>1 championship in the last 100 years
>cucked by magic
>cucked by mj
>cucked by kobe
>cucked by lebron
>cucked by giannis

Attached: lmao.jpg (420x431, 18K)

go bucks

Attached: 1549509190304.jpg (480x720, 55K)

I literally don't know where your country is.

Attached: cry.jpg (1916x1075, 219K)

AD, LeBron, Kawhi, KD, Kyrie superteam when?

Attached: jahy.png (718x526, 78K)

based buckies

>win Game 1 by 20+ points
>lose the next 4 games

What went wrong?

uhm wow. giannis is just james harden of the east. literally nothing without his ref throws

S you faggots couldn't even make it a series. At least try to snap George Hill's ankles for us.

Welcome to NY, Kyrie.

why do the whores of your country love white dick so much

Bucks winning is bad for the league prove me wrong

+KD

Attached: 1556151014801s.jpg (995x970, 132K)

>Cus Crise

Attached: 1539812329478.jpg (531x531, 20K)

The Bucks are just rockets-lite, so you're right.

Shut the fuck up, dumb cunt pinoy. Go get some whitening skin lotion

Attached: 2017-09-01 03.04.20 1593659683276881176_10768203.jpg (800x800, 110K)

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hmmmm,I wonder if he's staying in Bombston...

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 53K)

Attached: how.jpg (1912x1065, 328K)

lol

dont get what all this giannis anti-shilling is going on

he's putting up video game efficiency and takes over the game when needed

quickly extinguised every hint of a run celtics tried to make tonight.

Kyrie is abandoning the Celtics to get away from that overpaid white "star" Hayward just like how Lebron and Kyrie left Cleveland to get away from overpaid white "star" Love. Never pay a white boy. They are reunitin in LA

>Ends up in LA
>lelkers win 36 games
lmaooooooooooo

>claim to be the only team that can stop golden state
>can't stop george hill from driving into the paint

Attached: 8972.jpg (512x512, 47K)

>reunitin in LA
>Lebron leaves

>The slum town of Paul """""""""""""""""""""""The Truth"""""""""""""""""""""" Pierce

Attached: GIannis2.jpg (1818x1418, 121K)

Attached: 1459810835839.png (633x569, 132K)

>giving kyrie a max deal with his knees
i smell a john wall 2.0

who even needs centers or guards just put 5 small forwards on a team and watch them win 5 straiht titles

thebiglead.com/2019/04/28/paul-pierce-thinks-the-celtics-bucks-series-is-over/

PAUL PIERCE SUCKS CLAP CLAP

He shot 10 free throws retarded celshit

>hayward had 2 points
jesus he's worse than pat connaughton

Bucks are going to sweep whoever they play in the ECF that first game against the Celtics woke them the fuck up and wont happen again.

Seriously starting to think they can beat whoever wins the West in 5 if their shooters can get hot again.

>Racist ass Bostonian failing to cope

Attached: Bears fans.jpg (500x375, 62K)

NO
NOOO
NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1541385898475.jpg (902x796, 276K)

Just gonna watch attack on titan instead of cancerous rockets vs warriors desu

>He doesn’t think Kyrie is coming to NY with KD
ISHYGDDT

Attached: EDB714FA-8A1C-4E51-AB40-2194C946AE1C.jpg (845x828, 63K)

fat guys look so tasty in tank tops i always drool at the mouth when i see one in one mmm i dream of eating those bears up

Any clips of the celcucks getting booed?

>they win 7 of 8 and brogdon is still on the way back
good luck nba

>George Hill outscored Boston's entire bench for the second straight game, this time 15-7. He outscored Celtics reserves 36-23 during Games 3 and 4.

Not a good look, Bombston.

>using "racist" as a slur

Attached: soyboy26.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Shut up Brayden, you little pussy ass white boy. We all know you'd never be racist in public.

>this post

Attached: NE7U7Ah.jpg (720x726, 69K)

Fuck off, Brayden. You'll never get a gf.

cringe

Attached: lebronnis.jpg (679x1086, 58K)

>Irving, who can become a free agent this summer, left the court to a lone fan shouting at him, "Don't leave!"

KEK

celtics will be run out of boston if they are the only major team in new england not to win their championship

>Tatum claims the Celtics were going to the Finals
>can't even make it past the second round

Attached: 51454126-F106-45C3-9BC1-39B30535D6AE.jpg (262x365, 74K)

Just started collectin pokemon cards again real fun stuff its like gambling

streamable.com/xipz5

>pokemon cards in 2019
Kill yourself

Boston fans are all pillheads. Its the only explanation.

seriously though if celtics are the only team who doesnt win their championship, they should completely rebuild the team because they will never live it down

He's probably injured desu

>completely rebuild the team
easier said than done

they should start by firing brad stevens

Attached: Screenshot.png (834x566, 66K)

>Jay King @ByJayKing
>Kyrie Irving on his rough shooting the last three games: "Who cares?"
>Said he should shot 30 shots instead , but needs to be more cautious with the ball.

>Jay King @ByJayKing
>Said he should shot 30 shots instead , but needs to be more cautious with the ball.

>Jay King @ByJayKing

>Jay King @ByJayKing

>Jay King @ByJayKing

I may never have disliked a player on a team I root for more than this guy.
Go the fucking AWAY.

Attached: 1412000971204.jpg (500x500, 78K)

OOH HOO HOO
NO NO NO NO

>Kyrie on his shooting woes (19-62 the past three games): “Who cares? I’m a basketball player. Prepare the right way. ... The expectations on me are going to by sky high ... for me, the 22 shots? I should’ve shot 30.“
>Kyrie on his shooting woes (19-62 the past three games): “Who cares? I’m a basketball player. Prepare the right way. ... The expectations on me are going to by sky high ... for me, the 22 shots? I should’ve shot 30.“

Attached: 1493432266284.jpg (1024x550, 37K)

He's still causin them to win thanks to the attention he forces on himself. Pretty much has 3 players always lookin at him. Based CurGOD

>Kawhi Leonard free agency rumors: Star re-signing with Raptors is a ‘serious consideration now’
>Kawhi Leonard free agency rumors: Star re-signing with Raptors is a ‘serious consideration now’
Kawhi Leonard free agency rumors: Star re-signing with Raptors is a ‘serious consideration now’

Attached: 1550697273004.png (498x500, 303K)

Attached: 1508392058854.jpg (820x556, 260K)

Kyrie is already a guaranteed max player. He also has a ring so he doesn't have to really try like the others.

Nigga is leaving, he'll probably pretend to be injured for Game 5.

WHY DIDNT YOU TRADE TATUM

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs2ZmbRJiws

>Gordon Hayward will most likely take his PO in 2020~21
>Al Horford will most likely take his PO next season
>Kyrie is probably gone

At least their cap sheet isn't as fucked as Houston with CP3, Harden, and Capela taking most of the cap space

Basketball players are huge holy fuck

their cap sheet is way too fucked, at least those 3 actually produce and show up

horford and gordon are like defrozen and lolry

George Hill is Kyrie's dad now.

Attached: D57e5-fX4AALzp6.jpg (1054x1200, 125K)

The Raptors have to make the ECF at the minimum to show him that they're serious and not just frauds. Lousy has got to go, too.

You reach I teach lmao.

