Gun to your head, no lying, who do you think is the better player?

Gun to your head, no lying, who do you think is the better player?

Attached: messi-ronaldo-cropped_1x89x3u8ped2b1djvt3bc2xggj.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ywjkT3FMSRY
youtube.com/watch?v=xV-T5ltymk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cruijff

Ronaldo

Ronaldo
Superior at bicycle kicks, more insta followers and better celebration

MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Neymar

mesi

Ronaldo; more successful when it matters. I'd probably choose to watch Messi though (if the game was a meaningless one).

CR7

I gotta go with the football community/pundits/retiredplayers/non-juventusplayers on this one and say Messi

unironically Messi but Ronald has the best memes so he's the GOAT

Never forget youtu.be/ywjkT3FMSRY

Messi- although I admit that Cristiano, who I despise, is the second greatest player of our lifetimes.

messi
i dont even think Ronaldo is #2 to be honest

Honestly I’ll say Manchester United Cristiano Ronaldo in the 07-08 season

Pele

Attached: 1491494359851.gif (400x229, 1.89M)

look all that matters is who haves more under him belt not inert not potential but putting out it all ok its obvious this is done why

this is true

I don't like Messi at all, but I have to admit he is better than Ronaldo.

Thing is Im not a supporter for Halal or Barsa, so Ronaldo gave to me more entertaining moments than Messi.
When I watch a game and Ronaldo is on it theres a 90% chance that will be, for me, an entertaining match. But I usually don't watch Meesi games (but big games like UCL and WC), just don't get the apeal of it.

Messi is better than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo game me lots of TSUU's.

Messi

Ronaldo

Ronaldo is just a finisher, a fantastic one but doesn't do a lot more things on the pitch.
Messi is far better all around, he both creates and executes far more effectively.

For me it's Ronaldo , with messi being very close or equal to him

Ronaldo.
(Brazillian one)

messi is best but pushing for ronaldo gives place to better memes

Messoy
He’s a playmaker and can also score

Messi of course, ronaldo is too dependent on his teammates.

*looks you in the eye and remains silent, the tension rises and you tense up pushing the barrel harder against my forehead* "SPEAK!" *cocks the gun*
*Still keeping eye contact* Fine... For me, it's Ronal- *notice you relaxing after those first syllables and easing the gun away* NO!! IT'S... *breaks the chains holding my arms together with super human strenght while simultaneously standing up lightning fast and swinging the broken chain around connecting with your temple* MESSI!!!
*You fall down bleeding, heavily damaged* "no... Ron.. Ronaldo..." *You die. I close your eyes out of respect and take your gun* now on to your friends... It's gonna get messy (like in Messi)

>iniesta

Attached: 1527484374386.png (204x352, 160K)

Christian Ronald

Christiano Homaldo

Messi and it's not even close

Rondalo because he's a qt

extremely underrated post

Messoy>Penaldo

How are you even able to use the internet being this retarded.

Messi is unquestionably a better player, as in his handling of the ball, dribbling, etc, but Ronaldo is the best at being in the right place at the right time to score easy but nonetheless valid and important goals.

Messi easily

CTRL F
Ronaldo : 19
Messi: 31

The onions transfusion addict's choice would be ronaldo.
The insecure choke artist's choice would be Messi.
The 400 IQ thinking man's objectively correct opinion would be pic related

Attached: kevin-grosskreutz.jpg (644x498, 72K)

Like the goals he scored in the 15/16 and 13/14 CL finals to give them the win?

Messi. Ronaldo is second and always will be.

I was trolling with my Ronaldo post desu

It's Messi, obviously

Messi

Its not even close and never has been.

Ronaldo

Its not even close and never has been.

Where would messhit be without all the hormones and steroids, probably wringling brothers or a carnival

Attached: nelsonpeq.jpg (200x187, 16K)

Messi is overall better. And number one by far.
Penaldo is all >muh athletics, and he underperforms a lot. Not even in my top 5

Messi. I can't believe anyone in their right mind wouldn't say Messi.

Ronaldo
Done it for 4 clubs in 4 different leagues, top International European goal scorer OF ALL TIME and won the Euro’s as tip scorer, the hardest Continental title there is to win (medaled in that tournament 3/4 times actually).
He scores consistently throughout the season and is the top scorer in champions league history, and scored the most knockout stage goals.

Then there’s Messi who bosses La Liga defenders for fun, but can’t come close to matching Ronaldo in the Champions league or Internationally, and has never proved himself capable of playing well outside of Barcelona.

