruit than Reddit.

I’ll have a steak burrito pls

canes>bloos>shorks>ruins

Texas or Florida cause of the state freedoms

>muh texas freedoms

was incredible. if I had any money at all at the time I would have bet it all on the pens

Lmao @ shorks

ur fokkn brown lmaooio

hokkaido

We don’t have steak we have carne asada pinche wedo

IF YOU LOVE THE JETS, CAPS, FINLAND, CUTE TRAPS, AND BEER THEN GIVE ME A HELL YEA.
IF YOU HATE >LAFS, ANIME, TRIPFAGS, GREASE, AND THE ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT GIVE ME A HELL YEA.

that altitude has these switch bois thinkin they have a chance on wednesday
ROFLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

hockey is for everyone

>this is an actual bracket from a 19 year old girl from Vancouver
unironically impressed

Attached: image.jpg (1080x842, 138K)

watching raw lads

HELL YEA

Attached: 54FA7605-73DA-4860-BCED-EB4FFCEDC1D5.jpg (424x318, 15K)

>be contrarian
>gary lets you win this year

Connecticut/Massachusetts

Avs could unironically win it desu.
If they actually turn up to every game and not fall asleep.

sharks or avs winning it all lads since the real cup winners were refpucked out

Attached: bracket.png (883x651, 98K)

switch traps and anime and you got a deal

HATE the pongs but at least they did save us from both a shorks and predditors stan lee

>a fucking girl made a better bracket

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 70K)

"real cup winners"
>doesn't have a penalty kill

For me it's New Jersey. Feels good desu

Who has the NBC Round 2 prediction image where they predicted the Shorks would win in 4,5,6

>cbj in the final
cope ya pusy cananigger retarded FAGGOT hill billy whose country hasn't won a cup in 26 years and counting

boiling

imagine being a knights fan

S E E T H I N G

Attached: image.jpg (500x333, 48K)

Legit seething

imagine not being a knights fan

actual seethe defined lmao holy shit

Mad about the Bruins?

Attached: A0ADC19B-FC99-4852-A7D9-96413F6C05F3.jpg (440x620, 106K)

Attached: imagine.jpg (394x430, 40K)

who is that

Calgary would bootyblast both these shit teams

imagine thinking about teams you dont like
imagine actually being able to name half the teams in the nhl lmao

idk just some random nigga in a bears jersey

what's icing? i need to know before my third season watching hockey

ew wtf who is this troglodyte

Imagine not being able to name half the rosters for every team within your division. Casuals don't @ me

mike suckerberg

another way for the mob to say they killed somebody

its when the puck touches ice continuously for over 60 seconss

Any team that isn't the Boston Bruins is irrelevant lad.

That stuff you put on cakes, retard.

The real most frustrating part must be having to live in Ohio

Any team that isn't the Xheattle Traps is irrelevant lad.

imagine even acknowledging any SHIT team that came after the the 71 expansion lmao

very good post to be hon

79*

Guy on the left at least looks Asian (probably SEA from the skin tone), and gooks do indeed account for most of San Jose. Checks out desu, this is just what happens when you bring teams to the sunbelt

Xheattle Dickgirls

he's a nova scotia guy

*(20)17

For me?

1. Rita Hayworth - avain pakoon (1994)
2. Kummisetä (1972)
3. Kummisetä osa II (1974)
4. Yön ritari (2008)
5. Pulp Fiction: Tarinoita väkivallasta (1994)

same

*shits on expansion teams*

Attached: 1543803808775.jpg (410x428, 32K)

>sharks
>O6
based retard

>all these unironic replies to a redditpost
yikes. must be summertime

wtf i love super mario now

go back

Tell me why I should give a shit about the conference finals

Alaska or Arizona. Most reasonable gun laws.

youtu.be/Gm2rqhhGYpY

simpler times, lads

Adam Foote never winning the Norris was a travesty

Michigan upper peninsula

Fucking yooper fuckin shit

gae as hell boy

t hill billies

My Chevy took a shit

hokki

Attached: 9280e1dd.jpg (695x454, 64K)

just took a stinky ohio. had to flush thrice and light a match.

what stinks more? alberta or ontario?

alberta smells like cow feces

fuck off, fignewton

is that why they're called the coilers?

my torontos have had blood in them lately. dont know if i should see a doctor.