Westdickrider BTFO

Attached: 930t93.jpg (310x162, 7K)

Can't believe people are actually watching the Cockets/Memeiors game

this is pretty ugly coming from a meme fan

Hey, my team plays tomorrow and my basebore team isn't playing today.

Attached: rtjvEFU.png (613x612, 680K)

Really boring series tbqh

>Lechoke
>super team
Enjoy your 7 seed with first round exit

I'm just in this thread. Fuck that noise.

Who here member of the /refthrow/ broship? WE really outchea

Attached: rfr.jpg (3196x2232, 956K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED CRYRIE

crack is real big out here too pham

Cringe

Seething

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kyrie Irving. His basketball genius is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fundamentals most of his game will go over a typical fan's head. There's also Kyrie's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his play style, his offensive package draws heavily from Kobe Bryant literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these shots, to realise that they're not just buckets they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kyrie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the genius in Kyrie's existential catchphrase "Don't reach young blood", which itself is a cryptic reference to Pepsi Cola's™ epic "Uncle Drew". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Irving's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Illuminati tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

t.

Attached: 1541826834079.png (702x680, 240K)

>it's real
Holy shit it's happening. He's releasing his shoe line tomorrow too. I guess one beautiful day here was enough to convince him.

do i really have to go to gym to gain muscle bros?

>Brad Stevens may actually be more valuable than LeBron James. Let that marinate.
OH HO HO HO HO
HOOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Attached: 1531584033006.jpg (907x624, 69K)

Kyrie does have experience coming back from 3-1 with two road games. Bucks are not near as good as the 73 win Warriors. Don't count the Celtics out yet.

Jokic pls go

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (1910x1077, 233K)

Nah you just have to do 10 push ups a day

It's not over until you lose at home. This is our year

Attached: 6961694.jpg (650x432, 63K)

Who is the best player left in the playoffs? Kd, kawaii, or giannis?

Can't I just buy some tires and roll them around the yard and become jacked? Isn't that what footvall players do?

Im actually hoping the rockets win. So sick of the memeiors

Have the Warriors hit a 3 yet?

Except the Warriors have HCA and can win the series without winning a game in Houston retard

I think Kawhi is probably the most dominant on both ends, also the most consistent.

Holy cope

the 2nd round this year is actually very ood desu too ad some of my keyoard letters are reakin

But he had Lebron, Kevin Love, and other 14~15 year old vets that knew it was a marathon and not a sprint in 2016, all he has now are a bunch of kids, Hayward, and Horford that are probably SHOOK right now

According to the box score they hit 2 (out of 10) so far

Kawhi is not nearly as dominant as Giannis. Giannis can foul entire teams out and score 40 points with 15 rebounds without even playing 35 minutes.

Attached: 1557193853308.gif (539x541, 595K)

Kyle Lowry vs the bucks this year....6.3 points on 23%. Prepare your anuses canacucks...

Kawhi is the closest thing ever to Micheal Jordan

Of course you're a clown world incel, Brayden. Go eat your tendies.

The benefit of the doubt for Celtics next year is they hope Hayward returns back to form, Tatum and Brown steps up without Kyrie. Not championship material, but a middling 40+ win team

>all these dumbasses counting the Celtics out
yall not gonna be talking so smug when they pull that 4-3 comeback on em. Boston getting the 4 crowns this year bitches.

Ah, the reverse sweep.

Giannis is the closest thing ever to prime Shaq spliced with prime LeBron.

>people actually think Kyrie could lead a team to a chip

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg (528x550, 45K)

Attached: 1504863023437.png (327x316, 165K)

So, basically what they are now except no hope for their future because they will soon have to sign Jaylen to a big contract? Sounds awful.

Imagine a team where Jayson, Jaylen and Smart are your highest paid players. Gross

IDK why people get bent out of shape about gender neutral bathrooms, it's literally just a private bathroom with a lock.

It rules, you can get buck naked before u shit and then even use the sink as a bidet

Attached: curry.png (606x488, 350K)

Giannis is fucking trash. Seriously anyone who thinks he is even remotely good needs to learn about the game of basketball.

First for chuckers dynasty

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-191719_Chrome.jpg (960x540, 135K)

gianni is going to get exposed

OH NO MY CELTIES WHAT HAPPENED??? :((((((((((((((((((((

I will lay pipe in a restroom like this before the end of the week

>ou can get buck naked before u shit
I thought I was the only one who did that. At home, obviously.

Attached: 1526527039950.jpg (331x434, 47K)

The only chance the Celtics have at sniffing the championship next decade is if they trade for Davis without giving up one of the J's.

If they can somehow trade for Davis and only give up Tatum, Smart and all their picks then they are in great shape, especially if Kyrie re-signs

C: Davis
PF: Horford
SF: Hayward
SG: Jaylen
PG: Kyrie
Bench: Baynes, Semi, veteran ring chasers

Team would be dope

lol Danny Ainge is gonna have a stroke and slip into a coma. Thanks Kyrie.

>I will lay pipe
lmao jr pls go

Attached: When the 3 hits you.jpg (573x573, 49K)

That only happens if he made a desperate bid and trades for AD next season only to have him walk afterwards

S

Eat a dick
Gramps
I get thanks and gifts after putting it down
I'll have you know I go to town for 2 hours
Like it or not ... it's the real thing
Inb4 not buying it minuteman shit

Marcus Smart is your best player and nobody is winning shit with that team you delusional fucktard

I still think all it will take to get Davis is to trade Tatum, Smart, Mem pick, Sac pic, Clips pick and their own pick this year. No other team will beat that offer unless the Sixers trade Simmons or the Knicks trade Zion though that would be retarded. Zion will be way more valuable than Davis, especially on a rookie contract.

I LOVE HOUSTON

Attached: FFC2994C-1896-40B9-9E43-82223FA5B779.jpg (2000x1170, 482K)

I once thought Gordon Hayward was a good basketballman. Post your own confessions if you dare.

They went to the eastern finals without Kyrie last year. Kyrie's a cancerous headcase, good riddance.

S

He was in a great Utah system. He only had one year where he was at an all-star level and that's because he had Gobert bailing him out. The guy has always been at this level.

It's the only way to have a completely relaxed shitting experience, there's nothing better. At my gym we have one tucked all the way back at the end of a long corridor that wraps around the pool to the storage closet where they keep all the chlorine and stuff; but this bathroom is incredible. It has a granite sink with a big mirror and a toilet with those handicap grip bars so if you gotta take a monster dump you can hang on for dear life. Across from the toilet is a shower with a fold-down seat and a low watt light over top of the damn thing, so you can have mood lighting when you shit or shower. The acoustics are fantastic, and the color scheme is light grey/white/charcoal, tastefully done. It's one of the only places I feel completely free.

Humans pretty much are the only animals to have the luxury of voiding their bowels in complete privacy and security, so enjoy it.

Attached: sproom.jpg (1078x718, 495K)

Lonzo seething right now

Everyone in the country outside od Oakland and thier bandwagoners would watch a Bucks-Warriors fianls to see Giannis shit all over the warriors

This. I want him gone. I'd rather give Kemba a max than build around Kyrie at this point.

fucking weirdo

Houston/Philly would be cancer ball

Who

>All that ancient Yea Forums lore in that photo

Attached: uwhat.jpg (1918x1083, 277K)

Shit talking about a taking a fancy shit

I don't recognize pat bev when he doesn't look homeless.

How bad did the deer dab on the celshits?

