Only brothers of this most noble fellowship may post in this thread

Only brothers of this most noble fellowship may post in this thread.

Attached: soccerbros.png (1000x1495, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xipz5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and redpilled

>streamable.com/xipz5
For me it's soccer

i had no idea ireland called it soccer

>"""soccer"""

Absolutely based.

cringe and brezhnevpilled

They have their own version of football

Fiji
Tonga
Wales
Lithuania
Findland

Hi, I'm going to illegally cross the borders soon, can I post here?

fuck you, m8

Attached: boomboompow.gif (467x398, 70K)

Technically only part calls it soccer. South-West calls it Sakar or something. Here is a map I can't be arsed to double check.

Attached: football map.jpg (5000x2543, 640K)

t. Huilostani doping their way to the quarterfinals.

Yes, please come into my thread and also here is some welfare and an immunity card for all future crimes you will commit. Enjoy your stay!!!

based Barack Hussein Obama. if you don't mind i'll bring my 20 male, brown cousins too

>sacar
Irish variation of the word soccer. We also call it english football. Only west brits, gobshites, and total wankers would dare to call it simply football. Generally if someone says football here they should be meaning proper gaelic football.

I know it is, just saying that it's technically only part where it's called soccer.

It's not really technically at all since sacar is soccer, it's the same word just gaelicised. And you're not allowed to post itt under that flag either.

Rude and cringe

So basically everywhere that has proper codes of football, rest of the planet confirmed less athletic

Well, it is technically, because 'Soka' is the Papa New Guinean version of 'Soccer'. 'Saker' is part of Philippines that means 'Soccer'. But they're still different. Yes, it translates as 'Soccer' but that's the point. In South-West Ireland you say 'Sacar' which is the Gaelic version of Soccer. I'm not sure if you're understanding my point. As for telling me what I can and cannot say, come on. That's like me telling you to speak Gaelic and not speak English.

If you are not a brother of the noble fellowship you don't get to have an opinion. My, valid, opinion is that soccer in another language is still soccer therefore qualifies the speaker. On the behalf of the island of eire, we find it highly suspicious that you are trying to limit our brotherhood to exclusively english speakers only, we do not appreciate your meddling in these affairs which frankly are not of your concern.

Come home, Brits. You called it soccer first.

Out with the lot of you.

>Australia
>New Zealand
I feel so betrayed...

They have their own meme versions of football that developed before association (read: real) football was created

sorry but we don’t like shit sports here
except cricket but that barely counts as a sport

Fuck soccer.

Attached: kiwi-flag.png (350x238, 17K)

Only wogs and 3rd worlders call it football m8. Get with the Commonwealth lads. Try it. "soccer"

M P I R A
P
I
R
A

>football
>foot used to play ball
>seppo """"football""""
>hand used to play egg

t. Swede in denial

Not Wales lah