>rags

>list of the most overrated movies of all time.
At least lord of the rings trilogy isn't there and only one capeshit film.

Attached: Francesco-Francavilla-The-Third-Man-Movie-Poster-2015.jpg (700x1058, 606K)

Avs or Sharks sweep in 7

for me, it's endgame :D

Arizona is a very beautiful state in my opinion and I like their flag and license plates

t. Mid Atlantic

should be the leafs that get bumped instead of the rangers tbqhwyf

Rangers are the most pathetic 06 team every other team has all time great alumni rangers have park and graves

who was in the wrong here?

BITCHES NEVER WIN

Attached: peanuts.jpg (1176x850, 157K)

Kittery. Season tix holder with Mariners.

Imagine freezing your peanuts

laffs should be replaced with sens

Who got bumped?
Rangers aren't O6

>thinking the >rags were O6
literally lmaoing @ you lad

rph btw

Attached: garfuls.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Is it worth it? I was just looking at the prices last night.

hocmemedatabase is dead
what the fuck

click click reboot lad

Shawshank Redemption and Pulp Fiction are great imo

I've never seen shawshank redpill me on it from a Finnish perspective

blatant ripoff of the prison break series

thanks for the you incel neet

Attached: t.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

this tbqh but with more arrows before bombistan

probably would have killed myself by now if not for the desire to see the maple leafs fuck up each here

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw&t=69s

Attached: garfield_fabric.jpg (487x466, 49K)

what

Attached: 1541777370362.png (628x321, 382K)

This has unironically been my feeling

Those are all good films, but not even close to as good as plebs think. The Dark Knight is probably the most out of the place movie there, it is as highly rated as it is solely due to Heath Ledger OD'ing. Shawshank Redemption is something I really can't comprehend why people think it is the best movie ever, it is a good prison drama, but the greatest movie ever. That has to be a meme if something is a meme.

Attached: school of the holy beast.jpg (424x593, 85K)

I've never sat through the dark knight in its entirety. I've seen the entire thing but never at once.

Things I like
>hard hockey
>skilled hockey

Things I don't like
>casual dump and chase
>two teams defending a tie

Amanda Balionis is a classy lady

Attached: 55790164_653902001715494_3222624300587252342_n.jpg (1080x810, 185K)

I fired up The Departed the other night, absolute kino. the accents get iffy at times but the way they all talk to eachother is exactly how massholes talk

go canucks
go coyotes
go ducks
go flames
go kings
go knights
go oilers
go sharks

RPH

>except fuck the ducks
>and fuck LA

go sharks

- gay person

Probably the most intellectual post of the past hour

The curse of watching movies on DVD's,BR's, streaming and torrents.

It is pretty good movie, but I prefer Infernal Affairs over the Scorsese adaptation. Out Scorsese's movies my favorites are Taxi Driver, Casino, Goodfellas and Bringing Out the Dead. Casino is probably bit weaker film, but it is comfy.

How is the Castro District on night like this?

Attached: your neghole is about to be pozzed.png (1271x712, 1.17M)

Goodfellas is such a fine flick very good pacing great characters

youtube.com/watch?v=yELOiYgR2aI

Attached: garfield_starfield.jpg (500x810, 296K)

I seriously hope those subs are bots

No, they're just Leafs and sandpeople.

garfieldeats.com/

Not clicking that shit bro

It's a very real and legitimate business website. Unironically.

is she greek or lithuanian?

NICE TRY

REMIND HIM WHO HE WORKS FAR

Apologize

Attached: GettyImages-646021676.jpg (652x437, 54K)

Cap experts, could you possibly theorycraft me a scenario how Panthers could get Bobrovsky?

don't know really. looks Mediterranean to me

Attached: 18095881_274981679629040_2488453941918957568_n.jpg (1080x809, 145K)

They trade Hoffman and Barkov to Erik Karlsson then they sign panarin and trade him for Dubinsky then that frees up space for bob

>86

>out with Hoffman and Barkov
>In Dubinsky and Bob

Not sure that's a very smart thing to do desu

Tired of doing emotional labor for Finland

why are people mad at marchand's interview?

