What are some blatantly rigged sports moments that you remember? I'll start

What are some blatantly rigged sports moments that you remember? I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCu5YbUN4mY

Attached: 1529956523856.png (960x1435, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoWVI1XY8qo
youtu.be/cJYBV9BXQNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1995 rugby wc semi final

what happen

South Africa hosted the tournament just a few years after the end of the apartheid and it was used for political purpose to help unite the country. As a result the were refballed to victory and Hollywood made a movie out of it (see Invictus).
The semi final against France was one of the biggest refball shit ever seen, and they didn't even try to hide it as the ref who refed this unironically publicly received a golden watch from the SA rugby federation "for his great contribution to the victory" in a post-WC official event. It was so bad that even nowadays one of the players that was in this game is still paranoid of refs 25 years later.
Even with that, SA almost lost the semi-final, so for the final they just food-poisonned their opponent and as a result half of their team was puking of the field during the game.

Attached: This man likes gold watches.jpg (203x270, 11K)

kek imagine still watching this bullshit sport ever again after learning about this. how much of an absolute queer do you need to be?

Wait Invictus wasn't a heroic story of KARA BOGA triumphing fairly over wh*toids? Are you saying my formational teenage years were based on a lie?

almost all of the SA team was also wh*toids though

Attached: 1557010930673.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Attached: 1557011316151.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>expecting me to watch 8 minutes of flop n' cry
Nah.

This was a legitimate actual rig that was painfully obvious in sports history though:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoWVI1XY8qo

Coleman later admitted he needed money and hinted the Yakuza was involved. Incase that even needed clarifying.

>redditspacing

>agueroooooo
>rigged
cry more customer

Imagine being so obsessed that you screencap such an irrelevant play that changed nothing. Fuck you.

that time McAvoy took a headshot and only got two minutes

He made the effort to make his post better. Fuck off with that reddit spacing shit.

The clip is the ref stopping play to stop the team with the ball attacking, there was no foul.

That isn't reddit spacing.

This would be reddit spacing.

Separating actual points into separate lines is fine.

Making a new paragraph without diverging into a new topic isn't.

I know most of you didn't finish high school, but there are general rules involved in forming paragraphs.

Reddit spacing would be ignoring those rules.

That post did not.

Don't worry, knowing soccer, that play would end in nothing happening just like 99% of all plays in soccer.

CITATION NEEDED

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

the 2002 World Cup in Korea. that was an absolute travesty. In addition to that, also in 2002, the Kings/Lakers series. 2002 was a bad year for refball.

Attached: 1506123037332.jpg (427x245, 16K)

I mean, the 2002 NBA WCF between the Sacramento Kings and LA Lakers was LITERALLY rigged, so I would say that.

I forgot how QPR gave up at the end there. Pretty fucking gay but also hilarious because >manure

I never watched it, but the 1972 basketball olympics final is probably one of the top 3 biggest refball ever, all sports included.

Boxing korea olymics 1988

youtu.be/cJYBV9BXQNY

LOL. Origi not even knowing he actually shot on target

Every penalty Salah has had this season