>Houston - Harden and Moreyball
>Philly - Justifies blatant tanking

I'd rather have the Bucks vs whoever comes out of the West so I can watch Giannis tries to kill everyone in the paint into a championship

Rather pay Jaylen than Kyrie

Fuck Kyrie. I'd rather have Smart running the point on that squad than him. At least Smart plays D.

Why is american shitting hygiene so 3rd world? It makes no sense to only wipe your ass with some paper. Bidets need to become commonplace for us to truly become 1st world.

my rockshits :)

Smart wont be included after this shitshow of a season. He's proven to be a key guy, and more importantly TRY HIS ASS OFF every game. Also his 3 point shot has improved this season. Havent been screaming every time he shoots at least.

Giannis only looks good because the Celtics are so bad
54 year old Horford can’t play the kind of defense Kawhi “michael Jordan 2” Leonarrd can

We take showers daily & usually on shit in the morning after a coffee and cigarette before our said shower.

most first world americans take a shower immediately after pooing so bidet would be a waste of water. (Unless it's an emergency of course and you can't shower for whatever reason.) Americans are more clean than other countries because we bathe regularly

Pooping right now. Wont shower til the morning.

Oh no bros Jaylen is supposed to have 5 rings by 28 the window is ticking down get him some support Ainge!!

Just took a massive Kyrie. Smelled Embiid as fuck.

kawhi's defense is overrated . He's good at guarding guards because of his quick hands and length, but he can't guard a 7 footer like giannis. He would just get bullied relentlessly.

Irving is so fucking gone and the fans want it to the point where I think he'd be ironically cheered when he visits Boston again on his new team.

>Ya know, for me, the 22 shots? I should’ve shot 30. I'm just that great a player
>Ya know, for me, the 22 shots? I should’ve shot 30. I'm just that great a player

This is a literal fucking quote from a guy shooting 30% in the series against the Bucks.
This dude is a walking verbal embarrassment.

Attached: F42B2363-A27D-4221-9A84-4F64DC8DC1DD.jpg (1125x1111, 658K)

Is the Kyrie arc one of the most infuriating? Imagine if he just knee his place as the 2nd option to Lebron.

Kawhi is a bad defender

Imagine flopping against a flopper at the three point line and pretending to get hit in the head and then falling to the ground and actually hitting your head. Draymond Green is a joke. I pity whatever team signs him.

Attached: 1557192573165.png (400x386, 196K)

They were supposed to be a dynasty. What went so wrong?

Attached: celtics-irving-tatum-brown-hayward-horford.jpg (1045x588, 69K)

>Jaylen Brown: there’s no way we aren’t making the finals
Ummm? Bros???!

but your star player is a harden tier flopper

I picked Boston to win the title before the season started. "Kyrie and Heyward being healthy will put them over the top", I said.

PAYBACKS A BITCH MOTHER FUCKER

THIS ONE CELTICS FAG ON SUICIDE WATCH
>THIS ONE CELTICS FAG ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kyrie would be a perfect fit on my lakies. We could have Him/Lebron/Lu just like old times, plus anthony davis

Cry more bawwwwwston

3/5 of those players suck and one of the good ones is elderly

Hayward died, Irving is a #2, Brown/Tatum are good pieces, too many bad guards, and Horford is collecting social security soon.

the forgot to factor in LeGod and LeGiannis

>Yea Forums lore
>not posting the lore video from the great janny wars and shitposts days of tiny
youtu.be/G1PNITe10po

>twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1125597962334277632
twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1125597962334277632

>the absolute fucking nuclear holocaust poverty shack of Marcus Shart

Attached: 1524959664437.png (912x905, 465K)

Malcolm Brogdon and Ersan Ilyasova are our floppers and Brogdon is still hurt. Brogdon is a star when he's healthy though I agree.

you signed a rookie, 3 role players, and russell westbrook east. How the fuck did anyone think this team was good?

jesus

Hayward injury fucked them forever

HOLY FUCK

Stevens isn't bad and they're amazing on paper.

Yeah that's why bucks were 3-1 against the raptors in the regular season

I saw everybody celebrating that he was back and honest to goodness had no idea why

OHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO
Smart is gonna have to drop 30 to recover from this

Attached: 1499380021862.jpg (370x452, 22K)

jesus christ lol

Do people not realize that Marcus Smart isn't a basketball player he's just a brawler put in to bully the other team on defense?

Wow autists!!! Giannis said nothing bad about smart. He's humble unlike you losers.

I don't understand how anyone thinks Embiid is le humorous guy when Giannis is way more funny in his delivery.

Why did that fat lady even mention Marcus Dumb?

Usually you want your best player on the court are you stupid

Ummm bros? How can we stop Kawhi?

Zoomers like Embiid because he likes cringy tiktok tier humor.

Marcus Fart is not the best player on the celtics
he's not even a fucking starter lmao
hes a fucking bench guy

Was he being cheeky or was that genuinely not understanding?

Do you have the TAPES!? I NEED THE FUCKING TAPES!

It's almost like he's saying the whole team is shit

shut the fuck up celtard

Embiid comes off as butthurt a lot when he's actually just lolrandumb.

I'm banned from twitter, what does it say?

>regular season

Attached: 13377F0A-D469-4155-9C8A-FF3EEAAA28DB.jpg (436x536, 51K)

He was probably pretending to look at the stat sheet because Smarts presence on the court was pretty much negligible. Definitely a diss

Kyrie
Jimmy Butler
Kuzma
Lebron
McGee

Just wait on my Lakies...

jimmy butler isnt leaving philadelphia

He was "looking at the box score" and seeing that Marcus Kwart was a literal nothing nobody

he was mocking him

bench: melo, bosh, zion, ray allen, ginobili

>then even use the sink as a bidet
I thought I was the only one who did this

bumpin some H-Town hip hop for luck
make the series interesting
youtu.be/a7XL6HE-ls4

Attached: dat sum good ass shit.jpg (1200x810, 64K)

It wasn't negligible, it was detrimental. Didn't he chuck up a bunch of really bad shots?

Ray Allen is busy sucking dudes off on grindr

Attached: 1472055698213.jpg (475x462, 260K)

Oh shit youre right
1-7 for 3 pts LMFAO

Bucks roll through regular season
>T-They won't be good in the playoffs!

Bucks 7-1 in playoffs
>I-it will be different this time!

Shouldn't you be worrying about getting out of the 2nd round?

No one doubted they would make the ECF, we just doubted that they'd be able to get by the Raptors.

They have yet to play a good team in the playoffs so I’m reserving judgement on them

Leaffag has been shitting on my bucks all season. Can't wait to drink his tears

>Celtics win Game 5
>lose in Game 6 in a blowout

How much seethe and boos will the Celtics get?

I guess you'll have to wait until they play the warriors then

I'm on to the Bruins. The team is ass.

It must suck to be black. All the good players are either foreign or the black version of söyboys.

Attached: AF320588-7905-455C-AFBB-43A638935F8F.jpg (480x720, 56K)

>this post

Attached: 1462334834368.png (510x346, 209K)

What did he mean by this?

>raptors
>ecf
wew

Kyrie is like 19/65 in this series, whenever I said the Celtics were better without him in terms of record people told me they needed him for the playoffs.

His game is literally just iso and chuck, impossible to guard with a legit first option but you just wave him off when he’s taking 20+ shots

Lel do u think the 76ers are gonna make it with Embiitch only being able to play every 3rd game?

