Cried after Kompany's goal

>cried after Kompany's goal
>Dad's made me homeless for being a faggot
>I'm not a faggot

This has been the worst season of my life.

Attached: 1545945278049.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Stop being such a faggot

I know you're taking the piss but I honestly would've wanted us to be out of the race months ago as opposed to that kick in the dick tonight. Last day is going to be fucking painful especially as we fight back but don't have quite enough to comeback against abrca

Based dad

Not even taking the piss, though my phrasing might be a little hyperbolic. He lost his mind and told me I had to get out. Mum assured me I will be able to return tomorrow when he's calmed down. I only worry he will hit her again.

i legitimately cried and i'm not ashamed to say it

You should be like us United fans and now just be numbed completely to any football related emotions.

I'm an Arsenal supporter so it's nice to hear that others are miserable :)

I suppose you've really felt both sides of the emotional spectrum as a fan the last 10 years.

Still hope you liquidate after blowing too much money on fraudulent players desu x

lol based fuck thots

JUST

JUST

'kin hell lad, move out already. Dunno how you can put up whit a family like that

I thought Liverpool fans were supposed to be inclusive to fans. Their slogan is You’ll Never Walk Alone after all

Just fuck your dad in the arse la.
That'll show him

just show him what that mouth do :3

Quintessential bong family

scousers aren't bongs la
[spoiler]theyre even lower forms of being[/spoiler]

There's genuinely a part of me that would be ok with this. At least it would get all the shit surrounding the club fucked off and about 22 men kicking a ball about again.

how old are u la

>imagine being older than 12 and crying

ive literally never cried in my life

Bender

>500.000.000 Spent
>97 Points
>96 Dead fans
>1 Thoth slayed
>1 Homless faggot
>0 Titles

banter

And a partridge in a pear tree

based

I sang it

that’s not true

What were you doing when your mum squeezed you out? Dancing?

Bet you were WOB too. Serves you right. Until demands for actual investments is made, mid-table is where >we belong.

>not fighting ur dad to protect ur mum
you really are a faggot

>Mum assured me I will be able to return tomorrow when he's calmed down. I only worry he will hit her again

Dont remind me of this feel I thought I had burried it away forever

Attached: 53E0FD4E-F1B2-4E48-A978-B3F1A806C9DD.gif (403x392, 84K)

>not fighting your mum with your dad
never going to make it faggot

Wasn't actually but he had to go eventually. Every club has their ups and downs and fans need to realise this. Look at Liverpool, United, Tottenham, etc., they go through periods of time where supporting them is difficult and then they become good again. It's difficult to remain consistent unless you play in a tinpot Mickey Mouse league.

i cry every time i read a good book/manga or watch a good movie

>manga

Attached: 1463862051939.jpg (259x188, 27K)

Oh yeah he did have to go. The issue is that if you weren't going back Wenger up with actual funds then what chance did Emery have? The dude isn't getting anything this summer and has to SELL according to his new orders. He has to cut the wage budget, so even if he had £1bn to spend, he cannot because he must reduce the wage budget by £1m a week.

wtf lads but Yea Forums told me liverpool fans aren't based ?

underrated

nice

Why are they lowering their investment? Isn't the club still absurdly profitable?

>scouse

>This has been the worst season of my life.

Attached: rupe.jpg (500x759, 60K)

The last time I cried was when I watched that chinese anime movie on Netflix

Cried yesterday after mum got diagnosed with late stage cancer, realised I hadn't cried in ages. There's nothing wrong with expressing emotions. Stoicism isn't the be all end all.

>I only worry he will hit her again
Fuck dude. Same boat here, only couple of days ago

Attached: 1552199196660.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>I'm not a faggot
sure la