How do you say "Decline" in your language?

How do you say "Decline" in your language?

Attached: 1556740139531.jpg (685x476, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xV-T5ltymk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo de argentina, retardo.

Messi

cualquier cosa

«Ronaldo's 2018-19 season with Juventus» is usually the best way the concept «decline» is explained in my language

what a savage

>if I keep pretending that it isn't proper Spanish, maybe clueless foreigners will buy it
Typical dirty Colombian tricks

Attached: ''eso no es español'', decia el monito colombiano.png (1448x991, 157K)

sigo esperando el clasico insulto argentino

>voy a decir uno de los tantos clasicos insultos argentinos
>me vas a decir que ese no era y entonces no onions argentino

solo escribelo, es el mejor de todos

>cualquier cosa
>yo ser chile,retraso
>Yo de argentina, retardo
The STATE of Twain. Why do you pretend to speak a language you obviously can't? Why do you use Google translate for shit and then pretend actual native speakers are wrong? I don't even speak Spanish and know a lot of it is wrong based on my trips abroad.

interesting how going from "never scoring in knockouts" to "scoring a brace in semis" is now "declining"

>>cualquier cosa
Perfect Spanish, already proved it extensively.

>yo ser chile,retraso
Not me. Not even an Argentine flag.

>Yo de argentina, retardo
Not me, and obvious false flag.

Santo Tomas, tu puedes

youtube.com/watch?v=xV-T5ltymk8

Daily reminder.

There is an Argentine poster that goes around pretending to be Romanian and you think the most obvious false flag of all time is real.

>he still thinks he's fooling anyone with his retarded false flag argument.

>he thinks someone had a genuine meltdown over a football player, rather than it being a false flag

cualquier cosa

>i-it was a false flag guys, I swear!
O TWAIN

Attached: 1556934558987.png (1890x2609, 1.28M)

>muh Alfonso flase flag
such a retarded conspiracy not even /pol/ would not believe it lmao
O TWAIN
T
W
A
I
N

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-072421~2.png (720x338, 69K)

>an autist exposed for blatant proxyposting does very autistic things like spam a thread up to 700 posts and create 20 ABMessi threads a day in the catalog with his flags
>n-no i-its a falseflag guys!
kek

still won league and will win champions league, so what's the problem

Vamos loco aunque no dudó que seas de Argentina tenés que admitir que el decir "cualquier cosa" en esa oración no fue correcto. Si hubieses dicho "como sea" sería otra cosa

Chilel :')

Can someone explain to me the twain thing?

yo de retardo argentina

TITIRITI

is there a spanish way of say GOAT, as in CABRA as an acronym meaning the same as what GOAT means or similar?

D10S

nothing similar as CABRA, but theres the shitty D10S as user said which is in relation of the old number 10 players often related to maradona and peyle

Thanks mates

>Me of Argentina, delay

whatever

chile

Si hubiera dicho "como sea" seria un boliviano. Ningun argentino dice "como sea".

Cualquier cosa in that context doesn't even try to mean whatever, you fucking retard. It's equivalent to saying "bullshit".