Unfortunate he left lebron. Him and KD can do damage in NY tho, assuming KD is actually leaving GS

>raptors
>bucks
>perennial playoff chokers
>going to ecf

what happened to the East? How did every other team let this happen?

Celtics couldn’t reintegrate an injured shit Hayward who is getting paid way too much to not play and a selfish Kyrie into an otherwise solid lineup. The rest of the East was literally just Lebron and who else? 76ers who squandered every other pick and failed to sign an impact player while having Simmons and Embiid on cheap deals because the GM Silver forced on them couldn’t stop tweeting?

The Miami “we had a perfectly .500 season so let’s resign shitty ass roleplayers for expensive deals with player options even though we couldn’t pay Wade” Heat?

The Wizards?

Every other team was shit

Celtics with Kyrie swept the Pacers and buried the Bucks in the 1st game.

Now they lost 3 in a row, including a refball game in favor of the Celtics he's the problem.

He isn't, the problem is the Celtics' bench. They're literally too trash and Danny Ainge didn't do minor trades and instead relied on Rozier and Hayward to do all the heavy lifting.

All the deadline and post-deadline moves that the Raptors and Bucks made bit Boston's ass.

8-22
5 fouls
4 turnovers

Dindu nuffin he a good boy, it’s not his fault he take hero shots and get outscored by Brook Lopez, Pat Crackertan, and George Hill in the 3rd

>Durcuck
>Cucky
TWO 3 PT ATTEMPTS
BOTH BRICKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1476361001285.gif (800x430, 564K)

>every series is 2-2
>except for kyrie's
fraud?

That's how you win 2 home games as shown by the Cockshit, you fucking Celshits :)

Lebron babby

best broship lives on

Attached: 2466426773.png (1490x938, 2.07M)

Just bench his ass and let Rozier start.

Are the celshits the most fraudulent team still in the playoffs?

Attached: 1549706038172.jpg (1378x683, 215K)

I would call Kyrie a nigga if I seen him

lebron never got a first round exit user

Attached: 1536980121670.png (594x558, 146K)

>”Not gonna shoot 8/22 again”
>Shoots 7/22
Kyrie is a fraud, literally just DJ Augustin if he got to play with Lebron and Horford instead of Timofy Mozgov and Bismack Biyombo.

Nice line, Kevin. You should try being less shook and more efficient.

Attached: 155633535519.jpg (1045x588, 60K)

Apologize

Attached: ap_rockets_heat_basketball_97244548.jpg (1000x600, 407K)

2019 playoffs tier list

> God Tier
Kevin Durant
Dame Time
Kawaii Leonard

> Based Tier
The Joker
Beverly
Seth Curry
Popovich
CP3
Embiid
Jimmy Buckets
Gordon
Marc Gasol

> Kawaii Tier
Aminu
Jamal Murray
The Clippies
Blake Griffin

> E X P O S E D Tier
Stephanie Curry
Klay Thompson
The Memeiors
The Celshits
Nick Nurse
Kyle Lowry
Enes "Control your fans" Kanter
DeRozan
Ben Simmons

As a Celtics fan I really want the GM to keep this team together and let them grow. I hope we resign Kyrie.

Dantony speaks like a nigger

Put prime Don Buse on this Celtics team and they win the series. Sometimes you just need your point guard to make plays for others, take what the defense gives him and play a complete game.

Never had any respect for the Kyrie, Melo, Antoine Walker, Andrew Wiggins type players with empty calorie stats.

Attached: AA731392-5DF5-4039-B12C-321DD83FE60D.jpg (588x389, 52K)

Can he fix the warriors?

Attached: Larry David.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Fatal heart attack for real this time when?

Press s to shit on legacy

Attached: images(3).jpg (276x183, 6K)

>kanter playing decently
>embid not in E X P O S E D tier

great list otherwise

I respect Ainge for beating up on coloreds regardless of size, nowadays white guys act scared of any black guy

>hayward 27 minutes 1-5 2 pts 3 rebs 0 assists

literally lmaoing

>LeBron-tier

Giannis

>God-tier
Durant
Kawhi

Based-tier
Middleton
Jokic
Embiid
Buckets
Dame
CJ
Murray

>Eh-tier
everybody not mentioned

>EXPOSED-tier

Kyrie
Steph
Klay
Tatum
Hayward
Lowry
Bledsoe

Shart-tier
Shart

There, FTFY

>not including OKC in exposed tier

Please let use have a Bucks/Rockets finals

Attached: greek_god_of_fire.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

mostly agree but
>DeRozan
>exposed
he was already exposed a long time ago dude. Actually Pop did the right thing by making him basically a number 2 guy.

>The Joker
He's kinda shit. No conditioning and lousy defense. CJ has been better.

For real what the fuck was Draymond flopping for after Harden's shot, was he trying to get a foul called? Didn't Harden release the ball already by the time Green fell over?

why did harden do the same thing when KD barely grazed his head? The answers are unclear always

NBA Top 25

1. Giannis
2. Durant
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. PG-13
6. Davis
7. Embiid
8. LeBron
9. Jokic
10. Dame
11. Butler
12. CJ
13. Stephanie
14. Beal
15. Gobert
16. Kemba
17. Blake
18. Oladipo
19. Middleton
20. CP3
21. Aldridge
22. Westbrook
23. Simmons
24. Siakam
25. Kynee

he had a real chance to build a champion last summer/this feb. but no one will give him shit for tatum/jaylen now that they're exposed as frauds

>Gianna’s number uno

>raptors are kawhi and a squad of bums
>76ers star literally cannot stay healthy, everyone else on the time is wildly inconsistent (except based jimmy)
>bucks lose game 1 at home despite massive amounts of ref help, complain refs didnt do enough
>boston STILL manages to be worse than all three of these teams
yeah im thinking theyre the biggest frauds left in the league to be honest

>mfw the rockets are gonna get destroyed these next 2 games

Attached: DDCA77CAAFAC4CC7BC14ED46133C31C0.jpg (900x900, 185K)

Second game in a row golden state warriors just gave up on

The guy is a 30, 12.5, 6 guy on super efficiency and he gets blocks too. Fucker can't be stopped, especially in the pussy modern era. He is the new Shaq.

Attached: B6D0DAD0-78F4-43B3-95DE-23A3F94F5A24.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I will take LeBron over any of those scrubs.

Attached: thread_16842241_20161108094328_s.jpg (720x712, 64K)

God damn Hayward thats what you get for being a traitor whiteboi

Where are all those celshits saying they will be winning it all this year? Blow thr fuck out.

