Why isn't their fanbase irreversibly blackpilled

Why isn't their fanbase irreversibly blackpilled.
How do they keep believing next year la.

Attached: 51qwJMbFL2L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 33K)

Simple minds and cult mentality.

Repetition of simple mantras in the face of opposing evidence is like cult 101.

Because all Scousers are fucking retarded.

Attached: images (10).png (193x261, 17K)

because even all the FA help in the world can't help you against a team as fucking GOAT as City

the mawkish sentimentality of the club attracts the obsessive and deluded

this was unironically their year, and they bottled it.

look forward to a similar season after they fucked it up last time.

>y keep believing next year
isn't this every team?

>and they bottled it.
against fucking Everton. kek

I mean just look at them

Attached: i don't believe it.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Procrastination comes naturally to scousers they never get anything done. 96 was too few

It still boggles my mind why no one noticed the massive flaw that this team has. It's low IQ as fuck. They can't combine in the final 3rd of the field. Last season the teams were less prepared and their pacey counter attacking football skills shined. This year they needed more combination football. Now tell me the most important trait one needs for this besides ball skills? High intellect, football intellect at the least. Look at all those drawn games. Look at the 'unlucky' 3-0 vs Barca. All of it is due to this. I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

you can ask an arsenal or a man u fan to when do they think they'll come back and nobody will give you an answer sooner then 2023

Nice quads

Attached: scousers.png (1349x708, 73K)

>that fat fucking goblin
I always thought that shit was shopped.

5 champion leagues and 18 leagues help

>the last time liverpool won the league, man u had seven
>the last time liverpool won the CL barca had one

This looks just like them kek - never spotted that seemingly headless fan either before until this

Attached: stroke.png (142x157, 55K)

t. Fan of the BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK 1896-1899 Stanley Cup champion Montreal Victorias.

No jobs, no money, no other interests or life.

Post the other one with the old guy what makes chinky eyes and is calling someone a wanker

If a win was still worth two points Liverpool would've won the league =((((((((

If my aunt was born with a schlong she’d be my uncle

>the headless fan
i can't breathe

You are all plastic if you think this. The Arizona cardinals havent won the league since 1948 and they still have millions of fans and draw 60k per game.

Attached: 16F28B7D-30E5-4DBA-99B1-4B2D25DE120C.png (831x804, 37K)

Weird that the browns lack of success overshadows the cardinals.

I'm just saying the rules were changed for no other reason than to stir controversy. There should be playoffs d.esu

It’s because they’ve never gone 0-16, but that might change this year since they picked a manlet qb, put him behind the worst O-line in the league, and expect him to not get murdered

>ftw Cards fan
Looking forward a shitshow 1-15 season
Fuck Steve Keim, fuck Kliff Shitsbury and his bitchboy Kyler "5'8" manlet" Murray

Because they keep finishing in the top 4 unlike that other team in red.

based, Kliff is a hack and Kyler's enhanced manlet status will kill the team

I only realised this was from that palace game like a week ago

they have eight home games a year mate

Seething ABL

And westham

The one that actually won silverware within the last few seasons whilst Slippyshit are “back” with literally fuck all to show for it except the net spend trophy and MAGISTERIAL MAN MOUNTAIN PFA award? Lmao

Did the crystal palace badge not give it away you fat fucking piece of shit?

In a way I sort of admire their attitude towards never giving up the belief. 'If not this year, then next year'. 'We're building towards something'. 'We're constantly improving'.
But in another, more direct, way, I find it fucking embarrassing.

Because we’ve always been relevant even with dogshit sides we are still relevant, that’s why everyone seethes so much when we are flying they can’t believe our collective delusion/banter it hurts the ABL, if United go through what we have over 25 years they’ll be fookin gone.

Does relevant mean having lots of foreign twitter followers? What does relevant even mean in terms of a football club?