Ronaldo = GigaChad, Messi = 1 trick pony

Not Twain btw, fuck that faggot

Messi. It's not even close.

Best Goal Per Game Ratio? Messi.
Best Assist Per Game Ratio? Messi.
Best Involvement Per Goal Ratio? Messi.
Best Trophy Win Rate? Messi.

Both score goals at a similar rate but only one does it while running his team's offense from the midfield and creating the majority of his team's chances. What a stupid fucking question. This is an entirely media-created rivalry that never should have existed.

Attached: MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI.jpg (728x833, 256K)

>Not Twain btw, fuck that faggot
But we know it's you because you were posting with your Chile proxy and you made a thread here >

Ronaldo has done it everywhere he's been

Messi won't step outside his comfort zone

>but can’t come close to matching Ronaldo in the Champions league
Man, you picked a really terrible year to say this.

Attached: 1549104511569.webm (1440x810, 2.87M)

Messi, not a doubt in my mind.. because he is

the more skilled player? messi 100% without a doubt not even ronaldo would dispute that

the more successful player in terms of trophies? ronaldo without a doubt

Ronald

Messi has been fucking exposed internationally. He is a system baby of barca. Would never be able to perform in another team in another league

>There is only one chile poster and that is twain with proxy
Alfonso , I..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIM CRYING

Attached: 1548057144856.jpg (620x430, 25K)

Messi. Both are GOAT players and I will miss them dearly, but Messi is the best player I have ever seen and his stats are bulletproof as well.

Hey Twain. Switched to your Indian one, have you? I like how you're now memeing there is a single Spaniard who is doing the same thing as you. But hey, that's you all over Twain. Lazy and dumb as a plank.

Messi but I'd gladly take CR7 as a striker, any time. I still don't see anyone being better at this game than Messi.

I would take pulisic over Ronaldo since 2016

>"HURR DURR TWAIN PLS MUH TWAIN TWAIN I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU"
Have sex

>not even top goal scorer in Serie A
>fucking Fabio Quagliarella is above him
>Ronaldo doesn't even have the age excuse because Fabio Quagliarella is 36
>even Duván Zapata is above Ronaldo
Fucking CHRIST.

Remember when PK7 fans used to scream "MUH GOALS?" Now they're both sitting on 600 goals. Now what do they scream? "MUH KICKBOXER BF?"
>b-b-but Messi's international record
Penaldo's isn't much better. Messi has scored .5 goals per game for Argentina and PK7 has scored .54 goals per game for Portugal.

5 titles to 3, and the goal tally breakdown isn’t even close. Fun fact, Messi has only scored THREE GOALS when Barca has been behind in a champions league knockout game. Ronaldo has scored 22.

Clutch vs choker. Messi has become a luxury player in the last 5 years, never see him doing the hard yards but when his team is cruising and had the other team backed into a corner he starts playing well.

Ronaldo. Literally never seen a player push himself so far to the point he becomes one of the greatest players of time. Ronaldo doesn't have a fraction of the talent a lot of the other players in the same bracket as him have e.g. messi, fatnaldo, ronaldinho etc. The fact he shouldn't be able to touch them but equals/betters them is what impresses me so much. It's like a nice underdog story.

>blah blah blah damage control blah blah blah
Messi literally outplayed Ronaldo in this year's CL. Thus, your statement "but can’t come close to matching Ronaldo in the Champions league" was objectively false. Deal with it.
>never see him doing the hard yards
The little genius has earned the right to manage his stamina how he sees fit. He saves his energy for the key moments of the match when he needs it. If he wasn't far and way the most impactful player on the pitch in almost every game regardless of how much he ran, then yeah, the manager should have a problem with that, but he's the most impactful player on the pitch at all times even when he's not even touching the ball. Even when he's just walking around doing nothing, his gravity is wreaking havoc on the the defense, drawing everyone into him and away from acres of space for his teammates.
It's just not an issue, at all, the walking thing.

This weird fucking cherry picking is the most cringe shit I've seen on this board.
>never see him doing the hard yards
Compare a Messi Heat Map vs Ronaldo. The fact Messi has got 40 odd more assists than Ronaldo in 100 odd fewer games is insane. The fact he has 600 goals in fewer games too is also insane. Messi is just better and you're getting into the real nitty fucking gritty to claim otherwise.
>b-b-but Messi hasn't scored on 13th of Friday and Ronaldo has, that makes Ronaldo better! NO DON'T LOOK AT TOTAL CAREER STATS! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ronaldo because he has a 5 star skill move rating on FIFA whereas Messi only has a 4 star rating

MESSOY CUSTOMERS SEETHING

I think Messi is better, by that I mean, Messi is a genius while Ronaldo isn't one.