Miss him roflstomping the east.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-233050__01.jpg (1080x953, 185K)

Weakest finals champions since the merger

1. The 1994 Rockets
2. The 1995 Rockets
3. The 1999 Spurs
4. The 2007 Spurs
5. The 2014 Warriors
6. The 2003 Spurs
7. The 2009 Lakers
8. The 1990 Lakers
9. The 1991 Bulls
10. The 1998 Bulls

>get paid a gorillion dollars to chuck
>can't even chuck

Attached: top saddam.jpg (663x1011, 233K)

Can't wait for a Bucks Sixers ECF

>Lame Time
>he hasn't even watched this series

Attached: 1527216814112.png (625x682, 125K)

I'd say it is worse whenever Hayward had a good game they would go "Hayward is back! The Celtics are unstoppable!" only for him to revert to his shook self next game

>5. The 2014 Warriors

That was 2015, 2014 was the Spuds ass-blasted the Heat

Propaganda gentleman

>2014 warriors

Apemond been to Boston gouging Budenholzer's eyes as well wtf is no eye safe from this menace

>inb4 Silver only rules eye gouges as flagrant 2s after the postseason when Drayboon has already done his damage

NEW YORK KNICKS

My rockets :)

Attached: rawImage.jpg (1409x2048, 146K)

>2014 warriors
>2007 spurs weak
bait

Based alternate timeline Durchad when his father didn't leave him to turn bitchmade

Yeah let me correct this list a little bit

1, 2. Rockets, The Lost NBA Years
3,4,5. Low Ratings, cancerous Spurs
6. 2015 injury report winning Warriors
7. 1988 Lakers old man Lakers
8. 2009 please give Kobe a ring Lakers
9. 1991 I can't beat prime Isiah Bulls
10. 1998, fuck it, we need ratings Bulls

Do Celtics fans really want to build around this guy?
twitter.com/NBATV/status/1048730555808772097

The Spurs got raped by the Lakers in 2008 for a reason. That Spurs team was soft ass Euro trash who luckily got to face an even softer young LeBron in the finals.

>the 91 Bulls are among the weakest since the merger since they couldn’t beat prime Isiah
>the 89 and 90s Pistons are not weak despite Bird, McHale, and Parish being much older in those series than Thomas when the Bulls eliminated him
Hmmm

greek can’t shoot. KD can do everything that dude can, some things better, and can drop 40 points while he’s at it

*misses the playoffs*

>tfw two intelejent to not get a max extension

Attached: 1543927435382.jpg (301x168, 7K)

Kyrie is so full of himself. Challenge Kobrick for a one on one, thinks Clevelenad is still his team when Lebron arrives etc.
He got his pride stepped on when the block is considered better than his shot eventually Lebron winning unanimous FMVP. Now he has his own team of all stars and upcoming all stars and he cant lead shit. Isaiah Thomas led that team to the ECF with worse players.

>woah, the #4 seed is worse than the teams that finished ahead of them

>tfw all the good guys win today

>THIS ONE CELTICS FAG ON SUICIDE WATCHTHIS ONE CELTICS FAG ON SUICIDE WATCH

Durant can't handle contact and the Greek can't shoot 3s. Seems like both weaknesses cancel each other out.

>rockets
>good guys

>nick nurse talking about grindr episode

Attached: 62544527754.png (1299x1322, 1.34M)

I knew Brad Stevens was a meme ever since Hoiberg outcoached him with Rondo in 2017. Then he was outcoached by Tyron Lue for 2 straight regular seasons and post seasons. He was given a roster that was heavily favored to win the east and is now utterly failing. I hate how a lot of people suck his cock when he has shown nothing to prove himself. It will be a fun summer watching Kyrie leave and Ainge stepping down.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

no one is sucking his cock though

wtf is shaq doing lmao

Reddit, Twitter, youtube, Boston fans. People love him cause he's white

The Bad Boys Pistons are the ones who put the Celtics in a retirement home. They also single-handedly fucked Fagic so hard that they gave him AIDS. Bad Boys never pulled out and they NEVER wore rubbers

LeBron was like 22 and had a god tier run though the east had a shitty team around him. Spurs centered their entire defense to make LeBron pass cause LeBron's best teammate was Larry Hughes. Thst spurs team had Duncan Parker and Ginobili

Yeah the Celtics decline had nothing to do with Bird paving his own driveway and fucking his back and everything to do with the Pistons who didn’t beat them until they were geriatric. Funny they single-handedly fucked Fagic, but lost to him and a 70 year old Kareem the first year they made it out the East.

Holy shit you are a literal zoomer, those Spurs teams were fucking amazing. Also, saying any of the 90s Bulls teams belong among the weakest champs has to be bait or it's sheer stupidity - what did you do, watch some youtube clips?

That same exact Spurs team got HUMBLED next year by Kobe and a newly acquired Pau Gasol. Kobe absolutely took a fat shit on Parker and Ginobli that series. It wasn't even a contest.

Len Bias also OD'd when he was supposed to be the heir apparent

is he here?

Attached: 1518149737560.jpg (820x820, 573K)

plenty of people in the media absolutely refuse to put any blame on him

Who are the top 5 performers in order in this playoffs /nba/??? For me its

1. Kawhi
2. KD
3. Lillard
4. Giannis
5. Harden

KD can't stop being a bitch nigger.

>yfw the celtics die on wednesday

Attached: 1538418070983.jpg (1200x959, 208K)

did they ever determine if Ainge had a heart attack because of the game 2 loss?

The Spurs were nothing when Kobe had a big man to get his misses. Whenever Kobe was paired with an all-star big, they got fucking humiliated. Kobe owns the Spurs. Always has.

The Spurs were a poor man's 2008 Celtics. Their faggot Euro style didn't work again until Kawhi came along and gave those soft Euro fags some toughness.

Also, 2003 Spurs feasted on Kobe after 3 finals runs. Shaq's fat ass could not handle another finals run.

Yes a veteran kobe with a god tier pau Gasol

And Reggie Lewis dying too. Red Auerbach sold his soul for his success and the franchise had to pay.

the birth of mamba. kobe was out for blood after the shaq rap video

How good was the 07-08 Celtics actually?

Would be similar to the 18-19 Miami Heat in today’s league.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-235339__01.jpg (1079x736, 148K)

not that good

Giannis has almost no basketball skill. He's maybe the most "dominant" player in that he can just brute force his way to the rim, but he's certainly not the best/most talented player.

Porter
Drexler
Kersey
Duckworth
Williams
literally WHO can stop this lineup bros?

Today those players make it seem like they were a dynasty

Attached: 75277000c8d3cf6b70215ceccc970d0101a83631.jpg (303x358, 38K)

you don't need to be a tap dancing fairy to be the best

Attached: 1549299587142.gif (213x164, 907K)

Yeah, and they got beat the fuck down by the Celtics. They weren't even the champions that year.

They were allowed to foul during the regular season to hype up the building Celtics vs Lakers rivalry. Garnett got away with murder.

They were extremely weak in the playoffs. They nearly lost to the LeBrons and almost got beat by the cHawks, LOL. They were able to take down an decrepit Pistons team and the league decided to give them all the power to foul every Laker. You see, it was 20 years since their last championship and the league wanted a redemption story.

agree with everthing but switch giannis with butler, giannis takes hardens spot maybe

>no memechucks outside of jesus
>midrange only
>their bench had james posey, pj brown, eddie house
>despite historical revisionism both rondo and perkins were worthless, anyone could have filled their position
>they almost got exposed by the al horford cawks in the first round
>almost got exposed by lebum, who had a trash team
>almost lost to the pisstons
>when they faced the lakers they pretty much dabbed on them, including a game where leon powe (a bench player second rounder who was out of the nba in 2 years) shat on kobe and gasol

anything more is lakers seethe and damage control

Giannis and Lebron’s dominance kind of epitomize the modern NBA. You literally just get the biggest blackest nigga and run him down the court with a full head of steam and if he’s got a star reputation he can get away with stiff arming and traveling to get his buckets, or they can develop the reputation of being a top playmaker while having no skill since this style of play mandates help defense.