Reminder that the good guys will win the Stanley Cup

Attached: bruins.png (1024x1024, 78K)

Attached: based.png (498x768, 53K)

nothing personnel teds

Attached: 1526836594362.jpg (435x600, 37K)

So it's pretty much set
finnish goaltending > russian goaltending > usaian goaltending = czech goaltending > swedish goaltending > fat guy in crease > canadian goaltending

Attached: 15017643758450.jpg (600x450, 86K)

I'm sorry you don't want to be enter-gaged, user.

god damn blink 182's one album is so good, enema of the state

Holy fuck. I never caught up on both Lithuanian and Greek names ending up on *nis. Is Greece rightful Lithuanian clay or is Lithuania Greek outpost on Baltic? This is confusing. Ouzo or Vodka?

IF YOU LIKE HOCKEY AND HATE THE FACT THAT 1/8TH OF THE POPULATION COMMITS OVER HALF OF THE VIOLENT CRIME THAT TAKES PLACE GIVE ME A HELL YEA

probably surnames left over from the Byzantine days and the Varangian guard.

She looks more slavic than med to me.

poutine is garbage

Really should have gone to game 7 for Boston and Columbus, tuuka stole it last night

there is however a genuine name ending in -nis, as testified in the ancient language

HELL YEAH

>mfw when the entirety of /hoc/ has to apologize when >finnish goaltending leads broons to the cup

Attached: haisuli spurdo.jpg (200x190, 7K)

Finnish goaltending always falters don’t get your hopes up

How could someone have the balls to abduct a kid? Like leave them alone they didn’t do anything to you

Of course the kraut confuses the Boo-urns for the good guys.

Attached: memebetter.com-20180716175901.jpg (400x300, 55K)

I will be honest, if I knew the NHL would go so fervently into promoting female commentators, I wouldn't have posted nearly as much womens hockey stuff here. Not that I dont enjoy it but I feel genuinly sorry for all the posters who just want good ol' NHL commentary without all the virtue signaling b.s.

Anyways yeah sorry

Based local news saying tukay rusk
And saying it’s boston vs New York

Yes you should feel sorry

Bruins are our second-closest NHL team and fuck rooting for poutine faggots

f teds

Fuck boston. Colorado is the real heroes we need.

henlo is this /huomenta/

the best timeline lads, can't wait for the absolute reddit meltdown

Attached: bruinssc023.jpg (810x1074, 201K)

Another Boston championship is fucking GAY

My 3rd fav player

Attached: Hal.png (500x600, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1vE_iI9UJ-w
bruinskies

Attached: 1555553202231.gif (320x240, 704K)

It is now.

Attached: hockey elf.png (600x598, 469K)

It's raining again today lads, sun's been out like twice in the past 10 days

meanwhile in reality

Attached: Braden+Holtby+2018+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+Game+O3Q3TMx3gYBl.jpg (400x600, 37K)

Jyrki Tapani Katainen (born 14 October 1971) is a Finnish politician and the European Commission Vice-President for Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness, in office since 2014. Katainen was previously Prime Minister of Finland from 2011 to 2014 and chairman of the National Coalition Party from 2004 to 2014. He was succeeded by Alexander Stubb as chairman of Finland's National Coalition Party.[1] After stepping down as Prime Minister, Katainen was elected as European Commission Vice-President in July 2014.[2]

Attached: Jyrki_Katainen_in_June_2013_(cropped).jpg (699x930, 209K)

>out in round 1

Attached: huh.png (760x760, 1.02M)

Cai-Göran Alexander Stubb (born 1 April 1968) is a Finnish politician who served as the Prime Minister of Finland from 2014 to 2015. He rose to politics as a researcher specialized in the affairs of the European Union and was elected to the European Parliament in 2004 as a member of the National Coalition Party. In 2008, Stubb was appointed as Minister for Foreign Affairs following a scandal surrounding his predecessor, Ilkka Kanerva. In 2011 Stubb stood for election to the Finnish Parliament for the first time and was elected MP with the second highest vote count in the election, which led to Stubb becoming the Minister for Europe and Foreign Trade in Jyrki Katainen's cabinet.