But I think Ronaldo is more admirable, because of his work ethic, perfectionism, strong mind, and also his personal life (Ronaldo doesn't drink because his father was an alcoholic, Ronaldo is gay but still tries to be a good father and got some woman so their kids would be raised properly with a female presence)
I think closetted gays are admirable. More than the out of the closet ones.

O TWAIN

Attached: 1556934558987.png (1890x2609, 1.28M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xV-T5ltymk8

Attached: fq34fqf.jpg (621x1000, 233K)

Messi.
The sport is called Football, Messi plays with the ball in his foot all the time, always making plays, pulling the defense to him, finnishing. He does it all.
Donaldo is just the greatest tap in merchant of all time.

Messi
This has to be the gayest thing I’ve ever seen on 4chins

Messi
it's not even close

hmm
should I jack off
or let my gf do it for me tomorrow?
I'm not sure of doing both

Cristiano Ronaldo is better in everything that matters

More CL wins? Ronaldo
More international trophies? Ronaldo
More CL goals? Ronaldo
More CL assists? Ronaldo
More CL knockout goals? Ronaldo
More CL knockout assists? Ronaldo
Proved himself in 4 different leagues? Ronaldo
Better scoring ratio against La Liga farmers? Ronaldo (1.07 vs. Messi's 0.93)

Idk m8 if I jerk off the night before I hook up with a gril i usually cant ejaculate

ronaldo because we share the same sexual orientation

Attached: 154529260.jpg (2000x1236, 63K)

Messoy
>10 Leagues, 20 cups, 21 if you count the Copa del Rey he's about to win, 4 champions leagues and is about to win his 5th also, making a 3rd treble in a decade
>Is three years younger, outscores TSU every single year while playing deeper on the field, is a better dribbler, passer and set piece taker

TSU
>5 league titles (6 if you count the pizza makers league which has been won 8 times in a row), 15 cups, while being the so called GOAT scorer (yes he is a great box player and has the best heading ability of a player I've ever seen) is getting outscored by a 5ft7 midget and even though TSU has scored a ton of goals in UCL and won it back to back to back, I take MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI every single time

You're basing his success from one competition? And by your league arguement, Ibrahimovic has proved himself in 6 different leagues

But Messi is cuter..

Messi. Obvious.

Del Piero

Very homosexual post. Btw bringing CR7 "work ethic" discussion is stupid because it implies Messi doesn't have a good work ethic while he obviously does and he clearly constantly improves in things he wasn't so great in before like free kicks and other.

Messi. All around force and can play any position from CAM forward. Doesn't care for showmanship, just sheer efficiency and prowess. Would be the undisputed GOAT were it not for plain bad luck in international play.

>Messi could have decided to play for Spain NT as a youngster and would have most likely spearheaded the 3peat team of trophies but he loved Argentina too much
Truly one of the most autistic decisions, feels bad man

>plain bad luck in international play
nice bait, here's your you

u are dumb, ronaldo real madrid numbers are peak for 100 years, if he played all his life as a finisher and in real madrid like messi did at barca, this would not be a discussion. Messi is the better player but to finishing he is not better than CR7.

its not luck if you miss 1x1 with the keeper desu

It's like one of the thing when people start asking about a dude's ability and people start answering with "he is a nice guy", then you know the dude is nothing special or even shit

Did he have spain citizenship?

It's not even a dispute.Penaldo is fraud created by Perez and Madrid media to counter Messi and Barcelona. Oh look we have the best player
No you don't. Messi is the greatest player ever to kick the ball. Assist dribbling goals everything

Ronaldo mcdonaldo

Attached: B3CF681D-45CA-4BAA-AAED-CBBCA4B16288.jpg (600x387, 35K)

>Yo de Argentina, retardo

>proved himself in 6 different leagues
except the one that mattered the most, THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

From a tight angle.

It's Higuain that missed the absolute sitter from straight on as well as the shootout penalty. A miss from a tight angle ain't no thang compared to those gargantuan misses.

Ronaldo is not in the discussion for best player of all time. He is in the discussion for best scorer of all time. And Messi is better at scoring.