In my day the forwards actually had basketball skill, like watch tape of Connie Hawkins in Phoenix, pay attention to his foot work, foul shooting, ability to create space for himself in the half court and finishing over physical defense (no 3 second call or babying of stars, refs sought to mitigate the natural advantage of star players.) If Giannis, Zion and Lebron learned half of this they’d be unstoppable but instead they don’t add anything to their game and play the same predictable bully ball. Teams adjust to this, let them get theirs then win a championship while they make certain to accumulate their counting stats.

If they played in a physical era like the 70s you’d throw a guy like Paul Silas on them and it would be a wrap. They wouldn’t want to go to the rim again and have no way to consistently score when they can’t get there.

Giannis, like Shaq before him, has some of the best footworker and motor for a man his size. Literally impossible to stop. He reminds me of 1995 Shaq.

basketball genius

>You literally just get the biggest blackest nigga
>ywn be a team scout where you'll meet random Joel Embiids and Giannis all over Africa

;)

The reason why LeBron and Giannis get away with it is the Euro-step i.e. lecrab walk travel. Don't blame overhyped giga niggas, blame that Euro faggot Manu Ginobli for ruining the sport and creating pussies like LeBron and Harden.

>this would also mean Bucks In Six

Attached: 1418169662760.jpg (1031x1201, 179K)

I am actually a nigger

Attached: pi7i9mx2srh21.jpg (713x1024, 91K)

>dabbed on the Lakers
>it took them six games and an epic comeback win to beat them

Costanza.jpg

This was a top point guard in Wilt’s era

Attached: 384417C7-5788-40A1-B971-27EF6B4649D4.jpg (500x786, 145K)

How do you feel about pic related being your 2019 NBA Finals?

Attached: 5B3E3B06-E783-43E5-AF38-608813F754A5.jpg (879x480, 247K)

lmao based shaq

Warriors Sixers got it

Two of the worst teams in all history?

S.
Redpill me on Irving.

my celties gonna sweep in 7

Attached: 1555741119709.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Sucks cock

Silver's nightmare

Kyrie is a literal reincarnation of Allen Iverson. Both are overrated, midget, memchucking pussies.

It would be funny but it won't happen

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1-01.jpg (550x550, 83K)

Comparing Kyrie to AI is an insult, AI took trash to the Finals.

Kyrie has a fully loaded team and gets shat on by the Bucks.

Lol Allen Iverson dragged a corpse team to the finals and took a game off an undefeated western juggernaut, he had a lot of flaws in his game but he did far more than Irving ever could without a top 2 player in history and another all star on his squad.

Kyrie is a bitch and his hoe was getting fucked by Drake’s homeboy HEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEH bit h

Not really. Silver is memeing hard for a new generation to replace LeBron. He is going to nut ride Giannis and Harden hard to create superstar drama. Then he will nuthug Zion and call him the second coming.

As long as giga niggas exist, Silver will catapult them to superstar status.

>tfw liked Iverson as a kid
>tfw like Kyrie because he reminds me of Iverson
>tfw both of them are useless failures

I guess this is the path i've chosen for myself :(

If it wasn't for massive refball, Jesus Shuttlesworth would have been given the opportunity to be raped by the Lakers in the finals. Iverson's entire career was a hoax created by the press because he tapped into the ghetto nigger market they tried desperately to make money on. They were worried the boring ass Spurs would define their organization. Luckily, niggers like Iverson and his butt buddy Stephen A Smith were the hypemen to drag them through those dark years.

raptors going all the way

kyrie has a ring and hit the game winning shot to get that ring, so he isn't really a failure

warriors don't play, no dirty play highlights
warriors play, dirty play highlights
you can't explain that

*yawn*

>danny ainge was not told the result of the game for fear of his health
oh nononono

Kyrie = 1 ring
Iverson = 1 finals win

Next question

Kyrie had Lebron and a stacked roster.

Iverson 1 MVP>>>>>>>>>Kyrie 1 role player ring

Iverson had the refs and this easiest path to the finals ever conceived.

Kyrie won one playoff series without Lebron

BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH

>win against warriors
>cp3 with his yearly season ending injury
But seriously I think its Nuggets vs Raptors

lol if any ring matters its that one coming down from 3-1 against the best regular season team of all time

Giannis is going to make Marc Gasol look like Marc Gasoft. Brogdon will make Lowry useless and Kawhi will be getting phone calls from hookers in LA.

Bucks in 6

and kyrie hit THE shot in game 7
was going to be topped off by THE dunk but gaymond had to flagrant foul lebron
if he hard fouled him it was an and 1 monster jam and it woulda been so sexy

all that confidence but still bucks in 6.
giannis wont even be able to move past siakam at half court. lowry will take a charge evertime bucks try to make a play other than a pull up 3 (which is to say once or twice), Danny green gonna light up like nobody on the bucks ever before. Philly in 7

this except replace the Blazers with the Nuggets. would be the comfiest final in YEARS

Attached: 1547427891129.jpg (800x798, 121K)

ABC/ESPN would be in shambles

Attached: 1526517824239.png (354x504, 129K)

OFFICIAL NBA POWER RANKINGS

1. Bucks
2. Rockets
3. Warriors
4. Nuggets
5. Sixers
6. Raptors
7. Blazers
--------
>9001. The rest of the league
>900000001. The Celtics

Funny how Celshitters are nowhere to be seen

based. fuck the bombston lelshits

Attached: pimpinainteasy.png (500x728, 824K)

Cousins' greed fucked himself over
He should have stayed in New Orleans

Attached: D5Q6hR_WsAAhfQG.jpg (800x533, 69K)

>the chad boogie
>the virgin KAT

They were gone for the entire year then showed up during the Pacers series and game 1 of the Bucks series and now they've gone back in their hole to wait for the Patriots start the season.

there nothing chad about demarcus cousins

t. towns

Attached: 3dfc0a35d6748d5121658412cce784e0_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

Harden just needs cp3 to get through the warriors. He can take home from there

Cringe and $oypilled

>That Celtics guy keeps posting the same shit in threads when the Celtics barely beat the Pacers who was offensively challenged due to Oladipo being out
>Nowhere to be seen when the team is down 3-1

I wonder if he'll exile himself from Yea Forums until the next preseason begins

>doesn't know the meme
geddout

Capela will get fouled out the first 5 minutes trying to guard Giannis. Bucks will have homecourt advantage and the refs on their side. Giannis is younger and Silver wants him to be a superstar right now.

>Comparing Kyrie to AI is an insult, AI took trash to the Finals.
>Filipino

HAHAHHAA what a fucking dumb cunt, go get some whitening skin lotion.

Attached: >MMA >Real sport.jpg (1290x888, 89K)

He's not coming back, mah dude. Kyrie is gone and the Celtics will have to rebuild with their draft stock.

>Kyrie is gone
it will be hilarious if the celtics go under the radar, end up the 2nd/3rd seed and actually reach the conference finals while kyrie is on another team

And then based Ron Artest made them see the error of their ways.

mean gene told me the original plan was warriors/raptors (kawhi's revenge) was the plan for finalsmania, but harden is pissed that he got russo swerved on the mvp and the rockets came out with the evidence that the nba is sports entertainment, so silver's changing the plan to rockets/bucks for harden to go over the MVP, but russo told me they're going to montreal screwjob him, but adam silver doesn't get it cuz montreal is in canada so he wants it to still be warriors/raptors for the original kawhi's revenge storyline

>harden keeps spamming the “”landing space”” 3pt foul exploit
>rockets win title
>league changes the rule that was just introduced
>rockets go back to being shit

will this be the biggest asterisk title in history?