When Katainen stepped down as Prime Minister and Chairman of the National Coalition Party in 2014, Stubb was elected as party chairman. He went on to form a five party government coalition, and was officially appointed Prime Minister by President Sauli Niinistö on 24 June. In the election held in April 2015, Stubb's National Coalition Party lost its status as the largest party, coming in as second in vote share and third in seats. After coalition negotiations between the winning Center Party, Finns Party and National Coalition Party, Stubb was appointed Minister of Finance on 29 May 2015 by newly elected Prime Minister Juha Sipilä.

In 2016, Stubb's leadership was challenged from within the party by MP Elina Lepomäki and Minister of Interior Petteri Orpo. On June 11, Stubb lost the leadership election against Orpo in the party conference. After declining ministerial positions, Stubb went on to continue as a Member of Parliament. In June 2017, he was chosen as the Vice-President of the European Investment Bank, after the previous representative from Finland Jan Vapaavuori had vacated the seat.

Attached: 1024px-Alexander_Stubb_EPP_October_2018_(44474967285)_(cropped).jpg (1024x1295, 210K)

and? since when does making the ecf mean youve won the cup?

Attached: matt-murray-061217-getty-ftr-usjpg_1e2jz3c64n1s31b9y4e6vil3wl.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Who’s their favorite team in Liiga

You seem to be confused, user. We're talking about the shortcomings of Braden Holtby, whose team was out after round 1.

Ahhhhh. Ready to attack this tuesday now after taking my morning Columbus

and im posting stanley cup winning goalies from the past few seasons that all share something in common

Attached: 2016+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+Game+Six+K4SGOABVAtdl.jpg (400x600, 44K)

I'll apologize when he's hoisting the stan lee, simple as

Stubb was born in Helsinki into a bilingual family; his father was a native Swedish speaker and his mother a native Finnish speaker. Stubb spoke both languages at home.[1] His father Göran Stubb worked in the business of professional ice hockey and was the CEO of the Finnish Ice Hockey Association from 1976 to 1983.[2]

>past years matter
Sounds like loser talk to me.

Of course, it's all that Canadians have now.

then how the fuck do you accept the russian goaltending rating

Attached: crawfordcup.jpg (780x520, 64K)

uha Petri Sipilä (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈjuhɑ ˈpetri ˈsipilæ]; born 25 April 1961) is a Finnish politician who has served as Prime Minister of Finland since 2015. A relative newcomer to politics, he has a successful background in business.[2] He has been the leader of the Centre Party since 9 June 2012. After leading the Centre party to victory in the 2015 general election, Sipilä formed a centre-right coalition and was appointed Prime Minister by the Finnish Parliament on 29 May 2015.[3] On 8 March 2019, Sipilä stated his intention to resign as Prime Minister, citing difficulties in reforming Finland's health care system. President Sauli Niinistö has asked him to continue with a caretaker government until a parliamentary election can be held on April 14.[4]

Attached: 1024px-Tallinn_Digital_Summit._Handshake_Juha_Sipilä_(2017).jpg (1024x1466, 241K)

just came here to say fuck boston

2 canadian goalers will be in the wcf mark my words

Not sure what you're talking about, user.
I suspect that you may have me confused for someone else again.

Cope

Attached: 1449717174618.png (499x574, 38K)

why are you fucking replying if you dont care enough to follow the conversation my retarded friend?

Attached: 810AD87A-603D-44CB-A75A-A18C245BE70B.jpg (409x304, 44K)

Shut up frog

based deflector

isn't this just a reskinned "u will b?"

deflection? this post chain is in reply to a ranking of goaltenders by nation
what that retarded fuckig slav forgot is that canadian goaltending has won the last 4 cups and there isnt a single russian starter goaler left in the playoffs

FUCK OFF

COLUMBUST

Attached: 1525782456941.jpg (258x245, 51K)

>what that retarded fuckig slav forgot
You mean the poster with a completely different flag? You fucking retard.

imagine losing your job as a starter to a g*rman

Tarja Kaarina Halonen ([tɑrjɑ kɑːrinɑ hɑlonen] (About this soundlisten); born 24 December 1943) is a Finnish politician who served as the 11th President of Finland, and the first woman to hold the position, from 2000 to 2012. She first rose to prominence as a lawyer with the Central Organisation of Finnish Trade Unions (SAK), and as the Prime Minister's parliamentary secretary (1974-1975) and a member of the City Council of Helsinki (1977-1996). Halonen was a Social Democratic Party member of parliament from 1979 until her election to the presidency in 2000.[4] She also served as a minister at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health from 1987 to 1990, as Minister of Justice from 1990 to 1991, and as Minister for Foreign Affairs from 1995 to 2000.