>Messi is better at scoring
Except when it matters
Except Ronaldo's 1.07 in La Liga and Messi is only 0.93

>Except Ronaldo's 1.07 in La Liga and Messi is only 0.93
This is some next-level cherry-picking, considering Ronaldo entered La Liga in his prime and Messi entered La Liga at age 16.
What a terrible fucking post.

>16
17. It's late and I should go to bed.

Expected goals. Messi is almost twice is efficient with his chances as Cristiano. The longer the distance, the greater the difference.

Messi and it isnt close

Messi. not even an argument. Only media hype. it's the same media hype that kept on comparing Ronaldinho to Thierry Henry. Ronaldo to Zidane. Figo to Beckham, and Raul to Van nilsterood

based.

idk senpai, let me think here for a minute. Should I pick the guy who scores a fuckload of goals, or the guy who scores a fuckload of goals, gives a fuckload of assists and a metric ton of key passes? Not to mention his extremely efficient dribbling. Also the latter is still evolving as a player, mastering other aspects of the game, like free kicks. The former is literally devolving, and his stats have started to decline.
Damn, this is a tough one.

When a british player stays in the same team for his whole career you call it loyalty. When messi does it you call it comfort zone

That's because he chokes with his NT

Your answer is as irrelevant as your life. The fumes from all the streetshitters must be getting to you singh

Messi: 37 votes
Ronaldo 19 votes

O TWAIN: votes discarded

OP said player not an actor

I never said anything about your life , why do messoyfags derail the thread to personal insults when they dont have a reply ?

>flag
Opnion discarted

And it's funny, because Messi is literally the only person remaining at FC Barcelona since he debuted there. Presidents, coaches, and every single one of his team mates has come and gone. So it's not that Barcelona is Messi's comfort zone. Messi is Barcelona's comfort zone.

Before Messi, 16 La Liga titles in 100+ years. After Messi, 26 titles and counting.

Before Messi, 1 CL title in 100+ years. After Messi, 5 titles and still fighting for more.

It's FC Messi, and Barcelona have the privilege to participate.

That white line in the middle. Look on how he separates the two.

Subtle but blupilled, the line is much thicker in reality.

Messi, but also this actually

>more insta followers and better celebration
Is this the zoomer criteria for a better player?
Cringe.

Attached: 1543866805719.jpg (250x201, 7K)

that was an obvious sarcasm
the only cringe here is you

Nope, that's not the story. Even if this guy was joking I saw enough CR7 fans irl that unironically had these exact arguments.

Messi and you don't even need a gun for that

Why can’t you try any international drinks at either Messi or Ronaldo’s house?

Because they have no World Cups.

Messi is better on average but Ronaldo comes in clutch

But Ronaldo has a Euro Cup

Had no effect on the final, so doesn't count.
Had Messi gotten injured in the opening minutes of the WC final against Germany and Argentina ended up winning that game, this would not help Messi's legacy one bit. Neither should Ronaldo's Euro win.

this but unironically
based rapist narcissist showman never fails to entertain

Messi.

>WHY WON'T MESSI STEP OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE AT BARCA, they said
>WHY CAN'T MESSI REPLICATE HIS CLUB FORM FOR ARGENTINA, they said
Why won't Penaldo step out of the comfort zone of playing for world-class, front-running club teams who feed him tap-ins and penalties on a regular basis?
Why does Penaldo's scoring average fall to 0.54 when he steps out of his comfort zone and plays for Portugal?
Why can't Penaldo replicate his club form for Portugal?
Why is Penaldo such a choker for Portugal?

Attached: 1554666335190.jpg (802x500, 360K)

Messi.

This is the only place aside from twitter and chiringuito where I see people blowing CR7 rapist and pedo cock.

This kills the Twain.

Attached: 1526677529505.jpg (511x788, 108K)

>Penaldo scores 0.48 goals per game out of his comfort zone of world-class, front-running club teams
>Messi scores 0.5 goals per game out of his comfort zone of Barcelona
Really activates the almonds.

Messi is an absolute God and Ronaldo is impressive just because he managed to stay in his league during his play time.

>Ronaldo scores more goals per game than Messi in La Liga (with a worse team) and at International level (with a worse team in more difficult region)
So, proof Ronaldo is better.

ronaldo is more fun and that's all that matters

Crab looks sad as fuck

Attached: snab.png (812x456, 9K)