>being this mad at Kyrie
Go get laid nigga

Attached: 2011-12-11 08.46.14 409362161_10768203.jpg (612x612, 79K)

What is home court advantage? How do you quantify how much more difficult it is to win on the road vs at home?

>tfw no billionaire gf

Attached: article-2635559-1E158E0100000578-644_636x382.jpg (636x382, 79K)

Pic related

If you count assoc football (soccer) it has the highest home court advantage in any sport.
>inb4 7-1

Attached: leagues.png (600x334, 16K)

At least CP3 now has a ring. Melo will be assblasted for not having one. College rings don't count

Attached: 1556872556099.png (1080x953, 1.35M)

Status update on Kyrie?

Attached: 1546517003035.jpg (400x325, 25K)

Kyrie can literally go fuck himself and pack his bags for NY. He cost us this entire series. He runs his mouth all year when we are struggling about how we need to “wait for the playoffs” and “don’t worry I got this I’m a basketball genius”. Then he plays like absolute dogshit and George Real Estate Agent Hill comes in and outplays him the entire series. I spent all year watching this team and he runs his mouth all year and says cryptic dumb intellectual shit and I defend him. He is never going to lead a team to anything meaningful at this rate, he is not a superstar. Build around Jaylen/Jayson. They are our future, not this sometimes locker room cancer and wannabe Albert Einstein Kyrie Irving. Great player but Idek if he’s worth the baggage. Especially if he plays like this in the playoffs for us.

S H O O K

Attached: R27YRO7YVJBNJAWZ6GY3N7B5GE.jpg (1400x1050, 149K)

So we're all in agreement that Kyrie is not a leader and cannot be the main star on a team, right?

>kyrie: who cares if i played like shit bro

he's gone man

here you go celtics just pretend its 2007

youtube.com/watch?v=iuvtPuzj5QI

Lol Anthony Davis is such a fucking loser. Dude could put up Milwaukee Kareem numbers and had great shooters around him and couldn't win shit. Then conveniently requested his trade when the Lakers were the only team that could put out a deal. And then finally goes on the LeBron hbo show and says dumb retard shit like "I'm like my own like mogul now nigga"

this dude is a bitch, knicks will sign him and go nowhere

Nice you copy and pasted someone's comment from the NBA subreddit and are posting it as your own. Amazing

>*slips*

Attached: 1557027275725.webm (720x1280, 2.46M)

I'm morbidly curious to see what happens if both Kyrie and Durant go to the Knicks, because that seems like a recipe for disaster.

Quit hating on Kyrie you dumb cunt paccqio nigga

Attached: 2012-01-23 08.12.53 598622036_10768203.jpg (612x612, 86K)

Reminder that Brodie is a better point guard than Kyrie.

Attached: Chicago+Bulls+v+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+1Zo8-IhceSTx.jpg (1024x778, 231K)

Night losers

>Australian trying to claim kyrie

Attached: F39E5F01BF94472A8451CDD45B44B6EA.jpg (464x618, 32K)

luckpuck and luckswing difference being negligible as expected

>After game 4, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson had to be separated. Part of it was Klay being mad at Draymond for running the offense by himself at the end. Draymond was once again fuming at the mouth and had to be restrained.
Per Brian Windhorst.

Threadly reminder that only leafs hate based Embiid

Are you a fucking dumb cunt? He's not fucking straya he was only here for 2 years, hes still a brooklyn nigga ya dumb cunt. I just like the nigga, but Celtics Kyrie had no soul, he needs bron bron back. First gay niggas to 4 peat

Attached: Cody vs Dillashaw No Brain No Chin All heart.jpg (750x370, 153K)

Lakers are getting AD and Draymond

embiid is a great player but he looks like he might be out of the league in 1 or 2 years greg odin style

Night losers

>gred odin style
Based

Attached: Denver Camera work.jpg (1915x1073, 401K)

>hate ginobli for the euro step
>literally just a juke with basketball in hand

Honestly surprised it wasn't common practice well before manu did it

>How do you quantify how much more difficult it is to win on the road vs at home?
Win percentages?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>YIKES
No one cares faggot, these aren't your friends.

Attached: drink driving.jpg (634x518, 69K)

Did anyone catch Tatum getting stepped over like Ty Lue?

>Lakers are getting AD
Wrong

stat i heard in the last few days from a commentator was 70% more likely to win at home. idk if its true but sounds about right

yes he is now Bledsoe's bitch

Is there a more cancerous poster than the Philippine nigger? Your country’s only redeemable trait is being one massive whore house for white tourists. Sick of his nasty coon ass shitting up my speh. We need sparky bro back asap to restore order around here.

What does "kino" mean? Is this an Yea Forums meme?

google.com

steve kerr was raped by bill cartwright

Lakers and Celtics fans don't deserve to have a basketball team they're garbage.

>mfw scouts honor was right and kyrie is a beta
wtf bros you guys told me kyrie was going to carry us :(

Attached: BUCKS CHADS VS INCELTICS VIRGINS.jpg (2048x1367, 341K)

My nuggies will sweep in 6

based

Lakers and Celtics have the worse bandwagon fans after the Warriors.

My Nuggies, Sixies, Bucksies and Rockies are gonna advance :)

Sorry I'm late. Have the sixers won the NBA yet?

it's a bit sad watching Kyrie underperform this whole series

>Avery Bradley died for this

Attached: celtics-media.jpg (656x369, 40K)

My season with /nba/ is over. See you again next year Netties, Clippies, Bullsies bros :)

Don't worry he will go full Kobe next game and drop 40 next game on 15/45 shooting

Based boomer

>Kyrie Irving took a private jet back to Boston instead of flying with the team. The team has not commented on the matter as of yet.
Per Brian Windhorst.

Lol he's gone

>inb4 Celshits saying he has a flu

What it's like being Horford?
>Gets cucked by Lebron every playoffs
>Lebron leaves
>Gets cucked by Giannis who is LeBron 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=3UoSi5sGUsk

Attached: horford.jpg (592x924, 119K)

Why do people start acting like Giannis is trying to draw FT like harden does, although the Celtics just foul him so that he doesnt dunk on them literally the entire game?

can someone knock out the bucks please ? I'm sick of seeing those cucks and that faggot giannis all over the country's media here.

lmao your insecurity is showing

i remember the 60+win Atlanta team getting LeSwept

CP3 hasnt had a good game all playoffs what the fuck are you talking about, i dont care if hes 34 but you cant go to the playoffs putting up 10/5 every game as a PG who´s getting called "underrated" his whole career; just shows how much of an overrated regular season player he is

Hey buddy

sup

Was it the one where Delly killed Korver?

great series. loved seeing jr smith cuck them in game 1

yeah too bad he didn't do that to Curry in the finals

Kyrie is like a shadow that wants to be the light so badly but he’s not. And now both the shadow and the light suffer.

Real shame how modern basketball shuns the duo. I blame Kobe

I think he's just disappointed with the organisation. It looks like he's not even trying.