Halonen was an extremely popular president, with her approval ratings reaching a peak of 88 percent in December 2003. She was re-elected in 2006, defeating National Coalition Party candidate Sauli Niinistö in the second round by 51% to 48%. Ineligible to run in the 2012 presidential elections because of term limits, Halonen left office on 1 March 2012 and was succeeded by Niinistö.

Widely known for her interest in human rights issues, Halonen served as the chairperson of the Finnish LGBT rights organization Seta in the 1980s, and she actively participated in the discussion of issues such as women's rights and the problems of globalization during her presidency. In 2006, she was mentioned by various commentators as a potential candidate for the United Nations Secretary-General selection, but she denied an interest at that time, stating that she wanted to finish her term as president before thinking about other career options.[5][6] In 2009, Forbes named her among the 100 most powerful women in the world.[7]

Attached: Tarja_Halonen_1c389_8827-2.jpg (1280x1519, 235K)

so you admit to deflecting the conversation yourself you big dummy

based

this is a 10 in finland

Why the FUCK are there still Canadians here after all of their teams were out in round 1?

Attached: rake.jpg (361x593, 123K)

Kek

based retard

why the fuck are there americans here sucking off canadian players?

t. cant follow a simple conversation

Li Sigrid Andersson[1] (born in Turku, 13 May 1987)[2] is a Finnish politician. She is the leader of the Left Alliance, Member of the Finnish Parliament, city councilor of Turku, and former chair of her party’s youth organization.

In the parliamentary elections of 2015 Andersson was elected with the highest number of personal votes in Finland Proper (with 17 seats[3]); candidates in the district included the chairmen of the National Coalition Party and the Green League.[4] In the municipal elections 2017 she got most votes of candidates outside Helsinki, sixth nationally.[5]

In February 2016, Andersson announced running for Left Alliance chair.[6] On 6 June 2016, she received 3,913 (61.85%) votes in an unofficial election between the party members, after which the other candidates withdrew from the running, leaving her the only remaining candidate. The decision was confirmed on 11 June 2016 at the Left Alliance meeting in Oulu.[7][8]

Andersson is a Swedish-speaking Finn.

Attached: Li_Andersson_2014.jpg (1024x1494, 117K)

jesus christ he's still going

Attached: projector.jpg (1500x1106, 110K)

is this a self portrait?

>projection
Literally just >no u

My team (Finland) is Winn gold medal soon :) I have to stay :)

imagine being a nation of three hundred million plus (300 000 000+) and only having one (1) goaltender left in the playoffs

Imagine being a nation of thirty million plus (30 000 000+) and having no (0) teams left in the playoffs

just dropped a massive ted lads, biggest one in a while

ghastly

Attached: das wunder von korea.jpg (1000x750, 116K)

American """"goaltending"""" is finland tier

where was american in the tournament?

>makes a meme about Canada
>cant even use his own country in the picture
Grim

Attached: OLYMPICS-ICE-HOCKEY-.jpg (600x400, 202K)

>2010

boomer

based

Sorry lad, i lose track of which are which. Theres so many

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (1010x568, 161K)

Fun fact: Göran Stubb is his father

Göran Stubb (born 10 March 1935) is the National Hockey League (NHL) Director of European Scouting. Stubb began working as the chairman of IFK Helsinki from 1961 to 1975 before joining the Finnish Ice Hockey Association in 1976 as their Managing Director.[4] After serving as the Secretary General for the 1982 Ice Hockey World Championships Stubb began European Sports Service, a European scouting service, in 1983 following urging from Jim Gregory, then Director of NHL Central Scouting. This became the first major European scouting association with the NHL.

Attached: e349f27ca2f68bc4d6baad73324a6475c5b42fb611a74b84e726754de7515ce8.jpg (612x373, 42K)

Oof this absolute seethe

>lol ur just mad my country sucks at hockey
kek

Cope

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-090234.jpg (1080x1258, 239K)

>1993
oh no no no no

>miracle on ice
Ahahahahahah

>its another canada uses gold medals to deflect the fact they haven't won a cup since 1993

yikes!

