Is he the worst """""""""""""""world class""""""""""""""" player right now?

Is he the worst """""""""""""""world class""""""""""""""" player right now?

Attached: muslim neymar.jpg (600x400, 30K)

As much as I think he's overrated, no. Half of Chelsea, United and Arsenal are just overrated "world-class" players. You'd think Salah is just shit and statpads against small teams but think of Pedro, who last scored a goal in 2014 against a 7-man Getafe and it was a tap-in. Look De Gea, who is supposed to be the best goalkeeper in the world but he chokes more than once every big match they play. I've yet to see Fred do anything meaningful to United. Ozil may aswell be invisible on the field because he doesn't do much either. Neymar fakes injuries so he can fuck his sister and when he gets the chance to play, he punches a fan in the face so hey, 8 more games to be skipped.

De Gea and Neymar are just as bad

No once considers Pedro world class nor are half of chelsea. Kante and Hazard definitely are world class and will find a place in any team in the world. Kepa is otw there too but he needs more experience and strength vs crosses. One could make the argument for Azpi as his defending is sublime, but his attacking game is nonexistent and modern fullback relies on dynamic wingers who are excellent attackers.

meant modern football relies on dynamic fullbacks who are excellent in attack (Alves, Marcelo, TAA etc.)

>meant modern football relies on dynamic fullbacks who are excellent in attack (Alves, Marcelo, TAA etc.)
Daniel Alves and Marcelo are horrible at defending tho and I'd take a good defensive fullback over retards who don't track back, always.

>who last scored a goal in 2014 against a 7-man Getafe and it was a tap-in
????????? he literally scored last week

Depends of what one considers "world class". Is Pogba world class? If so, him.
Mahrez, Jorginho, David Luiz, Ozil, De Gea and half of United, Kimpembe, Lemar, Costa, Morata, Courtois and half of Real, Dybala, Icardi, Neuer.

In 2014-2015 season, Mourinho recognized Salah had a fragile mind and body and loaned him to some shit swiss team. That season, Mourinho won the premier league.

Many years laters, Mourinho haters keep saying him selling Salah was a mistake. Salah who has never won a Premier League. In the 2018 Champions League final, Salah fell after a soft entry by Ramos, he started crying and "broke" his shoulder. In 2019, Salah got injured against Newcastle, leaving his team without his best striker before the Champions League semi final and their last game of the season, he left the pitch crying.

Mourinho was right, Salah has a weak mind and abandons his team before defining moments

I'm pretty sure he didn't, Pedro can't score even if his life depended on it. I do understand he fills the shitty player quota in Barcelona but I'm not even sure why Chelsea fell for this meme - but then again, they literally bought Jorginho, Higuaín and Loftus-Cheek.

awful bait Honduras

Mourinho said earlier this season to a really cute ESPN Brasil reporter that he rated Salah highly but letting him go wasn't a decision he had much input on it.

Attached: 0828C0D4-B445-42C9-A54E-DAB74B170259.jpg (680x598, 48K)

Attached: 0B752D82-5A77-427A-B491-972F2F70067A.jpg (1219x1737, 389K)

>meant modern football relies on dynamic fullbacks who are excellent in attack
city have 195 points in two seasons playing kyle walker and random left footed midfielders at fullback

>half of xxxx
Every team in the word does not have a full of world class players, even for Barcelona and Madrid

World

Pretty sure Luka Modric is the worst best player in the history of the sport

>Ozil may as well be invisible
ozil literally proved himself in all levels, his "decline" is only due to playing with shitters

You forgot this too. this is some /weakmind/ shit

Attached: salah.png (747x305, 376K)

Salah cares about himself only. You've seen this in his selfish play and also that time he got made his team scored and he was on the bench ( I think sturidge v Chelsea) he was seething on the bench

That’s just muslims in general. They are genetically greedy and selfish

Is breaking your shoulder really that painful?

>a filthy jihadist in reality cares only about himself
colour me surprised

where's the webm at

54 goals in 73 premier league games from someone that plays on the wing on a team thats never won the title. that's about as good as you can get really.

There's no such thing as "worst world class" player. World class players, by definition, cannot be significantly worse from each other in any meaningful sense of the word.

Your question only makes sense if you're referring to the "world class" label given out way too generously by the pundits. In that sense, Paul Pogba is definitely the worst "world class" player around.

>Poland trying to sound smart

My sides

I dont speak monkey

I don't know but I'd like it also if anyone has it.

I'm nearly sure he did it again a few games later when Liverslips got a late again and again he's on the bench. He seeths again but klopp runs in front and covers him so you can't see the final form of his seeth

How could he not be overrated? Literally who three years ago and he is already 26.

Didn’t realise until recently that Salah played in the SLIP game

Attached: 7EC15752-0F25-492A-A949-4BAE13F986D3.jpg (739x739, 102K)

>Bought Loftus-Cheek
Stop talking about the Premier League if you don't know anything about it

What has he won? Hes not world class at all

based and redpilled Mouyes

Rudiger is worl class LA

Salah never was a fuoriclasse

He looks like he wipes his arse with his bare hands

And? Their abilty to contribute to the attack and build up is the reason why city can carve out bas parking defences and retain possession so well. It isnt a coincidence that City started clicking after more than a hundred mill was spent on Mendy and Walker.

B&R

Wow so an arab is selfish, egocentric and doesn't care for the team (full of infidels) what a surprise never would have thought.

Attached: 098765432.jpg (680x478, 37K)

>Half of Chelsea, United and Arsenal are just overrated "world-class" players
chelsea has 2 world class players
united has arguably 2 world class players
arsenal have 0 world class players
this is not half of the teams

Attached: tumblr_peztxmPG5l1wjwprio2_250.png (250x240, 87K)

>russians

Attached: 1502220287904.gif (254x202, 752K)