Soon

Attached: 880811B2-7B84-4423-8147-718CBF12524C.gif (344x600, 3.27M)

Danny Ainge faked chest pains because he didn't want to appear in public as his meme team got exposed

has anyone seen the "FULL ROSTER" bostonfag? is he okay?

is this the deadest general on Yea Forums

George Hill flexin

He was 4/14 last night, fucking choker.

I don't know why this nigga would join the worst team in the league. not even him and kd can save the sorry ass knicks. he needs to unironically go play in san antonio or los angeles (not so fast lakers).

You want it to be one way.

Attached: closeenough.png (1200x674, 1.17M)

> thinks thats a good thing

You're American, you don't have to.

>shit is better than diarrhea

stop saying that

Is there anything better than crying Celtic fans??

>I think he's just disappointed with the organisation. It looks like he's not even trying.

He has literally no fucking right to be disappointed with the organization.
They hired one of the best coaches to provide him with actually intelligent basketball plays if he actually fucking followed them like he was supposed.
He's surrounded by plenty of talent, more so than most of the East. More superstar talent maybe not, but more overall general talent? Ya, he has plenty.
The organization has also bent of backwards for him to do whatever non-basketball related things he wanted, such as hollywood crap and promotional events etc.

He should only be disappointed in himself for going 19 for fucking 52 in the last 2 games.

>"Ky's our leader, when he's in a great mood, when he's feeling good, we're harder to beat, like I said, it's contagious, rubs off on everyone else, sometimes when he's, ya know, when he's not like that, it can get everybody uptight so, you know, ..." - Terry Rozier on Kyrie Irving's effect on the lockerroom
>"Ky's our leader, when he's in a great mood, when he's feeling good, we're harder to beat, like I said, it's contagious, rubs off on everyone else, sometimes when he's, ya know, when he's not like that, it can get everybody uptight so, you know, ..." - Terry Rozier on Kyrie Irving's effect on the lockerroom

Kyrie is a literal, legitimate locker room cancer.

The entire team was waving giant red flags all fucking year about Kyrie and Hayward and yet everyone on television kept saying that Boston is going ALL DA WAAY. It’s big market dick sucking I know but still, it’s just a fucking joke.
>Kyrie is the most skilled player in NBA history. He’s Derek Jeter/Kobe.

Bucks is just the better team. Giannis can drive, get the contact and foul while his role players can shoot the daylights out of everyone. It would be nice to see Budenholzer be exposed as a regular season coach again, but it is what it is. Celtics are one of the worst to draw fouls, can't rebound for shit, streaky shooters everywhere, not one player can explode for more than 20 points except Kyrie. Just a nice, comfy 40 win team as their ceiling and the signs were there all season for anyone who watched their game.

Also, when you have two players who are supposedly your 1st and 2nd offensive option who look up to Mambrick Mentality, then it's a major YIKES

two down, two to go

Attached: D21O69OXgAI6py0.jpg (2048x1327, 370K)

You want it to be one way.

On paper the celtics are the better team. But of course >on paper

>Boston is the only team getting the gentleman sweep

Attached: 6.gif (327x251, 535K)

Why did people shit on Harden the first two games when he couldn't shoot 3s for shit, but didn't do the same last night when Curry was 4/14?

If CP3 doesn't get injured, Houston's winning it but that's a big IF.

i doubt it but we can hope, i have $100 on bucks winning it all so it would be good for me if rockets win

Dame needs to show up tonight if the Trail Blazers want to win since he's been quiet all series long.

Curry has been fucking atrocious and Klay has been quiet as well, not to mention that the Rockets have only now started to play like they fucking mean it so it's gonna be a game 7 for sure for both teams. Bucks are definitely the East favorite, but I'm putting my money on Denver and Toronto in the finals and Denver winning it all.

oy vey, well that settles it

He actually said this.

Like this is a literal quote. Hes being completely serious.

Are you knicks fans sure you want him? Because boy you can fucking have him, I dont want him anymore.

Attached: 2A54A1C3-B519-475F-8F64-152C94BB7881.jpg (1080x1080, 292K)

Something about Boston and GSW feels similar. The “ace” players are doing well but the team overall doesn’t benefit from it. KD being hot means the others stay cold and Kyrie isn’t exactly a facilitator off the balm

Raptors are being carried by Kawhi and had a decent enough supporting cast aside from the incapability with Lowry. Philly could’ve been a bigger threat if Embiid was 100% (not talking about his 3 virus thing. I’m talking the old man knees). Houston knows how to beat GS (keep Steph down. Mitigate KD) but they’re really only good when CP3 is balling.

The only teams who seem well built and acting the way they should is Bucks, their big bad Greek getting the support of 4 snipers.

Stop shitting on Lowry, man. You’re obviously not a real fan if you think he’s the problem with the team. Dude is just a horrendous shooter, but he’s an excellent passer and floor general and he has high BBIQ, team is way, way worse statistically when he’s off the floor.

The problem with this team is all the losers on the bench like Norm, Fat van vleet, Ibricka and Jerry Chung

Also Kyrie has been awful this series don’t know what the fuck you’re smoking. Of all the first option guys on teams still in the playoffs, Kyrie has easily been the worst.

He’a honestly worse than Lebron. At least Lebron has the talent to back the shit he says. And lebron doesnt talk about weird fucking shit like flat earths.

Did I call Lowry shit or did I say he’s not compatible when Kawhi does his thing? and no shit, the bench got decimated before the playoffs.

LeBron is made of steel, while Kyrie is made of copper.

You said incapability, not incompatibility. Those words have very different meanings, Zhang

Will they get kyrie kd and Zion?

Attached: 89857DE2-096F-4D45-8365-366112AC6707.png (328x328, 70K)

Kyrie should just go ahead and leave for Utah, the NYC and LA media would tear his ass to fucking shreds. And while sitting next to Durant/Klay/Zion/Bron?

Nigga would be the 3rd best player with a supermax.

Why would KD ball with a bum like Kyrie?

No, the Lakers are getting Kyrie/Zion/Davis

if you think kyrie is cancer now, just wait until the GOAT Duke one-and-done is outshining him in a rookie season

Nobody wants to play with lebron

Thanks for fucking up Boston's quadruple crown

Was that knicks gf beater shouting NEW YORK KNICKS in the crowd at Houston last night? I need to know

LA media is pretty soft, Boston’s media is easily more aggressive and part of the reason why I think he’s such a mess this year. But New York would have Kyrie for fucking breakfast.

I think the ny sports media is over exaggerated as far as viciousness when it comes to local sports teams. They tend to coddle stars for a bit unless they’re complete losers like melo or they do something incredibly stupid

I dont know what bostons basketball media is like but i know their baseball media has made players pretty much go insane before, so i doubt itd be much different from what it is now for him
boston is a shitty market to play in when it comes to the media

Because Curry went 12/25 overall and scored 30?

Yes, every time Durant did something.

My parents are Italian but ok smartass

They tore a guys ass off for partying on a boat.

Anytime now when you guys want that new bread

Wtf I love Kyrie now

>Jalen Rose telling Kyrie to gtfo Boston
this nigga's career is OVER

Melo Mentality ahahahahahahaha

Bullsies, Netties, Clippies and Kyrie-less Celties next season :)

dead nigga voodoo curse

Chinks born in Italy are still chinks, Wang Li

Thats definitely a Kuroko no Basket reference you fucking weeb

NEW

He was 4/14 from the 3 pt line, for which they'd tear Harden a new one.

NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

We already have a new one

This one's better, I'm going here.