I need to poo

lmao it would take a literal miracle on ice for a canadian team to win the cup

>its another USA used Stanley cups to deflect that they can't win gold medals without it being a miracle

Oof

>makes meme
>"ye dude I totally don't think about you"

>w-we don't even care about the cup haha
c-o-p-e

Quit acting like teenage girls you fags

>w-w-we dont even care about Olympics

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>"Muh olympics"

irrelevant lol

Is there any american who has an olympic gold medal and Stanley cup ring?

Attached: 1524838858054.jpg (600x337, 21K)

you know they use fake gold for those medals right?
but the stan lee is made of pure unobtanium

sad little laffs fan

Avs gonna win it.

Attached: salty.jpg (634x634, 82K)

Auston Matthews

why are you guys shitposting each other at 9 am
go to work

but im at the office already

>what is a phone

>t. shitposts at 9am

Ahh. 9am. Perfect time to shitpost

Attached: 1554573395346.jpg (320x200, 23K)

umm, sorry, no, my boss is really close by and she hits me if i dont work hard so i cant talk right now

get back to work
t. your boss

>she

it's the exact opposite though... buddy think about the shows you watch, the music you listen to, the sports you follow.

watch: HNIC
listen: Rush
sport: Ice Hockey

where does america enter the equation?

Just took my calc 3 final
Pretty fucking hard too b h

>hockey
>can’t even win gold in Paralympic hockey or even the Stanley cup
USA btfo all of Canada by winning gold in the Paralympic hockey

>bites you in the head

Attached: tmp837931062217670658.jpg (1152x648, 264K)

Watch: trailer park boys
Listen: The motorleague
Sports: Ice hockey, Lacrosse and CFL

>he needs cripples and women to win for him
cope

PERKELE

>he can’t beat a cripple

The Columbus Blue Jackets are renowned for having a cannon in their arena, I did not hear it at all last night though.

as a canadian, no i cant
nor will i beat a woman

but its not surprising that americans take the opportunity to beat up the weak

Uh you know all the fans you’re trying to make seethe are gone

Show: One Punch Man Season 2.
Music: GatorSkin by EBZ.
Sport: Hockei

Playing with mys elf

the virgin hockey player
the chad football fan

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-142148_Twitter.jpg (720x1280, 452K)

>football
That’s not football that’s soccer

>Not shitposting at work
Never gonna make it

I'm backing on this. That is soccer you goofy toothed bastard.
On that note, soccer players all look like twinks and cry at the slightest brush against another player and cry foul. Get fucked. Being from the UK, you could at least watch a manly sport like rugby or hurling.

it's the game where you kick balls with your feet you fat cunt

I’m going to miss Sergei bobrovsky and Artemi panarin

Consider this.

Imagine, perhaps even Ideate, that you do NOT think that THE Boston Bruins are going to win the Stan Lee

Now reflect on how preposterously absurd that sounds. Fear not, though, as no person with any measurable amount of sense would indeed think something so silly.

gosh yanks are fucking cringe, listen to yourself you utter wrongun

So why not call it kick ball?

Instead of just throwing names at me, prove me wrong. Actually argue your point.

Attached: BritBall_vs_GodsGame.png (855x346, 409K)

why not call it handegg instead of copying our name?

Have sex

shagged more birds than you've had hot dinners kid

>copying our name
Cope, it’s called football because we named it before you did

soccer is shit

They hate him because he is white and has a personality. On*ario scum are not real Canadians.

>british people fuck birds
No surprise
Have real sex, sweaty

Next one's ready to go.

Still avoiding I see...

His behavior was simply unacceptable.....

He needs to be held accountable.............

I’m literally shaking........kids are gonna see this........

That poor reporter................I really hope he is ok.........

Attached: 144FE756-7C26-4D16-9D5A-6E7E32797080.jpg (750x966, 180K)

"Ending in a tie is okay. We're all winners deep down"
Soccer is so fucking cringe for this. I'd respect it more if they quit allowing games to just end in ties.

Grim

new

FUCK OFF. CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW MUCH WE ARE SUFFERING? OUR LAST CHAMPIONSHIP WAS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONTHS AGO

>goalers
also when will 2 canadian teams make conference finals, let alone stanleyc up finals?

Why don't you show the game winning goal being slotted in?

She is enemy of the state and communist.