AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: ajax.jpg (1245x853, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/professional-athletes-may-break-ramadan-fasting-islamic-scholars-say/a-5883577
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: yid.jpg (534x629, 116K)

Attached: 1554323853455.jpg (2658x2560, 1.07M)

How many muslims are there in the tottenham squad?

Unless Sissoko is Muslim, none

checked and yidpilled

He definitely is but I don't think he's very observant.

Athletes usually are excused of Ramadan. This has happened many times.
dw.com/en/professional-athletes-may-break-ramadan-fasting-islamic-scholars-say/a-5883577

>implying they need anything more than a proteine/creatine shake

It's not their fashion apparently

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AJAX BOUTTA GET DABBED ON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

based muds

It doesn't have any impact on their performances and this kind of outrage and criticism is just thinly veiled islamophobia pretending to be 'concern'

>not eating properly balanced and controlled diets doesnt have an impact on top athletes
Thats not true user and you know it.

it doesn't, there are no actual cited reviews that show a lack of performance related to fasting. Please educate yourself before spouting more bigoted bullshit

it doesn't affect performances severely though

Everyone and their grandmother can call themselves an Imam though.
Athletes have to fast.

Food doesn't get any impact if you actually eat well when you can eat.
Water is a problem though.

they are not actually fasting, they are saying it for instagram likes.

This nigga knows

>during daylight hours

None of the muslims in the french NT did ramadan before the World Cup

this

>French people
>Being religious
Those two things don't match and you know it. Your Pogbas and Ngubus can LARP all what they want, but deep inside you know it's practically impossible for a Frenchman, mutt or not, to be religious.

It's not a problem, fasting actually makes athletes better, it's what they all say. Hakeem Olajuwon had his best games while fasting, hell the entire Algeria team was fasting in the 2014 world cup.

why is it not commonplace then? you think its a conspiracy? lol

Serge Aurier is a convert I think.

based

Attached: the-french-national-team-in-1986-and-2018-ars-2-43257393.png (500x840, 207K)

then kick them out of the lineup or whatever. they are useless. if you can’t use them for what you employed them because of their own decisions, let them go.
it’s like my hairdresser says to the muslim girls who are answering to the “help wanted” sign outside: “sorry, sweety, i’m selling hair, not scarves.”

news flash: you don’t even need an excuse from an imam! nobody has to do anything! you have your own free will. as a human :^]

Nice projection Mesut

this. and even if they don’t eat anything during the day, they pig out after sundown and stuff their faces. that’s not even hard to pull through.

Silly goyim, don't they know it is our duty to deceive G-d and get around his rules?

Attached: 1551212405086.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

high iq post

pretty sure at least kante did

fake news gignac didnt play in NT since 2016

Wrong, having an identity is part of what makes us human, and although I don't think religions are necessary in a world where science is so developed we can now make pictures of things that can't be seen, I'll forever respect the right of a person to have an allegiance as long as that don't implies someone has to suffer. If he's muslim and he thinks he should fast during daylight, it's his right to do so. That is the ultimate manifest of his free will. And if a scholar or an Imam says he could skip the fasting, I won't put a debate on it.

Huehuehuehue

Quite the opposite in fact, intermittent fasting has been proven useful in athletes.

Imagine being religious in 2019

based